Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10897659 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) ... (7755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Brent now $26, gained 14%+ today. Hope you still watching it!

The charts are wise grin grin grin

thebargainhunte:

I dey watch am like film... grin grin grin

Don't be carried away.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Seems Nse looking good this morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2020
One and only sis mcy56 where u @ ...over to you grin

Opinion on Nestle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2020
fcmb overtaking fidelity.
Nobody analysed that Q1 result here.
volume is really speaking on the stock now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2020
lancee:

Opinion on Nestle

What happened to my nestle

Oh !! Let me check ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2020
veecovee:

What happened to my nestle

Oh !! Let me check ...

It has been hovering around this 965 for some days now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2020
locodemy:
fcmb overtaking fidelity.
Nobody analysed that Q1 result here.
volume is really speaking on the stock now
Fidelity q1 was not fantastic. But fcmb is still trailing fidelity this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Danniee:
@Mcy56
Pls assuming after processing my e-dividend with Veritas Registrar for ACCESS shares and I have been receiving dividend electronically.
Thereafter I bought WAPIC share still under Veristas Registrar, DO I NEED TO PROCESS ANOTHER E-DIVIDEND?
* No! No need to process another one. You can just send mail to them.
* Reason this forum used to tell people to tick all active stocks on the form before submitting.
Also, it is advised that you should buy few units, say 10 units of each of the stocks to keep your name permanently on their register, remember some registrars are still trying to upgrade. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
LET ME GO AND SEND MY TODAY'S MESSAGE IN WHATSAPP AND FACEBOOK JORRRR. I CAN'T BE POOR ON EARTH AND ALSO IN HEAVEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Mpeace:
Fidelity q1 was not fantastic.

fcmb displaying strong buy @ technicals.
visit tradingview.com and see fcmb moving averages yourself.
Most people have withdrawn their wares to allow more demands.

More breakout in brent means I dont need to sell now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2020
lancee:
Opinion on Nestle
No idea.
Phone Pa Emma. grin
Although, from observation, it seems it wants to move up but you'll have to pray for moneybag to come to her rescue, you can also help her ministry too. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Please when is Wapco markdown date so I can plan this stock well .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Bikaa27:
Na your back i dey ma'am
Your last post on e-dividend was so detailed. Kudos! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

No idea.
Phone Pa Emma. grin
Although, from observation, it seems it wants to move up but you'll have to pray for moneybag to come to her rescue, you can also help her ministry too. grin

Not buying anymore

Pls is Nse closing morrow ..or not
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
lancee:
Not buying anymore
Is Nse closing morrow ..or not
Do you plan to buy before? You were here when it was selling for 600+ nah.
There's public holiday tomorrow, 1st May.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
Brent now $26, gained 14%+ today. Hope you still watching it!

The charts are wise grin grin grin

Are you aware that our own Nigerian crude (Bonny Light) is at $17, even below the WTI price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2020
sky2891:

Just checked. Nothing yet.
You may have to call them if you haven't gotten till now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2020
AFRIPRUD dividend just landeded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Now that Access is moving let's see if UBA will shake body small. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:
Please when is Wapco markdown date so I can plan this stock well .
I'm sorry to say o, I don't think you're ready to be an investor in NSE.
I noticed you just want all stocks you buy to keep going up once you joined the bus. NSE doesn't work this way sometimes.
Try and define what you want and the type of investor you wish to be.
As for the markdown date, you'll see that nobody is willing to reply you cos it's been posted here several times, even as at yesterday, I posted a reminder as well.
You need to develop interest in the coys you invest in and be reading updates on them too.
If your mind sell Wapco, pls go ahead and heed the call. Sell it. You bought around 12.85/90 if I remembered well, some bought at N16 and are not fidgeting like you're doing.
No vex o. Na just observation. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
I use the Brent as an indicator for all crude oil types including our Bonny Light.

Yes, Bonny Light is currently below $17, up 11%+ today. Nigeria has a lot of unsold cargoes and India is our biggest offtaker. As economies open up around the world this week and the next, this would change. I am cautiously optimistic, no worries!!!

austinkenneth:

Are you aware that our own Nigerian crude (Bonny Light) is at $17, even below the WTI price?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello guys... I'm new here and after going through various posts, I seem to be quite interested in the stock market.

The thing is, my dad bought some shares for me when I was a kid with Zenith bank, through Veritas registrars. Though, sometime last year, we went to veritas head office in Victoria Island and somehow somehow, I started receiving dividends in my bank account.

Now, how can I know the volume of stocks remaining? Or to buy more and top up? Or to start doing business with it?

Cc. To the gurus here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:
[s][/s]

Terrorist.

Do you mean Emeka is a terrorist not preacher any longer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:
[s][/s]

Terrorist.
Oga,e don do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

I'm sorry to say o, I don't think you're ready to be an investor in NSE.
I noticed you just want all stocks you buy to keep going up once you joined the bus. NSE doesn't work this way sometimes.
Try and define what you want and the type of investor you wish to be.
As for the markdown date, you'll see that nobody is willing to reply you cos it's been posted here several times, even as at yesterday, I posted a reminder as well.
You need to develop interest in the coys you invest in and be reading updates on them too.
If your mind sell Wapco, pls go ahead and heed the call. Sell it. You bought around 12.85/90 if I remembered well, some bought at N16 and are not fidgeting like you're doing.
No vex o. Na just observation. grin

moreover, all the info is available on nse.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
@ Leo1234,looks like your own problem pass that of vee.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) ... (7755) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, ndept, aj8(m), KarlTom, Adinije(f), Princkez, GORRET(f), Engrblessing(f), Mpeace(m), tayejay(m), 222Martins(m), Locotrader(m), Omooloriredade, drotba(m), Itsrm(m), Agbalowomeri and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.