Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879998 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2020
ukay2:

What of if the fish is rotten?

Loooooool

I am with u on this bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 3:18pm On May 09, 2020
gabscity:

I am with u on this bro.

Good day house,

Please if anyone here have a soft copy of the recent stamp duty act I will appreciate if he/she can help me with it. My bank keep charging for stamp duty on deposits I made to my account by myself. From the excerpts I have read it should not be that way but they keep doing it. This time I am determined to stop them and possibly ask for a refund. So I will need to have a full picture before I go into the battle with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2020
Caverton's revenue is contract based with fresh contracts signed with Chevron + Shell and other upstream oil and gas clients. We havent heard of any upstream oil and gas company shutting down their crude production. so caverton will continue to operate and earn. Again caverton contracts are based in dollars. Nahco operations is totally different from caverton.

yok:

From Qtr2 2020 Accounting year. It is doubtful if Caverton/ other logistics businesses (except Nahco, due to strong subsidiary companies in other sectors of the economy) can escape the effect of Covid 19.

As an extension of the above, I will like to us to make a list of our own "Nsempa Covid Test/ Isolation Camp). It will consist of stock we must not buy until their Isolation/treatment from our NSempa Covid Camp is over. We cannot just be watching as some equities continue to make people poorer/waste resources.

The test kit will be as follow: Any of the 1st 2 conditions should send the stock to Covid Isolation Center, the manifestation of other tests should send the stock to treatment centre where it should be until delisted. Anyone that buys stock from the Covid list is on his own. Contribution to the list (add the stock that should go for Covid Test or treatment) is welcome from All.

To kick the ball rolling: Test Kit 1- Not paying dividend for 2 years continuously: Turnover/Profitability declining for 2 years continuously: 3- Company is no more operating as a normal business should be operating (anyone can add more to our test Kit).

STOCKS FOR COVID INVESTMENT ISOLATION CENTRE
- Oando
-International Breweries
-Academy Press
-Notore

COVID TREATMENT CENTRE - CONFIRMED CASES- Will be discharged on delisting or when dividend payment resumes
- Eko Corp
- Capital Oil
-Meyer
-Morinson
- Afromedia
-Omatek
- RT Briscoe
-Tantalizer
-John Holt
-Studio Press
-Trpple G
-SCOA
-Challerams
-CWG

Please let us add our own and someone should keep updating like Intedy's list, probably every month. So that newbies will not contract "Investment Covid", the sickness has the effect of making people to hate anything call capital market.

Finally once we have our list, we will like SEC, NSE and our Billionaires etc. to then donate to those individuals that these companies have made poorer or will still make poorer, but I am sure once we have this list we will not fall victims of this Stock Market Covid Infection again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:05pm On May 09, 2020
gabscity:

I am with u on this bro.

No be today na

NSE don barber me dorimapa many times

Na why I always like to see the other side of ?good results of most companies (what of if it's just packaging am seeing)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
the M.D also bought about 5million units last week as well. the worst is over in fbnh and the board knows it, that why they are confident in putting their own money on the line.

Mpeace:
There is definitely something going on in fbnh. All the insider purchases are not just for nothing sake. http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29936_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
freeman67:

Good day house,

Please if anyone here have a soft copy of the recent stamp duty act I will appreciate if he/she can help me with it. My bank keep charging for stamp duty on deposits I made to my account by myself. From the excerpts I have read it should not be that way but they keep doing it. This time I am determined to stop them and possibly ask for a refund. So I will need to have a full picture before I go into the battle with them.

Its not funny paying 50 naira for every deposit made into your savings account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
jideflash:
Caverton's revenue is contract based with fresh contracts signed with Chevron + Shell and other upstream oil and gas clients. We havent heard of any upstream oil and gas company shutting down their crude production. so caverton will continue to operate and earn. Again caverton contracts are based in dollars. Nahco operations is totally different from caverton.

Upstream companies are currently renegotiating all contracts as part of cost optimization measure to protect margins and guarantee business continuity in view of the lull in the international oil market.

Thread carefully on the stock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
Caverton'n is not immuned to COVID 19 and price war. All oil majors you mentioned have cut down operations significantly grin

jideflash:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
jideflash:
the M.D also bought about 5million units last week as well. the worst is over in fbnh and the board knows it, that why they are confident in putting their own money on the line.

I have been buying alongside with them ooo..let's see how it goes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:56pm On May 09, 2020
leo1234:

Its not funny paying 50 naira for every deposit made into your savings account.

That is it oh. That's why I want hold all necessary evidence before I do anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bengurion1: 8:34pm On May 09, 2020
freeman67:

Good day house,

Which bank?

Is your account a hybrid or regular savings?
If its hybrid, stamp duty applies else it shouldn't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
yMcy56:

Lol. grin
Inform us once you set it up, make we come dey play baba-Ijebu there. grin

Peteru will post the updates when it is ready grin. Don’t worry grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:56pm On May 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2020
jideflash:

how far for sovereign trust bro any hope?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gander: 11:44pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:48am On May 10, 2020
Bengurion1:

Which bank?

Is your account a hybrid or regular savings?
If its hybrid, stamp duty applies else it shouldn't.

Diamond/ Access Bank. It is a regular savings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OFG1(m): 3:27am On May 10, 2020
freeman67:

Good day house,

The amendments to the stamp duties act is contained in page 27-28

http://giftedanalysts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Finance-Act-2020.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:11am On May 10, 2020
OFG1:

The amendments to the stamp duties act is contained in page 27-28

http://giftedanalysts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Finance-Act-2020.pdf

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2020
sellydion:
Caverton'n is not immuned to COVID 19 and price war. All oil majors you mentioned have cut down operations significantly grin

Caverton is a sell then grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39am On May 10, 2020
People who want to remain in the market should just focus on health,consumer goods, Agriculture and cement/construction companies.

Banks and other sectors will be neautral for a while.

But I am asked to choose a sector to gamble,I will gladly go for fidson,maybaker and neimeth for now with my reasons.

Most stocks will be on neutral/bearish mode for a while.

Choose your own place to gamble if you must remain in this volatile market caused by covid-19.

I wish all a blissful Sunday and a cautious weeks ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:46am On May 10, 2020
locodemy:
People who want to remain in the market should just focus on health,consumer goods, Agriculture and cement/construction companies.

But I am asked to choose a sector to gamble,I will gladly go for fidson,maybaker and neimeth for now with my reasons.

Choose your own place to gamble if you must remain in this volatile market caused by covid-19.

Oga mi forget FIDSON and other pharmaceutical Companies in Nigeria, They dont do R&grin, and even If they end up producing any drug for COVID 19 it will be after Patents have run out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:50am On May 10, 2020
jideflash:

The secretaries for JB and Custodian bought massively
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:39am On May 10, 2020
SP 500 needs to shed weight from 2929 to 2780. This will be 5% fall.

NASDAQ needs to shed weight from 9121 to 8220. This particular index has gone too far. This will be 9.8% fall.

Dow needs to fall back to 23,800.

NSE is still doing push-ups. grin grin Will need to stabilize at 25,700.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2020
Gander:

Is this also stock pick alert?

Some people don't believe in doing the right thing at the right place and time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2020
Gander:

Is this also stock pick alert?

Please don't start. Don't comment to all post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
gabscity:

Oga veecee grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gander: 12:23pm On May 10, 2020
gabscity:

I’m a Muslim, and I’ll start posting my links too.
Links to Islam threads.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
maishai:

Oga mi forget FIDSON and other pharmaceutical Companies in Nigeria, They dont do R&grin, and even If they end up producing any drug for COVID 19 it will be after Patents have run out

If you go to all the hospitals,Fidson produces all the intravenous and many doctors confirmed to me that Fidson has dominated the Nigeria healthcare market and fast capturing West African market.
Come rain come sunshine Fidson will make it big
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
locodemy:

Lol, I have been in this bus for the past three months.

GSK have given 30% ROI

M & B, have given 10% ROI

But Fidson is not doing well, due to mismanagement.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol, I have been in this bus for the past three months.

GSK have given 30% ROI

M & B, have given 10% ROI

But Fidson is not doing well, due to mismanagement.

It seems you are a long termer.
Making money from stocks now is very narrow.
If you are for Jijo/ technicals,Fidson,maybaker,gsk and neimeth will be good to go for 6 to 10%.

Try fidson with entry:2.28 and exit 2.45,maybaker entry:2.43 and exit 2.55.

This has been the game for this particular period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
locodemy:

It seems you are a long termer.
Making money from stocks now is very narrow.
If you are for Jijo/ technicals,Fidson,maybaker,gsk and neimeth will be good to go for 6 to 10%.

Try fidson with entry:2.28 and exit 2.45,maybaker entry:2.43 and exit 2.55.

This has been the game for this particular period.

Not really a long termer.

I am avoiding Jumping-out and buying at higher price.

Just check GSK it has not reversed to previous price.

Neimeth and Fidson haven't been moving.

Maybaker might be good for JIJO now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joedguy, seyisanya(m), STOjo, husu(m), Kwibaba(m), Diyke4rich, defebe, janga(m), sterlingD(m), ProphetUtuocha, Foundationchamp(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.