Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10897758 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) ... (7755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
IYGEAL:

11 plc Should have zilch to do with charts for now, IMHO. They want to delist, and that's what drove up the price. It has since declined after they cancelled their AGM till further notice.

I'm invested in the stock too.

Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
BullBearMkt:

...Selling pressure on the monthly & the current value price lies between 148 & 160 (Naira)
grin grin grin grin grin

Boss,thank you sir.

You are always prompt.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nestle....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
@chibuking.That my paper profit has been converted to real profit today at 1.90.

My target price is met today at 1.90.

Those in the bus should sit tight and enjoy their ride.I be jijo man by nature.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
thesilentone:
Nestle....

My brother...
Heavily pregnant with Nestle...
Km 1700...here we go....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
what happened in UACN una don clear every every

NSEMPA grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drills: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
stcool:
what happened in UACN una don clear every every

NSEMPA grin grin grin

Is it the unbundling that is deiving the UACN price surge?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
drills:

Is it the unbundling that is deiving the UACN price surge?

A lot of cross deals happened this month...interests in board position for the 3 companies. Even REIT that hardly trades 10,000 units did a 1.1M cross deal today grin

If you bought hold...Target is N12 and above + free UACPROP & REIT grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
locodemy:
@chibuking.That my paper profit has been converted to real profit today at 1.90.

What is d next 10-10 bro, I am with u, FCMB do well. My target is 1.96, I hope it meets it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
ositadima1:

What is d next 10-10 bro, I am with u, FCMB do well.

Calm down,let's get an update from the Fg today or tomorrow.
Fg needs to lift ban on inter state travel and that of airlines.

We need to usher in to Q3 with good news on lockdown else,our bull will be disrupt.

For this reason,I will not jump for another 10% immediately,I will wait till 1st or 2nd of July to jump into my new target stock which is already riped.

For those in fcmb,it is still bullish o .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
locodemy:

I must commend you chief Loco. grin

You have really fine tuned your trading skills.
Carry your boys along o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
locodemy:

Only 2.09m units were sold at 1.90. This is around N4m value.

With all the noise, na only 2m units you fit flash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Only 2.09m units were sold at 1.90. This is around N4m value.

With all the noise, na only 2m units you fit flash grin grin

That's the units I was able to grab when it sold for 1.70.I don't like buying stocks above my target entry price.

It's 1.9m units of mine.I don't know about the remaining units you stated above.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smitten99: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Willie2015:

My brother...
Heavily pregnant with Nestle...
Km 1700...here we go....
Abeg whats happening here saw the stock kept dancing around 1200 and 1250 settling at 1205
Is the AGM going to see the price drop just like others like DangCem?
I am thinking of cashing out but greed is pushing me to stay in

Any tips elders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
PETERiCHY:

BLAKELEY LLP a core INVESTOR in UACN

Sold 10m units on April 24th 2020
Sold 10m units on May 11th 2020
Sold 15m units on May 12th 2020
Sold 28m units on May 15rh 2020
Sold 40m units on June 17th 2020

Making it a total of 103million units of UACN BLAKELEY LLP sold within the last 3months at an average price of N6.60k.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Peter...na this analysis you take confuse bargain hunters grin

las las...them go buy above N10

Bargain hunters take note grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
I am glad someone is seeing what i have seen all along @ price target of N12 and above for UACN. I dont know much about the unbundling, don't even care that much, but the technicals tell me its N12 or more and I am in....not a BUY recommendation.

stcool:

A lot of cross deals happened this month...interests in board position for the 3 companies. Even REIT that hardly trades 10,000 units did a 1.1M cross deal today grin

If you bought hold...Target is N12 and above + free UACPROP & REIT grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
FCMB is a strong BUY till the end of this week; anything after this week is OYO. I believe it would end between N2 and N2.18...maybe a lil more....my opinion!
It might decline a lil bit tomorrow but nothing to worry about.
ositadima1:

What is d next 10-10 bro, I am with u, FCMB do well. My target is 1.96, I hope I meets it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Like we said earlier in the month MARKET will TANK till June 28th then we should EXPECT an OASIS starting from June 29th till July 10th. afterwards MARKET CORRECTION will take place based on Q2 RESULTS

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

BREAKING!!!!!

ABUJA: The Federal Government has extended the Phase Two of the eased lockdown by four weeks, but partially lifted the ban on interstate movement.

Chairman of the Presidential Taskforce PTF on Covid-19 and Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF, Mr Boss Mustapha disclosed this at a briefing Monday in Abuja.

He said within this extended phase, there will also be a safe re-opening of schools to allow graduating students back to classes, while interstate movements would only take place outside curfew hours.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-covid-19-fg-lifts-interstate-travel-ban-set-to-reopen-schools-2/

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
locodemy:

Calm down,let's get an update from the Fg today or tomorrow.
Fg needs to lift ban on inter state travel and that of airlines.

We need to usher in to Q3 with good news on lockdown else,our bull will be disrupt.

For this reason,I will not jump for another 10% immediately,I will wait till 1st or 2nd of July to jump into my new target stock which is already riped.

For those in fcmb,it is still bullish o .

The much awaited interstate has been lifted...you may not get to see this stock @ 1.70 that you bought.

That's why JiJo is dangerous...you may have no choice than to buy above 1.90 for the rest of the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
stcool:

siddon dey monitor me na grin

Meanwhile I have been loading my goldmine since last week . Buying at my bargain price is scarce

...I will reveal the major gold mine at the appointed time after i have finished loading grin grin grin

I have not been able to get a good unit of Sterling Bank below N1.25 for over 2weeks grin

I will manage what I have for now as the economy is fully opened...I will keep adding

N/B my Sterling bank position is Long Term!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Javanian: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Newbie here [and on the NSE too].

Spent the past few days reading all emmanuelewumi's post (all 4140 of them) and his second monicker manie (all 2073 of them). It took me a while but it was worth it. Thanks for your contributions, Sir. I learned a lot from them. Maybe consider writing a book about investment in Nigeria at some point in your life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow.

We may see an agressive bull.
Bull's leg may be broken.

All depends on this announcement tomorrow.

My opinion:Fg should use the second half of the year to put economy on the path of recovery.Anything outside this will affect our stock market heavily.

All TA is now looking unto sentiments.May we hear a positive announcement tomorrow abeg Mr President.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
stcool:

The much awaited interstate has been lifted...you may not get to see this stock @ 1.70 that you bought.

That's why JiJo is dangerous...you may have no choice than to buy above 1.90 for the rest of the year.

The goldmine you have been loading secretly is now decoded.

F and F for Mr stcool.

My target is met @ fcmb.Anything outside that is greediness.
I know another stock that will quick ejaculate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
FOMO has entered UAC... I'm still waiting for it at km2 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
megawealth01:
FOMO has entered UAC... I'm still waiting for it at km2 grin

Keep your eyes on the TV and ears on the radio.

If positive news,better join another train.
There will be bull which you might miss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Omatek ventures #0.26k
Deap capital #0.30k
Chellarams #2.51k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Okomu oil #70.40k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Omatek ventures #0.26k

Deap capital #0.30k

Chellarams #2.51k

Stock with new 52 week highs

Okomu oil #70.40k

Weldone Boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's well... angry

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
angry

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
It's well... angry
...Oh my God! lol!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) ... (7755) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Princkez, egojeny1(f), tijany130(m), lancee(m), 2zona(m), emmasoft(m), lexy2lexy, Adinije(f), ndept, ositadima1(m), ZikkyChops(m), sky2891, ayft(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.