Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954444 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2020
locodemy:
Transcorp can become kpomo as Senate has started probing the sales of Afam power by the FG.
Figure head senate probing what the VP signed.
Were they sleeping for the past year/s they've been on the purchase talk? Why wait till conclusion of the process?
Bunch of Jokers.
Any serious bargain hunter will watch out for this stock.

Btw, it will only take those who missed out of the bull run to laugh now.
Make Una take heart, your time too go come. E no easy to miss 100-150% gain just like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Fear God.
Nestle traded around N160 in February 2005. when i was buying..

The GOOD OLD BOOK says in the mist of LIFE there is DEATH.

Inessence for THOSE that BUY in BATCHES they should endeavour to SELL in BATCHES too.

it's best to STRIKE when the IRON is HOT,
Stay SAFE and stay BLESS.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

For the SMART TRADERS that were able to beat Mr. MARKET. POP the CHAMPAGNE and sip it in peace. grin grin grin

Next in line is CHRISTMAS BONANZA that will take place from Dec 20th-24th.

SAVE the DATE.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Bids are increasing and outweigh offers in some of the stocks as at now........
UBA, dangcem, Access, GTB, etc.
We watch if the dumping will continue or prices will reverse up.....
Keep an eye on Zenith. The stocks basically dictates when big money start to enter the market. When you see volume increasing in zenith and price going up, know surely that the bull is coming back, but if it is the reverse, then bear is still in control.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2020
kolaish:
Keep an eye on Zenith. The stocks basically dictates when big money start to enter the market. When you see volume increasing in zenith and price going up, know surely that the bull is coming back, but if it is the reverse, then bear is still in control.
You're right sir ..........and GTB.

Zenith is 49M+ bids Vs. 32M offers as at now......
GTB : 19Mbids to 8.5M offers......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modgba: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2020
locodemy:

Transcorp can become kpomo as Senate has started probing the sales of Afam power by the FG.

Fingers crossed

That company is a big scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2020
I sold off leaving just lil so I'll still be in the register... I will reenter at very low grin
Mcy56:

Figure head senate probing what the VP signed.
Were they sleeping for the past year/s they've been on the purchase talk? Why wait till conclusion of the process?
Bunch of Jokers.
Any serious bargain hunter will watch out for this stock.

Btw, it will only take those who missed out of the bull run to laugh now.
Make Una take heart, your time too go come. E no easy to miss 100-150% gain just like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahaha. Can see cannot buy but can sell. That's the purpose of bull pullback - shake off weak hands. When they continue journey is known to them only.

Seunn11:
This present bear is FAKE!!!
They have locked up the stock on bear. You can only see the low price...but can not buy it.
Have they duplicated the stock exchange?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
ETI, Dangsugar, UBA, erased their red already......
Let's see which one will be next......

Zenith moving gradually..........
FBNH.......moving......
GTB......next in line.......back to 36.....
Fidelity......UACN.....UBN......

**Pls not any form of advice. Just market observation**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some stocks might close positive or neutral today. Sugarman already gaining, fbnh reducing the loss for the day. In all, today's loss might be lesser than yesterday.

Na sentimental analysis based on wetin I de see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mcy56:
ETI, Dangsugar, UBA, erased their red already......
Let's see which one will be next......

Zenith moving gradually..........
FBNH.......moving......
GTB......next in line.......back to 36.....
Fidelity......UACN.....UBN......

**Pls not any form of advice. Just market observation**

Gsk has joined

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
locodemy:

Gsk has joined

The bears seem to be getting tired. Prices gradually reverting back to today's open.
Where is mcy. Why am I stealing your job sef.
Wetin I know. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
PETERiCHY:

For the SMART TRADERS that were able to beat Mr. MARKET. POP the CHAMPAGNE and sip it in peace. grin grin grin

Next in line is CHRISTMAS BONANZA that will take place from Dec 20th-24th.

SAVE the DATE.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE

Been offloading since yesterday based on Peter's advice even though I no dey follow baba before as faulty clock is usually correct twice in a day grin grin

Oga Peter no vex for my analogy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hope somebody is watching Gsk.Instead of selling, I was able to buy some additional units to my holdings. This is another stock to explode in the next rally.

Hope you guys are positioned?

#7.20 now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
please i want to buy LASACO. I need ADVICE cc. OGG, Current Price, Mcy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Gsk full bid

10% in the midst of what they call bears?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Transcorp to go on full bid today at 1 .14.some people bought at 93kobo this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
locodemy:
Gsk full bid

10% in the midst of what they call bears?
GSK that I was busy loading yesterday... E go shock naysayers grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
locodemy:
Transcorp to go on full bid today at 1 .14.some people bought at 93kobo this morning.
That stock don turn OANDO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Heishere:

Been offloading since yesterday based on Peter's advice even though I no dey follow baba before as faulty clock is usually correct twice in a day grin grin

Oga Peter no vex for my analogy.
Sometimes when Peter says sell I buy visversa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eti another stock I always love to grab. Making people rich always

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
GTB don vex........37 now.........some people picked at circa 34 earlier.......
This market ehennn grin

Loco, the so called Kpomo (transcorp) is about to do full bid........from 94k to 1.13 now..........
Whosoever picked bargain when we were shouting it earlier is lucky......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by husu(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
megawealth01:
That stock don turn OANDO grin

Bought trancorp at #7:50k in 2007 IPO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mcy56:
GTB don vex........37 now.........some people picked at circa 34 earlier.......
This market ehennn grin

Loco, the so called Kpomo (transcorp) is about to do full bid........from 94k to 1.13 now..........
Whosoever picked bargain when we were shouting it earlier is lucky...... grin

I never include it as Kpomo but may become Kpomo if senate kick hard on the sales of Afam power
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
story story, story.

Dem go talk, dem no dey tire grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
locodemy:

I never include it as Kpomo but may become Kpomo if senate kick hard on the sales of Afam power
Okay oo.
There are some offers on ground now.......let it come down and pick Jijoists again......... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
It is coming back with full oxygen.
This time around, I sense #2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
S007:
The bears seem to be getting tired. Prices gradually reverting back to today's open.
Where is mcy. Why am I stealing your job sef.
Wetin I know. shocked
Lol.
The kind job wey I no dey collect transport talkless of salary.... grin
You Sabi plenty, I wan retire, I go hand over to you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
FBNH .......erased red......on green zone now....

Some cross deals were done earlier in Jaiz @.73k, about 200M units or so .........is anything brewing here?
We keep watching......

Whosoever picked Zenith at 25 should be sitting on some kobo gains by now.........25.90 now....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
husu:

Bought trancorp at #7:50k in 2007 IPO

So all the Jijo on this stock has been passing you since 2007 as you are waiting to sell at #10?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31909_ARDOVA_PLC%20NOTIFICATION_%20_LAUNCH_OF_SHELL_LUBRICANTS_P.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Market closed.
Tomorrow is another day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.