Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,867 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880029 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
veecovee:

Chai !! Imagine N1milln turning to N3m between march and now.

House, pls is anyone seeing a brother to neimeth in the market now

cc OGG

I had to picked some chams, ... pray it pays at last
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
grin
talk2me2:
I followed Ucheson with wisdom, I normally buy the very moment he begins to say sell and always sell the very moment oando stops moving.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
veecovee:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

Again NEIMETH now trading @ N1.61.
Should it close at that price, it'd be a maximum gain today. ...and an over 320% return from that 38k peg !!
As usual, the dude has also gone on its "usual tradition" of full bid !!
...Perhaps a 400% ROI may not impossible afterall.

SOSHALLITBEWITHUACNandWAPCO
#ASTHEDAYSOFRECKONINGBECKONS

It is well.

There is a factor driving Neimeth to the North.
A potential factor to stimulate WAPCO
UACN... I object. I search for a factor in the web, I found none.
The more I search, the more I read about the past deeds of UACN.
If I have anything to say about uacn, the future is bleak and unpromising.
The stock will struggle to reach a crescendo from 2020 to 2023.
I do not see them favouring common shareholders.
UACN had more than 8 divestment in the past, none of them benefited common shareholders.
The bulk of the listed shares of UACN shares are in the hands of individuals. This made it difficult for individuals to reach a consensus and call the prodigious management to orders. It appears they are not accountable to any1.
Transcorps is even better and reassuring than uacn in shareholders interest.
The reckoning days of UACN is the day of sub N5. 00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2020
leo1234:

They are still recruiting bargain followers.
grin

I no wan talk wetin happen when I follow Peter dey shout Wapco going to 3 Euro...

Na God save me las las grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2020
leo1234:

As it stands now we can only watch neimeth from the sidelines. grin

Imagine if u forgot 1m there in march

It may still go the other way though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2020
ggoldmine:
Hello good people. Please, how do I solve the error message ''(308): Minimum price step: 0.05'' during a 'sell' order? Thank you.

Increase/decrease your entry price using 5 kobo intervals (e.g 10.50, 10.55, 10.60 etc and not 10.52, 10.54, 10.59 etc).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Godlylifeoneart:

There is a factor driving Neimeth to the North.
A potential factor to stimulate WAPCO
UACN... I object. I search for a factor in the web, I found none.
The more I search, the more I read about the past deeds of UACN.
If I have anything to say about uacn, the future is bleak and unpromising.
The stock will struggle to reach a crescendo from 2020 to 2023.
I do not see them favouring common shareholders.
UACN had more than 8 divestment in the past, none of them benefited common shareholders.
The bulk of the listed shares of UACN shares are in the hands of individuals. This made it difficult for individuals to reach a consensus and call the prodigious management to orders. It appears they are not accountable to any1.
Transcorps is even better and reassuring than uacn in shareholders interest.
The reckoning days of UACN is the day of sub N5. 00

I have since stoped talking about UACN...
...just remain calm and keep watching !! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

Should it close at that price, it'd be a maximum gain today. ...and an over 320% return from that 38k peg !!

SOSHALLITBEwithUACNandWAPCO

It is well.

Thks.

To me, wapco is good to go, it's only a matter of time.

Uacn is still pregnant

... is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2020
veecovee:

How much can one use to mop up the whole offers now?.... grin
Less than 600K used to buy over 2m units.

Na waoo.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks. Solved
meshpips:

Increase/decrease your entry price using 5 kobo intervals (e.g 10.50, 10.55, 10.60 etc and not 10.52, 10.54, 10.59 etc).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

How much can one use to mop up the whole offers now?.... grin
Less than 600K used to buy over 2m units.

Na waoo.... cheesy
I just jumped out because I dont know what is driving the stock... Will be needing counsel from my bosses before reentering at a lower price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Chibuking81:

And again
If he can tell us the fair price of the shareholders holdings per a unit after unbundling, I.e in
1. One unit of UACN ( with final year EPs of #1.32 including the property sell, and 10 kobo dividend payment
https://m.marketscreener.com/UAC-OF-NIGERIA-PLC-10372751/news/UAC-of-Nigeria-UACN-to-Pay-Shareholders-N288-Million-Dividend-Despite-Loss-30459059/)
2. Six unit of UAC property ( with negative earning of - 612 kobo × 6 = -3672 kobo, no hope of dividend in the near future)
3. Half unit of UPDC REIT ( with q1 result of 16 kobo, all things been equal with expected final year EPs of 16 * 4 = 64 kobo/ 2 = 32 kobo)

What will be the total worth of the three in 1 unit holding of UACN after the unbundling door has been close?

Note
1. Let 80 kobo current price of UAC property not deceives one. Even if they give 6 to 1 unit, the moment unbundling happening, before your own allotted share will reflect, you will see the stock on 10% loss daily with fully offer no bid, till it reaches 20 kobo carpark with millions of offer continually. Meaning that its as good as not having a stock. in the area of #1.20 with difficult time to bail out.

2. UACN parent company going by 2018 EPs, is with 96 kobo EPs, in the area of #2 stock
3. UPDC REIT is expected to have about 64 kobo 2020 final, then divided by two to get half will give you 32 kobo, in the area of #1.7 because of high % of dividend they pay.

#2+ #1.7+ #1.20 (with difficult in bailing out) approximately = #5. like its over price with their current price.

It's this same analysis-paralysis that made you miss Zenithbk at circa N11 while you kept waiting at N5 now that BARGAIN HUNTERS are codedly taking profit at circaN17 you jumped in with consolation that's it's a fundemental stock.

Watch it quietly roll back to N11 in no distance time.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2020
godlyguy:
I just jumped out because I dont know what is driving the stock... Will be needing counsel from my bosses before reentering at a lower price

What's simply drving it is the movement of it's then peers like neimeth, Japaul, ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2020
I lost almost half of my funds in Oando, what save me was PZ that quickly gained the loss back for me, News is a two edged sword.
Uchetoba should stop pushing. Always prepare for unexpected grin

Josh121:

I lost 25m cos of that guys and peterrich push but in life you win some and gain some. I just laugh each time i see peterrichy here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2020
stcool:

I no wan talk wetin happen when I FOLLOW PETER dey shout Wapco going to 3 Euro...

Na God save me las las grin grin grin

grin grin BARGAIN HUNGER TAKE NOTE

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2020
veecovee:

What's simply drving it is the movement of it's then peers like neimeth, Japaul, ...
Thanks... Will consider reentering when it's lower like .20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Marketapprentic:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Marketapprentic:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Josh121:

I LOST 25m COS of that guys and PETERRICH push but in life you win some and gain some. I just laugh each time i see PETERICHY here

with the name p, be on red alert.

Who is the chief monkey hunter? "Pe", but if you putan "ter" na you Sabi. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2020
godlyguy:
Thanks... Will consider reentering when it's lower like .20

Best to u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin

Prof, the poet. Thank you for the JAPAUL.
We are still struggling with the pregnancy pain but the greater pain is that scan is not showing the trimester that we are in right now. Anyways worst come to worst we use CS escape with parachute grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Why are some Investor so unstable? Fine if you are afraid why don't you leave UACN alone and buy another stock and leave us alone to do our 'Mistake' after all is our portfolio? Or has the UACN that published that they are going to conclude the unbundling in July come out to say otherwise?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Marketapprentic:

with the name p, be on red alert.

Who is the chief monkey hunter? "Pe", but if you putan "ter" na you Sabi. grin

Abeg, is "U" and " P" d same?? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Not exactly....
Nigeria has taken a production cut like other OPEC nations to bring about this $40. Based on the production cut we are down to less than 300 million barrels per day as against 1.1Billion per day before this wahala started. So Nigeria is making far less revenue than before.

Excercise caution.....

Best thing is to focus on fundamentally sound stock only. So you can sleep well at night. Economic forcasts into Q4 2020 suggests that we may be headed into a recession.

Chibuking81:
https://markets.businessinsider.com/index/dow_jones confirmed

And Brent crude tested $40 today, and currently at $39.62 https://oilprice.com

That is good and positive news for bull return, q2 result might delay the bull a little, but q3 and q4 will likely welcomes it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2020
UACN SETS JULY 2020 DATE TO COMPLETE THE UNBUNDLING PROJECT.

post=89492265]https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL8N2CP972

Now that was the last thing UACN said about the unbundling, if they have any reason to extend the date beyond July, it will be stated and the right apologies tender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

SOSHALLITBEwithUACNandWAPCO

It is well.

The PROBLEM with MOST is they want to make HEAVEN but they DON'T want to DIE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Josh121:

I lost 25m cos of that guys and peterrich push but in life you win some and gain some. I just laugh each time i see peterrichy here

If you didn't lose up to 25m that you mentioned bear in mind that you have incurred a spiritual debt that must be paid.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

If you didn't lose up to 25m that you mentioned bear in mind that you have incurred a spiritual debt that must be paid.

If I lost it cos of your insensible push on here you have incurred spiritual debt that will be over that amount and you most pay. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
NSEMPA...wan go spiritual

It seems the bear is coming grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Josh121:
If I lost it cos of your insensible push on here you have incurred spiritual debt that will be over that amount and you most pay. Amen
Lol. grin cheesy
Abeg take am easy, no need going spiritual or dwelling on the past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, TsarZed, Picky1, emmasoft(m), femu(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.