Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899839 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
So I did an extensive analysis yesterday and found out a certain coy in a certain sector that holds IMMENSE VALUE !!

On the surface, those who look to focus only on earnings delivery(NPM in view) without a deep consideration of other very key valuation metrics will probably not see the huge potential therein.
I look @ the coys financial print(last 3 quarters in view), and I see some similarities with the drive for VALUE like that of WAPCO and NEIMETH in recent times.
...inherent REWARD is by far, way ahead of the combination of surrounding RISK and current asset PRICE !!

Using a fine blend of appropriate valuation models which incorporates a high risk premium, there's a strong chance that the said coy can deliver over 115% ROI in the short to mid-term and near 170% looking past the mid-term horizon or should there be a possible buy out.
With the said asset, the probability of a +ROI play is already near 1.

It is well.

This your riddle strong o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
So I did an extensive analysis yesterday and found out a certain coy in a certain sector that holds IMMENSE VALUE !!

On the surface, those who look to focus only on earnings delivery(NPM in view) without a deep consideration of other very key valuation metrics will probably not see the huge potential therein.
I look @ the coys financial print(last 3 quarters in view), and I see some similarities with the drive for VALUE like that of WAPCO and NEIMETH in recent times.
...inherent REWARD is by far, way ahead of the combination of surrounding RISK and current asset PRICE !!

Using a fine blend of appropriate valuation models which incorporates a high risk premium, there's a strong chance that the said coy can deliver over 115% ROI in the short to mid-term and near 170% looking past the mid-term horizon or should there be a possible buy out.

It is well.

At least give us some clues na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2020
1M bid sighted at Nestle Oshey!!

By the way, would it be ok to position here or find some other stock..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbosoro: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Tvegas:
No sir, i won't recommend anything at this point. Do your due diligence and trust your gut.

Thanks, which stock can you recommend for newbie like aside financial institutions.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

Baba show us the way now....give us the full green light. Thanks as usual.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Bro help with small clue abi na UBN or HONEYwell?
onegentleguy:

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
FCMB 2.70
FIDELITY 2.22

Is this gap justified?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2020
bigjay01:
FCMB 2.70
FIDELITY 2.22

Is this gap justified?

FCMB has done 31% from 1.9. Wao !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2020
@Mcy56 I think 3 will be a good place to offload? 50% not bad. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2020
ositadima1:
Lol. Thks Osita for fishing the post out. wink

ositadima1:
@Mcy56 I think 3 will be a good place to offload? 50% not bad. cheesy
Did you re-enter?
3 wouldn't be bad. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2020
UCAP @ KM 4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by verocharles(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2020
What is happening with UBN. It has already lost 45k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Thks Osita for fishing the post out. wink

Did you re-enter?
3 wouldn't be bad. grin

I am in since d last 1.9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2020
ojesymsym:
Madam mcy, come and tell us the name of the company. You seem to have the gift of interpreting different tongues.
Lol. grin
Ok let me try, but Nsempas no dey try, na to dey collect all the time. Seems police plenty for here. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Oga OGG, I think the stock is in Agric sector.....a stock that no one cares much about, a UACN fam. grin

If not agric, it's in power sector.

One of these four: Livestock, transcorp, HW or Oando (but I doubt if it's oil & gas sector).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2020
verocharles:
What is happening with UBN. It has already lost 45k
UBN will move at the right time.
It's even an indication that no one is pushing it from here. The movers will step in when the time is right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Ok let me try, but Nsempas no dey try, na to dey collect all the time. Seems police plenty for here. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Oga OGG, I think the stock is in Agric sector.....a stock that no one cares much about, a UACN fam. grin

If not agric, it's in power sector.

One of these four: Livestock, transcorp, HW or Oando (but I doubt if it's oil & gas sector).

Sorry dear, but it's none of the above.
...not the coys, not the sector. wink cheesy grin

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
Selah
Ok. Will try again........but try and give more clue.....
The stock is less than N1 right? And a possibility of buy over?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Mcy56:

Ok. Will try again........but try and give more clue.....
The stock is less than N1 right? And a possibility of buy over?

No.
Hint soon !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

No.
Hint soon !!

So you will hint us after grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
INTBREW:
Seems this stock is getting ready for another sprint.
Support has been sighted at 6/6.10 for some days...... possibility of this stock doing N10 is relatively high. lipsrsealed

**Just observation. Not any form of advice. DD applies**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

It is well.

The company is among the list of stocks I posted as a possible future candidate/target for aquisation/buy out. ...u can dig up on my past post for reference/guide.

But let me still give out a hint.
A simple puzzle...

Assuming u were to assign a No(in ascending order) to each of the 26 alphabetical letters, then the name of the said company(acronym) is represented by an ARITHMETIC SEQUENCE where the DIFFERENCE(d) between the 3rd and the 2nd No is twice that between the 2nd and the 1st.

...Pls figure out the rest.

The most logical thing to do is to align with that coy.
When? ...now.
One word; BUY !!

CAVEAT: Any decision-making on this should come after reading through my signature below. Due diligence still apllies as always.

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dear OGG, I assume it is VITAFOAM
onegentleguy:

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
CUSTODIAN:
Sighted at N6!!!
FCMB:
N2.90!! E don sell market finish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
dharpzee:
Dear OGG, I assume it is VITAFOAM

No Sir !!
...see post above.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=onegentleguy post=95426914]

The company is among the list of stocks I posted as a possible future candidate/target for aquisation/buy out. ...u can dig up on my past post for reference/guide.

A simple puzzle...

Assuming u were to assign a No(in ascending order) to each of the 26 alphabetical letters, then the name of the said company(acronym) is represented by an ARITHMETIC SEQUENCE where the DIFFERENCE(d) between the 3rd and the 2nd No is twice that between the 2nd and the 1st.

Load to ur satisfaction oga. By d time d stock do 100% do not come and say you told us. Because I did not hear anything oo

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

A simple puzzle...

When? ...now.
One word; BUY !!

CAVEAT: Any decision-making on this should come after reading through my signature below. Due diligencestill apllies as always.

Selah

PZ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Krisuba post=95427235][/quote]

Common small maths, u no fit decode.
...na ur type dey jump window during maths class in sec school days. grin grin grin

If I hear pim again ah. wink cheesy grin

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

A simple puzzle...

When? ...now.
One word; BUY !!

CAVEAT: Any decision-making on this should come after reading through my signature below. Due diligencestill apllies as always.

Selah

All this your riddle.. If I sha miss this stock, I go personally come your house with thugs.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

On FIDELITY BANK;

Great financial print.
Earnings/Growth trajectory very much intact.

...it's a BUY @ the current mkt price !!
Needs to close that gap with its direct peer FCMB.
bigjay01:
FCMB 2.70
FIDELITY 2.22

Is this gap justified?

No its not naw !!
Mr FIDELITY will almost surely close it. ...infact, its on its way to crushing its 52-weeks high of N2.40.
We called for a buy on that dude @ N1.80(see post above)

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Penboy:

All this your riddle.. If I sha miss this stock, I go personally come your house with thugs.

grin

Ahhh... abeg oo !!
But u sef suppose decode that post naw. wink cheesy grin

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
No.
Hint soon !!
Ok. Let the mathematicians decode it. I no fit rack brain now. grin
.....I hope it won't be one of the illiquid stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mcy56:
CUSTODIAN:
Sighted at N6!!!
FCMB:
N2.90!! E don sell market finish.

Makes every sense to look at Fidelity. Either Fidelity races up to close the gap or FCMB comes down to achieve same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), Zagee, mk3jax and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.