Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967797 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5476) (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
I have refused to see the value in Lafarge Africa. Even their father Dangote Cement is struggling like no man business. For short play, it will be good I however doubt the long term position of the company.

So I don enter one chance. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Chibuking81:

No matter what we are still friend.
As of this very hour, I am still much out not in, but will finally enter stocks when I feel that it's right for me without making it public.

I am apologizing to you, and to whom ever I and my post have offended, please forgive, and those whose own post have offended me, I have forgiven. From now henceforth I have choose not to post any negative or positive post about stocks for now, till further notice, and I have choose to be in observatory mode.
Thanks all for your understanding.
grin

I have always been late to the "party".
I would see no need of revisiting the past.
But reading through everything that transpired and getting to this, I must say this is pure class.
Keep this spirit up.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tabuse20: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Is Dangcem still a fundamentally sound stock? Man is worried here as I still am in that ship. House, kindly advise please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
UBA Group has donated part of our dividend to fight COVID on behalf of the shareholders.

Lol...they still need AGM to do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
I believe that Dangote's focus now is really on getting his refinery up and running. He has made good money in the Cement business. He can afford to keep the coy aside for now. there is a share buyback programme already in place. The more it drops the better for them to buy at a lower price and short change retail investors. The coy is also low in cash and still wants to pay 275b in dividend. I believe that buying at this price is not a bad decision. There is also an N16 dividend to benefit from. You may be lucky to get tidy units at N118. It is also going on a borrowing spree of over N300b.
Tabuse20:
Is Dangcem still a fundamentally sound stock? Man is worried here as I still am in that ship. House, kindly advise please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
If you buy at today's price, the downside may not be that much. It will still rally after the release of the full-year I believe
leo1234:

So I don enter one chance. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
leo1234:

At what price did you bid WAPCO today?
8.90 and 9.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
If you buy at today's price, the downside may not be that much. It will still rally after the release of the full-year I believe

I have been buying gradually.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
So let me say something on WAPCO for those that ain't sure whats going on.

First of all, if you are still in the WAPCO bus, then my advice at this time is - DO NOT SELL till you see the YE result, which should be out soon

Secondly, when i look at my charts, I see WAPCO bounced off the last support @ N9.00 and is currently @ N9.30. From this point, it could either hover between these prices or move up. It would be unprecedented for the price to go below N9.00 substantially but who knows!

3Q EPS stands @ N1.28k, and there is a projection that the company performed much better in 4Q, 2019.

The monthly chart indicates a positive divergence. Till we see 4Q result, nothing would make sense anyways. These are my thoughts but its up to YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
seyisanya:
So my oga dey in the long queue of full bid for GLAXO...Bros, we're not selling yet grin grin grin. Btw, it lost 30k at the close of trading. Get ready to shoot your shot tomorrow!
Tried going in at 3.50 .They refused to sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Biafran4life:
8.90 and 9.00

Were you able to buy at those prices?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bomboclad:

First of all, if you are still in the WAPCO bus, then my advice at this time is - DO NOT SELL till you see the YE result, which should be out soon

Secondly, when i look at my charts, I see WAPCO bounced off the last support @ N9.00 and is currently @ N9.30. From this point, it could either hover between these prices or move up. It would be unprecedented for the price to go below N9.00 substantially but who knows!

3Q EPS stands @ N1.28k, and there is a projection that the company performed much better in 4Q, 2019.

The monthly chart indicates a positive divergence. Till we see 4Q result, nothing would make sense anyways. These are my thoughts but its up to YOU.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
I have refused to see the value in Lafarge Africa. Even their father Dangote Cement is struggling like no man business. For short play, it will be good I however doubt the long term position of the company.
.From information from insiders and drivers of dangota who I relate with.Part of the problem dangota experience last year was as a result of closure of land broaders mostly the northern axis.Some of the drivers have been grounded at the boarder for six to seven months.This really affected abajana factory.A lot of construction had to be stopped at our northern neighbors because of lack of supply.It was partly open this month.I was at one of the depot that day,come see celebration from drivers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tabuse20: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
I believe that Dangote's focus now is really on getting his refinery up and running. He has made good money in the Cement business. He can afford to keep the coy aside for now. there is a share buyback programme already in place. The more it drops the better for them to buy at a lower price and short change retail investors. The coy is also low in cash and still wants to pay 275b in dividend. I believe that buying at this price is not a bad decision. There is also an N16 dividend to benefit from. You may be lucky to get tidy units at N118. It is also going on a borrowing spree of over N300b.

Thanks rebekah2011 and everyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
leo1234:

Were you able to buy at those prices?
No, plenty fast fingers come dey my front when I saw it at that price and tried to pick my afolabi units,it is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gold360(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pls has anyone received uba dividend today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
No AGM, No dividend.
gold360:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27950_LAFARGE_WAPCO_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

Bomboclad:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Oga loco,this days I see this 9-10 percent thing happening.Are you still into it because it is becoming tempting with this stay at home.
Cc loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29501_STERLING_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29500_STERLING_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2020.pdf

If you are in this Bus, I do not know what I should say to you. Please take heart it will soon be alright
3kobo? Well, current market no send again ooo. Imagine JB receiving bashing despite good dividend and bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
moneywoman74:

But the guy didn't force anyone to buy nor to sell.

This issue shouldn't be resurrected ma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
On point!

To be fair to Sterling Bank, no dividend was paid last year, and the bank did better than last year in terms of PAT. From your observation wrt JBerger, it is clear that market sentiments is more important than value in today's market; else, Transcorpse wouldn't be where it is, same as HoneyFlour and many others.

seyisanya:
3kobo? Well, current market no send again ooo. Imagine JB receiving bashing despite good dividend and bonus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Watagwan!

Greenish banks. Inspite of the lockdown o.

Breakout loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bomboclad:
On point!

To be fair to Sterling Bank, no dividend was paid last year, and the bank did better than last year in terms of PAT. From your observation wrt JBerger, it is clear that market sentiments is more important than value in today's market; else, Transcorpse wouldn't be where it is, same as HoneyFlour and many others.

I pity those here!

8% payout ratio all in the name of dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
seyisanya:

Jb impressive result is having an effect on the share price o...

It might not have moved upwards as expected but it has not fallen like some others.
At a time in January or February zenith was selling at a higher price than jb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
gold360:

UBA payment date is meant to be 27th of March 2020.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigjay01:

I pity those here!

8% payout ratio all in the name of dividend.

It is not a dividend stock.

Without dividend, it hit 2.74. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
STNWAUME:
It's called coded dumping.today it touched #8.90 and will later consolidate at N6. Better cut your losses before it's too late
Any privileged information or just assumption?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Exactly!

RabbiDoracle:

It is not a dividend stock.

Without dividend, it hit 2.74. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29501_STERLING_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29500_STERLING_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2020.pdf

If you are in this Bus, I do not know what I should say to you. Please take heart it will soon be alright

Lol...investors don suffer. In 2018 they paid 3k. Did'nt pay anything in 2019 and they are back again with 3k in 2020. I wonder who dem offend? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5476) (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: me3000(m), Princkez, egojeny1(f), IPO2002, Ginalex(f), OBAGADAFFI, Streetinvestor2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.