Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877703 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

Bro, would you like to go head-to-head with me?

Pick just one stock, we will trade it for 60 days.

If you ever see my brake lights ehn . . .

But you don't have a stock account nauw.

Na with mouth you wan trade stock? grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

But you don't have a stock account nauw.

Na with mouth you wan trade stock? grin

I will create an account if he accepts the challenge.

Just to prove to him that all those funny courses in the academia are not half as good as when one receives esoteric knowledge concerning a subject matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

I know it is hard to believe but I play by a different set of rules!
Target of N5.39 kobo when is that happening? In this adverse economic environment for the air service industry?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

Having "privileged info" as you put it is no different from waiting to see "orijo" before the actual examination.

I don't partake in such!

I analyze the data set and can tell you whether or not the stock is good.

Let's always bear in mind that I do not trade equities. So I know next to nothing about all these stuff y'all talk about.

All I do is to look at the open, high, low, close and volume then run my analysis on them to let you know whether or not to buy and at what price the most efficient entry will be.

I want you to face me. Don't face OGG.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Deposit N1m into someone's account. I will choose Jejebaba's account. Jejebaba is a member here.

Then we tell another person ( Person A) who bought Zenith at N11 to sell 40,000 units of his Zenith bank shares on Monday at N16.90. Because he/she will buy back at 11.90 according to you.

Where this doesn't happen and Zenith keep going higher, Jejebaba will needs to transfer your N1m to Person A to compensate for the unearned gains he may have suffered. The N1m is a projection that Zenith will hit N25 (based on the 40,000 units.

Where Zenith slides to N11, I will make a transfer of N250K to Jejebaba to pay you (Meshpips). The N250K will be the proceed as if you shorted Person A's stock from N16.90 (29th of May 2020 closing price) and bought back for the person A at N11.

Where it gets to N11, Person A will be excited and pocked the difference for selling at 16.90 and buying back lower. Person A loses nothing. It is only when it goes higher that person A demands that Jejebaba pay him/her once Zenith hits N25.

Are you interested?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

I will create an account if he accepts the challenge.

Just to prove to him that all those funny courses in the academia are not half as good as when one receives esoteric knowledge concerning a subject matter.

Don't face him. Face me.

I have thrown a challenge to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2020
Tvegas:
Target of N5.39 kobo when is that happening? In this adverse economic environment for the air service industry?

When @emmanuelelewunmi was talking about the 50% slash in salary for NAHCO staff last week, I kept quiet and stayed confident of what the data set was saying to me.

You guys look at things in a different way. I simply look at the numbers bought or sold and make my decision/recommendation.

We could argue endlessly about my method and its efficiency but of what benefit would that be?

I need to learn to be a little bit more patient with my responses though. Make una sef try not to dey spite me with all those funny things wey una dey insinuate.

We are here to be of benefit to one another.

Abeg where that @northeastern dey sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Don't face him. Face me.

I have thrown a challenge to you.

You wey still dey carry Learner sign on how to use ordinary Ichimoku?

Make 2 of una kuku tag team.

Una nor reach!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

When @emmanuelelewunmi was talking about the 50% slash in salary for NAHCO staff last week, I kept quiet and stayed confident of what the data set was saying to me.
You like to drag sha. When will NAHCO sell for N5?

6 months?
1 year?
2 years?

Put a timeframe and lets watch together. Stock recommendations without a timeframe is at best Fraudulent and mischievous.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:13am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

You wey still dey carry Learner sign on how to use ordinary Ichimoku?

Make 2 of una kuku tag team.

Una nor reach!

grin grin

Future will prove it and the future is near.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

You guys look at things in a different way. I simply look at the numbers bought or sold and make my decision/recommendation.

We could argue endlessly about my method and its efficiency but of what benefit would that be?

I need to learn to be a little bit more patient with my responses though. Make una sef try not to dey spite me with all those funny things wey una dey insinuate.

We are here to be of benefit to one another.

No bother yourself to open account. Just do what I have said.

That time you wrote that GTB will hit 19, if we had told you to deposit your cash for shorting scenario, you would have lost your money because GTB did 34 first before falling to 16+. You would have been wiped out.

No be to come here to dey make mouth. If you want to short stocks, you must be loaded in event it goes wrong. Ask those who shorted and got burnt.

Or watch Big short. He was losing millions before the shorts started to go his way.

I want you to do same.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2020
Tvegas:

6 months?
1 year?
2 years?

Put a timeframe and lets watch together. Stock recommendations without a timeframe is at best Fraudulent and mischievous.

Let's leave it at that - fraudulent and mischievous.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

No bother yourself to open account. Just do what I have said.

That time you wrote that GTB will hit 19, if we had told you to deposit your cash for shorting scenario, you would have lost your money because GTB did 34 first before falling to 16+. You would have been wiped out.

No be to come here to dey make mouth. If you want to short stocks, you must be loaded in event it goes wrong. Ask those who shorted and got burnt.

Or watch Big short. He was losing millions before the shorts started to go his way.

I want you to do same.

I called a short on GTB when it was still trading around 30 Naira.

I called a long on ACCESS in the face of a very strongly bearish all share index.

Bros, you think say na beans?

I have said what will happen to Zenith.

Chillax and see.

Shebi GTB own na fluke abi?

NAHCO nko?

Bros, abeg abeg go find something suck to calm you down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:37am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

I called a short on GTB when it was still trading around 30 Naira.

I called a long on ACCESS in the face of a very strongly bearish all share index.

Bros, you think say na beans?

I have said what will happen to Zenith.

Chillax and see.

Shebi GTB own na fluke abi?

NAHCO nko?

Bros, abeg abeg go dind something suck to calm you down.

I sent you a challenge. Why don't you reply to that. The challenge no reach vex you na. Oya no vex, let just seal this deal this weekend so that on Monday it is set rolling.

Or don't you believe in your VAP anymore?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I sent you a challenge. Why don't you reply to that. The challenge no reach vex you na. Oya no vex, let just seal this deal this weekend so that on Monday it is set rolling.

Or don't you believe in your VAP anymore?

Pick your stock. No, let me make it easier for you.

I will get a small account ready during this new week.

We will judge by who makes more in % returns.

How many days do you want? 30 or 60 days?

Note: you will state your starting capital when mine is ready and we will check transaction after transaction during the period of the challenge.

Are you okay with these terms?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 8:43am On May 30, 2020
Abeg o. You guys should cease fire. We are not in a competition. I take God beg una. Let both the eagle and hawk perch on same tree branch. It can accommodate both.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Deposit N1m into someone's account. I will choose Jejebaba's account. Jejebaba is a member here.

Then we tell another person ( Person A) who bought Zenith at N11 to sell 40,000 units of his Zenith bank shares on Monday at N16.90. Because he/she will buy back at 11.90 according to you.

Where this doesn't happen and Zenith keep going higher, Jejebaba will needs to transfer your N1m to Person A to compensate for the unearned gains he may have suffered. The N1m is a projection that Zenith will hit N25 (based on the 40,000 units.

Where Zenith slides to N11, I will make a transfer of N250K to Jejebaba to pay you (Meshpips). The N250K will be the proceed as if you shorted Person A's stock from N16.90 (29th of May 2020 closing price) and bought back for the person A at N11.

Where it gets to N11, Person A will be excited and pocked the difference for selling at 16.90 and buying back lower. Person A loses nothing. It is only when it goes higher that person A demands that Jejebaba pay him/her once Zenith hits N25.

Are you interested?

Meshpips, I'm waiting.

After the academic work, now stake hard money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2020
meshpips:

Pick your stock. No, let me make it easier for you.

I will get a small account ready during this new week.

We will judge by who makes more in % returns.

How many days do you want? 30 or 60 days?

Note: you will state your starting capital when mine is ready and we will check transaction after transaction during the period of the challenge.

Are you okay with these terms?

No worry yourself.

You have shifted from your shorts to a buy on other stocks to compare returns. grin grin

Let the future decide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:58am On May 30, 2020

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06am On May 30, 2020
BTC needs to break 10K and advance higher.

It is very ripe for breakout.

Imagine if you sold at Meshpips' 7,680 and hoping to buy back at 3,840 (50% lower).

tongue tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
BTC needs to break 10K and advance higher.

It is very ripe for breakout.

Imagine if you sold at Meshpips' 7,680 and hoping to buy back at 3,840 (50% lower).

tongue tongue grin grin grin

There you go! Still displaying Ichimoku with default settings on daily time frame.

Enjoy yourself bro!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Are you interested?

I bought at 10.85, I can sell 40k units - I volunteer to be Person A. Are you game?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2020
thesilentone:

I bought at 10.85, I can sell 40k units - I volunteer to be Person A. Are you game?

Good.

On my own, I have accepted to pay Meshpips N250K if the short goes in his favour.

It remains Jejebaba (the holder of the fund) and Meshpips(the big short) to accept.

Once this is settled this Saturday, then we all await what happens afterwards.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2020
BRENT now at $38
Next week let's EXPECT
BULLS from BURUNDI

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 9:48am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Are you interested?
I am game once meshipps accept this challenge.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 9:53am On May 30, 2020
thesilentone:

Cc: meships if you are game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2020
Jejebabaa:

I am game once meshipps accept this challenge.

Perfect!

Person A accepted
Fund Keeper accepted
I accepted as well.

Meshpips, over to you.

Don't be a chicken please. I'm begging you. Believe in what you preach (VAP) .

Lets experiment a short scenario with real cash.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:00am On May 30, 2020
TLAX:
Abeg o. You guys should cease fire. We are not in a competition. I take God beg una. Let both the eagle and hawk perch on same tree branch. It can accommodate both.
Abeg make Dem start ooooo... I wan buy una fight stocks... Make I use am test who the real BOSS is grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:01am On May 30, 2020
thesilentone:

Once Meshipps accepts and agrees to N1m fund transfer, you will have to sell 40,000 units of Zenith bank on Monday irrespective of what it trades (up or down).

Then you will post your sale receipt as an evidence showing the date, time and the name of the broker. You can redact sensitive information like your name, address and numbers.

Before you do this, Jejebaba will need to post the amount Meshpips transferred. That way we will know that the short has started.

Let's wait for Meshpips.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:03am On May 30, 2020
Tvegas:

6 months?
1 year?
2 years?

cheesy cheesy grin

No be me talk am this time ooo... grin

I will frame this post for CONTINOUS FUTURE reference.

No matter the order of Runge Kutta deployed in data crunching, IF ANYBODY, I repeat, ANYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF give you an extrapolation in an imaginary time dormain, FLEE and make sure you flee VERY FAR... grin

Why? You can't enter a BROKEN DOWN MOLUE at Ojota because the driver has promised you it must reach SOKOTO. Then, after ALL other passengers in other buses have done like 5 trips to SOKOTO and back, your driver end up reaching SOKOTO in THE FUTURE, and start boasting he told you that you will reach SOKOTO.... grin

When you are at the bus stop, inspect the vehicle very very well, call the mechanics aside, buy them better Isiewu with GUINNESS EXTRA SMOOTH and whisper in their ears, IS THAT ENGINE SOUND? You may be surprised to hear that the mechanic is waiting for the arrival of the vehicle's top gasket.... angry

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:03am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=RabbiDoracle post=90115326]

Perfect!

Person A accepted
Fund Keeper accepted
I accepted as well.

On behalf of meshpips. I decline oo. 1 million in this coro era!! Please let the competition end.
Oga onifa no vex. Call off d challenge!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:06am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Are you interested?

Financial engineering!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Once Meshipps accepts and agrees to N1m fund transfer, you will have to sell 40,000 units of Zenith bank on Monday irrespective of what it trades (up or down).

Then you will post your sale receipt as an evidence showing the date, time and the name of the broker. You can redact sensitive information like your name, address and numbers.

Before you do this, Jejebaba will need to post the amount Meshpips transferred. That way we will know that the short has started.

Let's wait for Meshpips.

I concur

(1) (2) (3) ... (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, gbengafaro1986, dapix, IPO2002, Boshins, Princkez, Zegra, beejay1(m), Palomadove, Locotrader(m), crownprince2017, abimcdssi, megawealth01, chimex38, Diyke4rich, Agbalowomeri, Salvationone, Mpeace(m), Adinije(f), Buzochi and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.