Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11043777 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yet to see results for Gtb, Zenith and access. What's happening?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Q2 2020 GDP vs Q2 2019

Germany - 10.1% (minus 10.1%)
Austria -10.7% (minus 10.7%)

US GDP numbers: analyst are forecasting - 34.1% (minus 34.1%)

This looks like the developed economies are going to have a big bang! If you are there, brace for impact.

Unfortunately, summer is about to end after August and most countries that are dependent on tourism saw very few numbers of arrivals. Greece, Spain, France, Turkey, Malta, Austria, South Africa etc could be impacted harshly by slowdown in tourism.

We will see more as we enter into August.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Justcul:

The market is serving ngwo first. So relax Nkwu-enu is coming.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Q2 2020 GDP vs Q2 2019

This looks like the developed economies are going to have a big bang! If you are there, brace for impact.

Unfortunately, summer is about to end after August and most countries that are dependent on tourism saw very few numbers of arrivals. Greece, Spain, France, Turkey, Malta, Austria, South Africa etc could be impacted harshly by slowdown in tourism.

Negative impact right? I live in one of these ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin
RabbiDoracle:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Justcul:

2nd week of August. Theirs is audited so needs to go through CBN approval first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mcy56:

I strongly agree with these statements and I think it summarizes issues with predictions to a large extent.
It reminds me of Currentprice's prediction of Vitafoam and Dangflour, two out of the many predictions.
I may not remember clearly cos I'm typing off-hand, but will still say it. grin
He predicted Vitafoam to reach N5, and long after that, Vitafoam was doing marabouts around N3 or so........but by the time it took off, the first bus stop was N4......then N5+........another prediction around 8 came thereafter and it's yet to get there.
With the way Vitafoam is delivering, it's just a matter of time for the prediction to come true.
Nsempas always have short term focus. Once there's a prediction they jump in, only to be disappointed when it doesn't manifest quickly.
It's true few 'may not' come true because some things may have happened along the way but I think we should still appreciate people going out of their way to research and post it freely here.....
Funny enough, very few will come out to appreciate the ogas when the prediction comes true and they make good profits from it.
It's well. smiley

I can't possibly agree more to ur post !!
...in fact, u couldn't have stated it any better.
But such is life.

Permit me to relate to u a true life story.

A few Yrs back, FIDSON had some earnings challenges and the stock price decelarated quite fast to reflect/mirror a possible gap up in surrounding risk.
At some point, the stock price dropped from N4 to N1.15.
When the latest FP(financial print) at the time was released, I decided to thoroughly peruse their Nos, and sensing how risk had made a mockery of reward, coupled with some lines that clearly highlighted a plausible point of inflection to the positive, I bought stakes for me and my cousin(@btw N1.03-1.08) and immediately issued out a buy call.
With my FVE(raking-off surrounding risk) @ N3.57, I asked folks to accumulate the coy.

Now in one of the group forum I belong to, a certain member(Timothy) wished "I was another John the Baptist and he,(the wife of) king Herod !!
Apparently the dude had lost money in the very same coy and was overtaken by his emotions.(no one could tell for sure)
All efforts to get him to see reason by some members who knew me, fell on deaf ears.
I still remember one Fisayo telling him that he could see light in my analysis at the time, and advised him to take out some time to study the coys report. ...but NO, Timo(as he was fondly called) always lashed out at us. Afterall, he also had the support of several other doubters !!

Fast forward to a few months(<4) down the line, and the stock started rising, pushing up from about N1.05 to 1.47.
But then Timo and gang dug up reasons to define it as a "fake rise". 15 days later and the stock fell back to < N1. ...and oh, the escapades from Timo and gang is only better imagined !!
I was tagged a fake analyst and called all sorts of names.

But being me, I remained resolute and held on to my stand.
In fact, I decided to collect a loan from my cousin's inlaw to accumulate more of FIDSON.(last batch was bought @ 94k)
Price would later rise, but hovered at a range of N1-1.10 for a while. ...and then the "escape volocity" !! ...it was as though FIDSON had developed some sought of wing after taking heroine !!
Stock price paced up fast... 1st by over 100% in days and over 200% in a few weeks. In time, the coy was trading @ N4+.(over 300% RR/ROI)
...and Timo and most of his backup gang disappeared !!
The few gang members who summoned up the courage to put in an appearance at the forum had nothing but lamentation boldly writing in their foreheads.

Several weeks later, FIDSON pushed further up to N5+ and later achieved a yr high of N7+ !!(a near 600% ROI)
...though I sold my stake including that of my cousin @ btw N5.90-N6.
I still recall how my cousin bought his 1st car and how the in-law hosted my B-day that yr from the profit proceeds.
...we called it the FIDSON adventure then !! wink cheesy grin

Interestingly, Timo would later become a friend !! How?
At the time the coy rose to N5, dude reappeared back to the forum to criticise one brokerage firm for the role they played in broadly eroding his portfolio value.
When questioned further by members, the TRUTH was later laid to bare.
According to Timo, the brokerage firm(i'll prefer to withhold the name) bought nearly 2.1M units of FIDSON for him @ an average price of N3.74. ...this was at the height of when the company was facing some challanges and a few months before I gave the BUY recommendation.
His anger, he said, had stemmed from the fact that the price dropped after their purchases for him. He said he sold 1M(near 50% of his holding) @ less N2.5 taking a loss while needing to sort out an urgent issue, but decided to hold on to the other half.
However, as price dropped further down below his entry peg to N1+, he only had nothing but hate and disgust for anyone coming in defense of the coy.
Timo actually still had the balance of near 1.1M in his portfolio at the time I gave the recommendation. ...what a world we live in !! wink cheesy grin
When the coy started the fast rise, he decided to call one of his broker to seek their view on when to exit.
Pride, ego and shame didn't let him revert to me or at least put out this seeming secret of his, in the forum to get the diverse views of others, he confessed !!
Well, Mr broker told him to sell and exit before the price gets to N2+ as he doesn't see it rising beyond that price.
And so Timo later sold his balance of 1.1M unit @ <N2.7.
In essence, he lost out on the opportunity to book over N6.5M potential profit/ROI... and overall, incurred a near N2.3M loss !!
If only he had managed his emotions a bit better. ...if only he had at least decided to investigate(from the coys FP) the said value proposition we saw then.

...and the rest is history.
But the good thing is; Timo and I are friends now. ...I even manage a part of his portfolio.

Moral: In playing the stock market, the importance of due dilligence can never be over-emphasized. ...it should be prioritised over actions and always, always be made to take precedence ahead of everything else, particularly our emotions.

As a person, I am not infallible. Like any human, I can never be perfect. ...When I make a mistake, I dust my butts, learn and relearn from it.
But when I investigate and see VALUE(like that in UACN), I humbly chase it with an unrepentant mindset.
...that's onegentleguy for u !!

And for those who become taciturn when we make rewarding recommendations but are quick to criticize us when 1 or 2 things go wrong, I forgive u in advance. ...including the acts u'd likely play in future. wink cheesy grin
Like me or hate me, it means absolutely nothing.
I just consider it a normal path of living a life !!

It is well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Justcul:

Negative impact right? I live in one of these ooo grin

Yes o.

It could be wounding on you guys.

Save, invest, reduce expenses, reduce debts. It could be longer than economists are predicting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Yes o.

It could be wounding on you guys.

Save, invest, reduce expenses, reduce debts. It could be longer than economists are predicting.

Thanks Rabbi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Justcul:

For those set(UGAZ), H1(half yr) report will be audited unlike the others that released their unaudited results.
I want to believe that CMO(capital mkt operators) prudential guideline allows for an extended period of a maximum of 30 days plus a grace period of an additional 30 days to allow for CBN scrutiny, as the timeframe for banks releasing audited print, but 30 days(with no grace period) for the unaudited ones.
...which, I think, occasioned the influx of unaudited reports from banks in the last few days.

So expect the report from UGAZ in August.
The unaudited ones that are yet to release theirs(like fidelity) have until tommorrow to do so, or maybe face a penalty(fine)

Regards

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
onegentleguy:

For those set(UGAZ), H1(half yr) report will be audited unlike the others that released their unaudited results.
I want to believe that CMO(capital mkt operators) prudential guidelines, allows for an extended period of a maximum of 30 days but with a grace period of an additional 30 days to allow for CBN scrutiny post the end of the financial timeframe for banks releasing audited print, but 30 days(with no grace period) for the unaudited ones.
...which, I think, occasioned the influx of unaudited result from banks in the last few days.

So expect the report from UGAZ in August.
The unaudited ones that are yet to release theirs(like fidelity) have until tommorrow to do so, or maybe face a penalty(fine)

Regards

Thanks Oga OGG �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fidelity q2 is going to be audited. That's the cause of delay. I am in this one too but not as much as last year. Their era of impressive result seem to have peaked and is about to start declining. I just hope they can buckle up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin
Rabbi grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vitafoam 5 year result analysis...
#StartOfSomethingNew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
DrAwo:
Vitafoam 5 year result analysis...
#StartOfSomethingNew

1st off, I'd like to say a big kudos to u for ur effort towards guiding the forum... particularly newbies.
...u do a noble job dear !! wink cheesy grin

That said, I'd suggest u add or replace certain indices therein with their similar but finer key lines, to help broaden ur perspective, rake-off more risk premium and better reflect the search for VALUE !!

For a start, u need to replace that debt to equity line with; LTDC ratio(long term debt coverage ratio) ...a financial indicator that seeks to ascertain how a company's cash flow replicates its Long-term debt.(LtD)
...and add the lines; CURRENT RATIO/QUICK RATIO and INTEREST COVERAGE RATIO to better describe how well a coys equity can adjust to its debt burden.(debt/equity)
This way, u would've narrowed down ur estimates to broadly mirror a company's gross and net.
Why is this necessary?
In weighing a coys leverage against the quest for REAL RETURN, there's an issue with utilizing the debt to equity ratio in isolation. A company X may have low debt to equity and still be a VALUE TRAP, while another, including its same sector peer coy Y, may have high debt to equity but yet highlight immense VALUE !!

Let's break it down;
The idea behind debt to equity is to gauge how a coys degree/level of laverage compares to its stakeholders equity with a view to seeking VALUE.
mathematically, D/E ratio= Total liability/Total equity.
So by variation, as TL rises, D/E increases... but there's a problem.
The rise or fall in TL does not specifically highlight a corresponding rise/fall in CL(current liability) neither does it relate how both lines(TL & CL) varies.
Put differently, while the D/E formula captures a coys TL, it does not tell u what % of that TL will need to be paid down in the short term (current liability(CL) in view)... and this often blurrs the act of effectively projecting VALUE.
Because projecting VALUE(how earnings are taped from cash flow activities) is a function of how a coys CL measues against its TL and not just its TL.

To illustrate;
Two P2P coys V and W. ...V has a TL of N2B but CL of N0.5B, while W has a TL of N1.5B and CL of N1B. ...assuming they both have the same stakeholders equity of say N3B.
...then, an investor might be tempted to think that the coy W with D/E of 50%(1.5/3x100) is a better pick than V with D/E of approx 66.7%(2/3x100), but this is for the most part untrue.
With coy V, just 25% of CL makes up TL(0.5/2x100), unlike coy W with 66.7%(1/1.5x100).
The interpretation of this is that the coy W is 2.6x likely to experience a squeeze in earnings/NI from interest expense and as much strain on NWC(net working capital) than coy V, ceteris peribus.
...which will take a bite off their C/S/EM/EPS and pressure down ur push for VALUE in the near term.
Remember; Ur buying into the future value proposition of a company.

Let's dig a little further;
Assuming u now add the lines current ratio, an indicator that tells the story of how well a coy manages its short term obligations(CA/CL), then, u can easily better factor in what liabilities a coy needs to meet with its payable in the near term, to better guage value.
Btw, if and when u notice that a coy is witnessing decelerating revenue and low earnings amid contracting receivables and higher or stagnating inventory position, then it'd be best to utilize the QUICK RATIO which is similar to CURRENT RATIO but discounts inventory.(level of solvency available to duplicate short term debt without future sales in view)

To support ur perusal of the CURRENT/QUICK RATIO, u also need to add the INTEREST COVERAGE RATIO(ICR)
...a financial tool that paints the picture of a company's ability to make interest payments on its entire debt load.
While this ratio does not tell the "whole story", it is extremely important.
ICR= EBIT/Interest expense.
For emphasis, it'll be best to align with a coy X with an ICR of say 3 than another coy Y with an ICR of 1.7... even if the former has a high D/E of say 65% and the latter has a low D/E of 30%.

Finally u replace that D/E with LTDC ratio, mentioned above.
As I stated earlier the D/E ratio is handicapped by its inability to properly isolate and compare short term obligation to a company's overall leverage. No doubt, a coys short term liquidity stance is an absolute requisite towards maintaining a financially sound and viable entity.
The solution is in the LTDC ratio which compares free cash flow to long term debt, and tells u how efficient/prudent they've being with managing their available resources.
...that way, u can adjust ur estimates to be in sync with reality(coy/asset financial position in view), better discount RISK and seek REWARD.
By the way, the LTDC RATIO= FCF/LtD or (NI + non-cash expense)/LtD

In summary; REPLACE D/E RATIO with LTDC RATIO and add CURRENT/QUICK RATIO plus IC RATIO.

These indices are very important.
Ahead of using just the D/E ratio, they can also help affirm an investors ability to get the best off their choice assets in view of the time value for money.
When u can fine-tune and supplement them with a few other key indices, navigate through some others and extrapolate figures by weighing matters as a collective, u can tell between a healthy or troubled coy. ...including the one that might be looking to raise funds(debt or equity/rights issue) from the mkt.

Btw, VITAFOAM is doing great at the moment !!

Will highlight a little more for u in due course. ...so u can refine ur spreadsheet for the benefit of all !!

Regards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
onegentleguy:

1st off, I'd like to say a big kudos to u for ur effort towards guiding the forum... particularly newbies.
...u do a noble job dear !! wink cheesy grin

That said, I'd suggest u add or replace certain indices therein with their better but similar key lines to help broaden ur perspective, rake-off more risk premium and better mirror/reflect the search for VALUE !!

For a start, u need to replace that debt to equity line with; LTDC ratio(long term debt coverage ratio)... a financial ratio that seeks to ascertain how a company's cash flow replicates its Long-term debt.(LtD)
...and add the lines; CURRENT RATIO/QUICK RATIO and INTEREST COVERAGE RATIO to better describe how well a coys equity can adjust to its debt burden.(debt/equity)

In weighing a coys leverage against the quest for REAL RETURN, there's an issue with utilizing the debt to equity in isolation. A company X may have low debt to equity and still be a VALUE TRAP, while its same sector peer coy Y, may have low debt to equity but yet, highlight immense VALUE !!

Let's break it down;
The idea behind debt to equity is to gauge how a coys extent of laverage compares to its stakeholders equity with a view to seeking VALUE.
mathematically, D/E ratio= Total liability/Total equity.
So by variation, as TL rises, D/E increases... but there's a problem.
While the D/E formula captures a coys TL, it does not tell u what % of that TL will need to be paid down in the short term.(current liability(CL) against TL in view), which blurrs the act of projection VALUE.

To illustrate;
Two P2P coys V and W. ...V has a TL of N2B but CL of N0.5B, while W has a TL of N1.5B and CL of N1B. ...assuming they both have the same stakeholders equity of say N3B.
...then, an investor might be tempted to think that the coy W with D/E of 50%(1.5/3x100) is a better pick than V with D/E of approx 66.7%(2/3x100), but this is for the most part untrue.
With coy V, just 25% of CL makes up TL(0.5/2x100), unlike coy W with 66.7%(1/1.5x100).
The interpretation of this is that Coy W is 2.6x likely to experience pressure on earnings/NI from interest expense and as much strain on NWC(net working capital), ceteris peribus.
...which will take a bite off their C/S/EM/EPS and contract ur push for VALUE.
Remember; Ur buying into the future value proposition of a company.

Let's dig a little further...
Assuming u now add the lines current ratio, an indicator that tells the story of how well a coy manages its short term obligations(CA/CL), u can then easily better factor in what liabilities a coy needs to meet, with its payable in the near term, to better guage value.
Btw, if and when u notice that a coy is witnessing decelerating revenue and low earnings amid contracting receivables and higher or stagnating inventory position, then it'd be best to utilize the QUICK RATIO which is similar to CURRENT RATIO but discounts inventory.(level of solvency to duplicate short term debt without future sales in view).

To support ur perusal of the CURRENT/QUICK RATIO, u add the INTEREST COVERAGE RATIO(ICR)... a financial tool that paints a picture of a company's ability to make interest payments on its entire debt load. While this ratio does not tell the "whole story", it is extremely important.
ICR= EBIT/Interest expense.
For emphasis, it'll be best to align with coy X with an ICR of say 3 than another Y with an ICR of 1.7... even if the former has a high D/E of say 65% and the latter has a low D/E of 30%.

Finally u replace that D/E with LTDC ratio, mentioned above.
As I stated earlier the D/E ratio is handicapped by its inability to properly isolate and compare short term obligation to a coys overall leverage.
The solution is in the LTDC ratio, which compares free cash flow to long term debt.(LTDC=FCF/LtD)
...that way, u can adjust ur estimates to reflect realities(coy/asset financial position in view), better discount RISK and seek REWARD.

In summary; REPLACE D/E RATIO with LTDC RATIO and ADD CURRENT/QUICK RATIO and IC RATIO.

These indices are very important. When u can fine-tune them and add a few others, u can tell a troubled coy. ...including one that might be looking to raise funds(debt or equity/rights issue) from the mkt.

Will highlight a little more for u in due course.

Regards

OGG himself grin

Sir please give me 3 stock picks at market current prices for 6 months to one year. I will do my dd

Best regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
longlife20:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31101_AXA_MANSARD_INSURANCE_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATE.pdf

Nice one from axa mansard
Quite an impressive result, in the league of custodian and nem,unfortunately there is too much bias as regards insurance companies despite the fact that some of them deliver.

Watching Mutual Benefits too in 3D, should deliver in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lagos, home of the brave. Putting in work in the streets like a slave. Keeping a rugged dress code, always in this stress mode.

I'm nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand dols short of a mill. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Q2 2020 GDP vs Q2 2019

Recessions and opportunities are twins. We are ready for both

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
phoinix:
Lagos, home of the brave. Putting in work in the streets like a slave. Keeping a rugged dress code, always in this stress mode.

I'm nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand dols short of a mill. grin grin grin
Shhhhhh, before One million boys come and collect that One thousand that you have grin grin
Eko o’ni b’aje...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Watching Mutual Benefits too in 3D, should deliver in the nearest future
Be careful with how you watch the bolded company in 3D, I am close to a top stakeholder there. Their style need more scrutiny. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mcy56:

GSK is yet to release result.........or maybe I missed the post.
Mercy it's been released,I just reconfirmed . EPS dropped from 31kobo in 2019 to 25kobo in 2020.

I boarded the bus at Kilometer N5.20. Na make holy spirit come take steering we dey pray now . grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tvegas:
Mercy it's been released,I just reconfirmed . EPS dropped from 31kobo in 2019 to 25kobo in 2020.
I boarded the bus at Kilometer N5.20. Na make holy spirit come take steering we dey pray now o. grin
Amen. Holy Spirit is in control.
GSK dropped from around 7/8 to 4+, I think it suffered for the drop in EPS already, it will follow general/health care sector rally should any occur.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tvegas:

I boarded the bus at Kilometer N5.20. Na make holy spirit come take steering we dey pray now o. grin

...HOLD !!
U too dey fear. wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Justcul:

OGG himself grin

Sir please give me 3 stock picks at market current prices for 6 months to one year. I will do my dd

Best regards

But I already mentioned several key coys to align with here naw.
...just help urself by digging up past post bro. wink cheesy grin
But hey, a reminder to ur write-up in bold.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
onegentleguy:
...HOLD !!
U too dey fear. wink cheesy grin
GSK bounced back (up) quickly from 4.35 to 4.75.......the support has been sighted at 4.75/4.80 since then........think it can only go up from there with the current market trend...........all things being equal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tvegas:
Be careful with how you watch the bolded company in 3D, I am close to a top stakeholder there. Their style need more scrutiny. grin
OK noted grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lutexx: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2020
onegentleguy:

But I already mentioned several key coys to align with here naw.
...just help urself by digging up past post bro. wink cheesy grin
But hey, a reminder to ur write-up in bold.

Cheers

OGG, thanks you sharing your knowledge. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dinzelflash(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2020
How do I learn this big men, any links?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2020
onegentleguy:

In summary; REPLACE D/E RATIO with LTDC RATIO and add CURRENT/QUICK RATIO plus IC RATIO.

Thanks @OGG... Your opinion is highly appreciated and duly noted sir...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi, lancee(m), congi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.