Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,753 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11003587 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) ... (7794) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
True
emmanuelewumi:

Treasury Bills at 4%, Commercial papers at 5% FG bonds at 11% etc were all oversubscribed. Over subscription did not start in 2020, most of the investors ie Pension fund managers, Insurance companies, Institutional investors are more concerned about safety and certainty of the returns on their Investments. Two years from now Investors who are currently accumulating shares selling at a discount, will definitely smile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2020
megawealth01:
That stock is one of the stocks The Big smart guy recommended a week ago... I have loaded his two recommendations

They will then start digging THE OLD NEWS. Ok oo.... angry

After all, the FIRST shall become the last.
Na supplementary list dey sweet pass. grin

Nothing is as sweet as restored hope and final glory.

The forest can impede the motion of many animals, but when the thick forage is your menu, the stars shall align in glory to clap for the new moon... grin

Time surely demystifies the paths, even of the great gods.

A short cut through the wilderness to the land of HONEY is surely here.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Sir, I like your parables grin
DeRuggedProf:

They will then start digging THE OLD NEWS. Ok oo.... angry

After all, the FIRST shall become the last.
Na supplementary list dey sweet pass. grin

Nothing is as sweet as restored hope and final glory.

The forest can impede the motion of many animals, but when the thick forage is your menu, the stars shall align in glory to clap for the new moon... grin

Time surely demystifies the paths, even of the great gods.

A short cut through the wilderness to the land of HONEY is surely here.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddymgg:
3 years Tax Free to Honeywell , it’s a good news abi. I am thinking of mopping it. Please house advice me about this free tax and it’s effect to the company.

It simply means that the company will have more funds at their disposal to either expand the business or fortify their reserve.

To you as a shareholder, it means there is a possibility that dividend will be declared within these 3yrs and you will not pay 10% WHT on your dividend received.
I hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Treasury Bills at 4%, Commercial papers at 5% FG bonds at 11% etc were all oversubscribed. Over subscription did not start in 2020, most of the investors ie Pension fund managers, Insurance companies, Institutional investors are more concerned about safety and certainty of the returns on their Investments. Two years or less from now Investors who are currently accumulating shares selling at a discount, will definitely smile.

Pls kindly list the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th best five NSE stocks you can hold for the next 10 years.

God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
veecovee:

Pls kindly list the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th best five NSE stocks you can hold for the next 10 years.

God bless you

10 wetin?

People who bought IB at N50+ to hold for the next 10yrs right now... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
veecovee:

God bless you
This is not an attempt to hijack the question but these 5 stocks will make my list.
1. Nestle
2. Zenith
3. Afriprud
4. Dang.Sugar
5. GTB

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
veecovee:

God bless you

Only God can decide that and you need to monitor the growth and profitability of the business.

I am bullish about Dangote cement, Nestle at a good entry price, let us hope that MTN will continue to grow and remain profitable, when investments come into the country and the market becomes bullish United Capital should continue to grow as the only Investment banking firm on NSE.
Zenith bank, GTB and UBA should continue to deliver in the banking sector.

We are only guessing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

This is not an attempt to hijack the question but these 5 stocks will make my list.
1. Nestle
2. Zenith
3. Afriprud
4. Dang.Sugar
5. GTB

Very good, Afriprud will need to innovate. It is a good stock for income

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

10 wetin?

People who bought IB at N50+ to hold for the next 10yrs right now... grin grin grin

You need to keep vigil and observe the figures.

Didn't you buy at 85k and then book profit when market euphoria took it to N15.00.

Just like some people who are just getting into Neimeth, I pray it ends in praises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

10 wetin?

Oga Emma may understand what I mean.

No stock is to be trusted though, but few have been good for the past 10 yrs, growing and paying dividends consistently ... and may still keep doing well in the next 10yrs.

These are the type of stocks of I mean.

BTW. ... to your pic grin, it's to bad to rush free bear

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Only God can decide that and you need to monitor the growth and profitability of the business.

I am bullish about Dangote cement, Nestle at a good entry price, let us hope that MTN will continue to grow and remain profitable, when investments come into the country and the market becomes bullish United Capital should continue to grow as the only Investment banking firm on NSE.

We are only guessing.

dinyelutochukwu:

1. Nestle
2. Zenith
3. Afriprud
4. Dang.Sugar
5. GTB

... Kudos !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
veecovee:

Oga Emma may understand what I mean.

No stock is to be trusted though, but few have been good for the past 10 yrs, growing and paying dividends consistently ... and may still keep doing well in the next 10yrs.

These are the type of stocks of I mean.

BTW. ... to your pic, it's to bad to rush free bear

International Brewery never paid dividends,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

We are only guessing.

From your post above, does it means your best stock is DANGCEM, followed by NESTLE, MTN, ZENITH, GTB and lastly UBA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
DrAwo:
Mr Efficient....

I got an alert of your msg to me but unfortunately, my email linked to this account was dormant. I have reactivated it. Please kindly resend the msg. I appreciates you reaching out. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chibuking81:

They accommodated it before recommending, without accommodating it , UACN will not even be at bench talk more of reserve.

Remember UACN is try your Lucky, their unbundling might have price in with their current price. The July fix date is not sacrosanct, meaning that it might take longer time to be concluded, many expectations of q2 companies bad result will likely affect some companies upward movement between now and next month, so I see it as opportunity to buy more. But talking of 12 months upward potential, with next bonanza opportunity UACN will likely fit in.

Many are still waiting in Oando motor, even with years of their nonperformance hoping that one day the company will move forward, that is also try your Lucky, which if it come to pass will triple their capital appreciation, same with eterna.

Such stock is good to invest monthly with money one able to risky, not greater percentage of one investment, because if it turn out good, he will smile, but when it turn out bad , he can easily forgo the investment.

The worse investment, is not your stock returning to 20 kobo car park, because at that there is still hope of resurrecting one day, but worse is when your said company you invested is been delisted, like that of Skye bank, and other delisted companies.
Well the UACN is a good company and not the type that can be delisted over night like skye bonk.

UACN right now is not try your luck as you insinuated. Any investment into the share of UACN now is a wise investment that carries minimal amount of risk and huge potential returns.

UACN was not even supposed to declare any dividend this year, because they are already set to hand over more than 17 billion naira to investors this same year through unbundling. But the directors just don't want it to be said that the company did not pay dividend in 2020, being company with a very long track record of consistent dividend payment. That was why they managed to recommend 10k per share dividend on top of the unbundling.

Again going by the report, UACN now has a potential upside of about 40% from the current price of N7.20k. Now add that to the benefits of the unbundling, THE RECOMMENDATION FOR THE UACN BECOMES VERY VERY STRONG BUY.

We already know you here as a monkey hunter, you only promote the stocks that you want to sell and criticize the stocks that you want to buy. I pity those that will take your advice seriously to run with it because they are the ones that will cry had I no after the unbundling.

I already have UACN as 73% of my portfolio, and I will make it 80% on Monday and continue to increase it untill the unbundling takes place.

Come to think of it, July is only two weeks away from now. embarassed

Eeem UACN PLEASE WAIT FOR ME. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
From my experience on NSE, I know the most descent girls don't end up with the best husbands.

I checked that GTI recommendation and smiled in my heart. I know at least one stock that when it is ready, UBA will not see it's back for gains.
UBA can be VERY LAZY!

Most of the stocks having very high expected percentage gains are the ones the guys don load finish. By the time they return like 50% and you are getting excited to collect the remaining 37%, brokers don begin dey shed load while your new funds will still be entering due to excitement, then Gbagun kpaka boooom....the door don shut.... grin

Make I chill dey look wayo, after all dem go come talk later say that one dey under review or no dey their coverage.... grin

I know say you like Dangote Cement!!! grin

Easy because when Dangote begin buy back we go join am.

Dem never crash am to their buy-back price

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
nna777:

It simply means that the company will have more funds at their disposal to either expand the business or fortify their reserve.

To you as a shareholder, it means there is a possibility that dividend will be declared within these 3yrs and you will not pay 10% WHT on your dividend received.
I hope this helps
why is a must for It will be deducted first before anything Else
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
nna777:

I hope this helps
wht is a must for It will be deducted first before anything Else
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
on4a:
What's going on with meristem sending a link for client update form over the weekend? https://forms.meristemng.com/client-update-form/?
Is this legit? Too much details being requested and I just wonder why I can't update this directly on my meritrade online account.

I didn't receive this

Edit: I have now seen it, strange they are asking for such huge information and putting 48hrs deadline. Something must be wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
on4a:
What's going on with meristem sending a link for client update form over the weekend? https://forms.meristemng.com/client-update-form/?
Is this legit? Too much details being requested and I just wonder why I can't update this directly on my meritrade online account.
I think it is authentic. I sent them a mail and got the response

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
on4a:
I got the mail since on Thursday evening but I am yet to do something about it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
@ times I just pinch myself to remind myself that I've got limited funds and concentration will pay off better than diluting my holdings among so many good stocks out there.........
Always remember your reason for buying cos. The music is usually sweeter on the other side

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
So is it a good buy?
nna777:

I hope this helps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
DeRuggedProf:

10 wetin?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Will it still journey back to n15?
emmanuelewumi:

You need to keep vigil and observe the figures.

Didn't you buy at 85k and then book profit when market euphoria took it to N15.00.

Just like some people who are just getting into Neimeth, I pray it ends in praises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
megawealth01:
Will it will still journey back to n15?

I sold and never looked backed, nothing is impossible if the fundamentals are good and it gets positive market sentiments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
I bought at n4.80
emmanuelewumi:

I sold and never looked backed, nothing is impossible if the fundamentals are good and it gets positive market sentiments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thinkbigga:

I think it is authentic. I sent them a mail and got the response

If they confirmed the mail is authentic, then they should learn that its very wrong to send such mail on weekend and enforcing a deadline of 48 hrs. I got it too but just debunked it. Assumed it's fraudulent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pioneer Status will make meaning when the company is able to make profit.

Great to be back.
megawealth01:
So is it a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank you.
dominique:

Rebekah2011's response to Mcy56 got hidden by the spambots two days ago is now visible. No need to quote the post so as not to get banned by the bots again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) ... (7794) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), ATPx and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.