Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885125 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Based on GUINNESS Q3 2020 results

BOOK VALUE is N40
RETAINED EARNINGS is N20
SHARE PRICE is N13
BRENT PRICE is $45

BARGAIN HUNTERS WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR grin grin grin
For the first time I have joined you today in your monkey trading... Hope GUINNESS will do us well grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
I have left INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES on a loss though to JULIUS BERGER... JULIUS BERGER looks brighter to me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jumia Stock Jumps More than 300% in Three Months

Jumia stock has risen more than 300 percent in the last three months despite the COVID-19 pandemic and a general decline in household income in Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy.

Shares of Nigeria’s first e-commerce company rose from $4 per share on 18th of May, 2020 to $8.95 on July 21, 2020 before more than double that number this week to $16.28 per share after hitting $21 per share on Monday. The Jumia stock has risen by 307 percent since May 18th 2020.

https://investorsking.com/jumia-stock-jumps-more-than-400-in-three-months/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bakila: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
TOTAL is going down like they want to find crude oil. Please does any have a perspective on why TOTAL is at an all time low now? Onegentleguy, Macy, locodemy and other endowed members.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
They have started offloading KINGSIZE grin
rebekah2011:
A TOTAL OF 80,000,000 UNITS OF UACN PLC WERE DONE AS OFF MARKET TRADES TODAY AT N5.75 IN TWELVE DEALS. THESE DEALS WERE NEGOTIATED DEALS BETWEEN CARDINAL STONE SECURITIES LIMITED AS BUYER AND FBN QUEST SECURITIES AS SELLER.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

Search his name on YouTube. I have more than 30 of his videos. You will learn a lot from him, though his investing rule is too conservative. I doubt whether a single stock on NSE can pass his test.

OK wld do

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
ukay2:

What has been upgraded now?

Edited: from my stock broking account with Investment-One, Nothing has actually changed, because I just login into my Investment-One Stockbroker Account with small amount I left in my account 6 years ago, I placed to buy a particular stock at price am seeing the offer price in the market, almost 30mins, it has not been executed, unlike what Morgan Capital does within second if your bid price is equals to offer price.

Everything is still manual, not real-time in Investment-One Sir.

You guys should improve please

Good day sir/ma

Firstly I will like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced using the IOFS 6 years back.

Over the years there have been a great improvement on our trading platform

For trading flexibility,
Kindly send a mail to customercare@investment-one.com for DMA
with that request, you will be able to have unlimited access
DMA means Direct Market Access. It enable your mandate gets to the NSE floor without the intervention of a broker.

Do you know you can Also trade using our USSD code?
(*5678#)

And lastly I will also suggest you signup as an existing client on our ziing mobile app ( am sure you will have a nice experience trading with the ziing mobile app)

Requirement for DMA
You must have an account with investment one

How to activate DMA

To activate, send a Mail to [url]customercare@investment-one.com[/url]requesting for DMA.
Thanks for choosing Investment One financial Services.

To Open an account with Investment One check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dsticks47:

Good day sir/ma

Firstly I will like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced using the IOFS 6 years back.

Over the years there have been a great improvement on our trading platform

For trading flexibility,
Kindly send a mail to customercare@investment-one.com for DMA
with that request, you will be able to have unlimited access
DMA means Direct Market Access. It enable your mandate gets to the NSE floor without the intervention of a broker.

Do you know you can Also trade using our USSD code?
(*5678#)

And lastly I will also suggest you signup as an existing client on our ziing mobile app ( am sure you will have a nice experience trading with the ziing mobile app)

Requirement for DMA
You must have an account with investment one

How to activate DMA

To activate, send a Mail to [url]customercare@investment-one.com[/url]requesting for DMA.
Thanks for choosing Investment One financial Services.

To Open an account with Investment One check my signature.
How much is the minimum amount required to open an account with Investment One?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
talk2me2:
How much is the minimum amount required to open an account with Investment One?

If you are referring to stock account there is no minimum you can fund with the amount you intend to trade with.

Note: Account opening is free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dsticks47:

If you are referring to stock account there is no minimum you can fund with the amount you intend to trade with.

Note: Account opening is free.
Is their brokerage negotiable?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
currentprice:

bro., recently there was a profit warning released by the company. best bet is to wait for the Audit report.

based on Q3 report my fp is 10.5, final report may bring it up or more down depend

grin grin grin

That means NB shouldn't sell more than N15

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modgba: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
currentprice:

bro., recently there was a profit warning released by the company. best bet is to wait for the Audit report.

based on Q3 report my fp is 10.5, final report may bring it up or more down depend

grin grin grin
The worst is over for GUINNESS... MTN issued same warning but still declared interim dividend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
STNWAUME:

What of NB fair value based on their Q2 2020 results?

my bedsheet fp shown 19.50

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
megawealth01:
The worst is over for GUINNESS... MTN issued same warning but still declared interim dividend

honestly apart from buying based on TA for short time purpose, it not worth investing in breweries industries for now in my own opinion. the data coming out of this industries not worth it when compare to other sector in the mkt. if u are buying to keep, wait small for more better price

base on data before me, if am to choose btw guinness vs NB @ CP. i will load guiness grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
ukay2:

What has been upgraded now?

Edited: from my stock broking account with Investment-One, Nothing has actually changed, because I just login into my Investment-One Stockbroker Account with small amount I left in my account 6 years ago, I placed to buy a particular stock at price am seeing the offer price in the market, almost 30mins, it has not been executed, unlike what Morgan Capital does within second if your bid price is equals to offer price.

Everything is still manual, not real-time in Investment-One Sir.

You guys should improve please

Don't mind him, they are still leaving in the past grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Justcul:

Don't mind him, they are still leaving in the past grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
emmasoft:

You can open a stockbroking account with investment one (former GTBank asset management) click on the link on my signature to do everything online. You don't need to visit d physical office at all.

It's free no cash required. You need only kyc documents - passport photo, ID card, utility bill and your signature to be uploaded on the last page of the 5 page online form.
Thanks man. I am having problem uploading my kyc docs cos of the file sizes (about 3mb).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=GoddyOra post=92494473]
Thanks man. I am having problem uploading my kyc docs cos of the file sizes (about 3mb).

/quote]

I guess network issues. However you can do a reduction of the documents before upload or contact me with the phone number on my signature to resolve. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
currentprice:

Chi!!... see post o

grin shocked grin

grin grin grin I know say na this kind post go bring u out.

Anyway, happy belated birthday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
megawealth01:
For the first time I have joined you today in your monkey trading... Hope GUINNESS will do us well grin
I still think the much awaited massive bull won't be happening till 9 to 12 months from now . By then some vaccine would have been accepted for Covid19 and our CBN would have devalued the naira again thereby resolving the FX impasse.

Whoever is entering the market now should be hunting dividend bargains and modest capital appreciation. No fuel to move the likes of Wapco, Guinness,Zenith etc for now. This current market is for the medium to long term, so cover all ends before entering any stock. And please don't base your expectations on the recent Neimeth appreciation . The volume and value from the Neimeth appreciation was inconsequential to create any tangible value or wealth transfer.

Let's review this again by December

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gen2lpat(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2020
Who can guide me through this. I know nothing like John snow. Please someone should mentor me. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modgba: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Please who knows when Julius berger is likely to give us our bonus share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2020
For UACN antagonists and protagonists, you can ask your questions directly to the CEO and Management during their conference call today. Hear what they have to say directly as it may differ from all views expressed here in the past while providing additional insights on nest steps.

========================
UAC Nigeria Conference Call 1H2020
Good afternoon,
UAC of Nigeria Plc will be hosting a conference call on Thursday, August 6 at 3pm WAT with its senior management to discuss the Group’s unaudited results for the half year ended 30 June 2020. Management will take questions from investors and analysts at the end of the call.
Please find below the registration details:
Date Thursday, August 6, 2020
Time 15.00 Lagos & London
16.00 Johannesburg
10.00 New York
Duration 1 hour
Registration link UACN H1 2020 Results

We strongly recommend that participants register ahead of the call. Your registration results will include access numbers and a personal participant code which will be used to identify you on the call. At the allotted time, please dial into any of the access numbers and enter your unique personal participant code.
The investor presentation will be available on UACN’s Investor Relations website (https://www.uacnplc.com/investors/) before the call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SlahJoe(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning house, please help a novice, I tried sending my completed share Transfer forms and kept getting this reply "Kindly use a SCANNING MACHINE and not phone scanner to scan the documents to us as the print out of the form cant be processed" how do I go about it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2020
SlahJoe:
Good morning house, please help a novice, I tried sending my completed share Transfer forms and kept getting this reply "Kindly use a SCANNING MACHINE and not phone scanner to scan the documents to us as the print out of the form cant be processed" how do I go about it?

If you don't have a scanner, take it to a business center, scan and send it to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
SlahJoe:

Use Adobe scanner. It's much more efficient.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
grin
currentprice:

honestly apart from buying based on TA for short time purpose, it not worth investing in breweries industries for now in my own opinion. the data coming out of this industries not worth it when compare to other sector in the mkt. if u are buying to keep, wait small for more better price

base on data before me, if am to choose btw guinness vs NB @ CP. i will load guiness grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2020
megawealth01:
Is their brokerage negotiable?

Yes for HNI and heavy traders
Please note that this can only be done only for the brokage fees. The rest components of the charges are not under investment one control
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
It like this NL thread contributes a lot to market trends....guys should be careful o. Guinness now on the upward trend grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wa o. My BNSITL you na allow antispam ban me since. I dont even know what I did to trigger it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy, talktofemi, Agbalowomeri and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.