Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10937429 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (7771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
rebekah2011:
Yes, if the content of the offer document says so. That is why they always get the clearance from the courts too.

Apparently they have the right to do so.

11 plc is next on the line.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
BullBearMkt:
Lots of Indecision Ongoing With FBNH Stock Price

The weekly indecision and rejections ongoing with FBNH stock price makes the short term direction unclear. On the medium term trend however, the stock has turned a little bit bullish and a decline below 5 Naira is much desirous. Looking at the volume , the stock has a decent average volume than when it declined towards April 2020; this could indicate fewer decline and more upside potential if it remains the same.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin
Welcome back boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
rahjan:

Welcome back boss
Thanks sir. Happy to be back to meet my people!!! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by on4a: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
talk2me2:
I got the mail since on Thursday evening but I am yet to do something about it.

Okay, thanks for the replies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tommieen: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am Oluwatomi a co-founder at Trove Finance (www.troveapp.co). An app for trading local and international stocks.

We know picking a stock is a very difficult job. There are many factors to consider before choosing the right stock to invest in. If picking stock was easy, everyone would be rich right?

To help a bit, we started with sending our users weekly reports which we call "Equity Spotlight".

These reports are created to provide users with a snap into interesting companies and indicators that can help support your decision making.

The report contains operating metrics (revenues, profits etc) of one company which we spotlight every week , Price Targets of the top 5 ranked analysts by Bloomberg, how the company measures up against other players in their sector plus a host of other things.

We have released two editions and i thought to share the last here which was the one we did on Nestle PLC.

You can also view by visiting https://go.aws/2MXG1ku

Hope the report helps a bit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
IYGEAL:

Apparently they have the right to do so.

11 plc is next on the line.

Shhhhhh...reduce the volume. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
BullBearMkt:
Weekly Selling Pressures Could Send GTB To Retest Below 50% Fib

Recent selling pressures observed on Guaranty Trust Bank stock price could possibly mean the stock is about to pullback to a support level . Identified however is the support at about 22 (Naira). If price is rejected at this level, then we could have a reversal to the upside & price could also go to re-test support at 19.21

Youtube Analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4mb7FEDy6o

grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome Oga.
While you were away, someone bought Japaul.. grin
Agba also divorced his two wives and entered a canoe called Universal Allergy & Combined Nemesis, thus ending the weekly weekend brouhaha here.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
BullBearMkt:
Higher Time Frame Indicates Next Resistance Level To Be At 26,200

NSE next strong resistance level is at 26200 but recent weekly selling pressures on the index could mean a possible decline to a support level before market finally hit the resistant. A 50% fib level decline rejection is what we will be looking at, however, market may continue going up (not falling to 50% fib level) or declining even much below. A rejection at a good level is the key strategy!

Youtube Analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHbLL-VQkwE

grin grin grin grin grin

Good to see you here again sir.
Welcome back grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
My Honourable investors and guru in the house, I have shared with ETI and I have decided to sell tomorrow although no loss but I thinking of investing all d money in C and I leasing, I love their EPS but I am still skeptical. Please I want a God Bless person to help do some analysis on them before I take my decisions. It’s for short term. Tks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2020
daddymgg:
My Honourable investors and guru in the house, I have shared with ETI and I have decided to sell tomorrow although no loss but I thinking of investing all d money in C and I leasing, I love their EPS but I am still skeptical. Please I want a God Bless person to help do some analysis on them before I take my decisions. It’s for short term. Tks

Let's assume you have 10K worth of ETI, sell 5K worth and buy C&I.
Leave the 5K in ETI.

Meet village people half way.... grin

It's not very good for village people to be enjoying palm wine while you, the sacrificial lamb, painstakingly do the entire futile trip.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 5:06am On Jun 15, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Leave the 5K in ETI.

It's not very good for village people to be enjoying palm wine while you, the sacrificial lamb, painstakingly do the entire futile trip.... grin

This one got me laughing like mad this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Leave the 5K in ETI.

As village people are using EPS as bait to trap the hustling guy while they are enjoying palm wine patiently watching their traps

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Enough of the yabbing na. If person nor get idea must you guys come dey Mok am. If you can help a brother out just relax, rather than teasing someone that want to know.

Respect goes to those that give you an in-depth analysis without mocking you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
daddymgg:
Enough of the yabbing na. If person nor get idea must you guys come dey Mok am. If you can help a brother out just relax, rather than teasing someone that want to know.

It is a wrong move you want to make. Stay with the bank. I think that is why they mock.

You shouldn't sell dog and buy tortoise.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2020
ojeysky:

Considering entering back into neimeth would you recommend that?

After it has done 500% gain? grin grin

Hmmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Pls buying CAVERTON today, will I qualify for dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Danniee:
Pls buying CAVERTON today, will I qualify for dividend?

YES.

Qualification date is 15th June 2020.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2020
BullBearMkt:
Higher Time Frame Indicates Next Resistance Level To Be At 26,200

NSE next strong resistance level is at 26200 but recent weekly selling pressures on the index could mean a possible decline to a support level before market finally hit the resistant. A 50% fib level decline rejection is what we will be looking at, however, market may continue going up (not falling to 50% fib level) or declining even much below. A rejection at a good level is the key strategy!

Youtube Analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHbLL-VQkwE

grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome back bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2020
daddymgg:

In the same advice you refer to as yab, I denote where he wrote that if you must sell your ETI, sell half of it to invest in your C and I leasing instead of all. I believe that is what he has to offer. How do you want the advice again.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2020
nna777:

It was obvious especially on Friday. It looked like a P & D. I want to believe there is no cause for alarm.

We were expecting a breakout but .........
I want to believe the selling pressure is from those (PFAs the volumes on Thursday and Friday suggest that)that bought at bottom price (16:70) booking profit. We see how the week goes.

I believe banking stocks have entered consolidation phase. It entered too early. That means we will see many highs once it exits.

Sit tight and relax.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning all. I'll appreciate everyone's thoughts on my narrative below.

Every quarter, I contribute a certain amount into an annuity plan with one of the insurance companies. The plan is that at a certain age(50yrs), the company pays me monthly(500k) till death having fulfilled the premium payment to the required age.

Going by the volatility of the naira which gets devalued every now and then thus reducing it's purchasing power overtime, is such an investment still advisable?

Will investment of the premium currently being paid quarterly into a good dividend stocks be a bad idea? (I have a couple of dividend paying stocks already).

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

After it has done 500% gain? grin grin

Hmmmm...

Thanks for the hint �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
debeey87:
Good morning all. I'll appreciate everyone's thoughts on my narrative below.

Every quarter, I contribute a certain amount into an annuity plan with one of the insurance companies. The plan is that at a certain age(50yrs), the company pays me monthly(500k) till death having fulfilled the premium payment to the required age.

Going by the volatility of the naira which gets devalued every now and then thus reducing it's purchasing power overtime, is such an investment still advisable?

Will investment of the premium currently being paid quarterly into a good dividend stocks be a bad idea? (I have a couple of dividend paying stocks already).

Thank you

I think this is OK, investment is not just about stocks as stable income matters too.

It also depends on how much you are paying quarterly if put somewhere else would it generate better ROI?

At some point you want stability. You can maintain the insurance plan while you invest in the stock market with other free funds.

My thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2020
tommieen:
Hello Everyone,

I am Oluwatomi a co-founder at Trove Finance (www.troveapp.co). An app for trading local and international stocks.

We know picking a stock is a very difficult job. There are many factors to consider before choosing the right stock to invest in. If picking stock was easy, everyone would be rich right?

To help a bit, we started with sending our users weekly reports which we call "Equity Spotlight".

These reports are created to provide users with a snap into interesting companies and indicators that can help support your decision making.

The report contains operating metrics (revenues, profits etc) of one company which we spotlight every week , Price Targets of the top 5 ranked analysts by Bloomberg, how the company measures up against other players in their sector plus a host of other things.

We have released two editions and i thought to share the last here which was the one we did on Nestle PLC.

You can also view by visiting https://go.aws/2MXG1ku

Hope the report helps a bit

Hi thanks for this...we would need you more often here with regards to Trove. Also I have downloaded the App and would like to invest through the App for foreign stocks.

If possible you can share your official email as I would like to make enquiries.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks a lot

RabbiDoracle:

YES.

Qualification date is 15th June 2020.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=daddymgg post=90683937]Enough of the yabbing na. If person nor get idea must you guys come dey Mok am. If you can help a brother out just relax, rather than teasing someone that want to know.

U miss his point bro. No yabbing , his message was clear just that I've not leant his ways!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
stcool:

I think this is OK, investment is not just about stocks as stable income matters too.

It also depends on how much you are paying quarterly if put somewhere else would it generate better ROI?

At some point you want stability. You can maintain the insurance plan while you invest in the stock market with other free funds.

My thoughts.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2020
debeey87:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Please also ensure they are reliable. You don't want to wait all those years and hear story that touches the heart,

Insurance companies in Nigeria I trust a few 10%

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Welcome back bro.
Boss, thank you. Happy to be back full force!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2020
pluto09:

Good to see you here again sir.
Welcome back grin grin
Thanks sir...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Welcome Oga.
While you were away, someone bought Japaul.. grin
Agba also divorced his two wives and entered a canoe called Universal Allergy & Combined Nemesis, thus ending the weekly weekend brouhaha here.. grin
My Prof, Happy to enrol for your course again. This time na distinction I dey target
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2020
BullBearMkt:

Boss, thank you. Happy to be back full force!
grin grin grin grin grin

Good to have you back sir, welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (7771) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), oamuyi(m), 2zona(m), Kwibaba(m), megawealth01, leparj(m), BabsO2(m), Princkez, delvzy(m), iHaveMadeiT2, ProphetUtuocha, ositadima1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.