Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881200 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
freeman67:

There bunch of thieves. Imagine charging me for deposits I made to my account by myself. That action alone is at variance with the Finance Act 2019 that they claimed authorized them.

They didn't do anything different. All banks have been doing the deduction silently without alerts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2020
grin
leo1234:

They didn't do anything different. All banks have been doing the deduction silently without alerts. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
leo1234:

Trust me no 50 kobo leaves my account without me knowing why. Yes I get charged for stamp duty when I receive deposits in other banks I use but not when I make the deposits myself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Investment One Financial Services used to GTB Asset Management.

Yeah I know. That is why I asked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Chibuking81:
........rather am asking for betterment of all, we learn every day.
Oga Chibu, I'm no longer interested in UACN discussion.
I know you have answers to those questions, allow others be, everyone will be alright las las. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
*double post*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heishere:
FCMB just bought AIICO pensions. Which of the stocks is going rally on the news abeg?
I don't see any of the two rallying on the news. lipsrsealed
My opinion o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Good response.

I drove around when there was lockdown and it was a ghost town. I drove around now that everywhere has opened up and I'm impressed on the outlook for oil. This shows that refiners will be producing to meet the increasing demand. Maybe OPEC will still need to extend further the deadline for expiration of production cuts.

Most people saying there will be fall after March 2020 may not be seeing the bigger picture. Soon eyes go clear.

Most are not seeing the bolded above. They are rather looking at the daily intricacies. Let me try and explain.

This pandemic has started as far back as December. It came into the African continent in March. Between February and March, most European and the Americans had started closing up which lead to reduced demand for oil.

That was why we felt the impact in the month of March (Our economy relies mainly on oil revenue). For us, it was more of an oil pandemic than the health pandemic itself.

Have we checked the ratio of death to recoveries? The total number of global death is not up to 500k yet since December oo. while the total number of recoveries if am correct has exceeded 5M.(it's not like the Spanish flu that claimed 100M lives within the same time frame). Also, the total number of mild infected cases has exceeded 4M while the total number of critical cases is less than 60k. You can check it out here

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

The second wave the media is hyping about is the rate of infection not the rate of death. And with several Biotechs producing vaccines soonest, it can only get better.

Just like Rabbi has been saying,the coming bull will be both oil driven as demand increases and liquidity driven (there is too much global liquidity right now, just too much).So when it comes, ride it out and cash out just like what happened in January.

Brent is finding it's support @40. July and August can only get better as more restrictions will be eased.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
nna777:

Most are not seeing the bolded above. They are rather looking at the daily intricacies. Let me try and explain.

This pandemic has started as far back as December. It came into the African continent in March. Between February and March, most European and the Americans had started closing up which lead to reduced demand for oil.

That was why we felt the impact in the month of March (Our economy relies mainly on oil revenue). For us, it was more of an oil pandemic than the health pandemic itself.

Have we checked the ratio of death to recoveries? The total number of global death is not up to 500k yet since December oo. while the total number of recoveries if am correct has exceeded 5M.(it's not like the Spanish flu that claimed 100M lives within the same time frame).

The second wave the media is hyping about is the rate of infection not the rate of death. And with several Biotechs producing vaccines soonest, it can only get better.

Just like Rabbi has been saying,the coming bull will be both oil driven as demand increases and liquidity driven.So when it comes, ride it out and cash out just like what happened in January.

Brent is finding it's support @40. July and August can only get better as more restrictions will be eased.

Economic recoveries are moving at a slow pace. There are still strong headwinds that could further derail the recoveries especially in the area of consumer spending. If after making rates so low and pumping excess liquidity and people don't spend, the economies will falter and collapse globally.

Meanwhile the stock market continues to rise as a result of cheap borrowing, free funds and the only avenue people made money during the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Economic recoveries are moving at a slow pace. There are still strong headwinds that could further derail the recoveries especially in the area of consumer spending. If after making rates so low and pumping excess liquidity and people don't spend, the economies will falter and collapse globally.

Meanwhile the stock market continues to rise as a result of cheap borrowing, free funds and the only avenue people made money during the lockdown.

Exactly!!!. So the only option for these excess liquidity is to buy up cheap equities. And are people saying that when they look at Africa and say
Where should we pump this money to? They will overlook the largest economy in Africa
Really!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
I was reading through the TB thread where Pa Emma was referencing that in 2019 alone equity investors invested #280 billion and over 2 Trillion ($7.8billion)in the last 5yrs.

This same Nigeria ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
nna777:
I was reading through the TB thread where Pa Emma was referencing that in 2019 alone equity investors invested #280 billion and over 2 Trillion ($7.8billion)in the last 5yrs.

This same Nigeria ooo.

Private equity Investments does not have to be made in companies on the stock exchange.

Some profitable businesses and ventures are not on the stock exchange

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Private equity Investments does not have to be made in companies on the stock exchange.

Some profitable businesses and ventures are not on the stock exchange

Very risky in that case sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Justcul:

Very risky in that case sir grin

How is it risky? Private equity Investors invest in businesses, real Estates and other ventures, they may decide to exit after 5 years or more at a profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

How is it risky? Private equity Investors invest in businesses, real Estates and other ventures, they may decide to exit after 5 years or more at a promote

Oh, now I get you. The bolded Very important �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Justcul:

Oh, now I get you. The bolded Very important �

Some don't exit ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
DrAwo:

Funny enough, I'm a staunch believer in this stock and I, personally, doubt it will significantly fall farther than it has fallen already...

I think it's a bargain as things stand...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sophy17(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
leo1234:

They are doing some things differently that calls for concern. Maybe not with you.
They have been deducting atm card maintenance fee from my account that I do not possess atm card. On one occassion that I went to my branch for another lingering complaint, I seized the opportunity to drop a letter of complaint. My money was refunded aftet 48 hrs only for them to deduct it again after 24 hrs.
Anyway, I am not surprised, as it has been their way. I stopped using my access bank ac many years ago. I only find myself in their trap again after they merged with Diamond and I immediately stopped funding the ac so they are only deducting the change left in my account.
I blame CBN for this mess. They are only quick to saction banks when it will generate income for CBN as against when it will benefit bank customers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sir, I responded to your reply on my annuity plan question. Pls have a look and let me know your thoughts.
emmanuelewumi:

Some don't exit ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
sophy17:

They are doing some things differently that calls for concern. Maybe not with you.
They have been deducting atm card maintenance fee from my account that I do not possess atm card. On one occassion that I went to my branch for another lingering complaint, I seized the opportunity to drop a letter of complaint. My money was refunded aftet 48 hrs only for them to deduct it again after 24 hrs.
Anyway, I am not surprised, as it has been their way. I stopped using my access bank ac many years ago. I only find myself in their trap again after they merged with Diamond and I immediately stopped funding the ac so they are only deducting the change left in my account.
I blame CBN for this mess. They are only quick to saction banks when it will generate income for CBN as against when it will benefit bank customers.

I was also with diamond back before access came.
I have not been enjoying their services since the merger. It is just unfortunate that I have most of my dividend mandated with the account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Lets just be watching and taking notes as things evolve. Many people have taken one position or the other based on their assumptions. I believe on of the scenarios will play out one way or the other, soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
The first part of US government putting money in the hands of consumers will stop by end of July if not renewed. Ditto for loan repayment suspension by aug/sept. So far the monies and savings have ended up in robinhood where a slaughtering is taking place.

The big guys sentiments are unchanged from last year...at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sophy17(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
pluto09:

I was also with diamond back before access came.
I have not been enjoying their services since the merger. It is just unfortunate that I have most of my dividend mandated with the account.

My ac was actually opened with the then Intercontinental bank b4 it merged with Access and then the corporate pilfering started and I abandoned the ac. Hence, I stopoed funding my diamond ac immediately after the merger with Access, knowing what to expect. Though painful "cos I opened the diamond ac since 1992.
I have noticed a trend that they do this things when they are about to prepare their coy financial result and also when perparing to pay dividend.

And funny enough, I do make money trading their shares o,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
sophy17:

My ac was actually opened with the then Intercontinental bank b4 it merged with Access and then the corporate pilfering started and I abandoned the ac. Hence, I stopoed funding my diamond ac immediately after the merger with Access, knowing what to expect. Though painful "cos I opened the diamond ac since 1992.
I have noticed a trend that they do this things when they are about to prepare their coy financial result and also when perparing to pay dividend.

And funny enough, I do make money trading their shares o,

Then u cant eat your cake and have it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heishere:
FCMB just bought AIICO pensions. Which of the stocks is going rally on the news abeg?

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/30685_FIRST_CITY_MONUMENT_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_2020.pdf
...Both stocks have potential in the market. FCMB seems to be a leader of the Tier 2 banks while AIICO also a leader in the insurance sector has made a gain of close to 40% YTD. Will AIICO momentum continues? Big question! I will do some analysis for you tomorrow & post the vyoutube link here (only if you want). However, today, I discussed about FCMB & possible opportunities in my weekly review of NSE.

Best of luck
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Before Seplat can fly, it needs to drop below 397.70

So wait till it goes below 397.70.

Cc Meshpips

SEPLAT did magic in November 2019 and February 2020 - I can't see the high and low traded for those months.

Such things distort my VAP computation. I can't say anything about the stock except and unless I get those values.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
leo1234:

https://www.nairaland.com/5956839/access-bank-reverses-decision-stamp

Useless bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Moda1:
.welcome back Mr Vee ;Dquote author=veecovee post=91138916]

I came back today and saw in my box that they replied and promised to pay on or before 3/7

God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
meshpips:

SEPLAT did magic in November 2019 and February 2020 - I can't see the high and low traded for those months.

Such things distort my VAP computation. I can't say anything about the stock except and unless I get those values.

Oga how far with our Zenith bonanza at N11.90k, should we expect it in July? What are the charts saying?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
The prodigal black sheep will soon return.

Until you stone the mad man, you won't know his father is your mayor.

On eagle's wings will his powerful father descend with protection.

In a jiffy, the timid enemies will evaporate.

Like Naaman, healing is nigh!

Like bitter leaf, like the world's book of records.

Tasted in bitterness, curing in reward.

A spark of light: "If we say, ‘We’ll go into the city’—the famine is there, and we will die. And if we stay here, we will die. So let’s go over to the camp of the Arameans and surrender. If they spare us, we live; if they kill us, then we die.”

Grains, water, hops and yeast are queuing for roasted malt, dark cherries in the realm of deep Ruby red ... grin

Vision earlier casted in cardinal stones with limits and built on the rocks, that the gates of hell may not prevail over it.

Are you bold enough to join the ultimate search? grin

TOMORROW is DECISIVE!

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
pluto09:

https://www.nairaland.com/5956839/access-bank-reverses-decision-stamp

Useless bank.

When you start seeing bad news from a bank, get ready for a massive reward.

Just target the volume behaviour and take maximum advantage of uninformed behaviour.

We are brutal capitalists, we love swings on bad news.

We help the uninformed public inteprete it with a haircut.... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: easysunny(m), Krisuba, FreeStuffsNG, xezoid(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.