Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,358 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877109 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow, i used to think this is the sanest thread on NL. This has proved me wrong. Everyone is expected to treat each other with respect, dignity and address issues with maturity. This is fast becoming a rowdy market. Please lets caution ourselves and face the purpose we are here for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
stcool:

grin

In NSE pick a strategy and stand by it...for those always waiting for people to write about a stock before you invest...you will only burn your hard earned money.

One thing I have learnt is those that know their onion...they don't come here writing and pushing a particular stock over and over. How many times have Oracle or Emmanuel pushed a stock over and over...they have a strategy and follow it. Best is they talk about the market generally without over emphasis on any particular stock.

Not that analysing a stock is bad...but over analysis is bad especially when it solely because you are buying. Worst is you cannot even have a contrary opinion because you will be attacked.

Thunder fire that your mouth.What do you come here to post beside doomsday so that you can buy cheap.Oracle talks more about Banks .PA Emma talks about everything .Then that rugged ewu only speaks english.I am very sure when some of us made money he was still learning how to write grammar. I have never gone behind to ask any member questions in private and will never do it so not expecting anything . Nevertheless,if you come to this open forum Whr I benefits from to spoil it.You will show me that your age and money you think you have that I lack. Some people are just ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

Tell him ooo! But to be honest, that my Oga too dey vex.
Nonetheless I am one of those who have also benefited from his advise and analysis. Fidson, Beta glass and recently Aiico and Wema readily comes to mind. I made over 80% in the last 2. Make una leave our Oga for us abeg.
@ Sir Ogg abeg no mind dem. What's next for the boys? Am only interested in sniping! grin grin

How do u do my Mcy love? cool

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
stcool:

grin

In NSE pick a strategy and stand by it...for those always waiting for people to write about a stock before you invest...you will only burn your hard earned money.

One thing I have learnt is those that know their onion...they don't come here writing and pushing a particular stock over and over. How many times have Oracle or Emmanuel pushed a stock over and over...they have a strategy and follow it. Best is they talk about the market generally without over emphasis on any particular stock.

Not that analysing a stock is bad...but over analysis is bad especially when it solely because you are buying. Worst is you cannot even have a contrary opinion because you will be attacked.

And how is the long epistle affecting you?

Seun the owner of NL isn't complaining?

Some of you told us to stay away from the market, yet you come here everyday complaining.

Their is no problem analyzing a stock 1 million times, as long as you put a caveat emptor after your analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Biafran4life:
Thunder fire that your mouth.What do you come here to post beside doomsday so that you can buy cheap.Oracle talks more about Banks .PA Emma talks about everything .Then that rugged ewu only speaks english.I am very sure when some of us made money he was still learning how to write grammar. I have never gone behind to ask any member questions in private and will never do it so not expecting anything . Nevertheless,if you come to this open forum Whr I benefits from to spoil it.You will show me that your age and money you think you have that I lack. Some people are just ewu hausa

How many monikers una get OGG?
CHAI..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Biafran4life:

How you guys just quote people and start insulting them...in a faceless forum. It really baffles me.

Same thing OGG did to me, Charlesniper is attacking prof, and now you just jumping in and next is insult.

How do you guys do it?

You can't have a discussion without attacking and insulting people even if they have a different opinion.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

brotherly, na mad selfish goat dem be the problem here.
Observing from the side line, i always notice that each the bros (OGG) puts up a post or analysis, they will look for a way to counter without given any clear basis for objecting to it. if the bros says a stock is a buy or sell, and u objecting, at least u should tell us why its a sell or buy. but no they won't do that. because dem know say the bros pass dem! grin they would rather seek ways to unjustly attack especially when they see his post as a stumbling block in the way of their utter selfish gains. tufia!
very useless set of individuals. brotherhood of demons! grin

So if OGG is no longer reacheable, your investment career don end. Na this your sharp mouth bad stocks dey like carry go full offer for weeks. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
stcool:

How you guys just quote people and start insulting them...in a faceless forum. It really baffles me.

Same thing OGG did to me, Charlesniper is attacking prof, and now you just jumping in and next is insult.

How do you guys do it?

Don't worry yourself. That sniper that can't construct even a bad sentence is refusing to go to bed. His parents will soon collect their phone.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2020
stcool:

How do you guys do it?

You can't have a discussion without attacking and insulting people even if they have a different opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=88821362]

How many monikers una get OGG?
CHAI..... grin[/quote.You are a complete idiot.In SMN my moniker na Not2be.I am not one of those you tell rubbish.You are such a low life.If you want I can give you my info for real.From my experience in life I have come to realize those who write grammar don't have money.All they do is sit to read dictionary..Age wise I know I am older than you.Then money wise you can't even stand boys I have settled.And if you feel you are man enough I can give you addresses in kaduna,owerri,abj and uyo.Stock investment is just a way of saving for early retirement.. rugged ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2020
stcool:

grin

ONE THING I HAVE LEARNT IS THOSE THAT KNOW THEIR ONION...THEY DON'T COME HERE WRITING AND PUSHING A PARTICULAR STOCK OVER AND OVER. How many times have ORACLE or Emmanuel pushed a stock over and over...they have a strategy and follow it. Best is they talk about the market generally without over emphasis on any particular stock.

. AND you Mr know your onion or is it Mr onion seller know your onion when you were repeatedly shouting or wailing HOLD YOUR CASH OR CASH IS KING unsolicitedly. Mtcheeew, and what do you call it when OUR INDEFATIGABLE OGA ORACLE WAS SHOUTING BEAR BEAR OR BULL BULL? NOt repetition abi? Continue.
Mr cash is King, people are still making money in this your cash-is-king calls courtesy OGG, ORACLE , PA EMMA advices.
Please purge yourself of any jealousy or ill will.
Has OGG forced anyone to buy any stock or buy into his opinion about the market or any stock? We are all adults and responsible for every market decision we take. You don't tell the deaf that war has started, and a little lose here and there is part of learning the ropes and I am happy to lose it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

I actually meant ur oluku mama and papi! grin grin
u be useless person true true. na death go soon carry u. meanwhile, if u get pikin dem, oluwa go use them punish u. u go dey see am korokoro before hell welcome u. ruggedy thief! grin

I say Amen for these prayers you have prayed for yourself. So shall it be... grin

Just help yourself with an evening teacher, sorry your type na night school...Night teacher... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Biafran4life post=88821697][/quote]

So you are still answering sir under somebody. I rest my case. No wonder, your boss don finish you. Eyaa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

I actually meant ur oluku mama and papi! grin grin
u be useless person true true. na death go soon carry u. meanwhile, if u get pikin dem, oluwa go use them punish u. u go dey see am korokoro before hell welcome u. ruggedy thief! grin

The mod needs to ban you and biafran4life!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

So you are still answering sir under somebody. I rest my case. No wonder, your boss don finish you. Eyaa grin

How many monikers una get?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2020
stcool:

The mod needs to ban you and biafran4life!

Na same person.. grin
He quickly removed the post he mistakenly posted to me on the other moniker.. grin[center][/center]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2020
What a way to start the weekend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Na same person.. grin
He quickly removed the post he mistakenly posted to me on the other moniker.. grin[center][/center]

Someone will just create 2 moniker just for insult in a faceless forum...really says a lot about their mental state.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

Oluku u can't match me, even in English language. Whether writing or spoken English.
I am not one of those that read dictionaries to 'sing with words' like u. u are a nobody, and take it or leave it, u can't match in any form! grin
compound idiot!!!!! grin

People who live with their parents in face me I slap you always remember this word COMPOUND...... grin
No cough too much for night NCDC nobdey joke again. Your neighbour go alert them.. grin
Let me assist you, call your boss tomorrow and ask how he is doing so that when they are retrenching, you will escape the axe. Continue investing your N18,000 minimum wage..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

I say Amen for these prayers you have prayed for yourself. So shall it be... grin

Just help yourself with an evening teacher, sorry your type na night school...Night teacher... grin

Prof to say the least, I am disappointed. YOU are one of those I follow and respect. I admire your grammatical and poetic prowess. I have seen you post stock calls though usually embedded in innuendos and I have in some cases follow it eg DUST, and come to think of it when you were shouting dust dust dust upanda, did anyone chastised and chided you? but this? It is pathetic and this is eluding the respect.
Please OGG� is one our MVPs here please mind your ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

U I can't have ur time naw. I understand ur brain has always been dysfunctional having sucked from the breast milk of a mad woman! grin
I can only feel sorry for u! Loser!!!!! grin

Give your papa chance for room and stay outside small, exactly what he wants to do with the now sour and dilapidated mad milk you cuddled.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

God ur just a pathetic liar! I am now everybody to u, including people I dont even know.
Of course, anyone that decides to stand by the truth, will be tagged; another sir OGG or another me.
u be truly original oluku! grin

You na correct orhundu!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

I know ur papa will rejoice at seen that amount of money highlighted. The father oluku will really be excited. grin
After all, he spends just a third taking care of ur mama, u and ur demonic siblings! grin

The dog food I promised you is getting cold..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

That means u didn't really know him. Forget the useless often disoriented grammar he puts up here. He is a terribly bad 2 edged sword of an individual. I usually observe him from the side line. the guy na real rugged thief. grin Old kaki animal! grin

Chai see finishing, I have taken enough for today. Let's agree on a cease fire and continue tomorrow. Suggest time, my good friend.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Boshins, sterlingD(m), Owoblowblow, dapix, ekkywolex(m), ogoo4real, emmanuelewumi(m), Princkez, Emndy(m), BabsO2(m), Mpeace(m), lasisi(m), Stan2330(m), Allthelight, sky2891, LordAdam16, Streetinvestor2 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.