Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10913610 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
gabscity:

I don't think u have a valid basis for what you are doing sir!

And the fake pastor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Hear yourself out! shocked
Forgetting minutest info but keeps posting foo.li.sh questions for someone else that's not forgetful and didn't invest with/for you to provide shey? Clap for yourself.
Okay, you can boost your ego by doing your findings by yourself instead of disturbing people here. You're the type that makes people be weary of attending to enquiries here. Truth is truly bitter.
The internet is there for you.

Madam. I beg no vex. We never see you get angry like this.
Let's focus on what the Spirits are doing

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
meshpips:

This pharmacist sef, abeg go work on medication/vaccine for corona virus.

PharmAlfred is right...

Meshpips the stock analyst, forex guy, Bitcoin man... I hail thee... market Lebanon crash for ur head yet... else u go get ur self grin
meshpips:

This pharmacist sef, abeg go work on medication/vaccine for corona virus.

PharmAlfred is right...

Meshpips the stock analyst, forex guy, Bitcoin man... I hail thee... market Lebanon crash for ur head yet... else u go get ur self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
I chatted to Afriprud.
Apparently dividend payment is ongoing.
Has anyone received theirs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Transcorp Dividend Alert done land.......

Though Transcorp is one of my school fees I paid over 7 years ago, their dividends keep coming tiny tiny every year. Maybe one day, things will improve in transcorp and we will smile.

It may take my grandchildren more years to recover from the school fees in paid for them if the tiny dividend payment continues.

In all, at all at all , na em bad pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:

I don't know why they are protecting him under the pretense that he is lawless and stubborn.
Let him take his preaching to romance and sexuality sections.

We don't want both of them there grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
bigjay01:
I chatted to Afriprud.
Yes. Received.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Yes. Received.

Just received Transcorp's

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:
And the fake pastor
Leo, pls it's okay for God's sake.
I knew you've shown your displeasure at his posting here in the past.
He was allowed to post links only, let's just rest this case and stick to the objective of this thread. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:

I don't know why they are protecting him under the pretense that he is lawless and stubborn.
Let him take his preaching to romance and sexuality sections.

Mr Leo, "if u dey bath for bathroom and a mad man carry ur cloths and boxers run away, so u go dey run after the mad man naked abi?"

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
S007:
Let's focus on what the Spirits are doing
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
@Circleofwilis
I see you lurking about in the shadows, monitoring things... I hail...
May you never become aneurysmal...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
I see oil stocks bouncing back with full force in the coming weeks...
My Opinion... Do your own research to facts you are satisfied with
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
bigjay01:
I chatted to Afriprud.

Yes I have received mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CircleOfWilis: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
DrAwo:
@Circleofwilis
I see you lurking about in the shadows, monitoring things... I hail...
May you never become aneurysmal...
amen o, I am always here Chief learning from the Masters. Trying to diversify and hv multiple streams

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bikaa27(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:
[thanks for ur response .Reading doesn’t mean u can’t forget little stuffs or having the judgement that the person doesn’t hv interest . Everyone with his plans and needs and asking question if one is confused over it doesn’t warrant u to conclude and pass judgement .we are on a learning process so please tone it down ma’am

quote author=Mcy56 post=89020658]
I'm sorry to say o, I don't think you're ready to be an grin[/quo

Sis, no be fight na. I believe madam Mcy56 was only trying to help make you better. Here, follow this link below. Type in the name of whatever company you desire their result and dividend date at the top left corner and viola!!!, you are there
http://www.nse.com.ng/issuers/corporate-disclosures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Leo, pls it's okay for God's sake.
I knew you've shown your displeasure at his posting here in the past.
He was allowed to post links only, let's just rest this case and stick to the objective of this thread. Thank you.

I respect you very much because of your sincere effort on this thread.
Since you people have decided to protect the fanatic. I rest my case.

You are the real preacher. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:

You are not been sincere.
If you have been long is this thread you will agree with me that we have been on this issue with pastor v.Then he was posting in full and members complained and suggested he should be posting links instead for members who could be interested.Which he switched to.And for the fact we are here for investment some of us still believe we could benefit the gospel along.Sometimes members post jokes,movies,songs etc and we accept it.In SMN,I knew a member whose investment post as he claimed was based on spiritual revaluation and supported it with biblical quotes.I still stand, what he said about Catholics was completely out of place

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
True! I received UBA but not UCAP. Sent them a mail today. I hope its resolved today as they have indicated.

bigjay01:
I chatted to Afriprud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
leo1234:
I respect you very much because of your sincere effort on this thread.
Since you people have decided to protect the fanatic. I rest my case.
You are the real preacher. grin
Thanks dear. May God honour you too by His mercies.
You're well aware that this issue had generated lots of controversies in the past and allowing him to post links was just a way to rest the matter.
Let's allow it be like that so we can focus on the theme of the thread. Nagode. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
DANGCEM must move up today or early next week to change this thing from a BULL CALF to an adult BULL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
DANGCEM must move up today or early next week to change this thing from a BULL CALF to an adult BULL.
Today's market just look one kind so far, like some indecisions going on in Mr. Market's mind self. grin
Let's see how it goes towards close of market....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bikaa27:
Sis, no be fight na. I believe madam Mcy56 was only trying to help make you better
Honestly, I didn't even mean it in the negative, just a way to stir her up and a wake up call, but she took it negatively instead of seeing my point.
I don't judge people. Not in my place to do that.
Thanks for seeing my point though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
janykute:

Yes I have received mine.

Just received AFRIPRUD's

waiting for ACCESS!

#NoDulling

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lots of cross deal going on in FBNH @4.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pls for those conversant with tax matter.This 10 percent withholding from dividend.Can it be added to your personal income tax payment to boost your tax payment as the money is no longer small on my side.If yes,how do one go about it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
We are having a calf bull, it needs to be upgraded. I see a real BULL next week but as you know, the NSE has a mind of its own....the thing fit vex, begin dey fall yakata!
Mcy56:

Today's market just look one kind so far, like some indecisions going on in Mr. Market's mind self. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
janykute:
@ Leo1234,looks like your own problem pass that of vee.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

JIJOs are trying to take profits. ......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biafran4life:
Pls for those conversant with tax matter.This 10 percent withholding from dividend.Can it be added to your personal income tax payment to boost your tax payment as the money is no longer small on my side.If yes,how do one go about it

I was told it can be.....

ButI don't know how to go about it.

We await for the ogas that have done it to explain to us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thank u Oga . Talking down on people is not teaching or training neither will it make the person better
Bikaa27:

Sis, no be fight na. I believe madam Mcy56 was only trying to help make you better. Here, follow this link below. Type in the name of whatever company you desire their result and dividend date at the top left corner and viola!!!, you are there
http://www.nse.com.ng/issuers/corporate-disclosures

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:
Thank u Oga . Talking down on people is not teaching or training neither will it make the person better
Don't let me and you start our own here o. sad
I know your type and i think I've respected you enough. You can shove your pride in you a.n.u.s and get the fvk out of the matter.
Common sense is not common after all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.