Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,562 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954749 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chibuking81:
The ban is becoming too much, once one quoted a post to explain something, the spam folder will hand him a ban. Just released from ban.

I was released from a ban last night. I was released from a similar ban about 4 days ago, only to be banned 2 hours after my release.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I was released from a ban last night. I was released from a similar ban about 4 days ago, only to be banned 2 hours after my release.
I was actually banned 3 times consecutively... Just came back recently too...
I'm somewhat skeptical posting anything now knowing another ban might be looming...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Maybe the page is too much to handle, then the should close it as part one, and start another new page as part two, as they do with other forum.
This ban is becoming boring, and will discourage one from quoting someone post, even to explain something to member who asked for it, one will get ban straight away. This might push people away from responding and posting entirely in this page.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can you pls share the email addressof SEC?
IYGEAL:

Write SEC and copy the Registrar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
The ratio of cost of sales to revenue is important here I believe because of the impact on gross profit.
Can you generate for 3 years?

DrAwo:

Thanks. Yes I did generate it myself...
I believe cost is going to increase across board in the industry as competition heats up for market share... Q2 results will tell us more...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
@Seun please do something about these incessant bans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Marketapprentic:

Oga boss, he is not trapped. And he made it known from the beginning that it purely based on speculation. BUT IS IT NOT DEROGATORY(jocular) TO USE THE EPITHET trapped FOR 1,000,000 UNITS OF JP AT .27KOBO WHICH IS #270K grin
Or is that amount about 70 or 80% of his capital? His money is in UACN, THEN FIDELITY THEN GUINNESS etc so if at all JP goes wrong, it is Alms.

Well said. grin

After I finish loading the next hot stock I would let them know. Make them no put sand inside my garri
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
It looks my moniker they fear this ban robot because I have never experienced it,lo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
yMcy56:

** No news yet.......to the best of my knowledge.
** Dividend not declared.
** AGM coming up with agenda to raise additional capital thru right issue or public offer or private placement or securities.
This week will determine a lot sha... I will wait sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Monday696:
Can you pls share the email addressof SEC?

sec@sec.gov.ng

If they ban me I go seize your phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thank boss.

They won't ban you IJN.
IYGEAL:

sec@sec.gov.ng

If they ban me I go seize your phone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Good Morning everyone! Wishing all a Happy Trading Week...

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Nigerian Stocks Grossly Undervalued at Current Prices—Olubiyi
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nigerian-stocks-grossly-undervalued-at-current-prices-olubiyi/

Loan Default: China Won’t Take Possession of Projects in Nigeria—DMO
https://businesspost.ng/economy/loan-default-china-wont-take-possession-of-projects-in-nigeria-dmo/

47 Stocks Crash NSE by 0.99% as Neimeth Sheds 40.08% Last Week
https://businesspost.ng/economy/47-stocks-crash-nse-by-0-99-as-neimeth-sheds-40-08-last-week/

Access Bank Shares Fall as Wigwe Buys 6.8 million Units for N46m
https://businesspost.ng/banking/access-bank-shares-fall-as-wigwe-buys-6-8-million-units-for-n46m/

Transfer of Oil Blocks Won’t Weaken Shareholder Value—Seplat Assures
https://businesspost.ng/economy/transfer-of-oil-blocks-wont-weaken-shareholder-value-seplat-assures/

Dangote Cement Stocks Depreciate on News of Mass Sack
https://businesspost.ng/economy/dangote-cement-stocks-depreciate-on-news-of-mass-sack/

Concerns as Nigeria Records 20,244 Coronavirus Cases
https://businesspost.ng/health/concerns-as-nigeria-records-20244-coronavirus-cases/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Pls can someone explain why Stanbic minimum investment for stocks goes for 5m while in other brokers like Meristem is not like that.

Just returning from ban and I didn't know what I did wrong. Mod should pls do something about it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2020
We Must Keep An Eye On BUA Cement
BUA Stock price is now creating a new 52 week high having closed last trading week at 44 Naira. And with book favouring future growth of the company, everything looks promising. If the price can break above 44, and re-test it in near future, its a good opportunity to key into the market otherwise, a decline to value price either at 38 or 41 even provide a better entry price.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2020
https://businesspost.ng/economy/transfer-of-oil-blocks-wont-weaken-shareholder-value-seplat-assures/

SEPLAT a company that came on board about 5yrs ago meanwhile since 2018 the CHAIRMAN and his COHORTS were busy CREATING ADDITIONAL SHARES and selling in bulks while they want their GULLIBLE SHAREHOLDERS to RETAIN their HOLDINGS angry angry angry

ANYONE buying SEPLAT above N150 is signing his or her DEATH WARRANT

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/28/orjiako-realises-n710m-from-sale-of-shares-in-seplat/amp/

The Chairman of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, Dr. A.B.C Orjiako, has sold 1.2 million ordinary shares of his holdings in the company between October10 and November 1, 2018.

The shares, which were sold at an average price of N592.02 per share amounted to N710.424 million.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/08/06/abc-orjiako-sells-3-5-million-units-of-shares-in-seplat/

SHARE TWEET

Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc has disclosed that about 3.5 million units of ordinary shares indirectly held by the company Chairman, Dr. ABC Orjiako, has been sold.

Seplat made this disclosure in a notification to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), and the investing public on Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/seplats-director-sells-n640m-shares-in-negotiated-transaction/amp/

A non-executive Director of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc has sold shares valued at about N640 million in a negotiated transaction consummated through the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

A regulatory filing indicated that Mr. Macaulay Ofurhie, a non-executive director of Seplat, sold 900,000 ordinary shares of the oil and gas company at N711.10 per share.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

SEPLAT a company that came on board about 5yrs ago meanwhile since 2018 the CHAIRMAN and his COHORTS were busy CREATING ADDITIONAL SHARES and selling in bulks while they want their GULLIBLE SHAREHOLDERS to RETAIN their HOLDINGS angry angry angry

ANYONE buying SEPLAT above N150 is signing his or her DEATH WARRANT

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Even not at 200 You must really be A Bargain Hunter!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Enyinne:
Same here , please whats the next solution as united doesnt reply mail nor pick up calls , anyone with independent number aside the one written on their website should please provide it .thanks

If I'm back from mission trip and they've done nothing, I contact an Hausa man at SEC that'll handle them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Abeg help me nah ,
veecovee:

If I'm back from mission trip and they've done nothing, I contact an Hausa man at SEC that'll handle them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Enyinne:
Abeg help me nah ,

Me too o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Enyinne:
Abeg help me nah ,

I wrote the registrar i think on thursday, i have to give them some time. I'm travelling out for missionary work today. If i come back I'll be ready to provide any required document, and then contact the hausa man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Ok good
veecovee:

I wrote the registrar i think on thursday, i have to give them some time. I'm travelling out for missionary work today. If i come back I'll be ready to provide any required document, and then contact the hausa man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2020
JAPAUL moving!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

The COFFIN (JAPUAL) has finally been locked and keys thrown into RED SEA.

Anyone still trapped in this JEGEDE KALOKALO COFFIN after our numerous warnings have themselves to BLAME and not LUCIFER angry

What you don't know may be bigger than you grin
JP is now permanently at the car park 20k with the key thrown into Atlantic ocean grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Marketapprentic:

JP is now permanently at the car park 20k with the key thrown into Atlantic ocean grin
see the rejected stone oooo...on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2020
dharpzee:
JAPAUL moving!!
And someone just said it here yesterday that despite Japaul's announcement of plans to increase their OS by 60bn, the price could rally to the contrary all the same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Princkez:
see the rejected stone oooo...on full bid

Pump and dump seasons 2.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
1kinggy:

Pump and dump seasons 2.

Episode 1 or 2? Please what you don't know may be bigger than you. Full bid with over 15mill at day highest price possible grin
Anyways, I am with my oga peterichy waiting for it at car park 20k grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Marketapprentic:

When the WAVE throws up a DROWNING PERSON passer-by will think the person is doing ACROBATICS not knowing it's GOOD BYE JANET.

I repeat JAPAUL doesn't worth 1kobo those that has ears let them hear.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Marketapprentic:
Lol at the sarcasm. grin
I just knowingly didn't want to reply Peter on the comment.
Peter that has been queuing up at 21kobo and couldn't get. Is that the person I will reply? tongue
He even used the undertaker pic self. Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Slowly but surely CARVETON will definitely get to our N1.00k junction after all their abracadabra.

PATIENCE is KEY

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2020
leo1234:

The funny thing about this market is that japaul may move upwards despite all these. grin

Oracle move UBA to 8 naira, I need money. cheesy

Japaul doing its thing. grin

Mcy56 is about to cash out big.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: starpower(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.