Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878402 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:55am On May 07, 2020
Go to united securities registrars site, and download it.

ebuka1997:
Where can I get edividend form for Mtn? Who knows pls I’ve been searching for it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:23pm On May 07, 2020
There are moves the market makes to confuse and mesmerize folks without fundamental knowledge of how the market works. Also, it helps to generate funds for SEC, CSCS and your brokers, as such folks would keep selling and buying haphazardly in the name of JIJO.

However, with sound TA comes gain that is consistent and sustainable, without sweat. An example is the status quo. I am tempted to give you an example/illustration but I guess you get my point.

Sabiboy99:
Nigeria stock exchange market no be for long term trading oo sha if you know what u are doing na to day jump in and out oo... any opportunity u see chop am o... see Zee n Gt ba grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:24pm On May 07, 2020
ARDOVA...full bid shocked :owhat's going on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CircleOfWilis: 12:33pm On May 07, 2020
Bomboclad:
There are moves the market makes to confuse and mesmerize folks without fundamental knowledge of how the market works. Also, it helps to generate funds for SEC, CSCS and your brokers, as such folks would keep selling and buying haphazardly in the name of JIJO.

However, with sound TA comes gain that is consistent and sustainable, without sweat. An example is the status quo. I am tempted to give you an example/illustration but I guess you get my point.

there are students here sir, can u pls give us illustrations...thank in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:36pm On May 07, 2020
dharpzee:
Go to united securities registrars site, and download it.

thank you, i'll send them a message
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:43pm On May 07, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
there are students here sir, can u pls give us illustrations...thank in anticipation

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:45pm On May 07, 2020
In the above illustration for FCMB, you can see it is moving in a triangular fashion, just as the Dow Jones Index was moving before the corona pandemic.

If you know this, then you would understand why it keeps moving up and down, so you time it accurately. Soon it would most likely break out upwards and move very high. As a savvy investor, if you can time this correctly, you can make an informed plan to gain appropriately.

This is just an example, and there are many of them that explains what you see on a daily and weekly. I have my game in these, so I can only share this one as an illustration, since you asked. I hope this helps...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Just like i was making someone understand here some few days ago that selling nestle now seems too early,mere judging by the price action,its obvious that, it is just doing 'press up'

I have come to realize that in stock trading,it does not matter whether you are right or wrong, cos you will be right a lot of times,likewise would you be wrong a lot of times, what matters is how much you make when you are right and how little you loose when you are wrong
My oga, I'm the person. The only reason I've never sold a single stock at a loss before is that I plan every move I make in this market, and I stick to it religiously. Even if Nestle does 100% tomorrow, it's no longer my business. I did not time the market, I only traded my plan!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2020
is there a party going on at carverton? so many offers above market price chasing few bids? can any guru tell us about the peculiarity of this stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
Be like say mkt don dey returns ..after the deep pockets don throw pple up and down

Sis mcy56 where u @ ..let me handover the mic to back to you grin..where u able to bail out on any or u just dey chille for normalcy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
We are only going up regardless of negatives winds!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
lancee:
Be like say mkt don dey returns ..after the deep pockets don throw pple up and down

Sis mcy56 where u @ ..let me handover the mic to back to you grin..where u able to bail out on any or u just dey chille for normalcy
No need. Just hold the mic. grin
Just reading comments today, don't feel like commenting, only coincide with market pullback. smiley
....green may resume tomorrow, bull doesn't seems to be tired yet. Banking stocks witnessing pullback mostly.
GTB already reversing up...
Nestle up by 25, dangcem up by 6.2, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
lmm4real:
Lol I no sabi bad thing. I go hold, it will still come back to my bus stop.
Chasing molue is not a bad thing in as much as you have targets and have reasons for chasing it nah. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Mcy56 post=89285931]
No need. Just hold the mic. grin
Just reading comments today, don't feel like commenting, only coincide with market pullback. smiley
....green may resume tomorrow, bull doesn't seems to be tired yet. Banking stocks witnessing pullback mostly.
GTB already reversing up...
Nestle up by 25, dangcem up by 6.2, etc.

grin 1hr left ..ok you will continue tomorrow ..make u rest today

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
S007:
Watching out for this info like monitoring spirits
Let me add this:
Instead of watching out for the info to sell alone, why not also have your own strategy or follow what works best for you?
If you're for JIJO, then you may just target a certain percentage, say 10 or 15%, when you achieve it, just sell it
OR, when you reach target and you still think you can gain more, you can then start watching out for price resistance and sell as soon as you noticed this.

NB: note the word jijo there. No vex say I put mouth for the matter o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
Bomboclad:

I know what am saying bro I trade Forex, btc and stocks for yrs now.... I even teach it.... stocks are not assessed by charts and volumes alone you need to know the companies PE ratios PEGY ratios, financials statements, The book value etc guy u just have to calculate like mad small Sha... it depends on your strategy anyway... I love fast growers n love taking risk it makes me stronger

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:35pm On May 07, 2020
You are right!
Sabiboy99:

I know what am saying bro I trade Forex, btc and stocks for yrs now.... I even teach it.... stocks are not assessed by charts and volumes alone you need to know the companies PE ratios PEGY ratios, financials statements, The book value etc guy u just have to calculate like mad small Sha... it depends on your strategy anyway... I love fast growers n love taking risk it makes me stronger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2020
ETI and over 39m volume traded so far. Maybe somebody wants to join the board very soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 1:47pm On May 07, 2020
Bomboclad:
You are right!

Peter Lynch US record breaking stock trader once said the most important organ in the stock market is not the brain but the stomach lol... You need to be self confidence and have believe in your self and trades... you just have to research n ask many questions.. no copy copy for here oo... Expo da sha but u gas use your head do research grin
Bomboclad:
You are right!

Peter Lynch US record breaking stock trader once said the most important organ in the stock market is not the brain but the stomach lol... You need to be self confidence and have believe in your self and trades... you just have to research n ask many questions.. no copy copy for here oo... Expo da sha but u gas use your head do research
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
When a ram starts to back-pedal..... (Yoruba proverb)
Ardova's case is just like this.
The stock was over-beaten and had no choice than to reverse up.
I dont think there's any special thing driving the share price. The stock is also not doing bad financially........though I haven't check their latest financials o. smiley
Same with ETI......my opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 1:56pm On May 07, 2020
Please what is best stock broking firm to use with low commissions ? Or do you advise I download meristem app and start off from there?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2020
Mcy56:

Ardova's case is just like this.
The stock was over-beaten and had no choice than to reverse up.
I dont think there's any special thing driving the share price. The stock is also not doing bad financially........though I haven't check their latest financials o. smiley
Same with ETI......my opinion though.

nothing special about Ardova ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
Massive trade going on @ FBNH.....don't be left out!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
Bomboclad:
Massive trade going on @ FBNH.....don't be left out!
Refused to go below 4.65 since.
Huge bids and cross bids done at 4.70.
12M single bid @ 4.70 still waiting to be filled.... smiley
17M bids now......something is likely going on there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
Heavy crossings observed in FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:31pm On May 07, 2020
aremso:
nothing special about Ardova ooo
Well done sir.
How's everything on land, away from the fence? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2020
Mcy56:

Could also be P&d but no one knows. I have had this stock for some time now. No intention of selling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 2:39pm On May 07, 2020
afroxyz:
Please what is best stock broking firm to use with low commissions ? Or do you advise I download meristem app and start off from there?

best with low again lol it's hard to find if they exist I will be the first to sign up...

This brokers guys r doing a great job sha... but their slippages are quietly socking people dry bitter truth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 2:47pm On May 07, 2020
Abeg anybody that knows a good and cheap broker should recommend bikonu... Forex brokers are not cut throat like stock brokers why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2020
how the fbnh market closed. i follow chop..

Mcy56:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2020
Mpeace:
Could also be P&d but no one knows. I have had this stock for some time now. Non intention if selling
Which one is P&d ?
I typed D and it changed it to smiley for me. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), Adinije(f), dangle, courage89(m), KayOn1, Mills55, Zegra, Willie2015, Princkez, 222Martins(m), TsarZed, tijany130(m), Omooloriredade, kdaddy, LILBIMS and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.