Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879230 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) (5760) (5761) (5762) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
ositadima1:
As for FBNH, the current pattern looks like an ABC (not sure if it is a zigzag or flat but definitely not a triangle) . Ok, so I overlapped the Fibonacci for the Internal retracement (0.382, 0.5, 0.618, 0.786), External retracement (1.272, 1.618, 2.618) and 3 point projection (0.618, 1, 1.618).

I found this price zones as high probability targets for wave C

Zone 1 : 8.46 to 9.12 (about 56% gain from current prize)
OR
Zone 2 : 9.74 to 10.28(about 80% gain from current prize)

Mind you, this values will take about 4 to 5 months to attain. Very possible gamble for midterm players.

Again do ur DD i may be very wrong.

Note, after point C a major price reversal usually occurs.
You are doing well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unangidot: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
You guys are making me to laugh.. so people are still trading Nigeria stocks exchange.. the biggest Market that is filled of Manipulations.... People are now trading New York stock Market in Nigeria here...if u want to make reasonable money leave this Nigeria market scam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unangidot: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
ositadima1:
Still on FCMB matter, will history repeat itself?

Also, I cant remove those annoying S, D and P symbols for split and dividend. Any Ideas?
Your analysis is great.. let be sincere to ourseves. there are more fundamental than technical in NSE... use ur brain! Technical has nothing to do with bad debt that fcmb they will incurred this year... This year alot of financial institutions will have a massive drop in PAT due to this pendemic..
My brother leave this technical It wouldn't work in this dead Nigeria economy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
unangidot:

Your analysis is great.. let be sincere to ourseves. there are more fundamental than technical in NSE... use ur brain! Technical has nothing to do with bad debt that fcmb they will incurred this year... This year alot of financial institutions will have a massive drop in PAT due to this pendemic..
My brother leave this technical It wouldn't work in this dead Nigeria economy

Hmmm.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
im still heavily loaded in fo now ardova, im currently bleeding with no form of div compensation.........Going forward i still intend to keep it and average down more as i believe this adminstration is out to injure petroleum marketers..........

I wonder what mobil and nipco must be doing right to pay #8 and Total running @ a loss......I seriously would love to see total @ sub #20......

I really need analysis of how the pet marketing industry will operate with Dangote refinery on board...... ......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
ositadima1:

That Ogas holding is nothing less than half a billion in that stock. Howmany people on this thread are in the top 5% ?

More than N3 billion portfolio in direct holdings of Okomu Oil, Access Bank and other stocks, built over the last 30 years

Has indirect holdings of 150 million units of MTN shares, bought in the name of a company he has shares in

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Best Forum Ever.

Please I want an analysis about International Breweries Plc if they still have hope for recovery. Their continue loss is a worry but I need an in-depth analysis before I take my decision of mopping it or not. Pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uba plc 5 year/ q1 2019 & 2020 analysis...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Care4:

Thanks for your response.

To the best of my knowledge, I am not owing the analog broker (RESORT).
However, what could have led to one owing a broker?

I am now using MORGAN CAPITAL, hope that a digital broker grin

As per the quality of stocks... GTB, FBNH, ACCESS, etc. The only weak hands there are JAPAUL cry and CILEASING.

You can owe your broker heavily especially those analog brokers that grant margin trading to clients.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Krisuba:

Mandate now is share by share now .

This might not be completely true. I was paid my uba by afripud but not my ucap.

I took out time yesterday and went to their office to make my complaint only to discover that they didn't have my bank account (and it's the same account I filled for uba ooo. you can imagine) and also they hadn't update my documents to their portal.

So I advice to go to their office and be present to settle things especially in this season where they might be overwhelmed. They will likely attend to people on ground before those scanning documents to them.

I hope this helps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Habakkuk 2:3 (NLT Version)... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chibuking81:

Best transfer and the easiest is to sell all your holding in that stockbroking house and open account with either Morgan capital or CSL. Both are on really time online trading, you can buy stock by yourself and can still sell the same particular stock you buy in the next minute with both of them. I uses both and they are efficient. The standard Union security (SUS) was among the stockbroking firm I used, but they refused to upgraded to digital stockbroking firm, so I sold most of my holding with them, leaving some with them, pending when they will upgrade.

Then if you choose to maintain your current CHN which you got when you open account with your analog stockbroker, then fill it in the form of the new stockbroking firm you want to use, this is because if you have activated e-dividend mandate with that CHN, as you open new account using that CHN number, you don't need to activate again.

Have an idea on the stockbroking fees of CSL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
DrAwo:

Good job, thumps up !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
DrAwo:

Steady growth. grin

Please which site can I get summarized financial report like this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
leo1234:

Steady growth. grin

He did the research himself.

Can you share the one you did for United Capital.

How an investor who spent N9 million for the right offer, would have received a dividend of N20 millon in the last five years

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
leo1234:

Steady growth. grin

None that I know of for now... Not sure if proshares subscription service gives as much information...
This was self collated and computed...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Can you share the one you did for United Capital.

How an investor who spent N9 million for the right offer, would have received a dividend of N20 millon in the last five years

Ucap 5 year & q1 2019/2020 analysis

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biafran4life:
Madam I am posting this because I like women who hustle.Nothing is happening in japaul.Jegede is broke.I bought the stocks long because an insider was my close friend.His father was allotted the company shares directly when it was listed without paying a dime.When it was going down he warned me to sell and I didn't.He sold all that was to his fmly and moved to US.Then he warned me that all that was happening in the company then was dredging and selling of sand.The rest is history now.The only thing happening in japaul is selling of sand and dump trucks.Jegede is a complete fluke so be very careful.I still have it in millions.I remember when it sold for#11 but my insider fnd sold at #7

You are right. Even though the stock will experience artificial and fake upward trend for speculators to make quick cash, the stock doesn't deserve anyone's attention. It is worthless. Use the money instead to buy beer and hot pepper soup. If the cash is still remaining, use it to rehabilitate one Ashawo than dashing Jegede.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Miscellaneous(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
unangidot:
You guys are making me to laugh.. so people are still trading Nigeria stocks exchange.. the biggest Market that is filled of Manipulations.... People are now trading New York stock Market in Nigeria here...if u want to make reasonable money leave this Nigeria market scam

How is that possible here in naija?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
unangidot:

SMH

At this point

I trust the NSE over the NYSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hectoro(f): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello Experienced Investors:

Some background -I have used 2 stockbrokers in the last 12 years, just realized I have 3 CHN numbers, I'm not receiving all my dividends and generally unhappy with poor service received so far. I tend to just save money with treasury bills/mutual funds since losing faith in my stockbrokers.

I want to see all my shares and transaction records in 1 location, have just 1 CSCS/CHN number, and eventually trade and reinvest dividends by myself (transaction value max of 150k per annum). What do I need to do? Can anyone recommend an online platform that is reliable, with reasonable/clear fee structure and is user friendly? Or am I being unrealistic? I have seen MorganCapital mentioned a lot on this platform, are there others that people can recommend?

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2020
hectoro:

Some background -I have used 2 stockbrokers in the last 12 years, just realized I have 3 CHN numbers, I'm not receiving all my dividends and generally unhappy with poor service received so far. I tend to just save money with treasury bills/mutual funds since losing faith in my stockbrokers.

I want to see all my shares and transaction records in 1 location, have just 1 CSCS/CHN number, and eventually trade and reinvest dividends by myself (transaction value max of 150k per annum). What do I need to do? Can anyone recommend an online platform that is reliable, with reasonable/clear fee structure and is user friendly? Or am I being unrealistic? I have seen MorganCapital mentioned a lot on this platform, are there others that people can recommend?

Thanks!

If you are loaded, try meristem securities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2020
fxuser:
GTB
- sellers above for 2nd week , some rest needed

wat i mean !
(https://commodity.com/technical-analysis/shooting-star/)
- expect some pull back
- watch for rejection wicks
- similar for FUGAZ

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2020
hectoro:

Thanks!

Try and merge your CHN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2020
DrAwo:

Wow, this is really nice, keep up the good work
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2020
fxuser:

FBN
- same

UBA
Same , even closed below monday opening

and dem dem

last example
weekly chart (daily shared prev)

- after 10 weeks upside , its okay to expect some selling
- prev week shooting star ff by lower closure , still some bears in d game
- let price finds its level , leave ur bias
- long term dividend holders can get another chance to mop

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2020
fxuser:

wat i mean !
(https://commodity.com/technical-analysis/shooting-star/)
- expect some pull back
- watch for rejection wicks
- similar for FUGAZ

This man charts good!

Clean, simple yet with plenty of sense.

Nice work!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2020
UACN
Weekly Update
- the question is did we just see a structural lower high ?? umm
- price closures below N7.75 suggest selling is still in play !

#watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Technical Analysis 101

Home Work:

Draw an UP TREND LINE on the weekly chart for ZENITH

cc:
@rabbidoracle
@adruino
@jejebaba
@onegentleguy

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Boss, I no get any description for this neurotic decapitation of Jijo team's visceral oxygen.... embarassed grin

'' neurotic decapitation of Jijo team's visceral oxygen '' grin grin grin

chai

i simply come here for PROF ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2020
By the time them onifa look for higher swing low tire with which them go draw the up trend line, na that time them go know say elders get joker for hand.

I dey wait una up trend line o! Shebi una too sabi book?

See ehn, unless and until we sit down and ruminate/cogitate about the "anatomy of tops/bottoms" some of these things will never make sense.

Maybe now you are beginning to see why I have mentioned time and again that the most recent low has to be "contested" before we can have the long awaited bull party.

#thegodsarewise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) (5760) (5761) (5762) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), readerschairman, emmanuelewumi(m), thebargainhunte, KayOn1, Diyke4rich, Objectivist04, Adinije(f), megawealth01, crownprince2017 and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.