Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877263 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) (5760) (5761) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2020
seyisanya:
Thanks for the mention, sir. I'm following the lead of elders like you. As you've noticed, I'm always here cool
Correct guy cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 2:04am On Jun 06, 2020
meshpips:

Hi everyone,

both conditions in the IF . . . THEN statement have been fulfilled.

Zenith touched 18.08 AND closed this new week with a bearish body.

Now, I expect a sell off back to 11.90 support level.

All the best everyone!

cc:
@rabbidoracle
@adruino
@jejebaba
@onegentleguy
@notheastern

Interesting sir. Are you calling out zenith bank in isolation or you are referring to all banking stocks?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2020
billtommy:

Interesting sir. Are you calling out zenith bank in isolation or you are referring to all banking stocks?

Just ZENITH for now sir. That is the one I have volume computations for.

I have a buy outlook for ETI but entry would be at a lower price (3.57).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 5:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Pls never mind them . Just buy gtb , dangote,nestle ,uba , access ,zenith . Dont touch that japaul and neimeth , its not for newbie so u wont come and cry here . And read back on some pages to get a idea of what's available for u
Skymoore1004:
I meant I have 200k to invest in the NSE stock market. So if eg Dangote is a good one, I can buy 10k worth of shares.

So I’m just looking for the right stocks to buy
I’m a novice in NSE cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I meant I have 200k to invest in the NSE stock market. So if eg Dangote is a good one, I can buy 10k worth of shares.

I’m a novice in NSE cry

NSE is different from the US market.
I will advise you hold your money and learn the basics first so that you can do your picks yourself. TA or FA, your understanding of the subject matters most.

You can see the confusion with people recommendations already.
For me the most important rule is not to loose money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ActivistSlimfeez: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2020
If you really want to earn a passive income aside your 8am-5pm monthly pay. Sairui Mall e-commerce is just the answer, this is do it yourself process... kindly WhatsApp me on 08103829741
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2020
meshpips:

If zenith should fall to N11,then ETI at 3.57 will also most likely happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2020
meshpips:

You mean it will come that low? Seriously? That will be record low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

I love your guts.... grin grin grin

Real guts.
I am also not very bullish about NSE but I don't know if zenith will go back to N11. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaywhy09(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaywhy09(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Ibrahim505:
Forex is highly volatile, unpredictable and risky. research proves 95% of forex traders are actually losing their invested funds.

Yes it is. It takes years to understand how it works. The smart ones leverage on experiences of successful traders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2020
locodemy:

Hope your new broker is not a semi analog broker?

You better chose a good digital broker.Refer to members here for a good recommendation.

Then go to the new broker to process all documents necessary for the transfer.If successful,you will need to pay 5k to your analog broker and your new digtal broker will initiate the transfer online.Thats all.

Guy,hope you are not oweing your analog broker?Make sure you have a good record with them before commencement of transfer.

Secondly,if the stocks you have with your analog broker are stocks like daar com,ftn cocoa,unhomes,unic ins,vono etc,your new broker will take to their heels while you will be pursuing them to come back for you o.

Thanks for your response.

To the best of my knowledge, I am not owing the analog broker (RESORT).
However, what could have led to one owing a broker?

I am now using MORGAN CAPITAL, hope that a digital broker grin

As per the quality of stocks... GTB, FBNH, ACCESS, etc. The only weak hands there are JAPAUL cry and CILEASING.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2020
locodemy:

Una don get small bail out for this June.
I go still follow una get my own cut before kasala go burst.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Care4:
Please, I need a clarification. I want to move my stocks from an analog broken to my new one with live online access.

I have a copy of inter-member transfer form already. When I'm done filling it, am I the one to take it to both my old (resident) or just submitting to my new broke (target) is okay.

Cc: @Mcy56,
@rabbidoracle
@onegentleguy
@locodemy
@chibuking81
Best transfer and the easiest is to sell all your holding in that stockbroking house and open account with either Morgan capital or CSL. Both are on really time online trading, you can buy stock by yourself and can still sell the same particular stock you buy in the next minute with both of them. I uses both and they are efficient. The standard Union security (SUS) was among the stockbroking firm I used, but they refused to upgraded to digital stockbroking firm, so I sold most of my holding with them, leaving some with them, pending when they will upgrade.

Then if you choose to maintain your current CHN which you got when you open account with your analog stockbroker, then fill it in the form of the new stockbroking firm you want to use, this is because if you have activated e-dividend mandate with that CHN, as you open new account using that CHN number, you don't need to activate again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2020
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:

I’m a novice in NSE cry

I will advice you to look for VITA FOAM, UCAP, FCMB, FIDELITY, ZENITH, UBA, AFRIPRUDENT at their discount price come the month of July if you are an investor. But if its for jijo move, consult my friend Perterich, but remember to ask him for reminder when he is bailing out.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bakila: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
kaywhy09:
You can trade forex profitably with little or no effort. Ask me how.
How.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Still on FCMB matter, will history repeat itself?

Also, I cant remove those annoying S, D and P symbols for split and dividend. Any Ideas?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
ositadima1:

Also, I cant remove those annoying S, D and P symbols for split and dividend. Any Ideas?

Have to return to base to pick guys before the onward movement, cool

Learner point of view,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
ositadima1:

This is instructive, well done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Chibuking81:

Best transfer and the easiest is to sell all your holding in that stockbroking house and open account with either Morgan capital or CSL. Both are on really time online trading, you can buy stock by yourself and can still sell the same particular stock you buy in the next minute with both of them. I uses both and they are efficient. The standard Union security (SUS) was among the stockbroking firm I used, but they refused to upgraded to digital stockbroking firm, so I sold most of my holding with them, leaving some with them, pending when they will upgrade.

Then if you choose to maintain your current CHN which you got when you open account with your analog stockbroker, then fill it in the form of the new stockbroking firm you want to use, this is because if you have activated e-dividend mandate with that CHN, as you open new account using that CHN number, you don't need to activate again.

Thanks for your response.

I have a new account with Morgan with thesame CHN.
I thought about selling off the whole holdings but being analog guys, they are unreliable compared to selling myself. Also, some units have shrank due to mergers. I'm considering moving them to my new platform either to add more or sell off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:

I’m a novice in NSE cry

Chibuking81:

I will advice you to look for VITA FOAM, UCAP, FCMB, FIDELITY, ZENITH, UBA, AFRIPRUDENT at their discount price come the month of July if you are an investor. But if its for jijo move, consult my friend Perterich, but remember to ask him for reminder when he is bailing out.

1. Vita foam #5.40 current price / #1.82 EPs = 2.96 PE
42 kobo x 100 / #5.40 current price = 7.7 % earning

2. UCAP #2.65 current price/ 83 kobo EPs = 3.19 PE
50 kobo dividend X 100 / #2.65 current price = 18.86% earning

3. FCMB #1.72 current price / 87 kobo EPs = 1.97 PE
14 kobo x 100 / #1.72 current price = 8.13% earning

4. Fidelity #1.81 current price / 98 kobo EPs = 1.84 PE
20 kobo x 100/ #1.81 current price = 11.04 % earning

5. Zenith #16.75 current price /# 6.65 EPs = 2.51 PE
( 0.30 + 2.50) #2.80 x 100/ #16.75 current price = 16.71 % earning

6. UBA #6.65 current price/ #2.52 EPs = 2.63 PE
(0.20+ 0.80) #1 dividend x 100 / #6.65 current price = 15.03 % earning

7. Afriprudent #4.10 current price / #1.04 EPs = 3.94 P.E
70 kobo dividend x 100 / #4.10 current price = 17.07% earning

Stock with Lower PE mean better performance and the stock that are below their Fair price and higher percentage earning shows stocks that will return faster the capital invested in them.

An investors look for good stocks with lower PE and Stock with higher percentage return earning to their investors.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Audio EPS.
A stock that you their chief auditor saw the results and mistakenly sold.

A stock that traded at sub 80k when there was no Coronavirus let alone now that airline stock are taking a hit due to Coronavirus.

Even our almighty Buffett turn to JiJOist due to the pandemic.

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Anyone buying CARVETON above N1.00k is doing so at his or her own risk.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE

Private Jets Nigeria (aviation service provider), has disclosed that the association had suffered five billion dollars financial loss due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.

Omotade Lepe, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the association, disclosed this during the Luxury Reporter Facebook live series with the theme: ” The Private Jets Sector Post- COVID-19″.

Lepe said that the period had been most challenging for operators as it suffered revenue lose, decline in flight request and fixed overhead running.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/covid-19-nigeria-private-jet-operators-lose-over-5bn-official/

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2020
As for FBNH, the current pattern looks like an ABC (not sure if it is a zigzag or flat but definitely not a triangle) . Ok, so I overlapped the Fibonacci for the Internal retracement (0.382, 0.5, 0.618, 0.786), External retracement (1.272, 1.618, 2.618) and 3 point projection (0.618, 1, 1.618).

I found this price zones as high probability targets for wave C

Zone 1 : 8.46 to 9.12 (about 56% gain from current price)
OR
Zone 2 : 9.74 to 10.28(about 80% gain from current price)

Mind you, this values will take about 4 to 5 months to attain. Very possible gamble for midterm players.

Again do ur DD i may be very wrong.

Note, after point C a major price reversal usually occurs.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2020
For the next 2:weeks I forsee a SERIOUS BEAR. things will turn around starting from JUNE 28th

BEWARE of BULL TRAP

*ThE OcToPuS*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2020
PETERiCHY:
For the next 2:weeks I forsee a SERIOUS BEAR. things will turn around starting from JUNE 28th

BEWARE of BULL TRAP

*ThE OcToPuS*
grin grin
Nice reminder.
Everything is turn by turn, bull will come and bear will come, and investors make money in both when he/ she is in better stock.
Bear present bonanza opportunity for full time and experience investors who invest in sound fundamental stocks.

Bull will likely come next week with the news of extension of crude oil cut, with crude oil likely moving to the region of $45/$50 this month and possibly next week.
Then bear will likely come in expectations of bad result in the month of July toward ending due to effect of corona virus total/partial lockdown.
And bull gradually will be returning by month of August, when some companies will release unexpected good result above expectations of bad result.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
stcool:

This may be the last weekly bearish close before Zenith touches... N20

I don't see N11...next week present a higher weekly close ahead of N20.

Is it next week that more activities is taking shape in the economy or 2 weeks that inter state, travel etc will kick start. Also a lot of activities in June globally..I don't see N11 possible.

Don't argue, let the market decide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
locodemy:

Una don get small bail out for this June.
I go still follow una get my own cut before kasala go burst.

There are countries that once they open up, start buying stocks.

China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria. People plenty for these places. grin grin

That was why when China was closed and India later announced their own closure, I knew that Oil price was finished.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
ojeysky:

You mean it will come that low? Seriously? That will be record low.

grin grin grin

You shock abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
ositadima1:

You are becoming better and better o.

Keep it up.

You seem to be having eyes that sees.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
PETERiCHY:

BEWARE of BULL TRAP

*ThE OcToPuS*

Try and look well. You may be seeing something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) (5760) (5761) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jonwest, Hajicairo(m), Ibrahim505(m), Mfunkynation(m), ositadima1(m), Perculiar, Krisuba, sterlingD(m), drotba(m), Buzochi, Mpeace(m), Adinije(f), Chuksworld(m), Umargarr(m), ojeysky(m), SonofElElyonRet, lancee(m), Princkez, 222Martins(m), Niyijac and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.