Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882107 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Today is my birthday. Thanks to zenith for sending my flex money yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Zenith bank Div just landed chiefs... Feel like going to Domino's
But then, what would Warren buffet do?

Please how much did Zenith pay per share this time around?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2020
jideflash:
happy birthday to you..LLNP...please were is the venue lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2020
jideflash:
Happy birthday to you.
Many happy returns!
Do enjoy your day and be grateful to God. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Happy birthday to you Sir.
jideflash:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2020
FCMB: The 7.5M, 9M and 10M offerer is yet to arrive.......maybe he's getting tired since price refused to fall as per his expectation..........
Seems he don join bargain bidders. If you can't beat them you join them. grin

MTN......crossed at 123.60 earlier. Bargainers sighted at 120 and below......

Low volumes generally.......except in Fbnh so far.

**Updated** FCMB offerer already arrived. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Zenith bank dividends. Oh la la. Let me go and price an 85 inch TV.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drLammy(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Let me suggest 2 things to you:

1. Courier the form to Veritas.
Before then, call their customer care line, get name of one of their officers, or maybe the phone operator self, address the envelope (A4 size, don't fold the form, fill it with blue pen) to Veritas with attention of the officer boldly written on the envelope with his/her number if you can get it... as well as Veritas phone number.
* Follow up the form with phone calls till delivery. Also follow up with email.
** Think DeruggedProf shared similar experience here.

2. Give Veritas some time to accept the new rule. Afterall na dem owe gbese, let them continue to save the money for you.......that's if you're not in urgent need of it.
* After like one month, resend the mail to them afresh again.
** I did similar thing with Cornerstone.
They insisted the form should be taken to their office, so I just forgot about it. Not very long I stumbled on the mail and I just resent it afresh.....even though I'd long sold my fcmb self. cheesy
They replied and acknowledged receipt of the email and that it would be processed accordingly, unlike the previous response.

*** Make Una no vex for this epistle. wink
cc: DrLammy

Epistle keh
Thanks ma'am
You've always got me since my day one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Penboy:
Zenith bank Div just landed chiefs... Feel like going to Domino's
But then, what would Warren buffet do?

Please how much did Zenith pay per share this time around?

Please go to Domino's, meals bought with your dividends taste better. Remember to go with your wife and children

If the dividend is up to 40k and above,just buy a bag of 50kg rice, 20 litre of groundnut oil and tell your children that it is courtesy of Zenith bank

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Please go to Domino's, meals bought with your dividends taste better. Remember to go with your wife and children

If the dividend is up to 40k and above,just buy a bag of 50kg rice, 20 litre of groundnut oil and tell your children that it is courtesy of Zenith bank

Lol. For some of us that don't have kids nko and the money is more than that, what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2020
UBA, ZENITH and GTB interim dividends received. I plan to upgrade madams kitchen and reinvest the balance. Dividend investing also has its own benefits, it gives peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
My dividend was about 3 of the alphabet. if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Heishere:

Lol. For some of us that don't have kids nko and the money is more than that, what should we do?

Spend part of it on yourself and reinvest the rest. It is money made while sleeping and it is sweet when you spend part on yourself.

I have already reinvested my GTB, Zenith and UBA dividends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
jideflash:

Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Correct Sir. That move in itself is financial education for the family. Delayed gratification is always sweet when it's being enjoyed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed

My own zenith dividend never land o, hope still dey so or make i begin dey mail them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Breadfruit: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mcy56:

You can contact the Registrar.
Remember it was interim that was paid anyway.
Hi Mcy56, thanks for your response. I have almost 5000 units though. It is not even about the current amount; I find myself questioning if they have been paying me fully all these years because I bought it over 15 years back.

50 Naira, can you imagine?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
ositadima1:

My own zenith dividend never land o, hope still dey so or make i begin dey mail them?

lols, be like say these Registrars dey read NSEMPA thread o, my Zenith dividend just landed o, now now. Chai, they too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Breadfruit:
Hi Mcy56, thanks for your response. I have almost 5000 units though. It is not even about the current amount; I find myself questioning if they have been paying me fully all these years because I bought it over 15 years back.
50 Naira, can you imagine?
There must be error somewhere.
With 5k units, your interim dividend should be 1500 less 10% withholding = N1350.
You need to send a mail to Datamax, explain to them that you were short-paid and also inform them of previous ones if there is/are any; that you needed your units/pay history for the past 15 yrs (if you think they've short paid or omitted some payment/bonus issues).
If you're chanced, visit their office nearest to you.

Also check this link to know if there be any bonus issue they missed paying you within the said period..
https://www.cashcraft.com/dividends.php

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
ositadima1:
lols, be like say these Registrars dey read NSEMPA thread o, my Zenith dividend just landed o, now now. Chai, they too much.
Lol. You no even exercise any patience at all, make dem no pass you by. grin

Chai! See as dividend hunters just dey shine today. Make Una enjoy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
ositadima1:

They pay batch by batch, alphabetical and according to banks. My UBA just landed, and I know Zenith will soon enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
ositadima1:

Got mine this morning.

Are you a new shareholder?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Batch kee, I am O . I received yesterday afternoon. You be zz?

Chibuking81:

They pay batch by batch, alphabetical and according to banks. My UBA just landed, and I know Zenith will soon enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Got mine this morning.

Are you a new shareholder?

Sir, I got my own like 30 min ago, I am kind of new, my first div from zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chibuking81:

lol, i bank with firstbank and my surname starts with a 'U'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. You no even exercise any patience at all , make dem no pass you by. grin

Chai! See as dividend hunters just dey shine today. Make Una enjoy. grin

I have already incurred some expenses based on that money o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
ositadima1:

I have already incurred some expenses based on that money o. It is well.

Just like our country Nigeria, we have spent the money we have not earned

FiRS once asked companies to pay tax in advance during the pandemic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvofthesouth(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Spend part of it on yourself and reinvest the rest. It is money made while sleeping and it is sweet when you spend part on yourself.

I have already reinvested my GTB, Zenith and UBA dividends

boss please how can I contact you ? give me a number or WhatsApp please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvofthesouth(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
ositadima1:

Sir, I got my own like 30 min ago, I am kind of new, my first div from zenith.

how can I contact you boss?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
INTBREW: Bargain hunters on queue.
** Nigeria opened up "Owambe" parties, brewery sales will most likely go up.
** Before 2023 approaches, Nigeria govt will most likely relax her harsh policies on breweries because APC is already sensing stiffer competition from PDP come 2023 national election.
** Long termers will benefit from brewery sector from the look of things.
** Targetting bottom is key.

** Just my personal opinion. I may be wrong.**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
SEPLAT:. Back to N400 with 60M only. grin
Was expecting it to pullback to around 350 but E don reverse at 380/385.
Make we dey see as e dey go....

Abeg don't mind me o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know Veritas Registrars contact phone numbers? Nobody is picking the ones listed on their website. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m), TradeSunMoore, Kreos44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.