Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10980037 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:

Waoh.thank sir.
Do you have any link for us to see?

Oracle was present at the meeting.
He is the link.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/oil-jumps-ahead-of-make-or-break-opec-meeting.html

God bless you.
We are here for a bull.

Sir,will this be a strong bull that can stay longer or we need to watch our back as a result of this covid-19 pandemic?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
stcool:
FED doing the Lords work grin

Fed maintains it wants a weaker $ to stimulate recovery.

But people keep buying $ worldwide.

Well you can't beat FED... grin grin grin

It is a printing press. Paper no dey finish. grin grin

Additional $2.3trn. There will be severe dollar weakness. They will flood the money worldwide. EM currencies will appreciate, stocks will boom. Over boom o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
leo1234:

He is the link.

The man restored my hope.
I almost moved my trading money out but when I heard him talking of 10 10% in a dangerous situation of the country and the world at large,I started targeting fcmb and here we are now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:

God bless you.
We are here for a bull.

Sir,will this be a strong bull that can stay longer or we need to watch our back as a result of this covid-19 pandemic?

Even if the outcome does not go as said by Oga Oracle, there is a backstop (from Trump) of tarrifs on oil destined for US market that would kick in

so in effect deal or no deal a floor had been drawn on oil ( me think this shld be 30 - 40) going forward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
With this latest news,fcmb dividend is now awuf.It will drop on the 28th of April.

All things being equal,this forum will smell hero,heneiken,tiger,star,Gulder,33 etc on the 28th night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:

God bless you.
We are here for a bull.

Covid 19 has peaked everywhere. EU, Asia, New York. Around this April, they should start coming out with from their houses and start to spend cheap money given to them. This will keep most companies still operational. Employment will begin to pick up afterwards and everything will be over. But the fact still remains that WEALTH HAS CHANGED HANDS. grin grin

Dem do Trump strong thing o. Those economic indices(record stock market rise and lowest unemployment record) he brags with are now too bad. Now it will be under him they had the fastest decline in US stock market, pandemic and the highest number of unemployed. He broke the extremes of economic records grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
robobo:

Even if the outcome does not go as said by Oga Oracle, there is a backstop (from Trump) of tarrifs on oil destined for US market that would kick in

so in effect deal or no deal a floor had been drawn on oil ( me think this shld be 30 - 40) going forward

Hmmm.what a wonderful weekend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

@onegentleguy Please Sir can you give your view on the above? Pa Ewumi thinks the core investors will ravage the company and leave minority shareholders with the carcass.
@emmanuelewunmi Sir, can one take it that you will not recommend this stock going forward?

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/5511#88100250

In the link above, u'll find my revert following the discussion that ensued at the time.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Covid 19 has peaked everywhere. EU, Asia, New York. Around this April, they should start coming out with from their houses and start to spend cheap money given to them. This will keep most companies still operational. Employment will begin to pick up afterwards and everything will be over. But the fact still remains that WEALTH HAS CHANGED HANDS. grin grin

Dem do Trump strong thing o. Those economic indices(record stock market rise and lowest unemployment record) he brags with are now too bad. Now it will be under him they had the fastest decline in US stock market, pandemic and the highest number of unemployed. He broke the extremes of economic records grin grin

My brother na real blow dem deal the guy

if he survives this (and get reelected) he wont ever be d same (for good or for worse)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
robobo:

Fuel is cheap where we are due to low oil price. But Trump has seen that this like oil price will cripple oil industries and their own job losses will be more painful. Most of them can't fit into any other sector. I think Trump wants to reduce the unemployment that will result from that area. Shale companies will be bankrupted very fast once the low oil price stays for more months.

It will hover around 40 to 50 as economy picks up. Once there is increased in economic activities, it will fly because of the cut.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Sir,this shut down that has paralyzed every activity in the country,what happens to quoted companies that will release losses as a result of this?

What do you think of Q1 and 2 results as investors are not ready to accept companies losses........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

There are still headwinds ahead but it cant be as ferocious as what we saw dis Months (March 2020)

that is why i thinned out on cash this week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
BREAKING NEWS !!

A deal has been brokered between Saudi Arabia, Russia and other opec and opec+ members.

Reports suggest near 20m bpd supply of oil output will be cut.

Brent jumped/gained by near 13% on the news. wink cheesy grin

...details shortly.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:
With this latest news,fcmb dividend is now awuf.It will drop on the 28th of April.

All things being equal,this forum will smell hero,heneiken,tiger,star,Gulder,33 etc on the 28th night.

Stocks are going up to consolidate there. There is a level it will get to, then it will stay above the kumo (just like Dow) .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Fuel is cheap where we are due to low oil price. But Trump has seen that this like oil price will cripple oil industries and their own job losses will be more painful. Most of them can't fit into any other sector. I think Trump wants to reduce the unemployment that will result from that area. Shale companies will be bankrupted very fast once the low oil price stays for more months.

It will hover around 40 to 50 as economy picks up. Once there is increased in economic activities, it will fly because of the cut.

i agree.

D floor of 30-40 i am looking at is near term (30 - 60 days)

that 40 - 50 wld happen as the world economy recovers obviously (60 -90 days)

but long term oil is on a very long thing as i cant fathom what events / fundamentals cld bring it back to the 70-100 range
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Chaii... see that part in bold !! wink cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:

Sir,this shut down that has paralyzed every activity in the country,what happens to quoted companies that will release losses as a result of this?

What do you think of Q1 and 2 results as investors are not ready to accept companies losses........

Q1 should be OK for most because 9ja shutdown was around March. April may be impacted. Pick up should be around May.

Once Brent rise, 9ja don well.. grin grin the heat fling 9ja is just oil price. Once Brent starts to trade around 50+ and our oil cargoes are sold internationally, aviation and transportation picks up, everything goes back to normal. The dent we may see now will not be significant at year end 2020.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
kintus:

I think those Morgan guys are not serious.

I have sent a mail to them requesting for account opening form, yet no one has responded.

Please, is there another way I can go about this?

I already have *a Chaka* account but I can't do much on it. Na online something and I don't want stories that touch.

As I have used Meritrade I can say they have excellent communication. Perhaps the reason they are more expensive grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:

The man restored my hope.
I almost moved my trading money out but when I heard him talking of 10 10% in a dangerous situation of the country and the world at large,I started targeting fcmb and here we are now.

The truth is always straight forward. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It is a printing press. Paper no dey finish. grin grin

Additional $2.3trn. There will be severe dollar weakness. They will flood the money worldwide. EM currencies will appreciate, stocks will boom. Over boom o.

Open school make I enroll. grin
I want be your student.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
robobo:

There are still headwinds ahead but it cant be as ferocious as what we saw dis Months (March 2020)

that is why i thinned out on cash this week

I believe most things has been priced in. Even April bad result releases seems to be priced in. Many foreign stocks lost 60 to 80% under 4 weeks. What is happening now is prices moving off from their lows and going to a level of higher support and staying there to consolidate. So once it gets to that point, I expect the prices to remain flat. At this point rise and fall will be very insignificant but the lows have been cleared (trading above low).

Even recession in EU, Japan have been priced it. So investors are aware of it now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
@ Peter,you don hammer for Wapco be that o.

Zenith going back to 18-20.
Gtb going back to 30-35.
Fidelity and fcmb forming a new high(3-3.50)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
One of the lessons we just learnt under this COVID-19 regime - It has shown us how much our money can make for us while we are lock-down/not active at work or in any business. If while on lock-down, you are not making any passive income then it means you need to start investing immediately in fact you need to declare a state of emergency on your investment situation, as little as 5% or 6% some MMF managers are giving now, some people still got credited or will be credited while they are on lock-down and dividends were paid and will still be paid to investors in stocks. If you are on lock down and your money too is lock down, then you need to review your investment strategy. Assume this lock-down is your retirement period how well can you live well without working? If only when you open business, or you are present at work you make money then your investment is not complete you need to do more forms of investment. Just a lesson!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
locodemy:

My body just dey sweet me.
Easter came early. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oakbranch:
this in mind,is it permissible/legal to operate more than two accounts with one clearing House number in NSE.
Yes, it is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
leo1234:

Easter came early. grin

E sweet me pass you.
Make I check the volume of gain so far again.

Veecovee come make your request now....ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
onegentleguy:

Chaii... see that part in bold !! wink cheesy grin

The world has really changed.

Now you can't determine what central bankers can do just to save economy.

If care is not taken, a point will come in future where Fed will be buying stocks grin grin

As you flash your offers, it gets sucked up by the government grin grin. I think Chinese central bank did it in 2018 or so. So this is another angle to look at in future of market falls. So once Fed or central bankers intervene, omo mehn, enter market o.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
leo1234:

He is the link.
Oga Oracle: Every forecast back-to-back is a hit! Even Olamide and Don Jazzy no go fit dispute am.
Twale sir.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mcy56:
E Ku market o. grin
The DA (dream Analyst) is here, acting on behalf of our boss.
We saw huge transactions exchanging hands and some good green on the table. Doesnt look far away. Let's see how this goes..... grin

Caveat: Dream Analyst is not responsible for any action taking by you for yourself. At owner's risk. grin
This post was made on 20th March while there was massive dumping and here we are, ending the week with green on quite a lot of stocks. 2nd time the DA got it right.
Who says it's only charts and oga Oracle that can predict. Make Una dey respect our ministry too o. Lol. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
leo1234:

Easter came early. grin

Then u need an antidepressant.
...what my Doctor pal used to call SSRIs(selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) to help ease u off. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, crownprince2017, Princkez, Jerekre(m), talktofemi, Jats2k2002 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.