Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10905267 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MssRose(f): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

@MssRose
This is good advice
Duly noted and acknowledged. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2020
TraDeRR:
Hmmm.. I don’t even know what to say.. make I jaa ? Or still hold? Weytin Dey fuel this bull ? Most especially the one in transcop.. is it the usual Christmas and new year rally? Because that one no Dey pass February.. abeg oo any info on transcop ?
Wow! Madam nice to see you back on the thread after a long time. Hope you're doing fine. smiley
Don't jaaaa in Transcorp o, not especially when respite is coming your way.
I'm glad you didn't sell at massive loss of over 50% if your cost/breakeven price is around 1.30 ......going by your above post.
You should remember the much talked about Afam power over 50% acquisition of last year or 2018 (can't remember well now), was finally signed by the FG.
Just leave it to make some profits on it.......even when there's small pullback in the course of going up, it might likely still get to 2.......we keep watching it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2020
TraDeRR:

Hmmm weytin this AFAM do me ! Smh..
Thank you my sister..
since it went close to IPO before this acquisition we might see the high 5 naira..

I pray so o! because I am well seated inside the bus, I bought for JIJO but have changed my mind due to the full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2020
Princkez:
What is holding FUGAZ q3 results...

Anyone with info on what might be causing the delay? It is very unusual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2020
TraDeRR:
Weytin Dey fuel this bull? ...... abeg oo any info on transcop ?
Here:
TRANSCORP ACQUIRES AFAM POWER

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31864_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20PRESS_RELEASE.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Wow! Madam nice to see you back on the thread after a long time. Hope you're doing fine. smiley
Don't jaaaa in Transcorp o, not especially when respite is coming your way.
I'm glad you didn't sell at massive loss of over 50% if your cost/breakeven price is around 1.30 ......going by your above post.
You should remember the much talked about Afam power over 50% acquisition of last year or 2018 (can't remember well now), was finally signed by the FG.
Just leave it to make some profits on it.......even when there's small pullback in the course of going up, it might likely still get to 2.......we keep watching it. smiley
And you didn't tell me all these before I sold at almost 50% loss. Make I jejely update my online village people register... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2020
pluto09:

Anyone with info on what might be causing the delay? It is very unusual.
Am interested in only Zenith, UBA and Access. Sold Elephant last month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2020
arduino:

And you didn't tell me all these before I sold at almost 50% loss. Make I jejely update my online village people register... grin grin grin
Arduino, we discussed this thing here extensively that time. The news even took Transcorp to 1.60 something that time......but later, gradually when there wasn't any green light about it, no info, people lost hope and started selling....more especially when transcorp released bad fye results........people also expressed fear on where they'll get money to pay for Afam and it was discussed here that they have the money already...or something like that.
Think Currentprice even recommended it that time too.
That was how I was telling you to buy diamond that time,towards last minute and this same village people did not allow you. You better come and pay me royalty make I go help you appease them. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Actually I cant blame HIM. I have to cut loses here too, I leave what I could for long term.
The announcement was made at bearish period, however it could not lift the stock. Many were trapped.
Tony took his time to release this annoucement again in a more elaborate way and moreso during
bullish period. that is what you are seeing now. Whatever happens keep learning and take responsibilty for
your trades grin

Mcy56:

Arduino, we discussed this thing here extensively that time. The news even took Transcorp to 1.60 something that time......but later, gradually when there wasn't any green light about it, no info, people lost hope and started selling....more especially when transcorp released bad fye results........people also expressed fear on where they'll get money to pay for Afam and it was discussed here that they have the money already...or something like that.
Think Currentprice even recommended it that time too.
That was how I was telling you to buy diamond that time,towards last minute and this same village people did not allow you. You better come and pay me royalty make I go help you appease them. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2020
sellydion:
Actually I cant blame HIM. I have to cut loses here too, I leave what I could for long term.
The announcement was made at bearish period, however it could not lift the stock. Many were trapped.
You're right, many cut losses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Dangsugar:. Not joking at all ....N20! shocked
Hope this guy/gal picked when he/she asked that time @sexybeautiful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Sugar may get to N30 and +, the company that Alhaji tookover is a very profitable company (Savanah).

I wonder why they sold it. The share price of Dangsugar has to be repriced. grin

Mcy56:
Dangsugar:. Not joking at all ....N20! shocked
Hope this guy/gal picked when he/she asked that time @sexybeautiful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Transcorp:
Profit taking ongoing........some offers on ground....
Offers disappearing.......going......going......gone.... grin

Chai! Make Una no mind me o. grin
......and I'm not monkey hunting....... anyone buying is doing so purely at his/discretion.
The risk is worth taking at this stage anyway.......DD pls. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:
Transcorp:
Profit taking ongoing........some offers on ground....
Offers disappearing.......going......going......gone.... grin

Chai! Make Una no mind me o. grin
......and I'm not monkey hunting....... anyone buying is doing so purely at his/discretion.
The risk is worth taking at this stage anyway.......DD pls. tongue

The huge os is scaring people. When dumping begins, na10 10% full offer go full ground.

The stock will go to #5 when the acquisition begins to yield fruits.

For now I expect it to go up to 1.50.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Glaxo on full bid........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
This is the reason I pick stocks that yields powerful returns when they pick. GSK all the way.

Fullllllll bid @ 7.20

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2020
There is no offer on Neimeth too !

locodemy:
This is the reason I pick stocks that yields powerful returns when they pick. GSK all the way.

Fullllllll bid @ 7.20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2020
locodemy:
The huge os is scaring people. When dumping begins, na10 10% full offer go full ground.
The stock will go to #5 when the acquisition begins to yield fruits.
For now I expect it to go up to 1.50.
I expect it too......1.50 to 2, mentioned yesterday that the mvmt might not be on straight line, some pullbacks, some profit taking along the way cos the stock don show some people something....... grin .......but it will be climbing little by little. Remember there's new management on board too.
Also, there may be share reconstruction in future.
......jijoist attention activated here. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:

You got this mail because you subscribe to CSCS online statement probably.
With your password, you can access your CSCS statement directly without asking your broker to print for you.
Annual charges for individual is N2500.
You can contact CSCS via mail to get more clarification.

How do I contact CSCS...nothing on their website to contact them.. One cant even drop an offline message...Even had to contact Morgan but no response...
Most things just Really stressful in Nigeria.....Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
cool
Danniee:
Glaxo on full bid........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
handsomebolanle:
How do I contact CSCS...nothing on their website to contact them.. One cant even drop an offline message...Even had to contact Morgan but no response...
Most things just Really stressful in Nigeria.....Nawa oo
Except I check later or you check my posts, I posted their contact details here sometimes ago.
If you email them, they're responsive......at least from my own perspective.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:

I expect it too......1.50 to 2, mentioned yesterday that the mvmt might not be on straight line, some pullbacks, some profit taking along the way cos the stock don show some people something....... grin .......but it will be climbing little by little. Remember there's new management on board too.
Also, there may be share reconstruction in future.
......jijoist attention here. lipsrsealed

Reconstruction is sure.
The right price will soon be in place.
Big men stock in sight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
TRANSCORP:. Back to full bid @ 1.12....
JAPAUL :. following bull to "gbe body" grin
Rationalmind you for don hammer for this JAPAUL. cheesy

SUNU N1, Lasaco 34kobo.........improper fraction. grin
Though I understood Sunu did share reconstruction but still the equation no balance. How will Sunu be trading higher than Lasaco? Lasaco has future/near future potential to move up..........my opinion. tongue

LASACO: bids far outweigh offers.
WEMA: on the move.... 80kobo....82 now full bid
Unitybank: 72kobo!!! shocked

s.p.am.b.o.t pa.la v.er - oga @Onegentlyguy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Will ETI break 6.30 resistance today, we are watching......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2020
sellydion:
There is no offer on Neimeth too !

Those health stocks have free float issues. I like picking such stocks in a bull season. They do 10 10% for days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Dang sugar, offers outwaying bid, fuel done finish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Danniee:
Will ETI break 6.30 resistance today, we are watching......

Free float issues is helping her ministry. I wonder why union bank is slowing down but I still believe it will shake body too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Buy GSK on the pull back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Penny Stocks having their field day:
I don port my comment from the big/medium cap stocks to penny...... grin
Unity: 72kobo
Wema: 80 kobo
Jaiz: The triplet brother still watching events... smiley
Oando: 3.58........
JAPAUL.....28kobo
Chams..... 24kobo
Livestock......1.38kobo

**Caveat: Just daily market observation. Do not take as any form of advice. Do your DD. Never come here to attack Mcy for your buy/sell decision** grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:
Penny Stocks having their field day:
I don port my comment from the big/medium cap stocks to penny...... grin
Unity: 72kobo
Wema: 80 kobo
Jaiz: The triplet brother still watching events... smiley
Oando: 3.58........
JAPAUL.....28kobo
Chams..... 24kobo
Livestock......1.38kobo

My Livestock is almost 90% an still on full-bid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dgitrader(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
is trading on SEPLAT suspended? or something wrong with my broker

(fixed)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), Mfunkynation(m), Entrepreneurrr, floydmayweather, beejay1(m), akpumpy, MrDiligence, stepbystep1010, Ogabson, debeey87(m), chimex38, dammybrite, Curiouscity(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.