Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972670 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
YourhealthNG2:
Finally, the 10-10 percent daily gain prophecy made by the lone voice in the wilderness, the great Oracle, since late 2019, is here with us. Happy are those who tarried and persevered to experience it.

grin grin

I dey fear to reply people now o.

Dem dey ban shege for here now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. 17.95 now......las las e go touch 18 and continue the journey from there. grin
Truth is, Zenith is still very cheap at below 20. lipsrsealed
GTB about to reach KM 28......@ 27.95 now
Anyone remember this post? ......posted Sept 30, within 3 trading days, whosoever picked Zee that day will be sitting on N2.85 and GTB N3+ gain @ least.
God is good. smiley
Make Una no mind me, just happy stocks are doing great now. God is true to His words.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mcy56:

I wish to say a big thank you to Coolcash for his thoughtfulness and for fulfilling his words.
The book, How To Day Trade for a Living received.
Thanks so much bros. cool
God bless you and replenish your purse by His mercies IJN.

You are welcome madam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
BARGAIN HUNTERS rightnow grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
currentprice:

My badest boss coolcash, see the strategy u take know mercy real name and where she stay at last

Cc Agba

grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was when I was in the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
meine:

Lol, Rabbidoracle the Oga himself come and tell us when to activate our parachute to run away. I was a bit surprised this bull came in October.

My exit plans were for march 2021 after taking all dividends. But this bull has scattered all plans.

Meshpips kindly fine-tune that VWAP model ,we may need it next year to enter at the year low. cheesy

People should be careful.

A pullback is imminent.

I'm very skeptical of foreign equities (especially US) and that could have global effect on other markets. How it will come, I truly don't know.

All I can see from my chart now is that US 10 year yield will need to depress to 0.1% and what will make it do this has to be a global run. What will cause the global run, I truly do not know.

Either you go for cashflow (dividends) and stick with it or if you can't stand what could come, you " standback and standby" by selling small to hold some cash if you are satisfied with your gains grin grin

Mcy, I can see you. You are really trying to keep the house alive. Other ogas, I dey greet o.

Trade safe!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Coolcash1:
You are welcome madam.
Thanks Coolcash for your generosity.
Wanted to snap the book cover and upload here as proof but wasn't chanced as at that time of posting.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Mcy, I can see you. You are really trying to keep the house alive. Other ogas, I dey greet o.
Trade safe!
Thanks boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
PETERiCHY:
BARGAIN HUNTERS rightnow grin grin grin

Too late for that cheesy cheesy
This ship has sailed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mcy56:
MTNN................140.........N5 up.............hope that guy asking when to sell, did not sell prematurely.. smiley
Dangcem.............158.20.................up with 14.2
Stanbic............42.5.............up with N2
.....and so on and so forth..........New 52wks high set loading. wink

***Caveat: Not any buy/sell recommendation. Just for info purpose***
The real value of mtn is above $1... If you know you know... The news drving it is STRONG ma

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Princkez:
i love you for one thing....during bear and bull,you are always active in this forum with good advise .
True... She is BossLady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
megawealth01:
The real value of mtn is above $1... If you know you know... The news drving it is STRONG ma

That's true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Krisuba:
Market now is what do u have for sale or buy!! Everything don move oo . the question now is when to jump out!!
A week to USA elections? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fed still has a major move to make in pumping in excess fund. But it can't do that when nothing has happened.

How it will happen, no one knows.

We should just stay alert and watch global events. That should determine how you deploy further funds.

I have a research to share:

Around September 2007, there were queues in Northern Rock Bank (in UK) . This was the start of the bank run that would culminate into global crisis in 2008. After that Northern Rock incident in 2007, in 2008 September, there were long list of bankruptcies of companies and investment banks. Big shoes started to drop like Lehman brothers, WaMU, AIG bailout in September 2008. This issue affected the banking world.

Around September 2019, Thomas Cook (in UK) collapsed. Thomas Cook was in Aviation and tourism sector. Before we knew what was happening, tourism sector was impacted by covid the following year after Thomas Cook collapse (ie 2020). Afterwards, there had been bankruptcies of companies in the aviation, tourism and oil sectors. I have been thinking which big shoes will drop that will cause a major run like the Lehman brother, WaMU and AIG bailouts.

It seems UK give signs for major events that could have global ramifications.

Please help me think. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jdi4: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Affordable Professional Accounting Services.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
emmasoft:

That is why it's advised in investment particularly stock market: Beware of FEAR and GREED. FEAR will deprive you of the money you suppose to make while GREED will make you lose the money you already made. Many people already won and overcome FEAR because they invested during bearish period now it's time to overcome the next hurdle- GREED. Do your due diligence.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oluokoli85: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks everyone for your stock picks..OGG MYC87 and Oracle... I no dey use una advice play...God bless you all.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Fed still has a major move to make in pumping in excess fund. But it can't do that when nothing has happened.

How it will happen, no one knows.

We should just stay alert and watch global events. That should determine how you deploy further funds.

I have a research to share:

Around September 2007, there were queues in Northern Rock Bank (in UK) . This was the start of the bank run that would culminate into global crisis in 2008. After that Northern Rock incident in 2007, in 2008 September, there were long list of bankruptcies of companies and investment banks. Big shoes started to drop like Lehman brothers, WaMU, AIG bailout in September 2008. This issue affected the banking world.

Around September 2019, Thomas Cook (in UK) collapsed. Thomas Cook was in Aviation and tourism sector. Before we knew what was happening, tourism sector was impacted by covid the following year after Thomas Cook collapse (ie 2020). Afterwards, there had been bankruptcies of companies in the aviation, tourism and oil sectors. I have been thinking which big shoes will drop that will cause a major run like the Lehman brother, WaMU and AIG bailouts.

It seems UK give signs for major events that could have global ramifications.

Please help me think. grin grin

Oga fear God ooo.
So because you are not in the market, you are now thinking of big shoes that will drop and scatter the market?

big shoes ko big sandals ni angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
megamart247:

Oga fear God ooo.
So because you are not in the market, you are now thinking of big shoes that will drop and scatter the market?

@megamart, you don't know Oga RabbiDoracle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

People should be careful.

A pullback is imminent.

Trade safe!

My Thoughts

The Big Caps and some mid Caps (GTB, Wapco n Zenith) have been the ones moving the Index.

Dancement, Airtel, and especially MTN(it has entered it's 3rd bullish week. It's has entered a new 52 high). I am of the opinion that these are the coys that will bring the pullbacks as they reach their 52 high or set new ones probably next week.

The likes of FUA, Nestle (it is yet to move)and other small Caps just started their movement this week. though they might be affected by the pullback probably next week, but they too will need to reach or set new 52high before everything consolidates.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZikkyChops:

Na god him be?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-to-launch-west-africas-first-exchange-traded-derivatives/

Onyema really worked in NSE, options and futures plans to be released in NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
megamart247:

Oga fear God ooo.

On NSE, I reduced positions but still present. On foreign front, I'm all cash.

The liquidity supplied by the Fed drove foreign equities more than NSE. So I expect a stronger correction abroad.

Mind you, I was not talking about NSE. I was talking about foreign indexes.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZikkyChops:

I know him too well.
last year he predicted a10% 10% upswing which we are currently witness.

Now that he's predicting a downturn when do you think it will happen.

NOTE!
making a right predictions is one thing while getting the right timing of is another thing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
NSEMPA is gradually becoming a troll factory grin grin

I will let it pass.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
megamart247:

Oga fear God ooo.

Isn't it this same moniker that earlier said NSE is a burial ground?

I think you're the one that needs to fear God oooooo.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
PharmAlfred:
RabbiDoracle no want put mouth for our matter again.

He predicted this 10-10 percent thing but missed the timing, no one is 100% ... in this venture.

BTW I really wonder why he is not giving us those slangs he used to give us at times like this

Eg. them never grind beans, some don dey perceive akara smell.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
ositadima1:

Na god him be?
Is not god, his saying his thoughts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
megamart247:

Oga fear God ooo.

Chaiii !! Oga oracle wey being want bet over 1mllon naira with meships.

He don suddenly change sake of say he don sale

Chaii ! Zenith never even reach the N25 he being want bet ... this mkt strong ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
veecovee:

Chaiii !! Oga oracle wey being want bet over 1mllon naira with meships.

He don suddenly change sake of say he don sale

Chaii ! Zenith never even reach the N25 he being want bet ... this mkt strong ooo grin grin grin

I will repost my first comment and be guided.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

When Zenith start to trade at N21, GTB at 30 you go still bring your VAP excel sheet and start with your IF.... Then.

Now I ask you again, has the slide to N11.90 started?

My comment #1

May 29th.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I want you to face me. Don't face OGG.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Deposit N1m into someone's account. I will choose Jejebaba's account. Jejebaba is a member here.

Then we tell another person ( Person A) who bought Zenith at N11 to sell 40,000 units of his Zenith bank shares on Monday at N16.90. Because he/she will buy back at 11.90 according to you.

Where this doesn't happen and Zenith keep going higher, Jejebaba will needs to transfer your N1m to Person A to compensate for the unearned gains he may have suffered. The N1m is a projection that Zenith will hit N25 (based on the 40,000 units.

Where Zenith slides to N11, I will make a transfer of N250K to Jejebaba to pay you (Meshpips). The N250K will be the proceed as if you shorted Person A's stock from N16.90 (29th of May 2020 closing price) and bought back for the person A at N11.

Where it gets to N11, Person A will be excited and pocked the difference for selling at 16.90 and buying back lower. Person A loses nothing. It is only when it goes higher that person A demands that Jejebaba pay him/her once Zenith hits N25.

Are you interested?

May 30th. Second comment.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.