Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879536 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
All the naysayers who spoke against WAPCO today have seen that proofs don't lie... TEAM WAPCO is smiling to the bank today just as TEAM UCAP smiled

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kayuscares4u(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
I have 2 brokerage account, but I don't know that I have to inform the new broker of my existing CHN number. Pls what can I do now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
THE next targets are ACCESS BANK and THE ELEPHANT BANK... Load all you can NOW... THE bus is getting set for ELDORADO

THE BIG SMART GUY

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If you buy and sell, you don't need dividends, you sell and book profits

That's another angle to it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Ten percent is okay. A popular lawyer got a dividend of N70 million last week from Okomu Oil and paid withholding tax of N7 million.

If he earned N70 million as salary, he would have paid up to N15 million or more as PAYE

Ba ba ooo Tuale sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
godlyguy:
Which bank? I have not received mine... GTB why na?

GTB.
My own na small money oo.
Maybe dem never put Pampers for your money self, no mention going to airport in search of cargo plane to lift it to you... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
onegentleguy:

AIICO now on full bid @N1.20 !!
...dude has also joined the "NEIMETH tradition" wink cheesy grin. .
Sir, pls what's the fair price of Aiico?
The way it's going, it may hit 1.50 soon.
Was on full bid till one itchy finger came to sell and crashed the price back to 1.15.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
ebuka1997:
please how can i transfer my shares to another broker and is the process seamless? I've had it with afrinvest... maybe they don't exist to serve the retail investors. I've been trying to sell Mtn since morning it has been hanging, customer care no answer meanwhile they charge more than 1% for nothing. What nonsense. Maybe they want the price to reduce before they sell

STEPS:
1. Sell everything, leaving 10 units of each stock with them ( just for ediv)
2. Collect your money.
3. Transfer the money to your new broker.
4 make the new broker know you don't smile.

Thank me later.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
kayuscares4u:
I have 2 brokerage account, but I don't know that I have to inform the new broker of my existing CHN number. Pls what can I do now?

Did you open the two accounts with same name - i.e. same surname, first name and middle name?

Anyway, I will say since you opened two accounts with two different CHN, just Leave it for now and continue to use it as it is.......events of things will take care of it......when SEC reaches the level of merging accounts I think.
Someone else may help us shed a light on the future disadvantage though.
You may also ask your broker on the likely effect of this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
anjilgreat:

Wow! , it will be great if other companies in the NSE can follow this model. I personally think that the 10% WHT is just too high

Way too high, considering the fact that we do not see the impacts in the life of our people. It adds no benefit to the well being of hard workers and dedicated people of Southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mcy56:

Sir, pls what's the fair price of Aiico?
The way it's going, it may hit 1.50 soon.
Was on full bid till one itchy finger came to sell and crashed the price back to 1.15.

Raking off surrounding RISK and attaching a cautious valuation model, I have a FVE of N2.37 for AIICO.

Again, NOT a buy recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
godlyguy:
THE next targets are ACCESS BANK and THE ELEPHANT BANK... Load all you can NOW... THE bus is getting set for ELDORADO

THE BIG SMART GUY

Earlier In the yr you bought Wapco at N15 told us it's heading to N20. 6month later you got N1 Dividend,sold N11 and claim to be smart undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
onegentleguy:

Raking off surrounding RISK and attaching a cautious valuation model, I have a FVE of N2.37 for AIICO.

Again, NOT a buy recommendation.

I don't know if anyone can determine a fair price for any Nigerian equity. I do know though that anyone selling at anything less than N2.00 is passing up a big opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
onegentleguy:

...it has nothing to do with models my dear.
LAFARGE WAPCO currently enjoys a 3 yr pioneer tax holiday.(see part in bold from post above)

Regards

That's true, I now remember the tax holiday granted to them and some others companies. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
FBN Insurance Sold for Greater Value to Shareholders—FBN Holdings
**Says Sale Won’t Affect FBN Insurance Brokers Limited
https://businesspost.ng/economy/fbn-insurance-sold-for-greater-value-to-shareholders-fbn-holdings/

2020 Budget: FG Too Hasty Slashing Oil Benchmark to $25—Udemezue
https://businesspost.ng/economy/2020-budget-fg-too-hasty-slashing-oil-benchmark-to-25-udemezue/

Reps Recommend Immediate Scrapping of Excess Crude Account
https://businesspost.ng/economy/reps-demand-immediate-scrapping-of-excess-crude-account/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Godlylifeoneart:

Way too high, considering the fact that we do not see the impacts in the life of our people. It adds no benefit to the well being of hard workers and dedicated people of Southern Nigeria.
It's well!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
STNWAUME:

Earlier In the yr you bought Wapco at N15 told us it's heading to N20. 6month later you got N1 Dividend,sold N11 and claim to be smart undecided
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oga Ogg, ur succinct analysis is needed in the beer industry, planning a swoop for the long term...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please whats the difference between the President of NSE and the DG of NSE.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
maishai:
Oga Ogg, ur succinct analysis is needed in the beer industry, planning a swoop for the long term...........

I am working on this.
...will post at the appropriate time.

However, am of the view that all coys in the sector are currently a BUY @ their present mkt prices.
...particularly INTERBREW, where feasible REWARD(a peg of MoS) appear to have run far ahead of the duo of surrounding RISK and asset PRICE.
For this asset, the KEY to look out for will be an estimable point of inflection to growth, and the coys recent FP already points in that direction.

The sector will most likely reward any investor with minimal risk aversion and maximal investment horizon.
...infact, that probability is now closer to 1.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Bear in mind UACN core investor THEMIS CAPITAL increased their holdings by 15.7m units last Feb at an average price of N10.

So you won't tell me at all at all
UACN won't rally to N12 junction before the UNBUNDLING EXERCISE.

"If you sleep they will carry your Gun" grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

My big bra,
The more we look, the less we see.
How much did ignis paid for FORTE?
N66./UNIT
How much is forte today?
Don't be surprised, this core investor is benefiting from one of the lucrative supply chains in UACN.
They only invested the profits made from uacn to invest in UACN.
About 30 to 50 million units of UACN sold between Jan and may this year was disposed by core insiders (NSE corporate alert is the source)
Why were they selling?
When the dramatic unbundling that will unlock the potential of UACN is just around the corner.
Today, ignis is smiling to the bank.
For ignis to have paid N66 for Forte oil, one would have staked his destiny on the Northward trajectory of the company, today, the book value of Forte oil is N22-24.
My brother, it is risky to trust what we do not have a control over.
Fundamentally and technically speaking, uacn best journey is Circa 8 to 12.
This is only possible if the Negative eps of 2019 financial year could be reversed.
We are talking of a company that is paying index dividend with money realized from sale of equity to imperial logistics of South Africa in MDS logistics.
Somehow, I am of the view that UACN asset is overstated why debt is under-reported. I hope I am wrong.
Reason being that UACN has not made a significant profit in the last 3 years.
All the rights issue were used to offset recurrent expenditures. (SALARIES AND WAGES) of corporate exuberance.
It is a pity, the hx of UACN is embarrassing to shareholders.
Many subsidiaries are dead, now in archive of history.
Textile DIV... Dead
Africa Timber and plywood DIV... Dead
Automobile DIV... Dead
Tractor and equipment dvsn... Dead
Kingsway.... Dead
A J Seward..... dead
We are hoping for the best and a dramatic turn around for this company.
May the new management succeed in achieving their new vision and mission for UACN.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
STNWAUME:

Okuta buruku (wicked stone)

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
STNWAUME:

That's why he calls himself smart.
Bargain followers abound.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Dow Jones at 30K will happened maybe after elections. But not anytime soon with the fear of second wave already heating the southern part of America. Let’s just wait and see for now

Bro,

Dow at 26K.

NASDAQ has made a V-shaped recovery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
meshpips:

@emmanuelelewunmi, VAP sees EVERYTHING!!! Except and unless, the data is entered incorrectly.

Now see the recommendation I gave for UACN since last year and the price target (Buy at 6.00 target 24.00).

VAP has got superiority of vision. Please let's do away with all those ancient methods.

The new has come! Put away the old!!!

VAP(TA) works with some assumptions that I tend not to agree with.
I personally think the tool is more suited for currencies, crypto and commodities hence good for traders. Investors need more.....
With our own peculiarities in Naija, you will need a lot of FA also to survive NSE.
The best situation is if you are good at both and can combine the two.
People like @Rabbi and co. use both with good results.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Has everyone using GTB gotten their wapco dividends. Just been refreshing my bank account since not even water dropped their. If I didn't get at the end of today is their a reason for a concern.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
abuhusna1:
Has everyone using GTB gotten their wapco dividends. Just been refreshing my bank account since not even water dropped their. If I didn't get at the end of today is their a reason for a concern.

I use First Bank. I haven't received because Morgan had issues with share transfer form, cscs, etc. Although Cardinalstone has been sending me invites of AGM and stuff; I will relax and contact them later.

If you filled your forms successfully, you'd surely get.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
S007:

VAP(TA) works with some assumptions that I tend not to agree with.
I personally think the tool is more suited for currencies, crypto and commodities hence good for traders. Investors need more.....
With our own peculiarities in Naija, you will need a lot of FA also to survive NSE.
The best situation is if you are good at both and can combine the two.
People like @Rabbi and co. use both with good results.

The Oracle I know uses ancient Calabash... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
abuhusna1:

Still hoping too. Uses first bank. Since pa Emma uses firstbank too n has gotten am beginning to think may be they are using surnames in alphabetical order. Is ur name closer to Z
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
IYGEAL:

I use First Bank. I haven't received because Morgan had issues with share transfer form, cscs, etc. Although Cardinalstone has been sending me invites of AGM and stuff; I will relax and contact them later.

If you filled your forms successfully, you'd surely get.

Are they not the ones that paid Fcmb dividend ??cos I received my fcmb in peace!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Krisuba:

Still hoping too. Uses first bank. Since pa Emma uses firstbank too n has gotten am beginning to think may be they are using surnames in alphabetical order. Is ur name closer to Z
My surname is A ooo. 125k no be small money for corona period

(1) (2) (3) ... (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zagee, mails4funshi(m), Ojoboak(m), ukay2, yak(m), dapix, MysTeerioz(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.