Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880533 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Evening everyone Please I want to know if there are any credible company that trades in stocks and forex in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bizibi:
Evening everyone Please I want to know if there are any credible company that trades in stocks and forex in Nigeria.
You can trade their derivatives with Hotforex or Forextime.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Earlier this year when USD was still trading at N365 we adviced BARGAIN HUNTERS to put their LIFE SAVINGS in USD but someone said they don't spent dollar in Nigeria now the stage is set for a replay of 2016

First port of call is N520 per USD grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

I'm glad you said a replay of 2016 because if you recall it peaked at N520+ and then eventually dropped to N360. This thing will still reverse. Nigerians panic unnecessarily, and refuse to learn from history. Same way everyone was saying banks would report bad results for second quarter and my guy who is at GTB just confirmed to me that GTB's H1 results are still excellent in spite of lockdown, and interim dividend still dey. Their board met today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lion123:

I'm glad you said a replay of 2016 because if you recall it peaked at N520+ and then eventually dropped to N360. This thing will still reverse. Nigerians panic unnecessarily, and refuse to learn from history. Same way everyone was saying banks would report bad results for second quarter and my guy who is at GTB just confirmed to me that GTB's H1 results are still excellent in spite of lockdown, and interim dividend still dey. Their board met today.

Chibuking81 said bank results will be poor because of covid. Not everyone.

At least most members here tried to correct him.

Thanks for the information anyway. It helps cement the same thought we have.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
Guys, i need your candid advice.

Direct cash settlement vs Stockbroker cash account which is better?

I noticed Direct cash settlement always delay at times it takes more a week for payments .

Won't you be paying some many charges as the alerts keep hitting your phones?

SMS, stamp duty....

Anyway Wigwe will catch you this time and deduct all you owe. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Heishere:

I knew before now that banks made a lot of profit during the lockdown. I didn't know Jaiz was among them.

And Chibi ike (plastic spoon) said banks will have worst EPS. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Won't you be paying some many charges as the alerts keep hitting your phones?

SMS, stamp duty....

Anyway Wigwe will catch you this time and deduct all you owe. tongue

Even the constant transferring to brokerage account is adding to the charges.

There was a day I sold some stocks, and immediately bought another set of Stocks.

Both transactions was executed.

But my brokers told me to refund thier money for the purchase, since the proceeds for the sales is with CSCS. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
leo1234:

Speculators are here again?
It can go either way though grin
I only pity those that will buy high when the reversal starts.

The reversal will take people unawares.
Nigeria is gradually becoming food sufficient, very soon the importation of fuel will stop when dangote refinery kicks off.
Nigeria will be great again. grin

Food sufficiency won't help.

Oil and Gas is our major source of FX, and that is dwindling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Have you checked our foods import bills still? If our source of fx income is dwindling and our fx expense is increasing, that's a recipe for disast*r
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Do you know how much Nigerians spend annually to import food and other things we can easily produce?

If not for corruption and inconsiderate looting going on, Nigeria can survive without oil. We have the human resources to move this country forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vegasleo(f): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Kayode121:
Tanx ooo, pleas can i invest with any amount i have? Lik 5000 naira and above

Good day Kayode, yes you can invest as low as 5000 at TrustBanc Group. Kindly contact
Stephanie
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Harvestock01:

Have you checked our foods import bills still? If our source of fx income is dwindling and our fx expense is increasing, that's a recipe for disast*r

leo1234:

Do you know how much Nigerians spend annually to import food and other things we can easily produce?

If not for corruption and inconsiderate looting going on, Nigeria can survive without oil. We have the human resources to move this country forward.

Boarder shutdown has reduced food imports, while COVID-19 has reduced importation on a larger scale.

But FX is still dwindling.

Cuts in Oil outputs is affecting our FX.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Oga mi leave Chibuking jare. He speaks only for himself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2020
nna777:

In my own opinion, I don't think results for banks will move prices. The only hope for now will be declaration of interim dividend which will result in a limping bull.

Any direction is okay for me sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
That stock is worth investing sha
nna777:

My candid advice - If you see 10% intra day tomorrow and next, sell in tranches and hold the rest at your lowest price entry. You can take your cue from UCAP.

The FOMO gang will appear so you can handover to them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
We know that access, GTB, uba and zenith must pay grin
Lion123:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2020
BITCOIN Soon break $10,000 for a bullish run...sitting above $9500 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
stcool:
BITCOIN Soon break $10,000 for a bullish run...sitting above $9500 grin

It has done that severally and back to below 10k.
I will confirm bullish run when it crosses 15k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2020
observing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Harvestock01:

This part worries me a lot

Nigeria is one very special case undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
leo1234:

More like if we Nigerians accept the reality that we are not as rich as we think, and then cut a lot of frivolous spending
Both in the public and private sector
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonsieurCoder: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Please how long does it take CSL to execute a buy order? I've had one pending for 3 days now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2020
MonsieurCoder:
Please how long does it take CSL to execute a buy order? I've had one pending for 3 days now

Name of the stock.

Did you give a price limit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonsieurCoder: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Name of the stock.

Did you give a price limit

3 difference stocks. DANCEM, MTNN, ZENITH. I made the buy order at current market price. I put a call to them and they are saying it's a technical issue (whatever that means). I am just new to buying stocks on the NSE and wanted to know if it's normal. It obviously isn't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
JAIZ is a full bid possible today grin

Looking to unlock N1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
DangCement heading towards full bid.
Japaulians gang what's happening, Cary body now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dangote cement making wave...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dangote Cement that was fast grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Danniee:
DangCement heading towards full bid.
Japaulians gang what's happening, Cary body now.

full bill already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Always quote the post to avoid posting out of bias. I said and still maintain that most likely Nigeria banks 2020 q2 EPs will be at negative side compare with their 2019 q2 EPS. My statement have not changed understand the statement before quoting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
I pray make @phonix no vex bring DangCem down.
#Market Maker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy, Zagee, cleverland, David6956, unite4real, chimex38, Cation(m), dammybrite, seyisanya(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.