Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880867 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonsieurCoder: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mcy56:

I learnt CSL is very efficient and your trades should be done within seconds.......except IF there's issue with their connection to NSE trade engine, or with the site itself, or you give a price limit and price(s) didn't fall lower/climb higher to that level during trading hours.
Why not learn to trade by yourself if you have some time to spare? Learnt they have digital trading portal too.

It was technical issue peculiar to my account. They have resolved it. Thanks for the recommendations. I am learning to trade by myself. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonsieurCoder: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukay2:

Better to open account with Morgan Capital Stockbroker and trade yourself, except your too busy to log in and buy your stocks at your desired prices and volumes within 30mins of login.

It was a technical issue that has now been resolved. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Housing(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please kindly recommend a good stockbroking firm. I formerly use Union Capitals back then but I know they have some issues. I don't want a stockbroking firm that I have to visit to sign buy or sell order.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Housing:
Please kindly recommend a good stockbroking firm. I formerly use Union Capitals back then but I know they have some issues. I don't want a stockbroking firm that I have to visit to sign buy or sell order.

Try Meristem

That's what I use

And no complaints whatsoever.

I conduct all trades online

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

Between 396 and 432

That's my prediction

I dont think it will get to the 500 bus stop

N415.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Zenith should pay 35kobo abeg.

This will be a cushion to the hardship caused to shareholders by the covid.

Cautious optimism is better Sir.

30k like last year is what am expecting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Make dem increase ham I beg o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Do they have yearly charges for using their online trade platform?
DexterousOne:

Try Meristem

That's what I use

And no complaints whatsoever.

I conduct all trades online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Zagee:
Do they have yearly charges for using their online trade platform?

Nope

You only pay a commission for every trade (buy or sell)

That's all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukay2:

Cautious optimism is better Sir.

30k like last year is what am expecting

n

Please o, how does this work.... Am checking historical data and it seem zenith paid N2.8k in march and September 2019, so where does the 30k come from?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
ojeysky:
n

Please o, how does this work.... Am checking historical data and it seem zenith paid N2.8k in march and September 2019, so where does the 30k come from?

Interim dividend was 30k
Final dividend was 2.50.
Total dividend was 2.80

Interim dividend is paid in September, Final dividend is paid in March.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bjrokenhear003: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

if them do am, share price go increase, make we pray to God to touch big men in suit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tvegas:

Interim dividend was 30k
Final dividend was 2.50.
Total dividend was 2.80

The information on investing is misleading then.... As it suggests that 2.80 was paid twice; in march and September

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
ojeysky:

The information on investing is misleading then.... As it suggests that 2.80 was paid twice; in march and September

You wan argue about interim dividend? E be like say you never tey for the market grin

What they showed you was the total dividend paid for the year. It's the sum of the interim dividend and final dividend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
IYGEAL:

You wan argue about interim dividend? E be like say you never tey for the market grin

What they showed you was the total dividend paid for the year. It's the sum of the interim dividend and final dividend.

No I no wan argue,I just wan know and yes I never tey with following up actively on the market, I just see the alerts in the past without much attention to the technicalities.

Thanks for your response though I will say that the figures for 2018 and 2017 are different for march/April and August. I hope you won't say it's arguement but an attempt to understand why it is so.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If they pay 35k .. Maybe Gtb do same grin

Zee .. 30k/ 35k .. Gtb .. 30k/35k.. Uba ..20k /15k .. Access 20k/25k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
lancee:

You are dreaming on that one.. Has access ever paid more than 50kobo full year

Please i need answers.. i am not sure they ever paid interim grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
lancee:

Amen o....na prayer point remain now angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
ojeysky:

http://www.nse.com.ng/issuers/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Justcul post=92036653]

You are dreaming on that one.. Has access ever paid more than 50kobo full year

Please i need answers.. i am not sure they ever paid interim grin[/quotes

Access used to pay 20/25k interim .. think they missed last year cos of diamond acquisition.. Not sure thou Sis mcy56 over to u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
ojeysky:

No I no wan argue,I just wan know and yes I never tey with following up actively on the market, I just see the alerts in the past without much attention to the technicalities.

Thanks for your response though I will say that the figures for 2018 and 2017 are different for march/April and August. I hope you won't say it's arguement but an attempt to understand why it is so.

Don't worry; you'd gradually get used to it. Start with this financial year's. Record the interim dividend that would be declared and paid now. The final would be declared, then be paid next year for the same financial year (2020).

The dates are arbitrary, but always fall within the same month as the preceding year for the same company.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Anyone having issues with GTL should complain on their twitter page like someone said earlier, I got a call from them the same day I twitted at them. Check your spam or junk folder for their replies too not only your inbok.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
On a lighter note, market is not moving forward or backwards. Seems it heard about @Rabbi vs @meshpips struggle and does not want either of them to shout "hurray I told you". Lol. Let the struggling contestants agree on a direction, then perhaps market will have real direction. Una force balance each other grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2020
ojeysky:

Those third party analysts and sites could be misleading.
Always crosscheck whatever you see elsewhere with data on NSE website and company annual financial reports

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2020
pluto09:

Those third party analysts and sites could be misleading.
Always crosscheck whatever you see elsewhere with data on NSE website and company annual financial reports

Yes indeed that's my resolve. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Tvegas:

Interim dividend was 30k
Final dividend was 2.50.
Total dividend was 2.80

Zenith bank paid Div in March 2020?
I didn't receive anything ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Any alternative to investing.com?

Seems investing is self isolating
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
GSK dividend just landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benjacky48: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Hello Gurus, I am seeing some funny rates on Investing .com. What is happening there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Benjacky48:
Hello Gurus, I am seeing some funny rates on Investing .com. What is happening there

That site should have a problem. Yesterday it sent me alerts that most of the stocks on my watchlist had gone below N5.00. If you see the way i raced to my terminal to start mopping up only to discover it was BAU on NSE. The prices were not even any where near single digits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
GSK dividend just landed

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, ololufemi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.