Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879883 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Watch out for Bitcoin.

It will break that stubborn 10K and fly.

Global stocks will be super bullish this July.

June failed.

Without a rise, all charts will be massively distorted.

Dollar index will fall massively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
locodemy:

Once Gtb touches 20 and zenith 14 tomorrow,there will be sharp rise in both intra day and closing prices.Other stocks follow as well.I expect tomorrow or Monday to be a day of reversal.

Why are you expecting a reversal? Just enjoy the opportunities the market is offering to you on a platter of gold abi you no dey like bonanza?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks Sir, Market has proven the bull gangs to be wrong. It is a bear market. Enjoy ! the ride,

hope it wont be a long one grin

emmanuelewumi:

Why are you expecting a reversal? Just enjoy the opportunities the market is offering to you on a platter of gold abi you no dey like bonanza?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Because it's not yet time for Bonanza.
Don't expect me to be in the market at bonanza time.Its quite irritating,long termers like you can endure it and take advantage of dividend yields.I be Jijo man by nature.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
locodemy:

Don't expect me to be in the market at bonanza time.Its quite irritating,long termers like you can endure it and take advantage of dividend yields.I be Jijo man by nature.

when is the time for bonanza?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
sellydion:
Thanks Sir, Market has proven the bull gangs to be wrong. It is a bear market. Enjoy ! the ride,

hope it wont be a long one grin

When you see bears,you will not endure it.
Bears may take too long and lead you to a 52wks low.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
aremso:

when is the time for bonanza?

When there is too much money in circulation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
locodemy:

If that is the case you should be very happy about the bonanza and pray it continues through out next week, this will give you a better upside potential when the reversal occurs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by webizone(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Guys, the naira is still dropping. Is it wise to be invested in the NSE? I usually notice that whenever our naira is stabilizing or improving, it's usually during bullish times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If that is the case you should be very happy about the bonanza and pray it continues through out next week, this will give you a better upside potential when the reversal occurs

Truith.
I am trying to follow chart now.
There is a bullish run that will yield me what I will use to prepare for the bonanza.

I will like to ride the bottom of bonanza whenever the chart points to that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fidelity
Showing 1.71 in some apps meristem

Any explanations for that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Everything work together for good, it doesn't matter if the market is bullish or bearish.

We should be positioned and prepared to adapt to and benefit from whatever the market presents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Multiplier7:
Fidelity
Showing 1.71 in some apps meristem

Any explanations for that

That was the last price but not up to 100k units to change the price.it officially closed below 1.71
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
locodemy:

Truith.
I am trying to follow chart now.
There is a bullish run that will yield me what I will use to prepare for the bonanza.

I will like to ride the bottom of bonanza whenever the chart points to that.

This isn't any bonanza. There needs to be a sharp bullish run first. Our market needs to coincide with the global bullish trend.

Just like in January 2020 where it coincided first before the ultimate crash in March 2020. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cc rabbidoracle

Is there a reason why access bank no follow law of gravity?? tongue
The bank dey do agidi and i need to pick some units at lower price . angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
webizone:
Guys, the naira is still dropping. Is it wise to be invested in the NSE? I usually notice that whenever our naira is stabilizing or improving, it's usually during bullish times.

The Naira drop is largely as a result of unscrupulous speculators. We have been here before in 2016. Speculators drove it up to N530 to $1. Those who panicked and bought during that time lost so much money. It's going to happen again. Don't get carried away. Emefiele has said it. The demand for dollar is fake - there has been very little commercial activity; very little travel, very little importation, etc. The whole parallel market exchange rate is unjustified. Better use your money now and buy fundamentally sound banking stocks.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmm. which bear I never see! market is bearish

Dont compare bear market with crash market bro.

Moreso, we don see all grin

locodemy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Okay ooo I still remain an umpire! grin

RabbiDoracle:

This isn't any bonanza. There needs to be a sharp bullish run first. Our market needs to coincide with the global bullish trend.

Just like in January 2020 where it coincided first before the ultimate crash in March 2020. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
We just witness the first face of bonanza period, second face will soon land, follow by third face.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Some are still waiting for bullish run in the midst of bonanza face one, when face two is just warming up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Chibuking81:

People still think that coast is clear, and still thinking that July bonanza announcement is a child play. We are waiting.

Chibuking81:
What a man see while seating down, a child will not see it even if he stands up.
July will bring good entry opportunity. It's not far again next week Wednesday is July 1.

June 24th

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
OK baba Loco! Any stock recommendation from you?

Am looking at Zenith, is like the price is looking for crude oil downward s. Is it a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Chibuking81:
We just witness the first face of bonanza period, second face will soon land, follow by third face.
Ghenghen, sir Chi don show face. E remain oga Meshpips. New Kings of NSEMPA about to emerge! grin grin grin #BearBearGang

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by machine606: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mcy56:

Fwd a copy to michaelj@morgancapitalgroup.com and also follow up with a call.
Bear in mind that this is the end/beginning of a new month, they might be very busy too.
Thanks.
I have been attended to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Very soon #5 zenith gang will resurface. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Very soon #5 zenith gangs will resurface. grin grin grin

If zenith touch 14 and Gtb 20 and the market keep falling,I will surrender to the bear gang.

In other words,I am believing for eminent reversal btw tomorrow and Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
stcool:

Same stock I have been loading below N1.25 closed at 1.37 today

...but we not selling soon until above N2.00

If it falls further we load more...many here don't invest but chat 365days a year grin

Peter your Guinness is now N14!!! Should we wait more drop or load more grin

Hope you bought more sterling bank when it was on full offer at N1.24k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mcy56:

Was even searching for the new name again. Japaul Gold and Mining something.... grin
I'm trying to see correlations here.

Could the Access waiver, change of name, coming up with right issue/private placement......be a coincidence or have something in connection with the project? Just wondering.....
We'll see how all these plays out....... tongue

Caveat: just thinking out loud. I no get strength for any argument. No one should bother to quote me......except Jaupalians maybe. tongue

My fellow Jaupalian o...

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
ositadima1:

Deep pockets?

They get rewarded for creating liquidity for the market. They use the spread between the offers and bids to effectively do this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
locodemy:

It’s why it’s a psychological game. I love it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Very soon #5 zenith gang will resurface. grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
megamart247:

Hope you bought more sterling bank when it was on full offer at N1.24k

Na waoh.
I hope you wear helmet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ukay2, spido(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.