Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877656 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2020
abuhusna1:
I am really learning here despite receiving some bashes but criticism is part of life. If you can't take the heat don't come to the kitchen. Just to confirm that individual stock purchase changes market prices I just bought 89000 units of wapco @2.4 while the original price was @ 2.35 and behold the price changed to 2.40 before changing again.i doff my heart for you gurus. More green to your portfolio

I'm assuming you meant NAHCO here rather than Wapco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:

That does what actually?
Think what he implied there was this: that there's no need selling Zenith to buy GTB because if GTB moves, Zenith will also move........and vice versa.
UBA and Access....... move together most of the time too......
When the 4 move, Fbnh will also move......

* Another set is fidelity and fcmb....

So if you see a big gap btw the pairs, just know they will find a way to close the gap, either up or down.

** My bosses may have different view anyway and......it's not a rule.

Stock movement psychology lecturer...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2020
owoblow77:
Jijo= HBP
I don't know how some people like sir loco dey do am. Trying to make it a primary source of income fit kill person. Not to talk of volatile periods.
Salary is more peaceful. If you're a salary earner, appreciate it. Just try to make good use of your earnings.
My biz with consistent turnover gives me peace of mind. It's relatively predictable. And returns over time, is d best.
I hate receiving rents, dividends better pass rents by far. No stories. If you build house to rent out in most locations outside Lagos and Abuja, in my opinion, sell the Bleep/ing item & move on.

Biz can collapse while dividend can reduce...
Pple lose their jobs on a daily basis...
Rent is guaranteed..
I have one bedroom bungalows outside Lagos and Abuja...
It goes out fast... cos its affordable...
To upcoming middle class folks...
And those that need privacy....
If you dont pay my rent... after several notice....
I will report you to my village elders...
It takes only 7 days...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2020
thesilentone:

I'm assuming you meant NAHCO here rather than Wapco.
Sorry yes nahco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Willie2015:

Rent is guaranteed..
It takes only 7 days...

I don't think rent is guaranteed. It seems you have not met some useless tenants that would frustrate you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
abuhusna1:

Sorry yes nahco
Why did you go for nahco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
IamR:

Why did you go for nahco?
Wanna keep till after covid they will enter full operation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Zenith is set to continue the uptrend even further. GTB is warming to jump up too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Zenith is set to continue the uptrend even further. GTB is warming to jump up too.

Good obeservation sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
creategist:
It has been mentioned here before that buying & selling commissions with brokers can be negotiated downwards. Is anyone here aware of how much minimum one may need to have in their trading account to enjoy such benefit please?
It depends on the broker. I guess with Morgan and Meristem, you need min of 100M if they have not changed the rule since $ is now above 400 compared to when it was 360.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
PharmAlfred:

GTB @ N21 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Panic on fbnh section .. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
drLammy:

Oga oracle please which small unit I fit pick for market as I still have change for my Trading account.. Thanks to auntie mercy mcy56 I was able to pick stocks during the lowest lows.. lol... Btw, I'm a beginner
Abeg, keep the remaining money inside your trading account and dey add more as other opportunities fit show face soon. No b every time person go market person dey buy ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Sis Mcy56 where u at..pls we need update ..u re best in that area grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Jejebabaa:

It depends on the broker. I guess with Morgan and Meristem, you need min of 100M if they have not changed the rule since $ is now above 400 compared to when it was 360.
Sir jejebaba does not play in this market. Baba is heavy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
lancee:
Panick on fbnh section .. grin

Whats the cause of the panic? Even with fidelity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2020
billtommy:

Whats the cause of the panic? Even with fidelity

Think to shake weak hands off the mkt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Willie2015:

Rent is guaranteed..
It takes only 7 days...

Rent is not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
abuhusna1:

Wanna keep till after covid they will enter full operation
OK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2020
abuhusna1:
I am really learning here despite receiving some bashes but criticism is part of life. If you can't take the heat don't come to the kitchen. Just to confirm that individual stock purchase changes market prices I just bought 89000 units of nahco @2.4 while the original price was @ 2.35 and behold the price changed to 2.40 before changing again.i doff my heart for you gurus. More green to your portfolio
Guess you're using Mytradebook right?
Mytradebook updates current prices, as purchases is being made, even if you buy 1unit...... but the main move that actually move prices up or down on the exchange is the 100k block, which the platform will update at the end of the trading day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2020
lancee:
Sis Mcy56 where u at..pls we need update ..u re best in that area grin
Lol. You're trying too nah, only that you limit it to your portfolio stocks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. You're trying too nah, only that you limit it to your portfolio stocks. grin

grin grin I still need more training .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2020
OK....so dangcem moved up with 7.5 now.......share price 128.50.......
GTB: sighted at 21.55.....
Zee: 15.05......
Fbnh: early shake off, back to 4.80/85......can it do N5 today? We are observing....

Penny stock risk takers may look at Unity for short gain at "Owner's risk".....almost on full bid...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
lancee:
grin grin I still need more training .
Lol. Me self still dey do training o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
seyisanya:
Sir jejebaba does not play in this market. Baba is heavy cheesy wink cheesy
Hahahhaahha, me na small boi wey still dey look for food to chop sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Me self still dey do training o. grin

You much better ..live commentary ..u got eagle eyes on most stocks ..Be like say u wan take a break today
Hope u good ..May be u go start morrow grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:
OK....so dangcem moved up with 7.5 now.......share price 128.50.......
GTB: sighted at 21.55.....
Zee: 15.05......
Fbnh: early shake off, back to 4.80/85......can it do N5 today? We are observing....

Penny stock risk takers may look at Unity for short gain at "Owner's risk".....almost on full bid...... grin

That is what am talking about grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
drLammy:
Oga oracle please which small unit I fit pick for market as I still have change for my Trading account.. Thanks to auntie mercy mcy56 I was able to pick stocks during the lowest lows.. lol... Btw, I'm a beginner
Good you made the right call.
As for small units to pick, though you didnt ask me, but I for say you may pick Unilever or MTN or fcmb if it goes back to 1.50 region......
let me cross check the other one again first grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2020
lancee:
You much better ..live commentary ..u got eagle eyes on most stocks ..Be like say u wan take a break today
Hope u good ..May be u go start morrow grin
Lol. grin
Just thinking whether to go offline or not. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Good you made the right call.
As for small units to pick, though you didnt ask me, but I for say you may pick Unilever or ......
let me cross check the other one again first grin
UNI what... Wetin dey happen dere?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Just thinking whether to go offline or not. grin

No go i beg ...u fit wait till bear enter to take a short break ..then come back grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Guess you're using Mytradebook right?
Mytradebook updates current prices, as purchases is being made, even if you buy 1unit...... but the main move that actually move prices up or down on the exchange is the 100k block, which the platform will update at the end of the trading day.
Oh ooo mercie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: realking(m), dangle, TradeSunMoore, Mpeace(m), IPO2002, Nichee, dapix, gbengafaro1986, edwardaigb, Hajicairo(m), Princkez, Hedgefunds, Obeyudavid, Digitron, sterlingD(m), Foundationchamp(f), Streetinvestor2 and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.