Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966875 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6065) (6066) (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
whats happening in FBN ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
dharpzee:
VITAFOAM Full year report to land soon, with some delicious profit and dividend. watch out.

Vitaform is one of d underrated stock on Nse. it will soon shake d mkt. watch out!

this stock was pointed out here below 4. slow and steady will surely get it to d destination.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
currentprice:

Vitaform is one of d underrated stock on Nse. it will soon shake d mkt. watch out!

this stock was pointed out here below 4. slow and steady will surely get it to d destination.

grin grin grin

Didn't go too low during corona

I will sharpen a spear in wait for it........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
maishai:

Didn't go too low during corona

I will sharpen a spear in wait for it........

pple eyes on it but nobody want to sell the stock

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amazinggirl95: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
I want to invest in shares oooam a new beginner who can put me through the ABC of buying stocks/share??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amazinggirl95: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Can I buy stock on my own?? Is there a. App to monitor my stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yes, you can, kindly open an account on Meristem platform : www.meritrade.com, or you can reach out for further assistance

Amazinggirl95:
Can I buy stock on my own?? Is there a. App to monitor my stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Did anybody notice ETI symbol was hidden in mytradebook order page? I saw it yesterday when i placed my order, now it is no longer there.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
locodemy:
Stocks Don finish o.
The only cheapest stocks to look at now is Gsk, fidson, uacn, Aiico,Eti,ubn,custodian

Some Don enter full bid self
Loco what happens to Noah's Ark again?
You self dodge am, you refuse to enter..... grin

The type of funds exchanging hands in this market!!! shocked
The bull will behave like it wants to slow down, the voommm, it's up again..... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amazinggirl95: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
dharpzee:
Yes, you can, kindly open an account on Meristem platform : www.meritrade.com, or you can reach out for further assistance

The Meritrade is it genuine?do they have office??how will I do the payment for the stock?through my atm card?? And how will I know the stock that is profitable to buy??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amazinggirl95: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
How will I sell my stock if the price is declining?? Still on d app
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
bigjay01:

network traffic grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
megawealth01:
You mean afternoon? grin

Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zenith: 24.50........this Zee will not rest until it gets to 26/27 from the look of things.... lipsrsealed
Wema ....... on the move........so it's coming to the turn of the small banks.......
Unity: Refused to fall below 62kobo......
Waiting for Jaiz........ undervalued among them.......

E Ku Transcorp full bid for the 3rd or is it 4th trading day....... smiley
E Ku Zenith's new high for the 2nd day..... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Leaning... Nice thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith: 24.50........this Zee will not rest until it gets to 26/27 from the look of things.... lipsrsealed
Wema ....... on the move........so it's coming to the turn of the small banks.......
Unity: Refused to fall from 62kobo......

TRANSCORP and WEMA should pls be nice grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
The platform is genuine, me and most people on this site use it, and it is very good. Their office is at ikoyi, and I am also an agent, you can call if you need info : 08058925928

Amazinggirl95:

The Meritrade is it genuine?do they have office??how will I do the payment for the stock?through my atm card?? And how will I know the stock that is profitable to buy??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Unity: Refused to fall from 62kobo......

One of my Ogas said that Zee that is going to N35 before March 2021.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lion123:

WOW... GOOD LUCK though I have left zee waiting for another entry in the future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lion123:

I swear it can reach if they pay #3 dividend........,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lion123:
With God all things are possible. grin
Was saying it that Zee will close gap with GTB that time but some ogas here just dey argue.
@Obagadaffi you owe me here. I for don become rich if to say I be betting type. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
megawealth01:
WOW... GOOD LUCK though I have left zee waiting for another entry in the future

If u made less than 70% u left too early.....

Zenith makes money even when Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
maishai:

If u made less than 70% u left too early.....

Zenith makes money even when Nigeria is in trouble
Let others continue from there jare... I got into other sweet stocks like UNION, TRANSCORP, UNILEVER etc with the proceeds of GTB and zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
bigjay01:

the recent export concession (aka selective border reopening) is likely to be profit accretive (imho)

You will see the effect full force in Q1 2021, it takes time to ramp up operations, reconnect with old customers and co.........

Cement will gradually turn to gold as many west African countries will compete with Nigeria for consumption of cement

It has even reflected a bit in d prices as cement is now #3000+

Coupled with a weak Naira,(naira trades lower to many west African currencies)......I foresee a big kill for Dangote come Q1 2021

Problem is I love penny stocks and would only pray this anointing trickles down to wapco

Barring any exceptional events, I don't see Dangote cement past #230

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
debeey87:
Let me share a rule I use though I am not sure of the qty you currently hold. Assuming you bought 100k unit of each stock you mentioned and they've already turned 100%, sell off half or more of your holdings in each one to recoup your capital including all charges then leave the rest to generate residual income for you pending when you decide to sell them. You can start offloading in bits to see if there will be more upside. That way you sell less units to get back your capital and still keep more to enjoy dividend.
Its a great strategy and works wonders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
On the issue of border reopening,it's just a matter of time, the border will become fully reopened back.......,,

Let's live asiwaju title for Dangote

My only take is the opening of the borders spell trouble for many agricultural related industries as our west African neighbors have a better developed agricultural sector compared to Nigeria..........

One advantage still covering us is our currency is less valuable than the bulk of our neighbors

I fore see rampant devaluation among many west African neighbors on d reopening of Nigerian borders to make their Agricultural product more viable in Nigerian markets
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Solution : Leave more than 5units. Can be 100, 200 units or more than. smiley
*edited*
I leave minimum of 500unit and maximum of 1000units

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
I believe border reopening would be hinged on the government washing it's hands fully out on issue of fuel, deregulation, ppmc, nnpc bla bla bla......

This government is tired of paying subsidy on pms and came up with a way of closing that gap by closing the land borders........

While we wait for all court processes, PIB,NLC strike, deregulation and Dangote refinery to take effect the borders remain closed

So that subsidy payments is heavily curtailed to Nigerian consumption
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Make Una no forget to pay your tithe oooo. grin

btw, has anyone consider Arduino's stock here - Jaiz? s
This stock performed well in Q2 and Q3 in my layman's understanding. Seems cheap to me @CP if Unity could be selling at 62k.

SEC's KYC restriction no allow me join this train two days ago. embarassed embarassed. But I dey kampe inside Unity.
Village people no allow me follow chop transcorp loot this time. Sold months back with better hair cut grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Transcorp is just going jeje. Might just utilize all that 100m+ daily bid and hit #5. No room to enter one bit
Mcy56:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zagee:
Transcorp is just going jeje. Might just utilize all that 100m+ daily bid and hit #5. No room to enter one bit
I swear... It have done more than that in years past... E fit do am ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6065) (6066) (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.