Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10976506 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg make one person volunteer to buy long sheet of paper for Intendy , he don dey use his own money to buy since all these days.......lol. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Maybe UBA needed its own circuit breaker too.....to break into 10...... grin
E just be like say the stocks come vex more because of the CB..... grin

And to think UBA used to fly unshackled in this kind of hurricane...wether the principality that used to hold Zee came visiting ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
megawealth01:
MTN will measure up with AIRTEL... WAPCO will measure up with BUA... E go happen

And japaul measure up with cileasing.
What do you say?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
AccessBank go soon enter 12naira if this bull continue... My first call will be 14naira then we keep watching to know when to sell off... Then comeback in MARCH or whenever the market fall off again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
sincerelymine:
Stock don finish for market lol

That will be extremely interesting; all stocks on full bid. Circuit go break tire! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith: Done with pullback ......back to 28....

UAC-Prop : The type of bids here!!! Price looking up........let me go and check their financials. grin

@Obagadaffi any news on UAC-prop? Hope I quoted the right person.....

UPDC will make long-term investors really big if Custodian management will turn things around positively in 5years time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
locodemy:

And japaul measure up with cileasing.
What do you say?
Are they in the same sector? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
ayztech:
And to think UBA used to fly unshackled in this kind of hurricane...wether the principality that used to hold Zee came visiting ni
UBA just have to answer to Access.
Was saying it the day someone talks about taking-over, can't remember the moniker now, that Access will not agree......
If Access moves, UBA moves.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
ukay2:

UPDC will make long-term investors really big if Custodian management will turn things around positively in 5years time
true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
megawealth01:
MTN will measure up with AIRTEL... WAPCO will measure up with BUA... E go happen

Unfortunately, they hardly ever wait to measure up...once they see the contemp marching up on them, they too take off to maintain rank. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
ukay2:
Thanks Doc.
My instinct is just telling me that UPDC will surprise people, despite all our analysis-paralysis here.
Will keep eye on the stock and events around it/financials.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
ositadiima1:

I think we are good for the time being, you should watch out for the price of crude. From my calculation a 5 to 10 units drop in the price of brent should be a good warning to start liquidating positions. My zenith data starts from 2012, none the less, you can see from placing crude and zenith side by side reveals 2 things:

1. Zenith and obviously other stocks respond to negative oil price movements.
2. Brent bellow 40 is a danger zone.

As long as our socioeconomic state is reasonably stable and zenith is printing positive returns u should be on d look out for crude prices. My 50 kobo grin cheesy wink

Thank you.
You had shared this chart earlier which helped me to know when to sell Zee, and now back in @ 21.63 BEP.

Gracias!!

One more thing, kindly go through your charts and suggest stocks with the potential of going higher (of course my DD is inevitable), just to trade strictly in this bull period.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mcy56:
Abeg make one person volunteer to buy long sheet of paper for Intendy , he don dey use his own money to buy since all these days.......lol. grin

Those were the hilarious stuff I like reading from Oracle grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Was saying it the day someone talks about taking-over, can't remember the moniker now, that Access will not agree......

You're right but that soul tie must sever o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
FUGAZ results still not out. But some people don see am finish. ok ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
IYGEAL:

Those were the hilarious stuff I like reading from Oracle grin
Lol.
.....But where is Oga RabbiDoracle ?
He predicted this market events nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bullish bull.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
currentprice:

@ Loco just day jejely maketing his holding

no worry bro. sentiment in the market will do justice whether u market or not

grin grin grin grin

I de tell you Sir..... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
IYGEAL:

When and why?
I know once in 2008 it was because of loss. The other time I can remember was for gain, I think in it was 2018 but I’m not sure of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
megawealth01:
Are they in the same sector? grin

Both are into maritime nah.
Just difference of oil.

But all I am saying is everyone is making the money.

The more MTN moves,the more Airtel is going up too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
megawealth01:
I am holding ACCESS and UBA... Might sell soon to renter... They are my dividend stocks grin

Re-enter.....no come turn to PILLAR OF SALTS....sell and run away season grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
locodemy:
Time will come when brokers will begin to seize profit that is up by 300% upwards.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
ukay2:

Re-enter.....no come turn to PILLAR OF SALTS....sell and run away season grin grin
I always reenter stocks at their lowest ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
locodemy:

Both are into maritime nah.
Just difference of oil.

But all I am saying is everyone is making the money.

The more MTN moves,the more Airtel is going up too.
Issorite... We always follow the money sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Time to switch over to US market. Tomorrow is another day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Parisfran:

I know once in 2008 it was because of loss. The other time I can remember was for gain, I think in it was 2018 but I’m not sure of the year.

https://trwsb./2020/11/12/circuit-breaker-signal-what-you-need-to-know/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sold off some of my Zenith shares today. I'm now ready to be somebody's Sugar Daddy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coolcash1:
Time to switch over to US market. Tomorrow is another day.

You right bro. NSE closed for today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mcy56:

I hope the cash for AFAM did not come from UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lion123:
Sold off some of my Zenith shares today. I'm now ready to be somebody's Sugar Daddy cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
I wish to express my sincere gratitude to everyone on this thread. I came in here sometime in July 2020 from the treasury bill thread and it has been awesome.
You guys just made 2020 a good year for me and for this I am really grateful.
Thanks to everyone.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol.
.....But where is Oga RabbiDoracle ?
He predicted this market events nah.

He's apparently somewhere Covid free, relaxing; in his office comprising of just him and probably an Apple Mac Book or some high-speed Windows machine. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: doncafu(m), ekkywolex(m), aberdeenshire, KarlTom, sterlingD(m), phemmie06(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.