Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953208 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Going thru the price list of today, mainly banking stocks and few others witnessed pullback, I won't call it dumping yet.
As result is coming in, we will have more market direction.

BOCgas has been going up for some days now, more like manipulation to me cos the name of the big man buying some stake in it doesn't ring a bell to me in investment world. Lol. Make Una no mind me.

Not any form of advice ooo, BOCgas is highly illiquid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mcy56:
Going thru the price list of today, mainly banking stocks and few others witnessed pullback, I won't call it dumping yet.

BOCgas has been going up for some days now, more like manipulation to me cos the name of the big man buying some stake in it doesn't ring a bell to me in investment world. Lol. Make Una no mind me.

TY Danjuma has plenty investments in NSE sha. May & Baker, Notore Chemicals and one insurance company like that. BOC Gases is his latest major investment in NSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mcy56:

Okay ooo, a lot of names in the investment world doesn't ring bell ooo.

Does the name Engr Yemisi Shyllon ring a bell in the stock market? But he is a multibillionaire in the market.

Chris Ogunbanjo and Bisi Rodipe nko? and many more

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
GTB:
Just glanced thru the report.
I won't call it flat but good result considering how the 2nd and 3rd quarter of this year has been. Though haven't check other items but it's a good one overall.
Layman's analysis from Mcy. cheesy
Let's see how Mr. Market takes care of it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Does the name Engr Yemisi Shyllon ring a bell in the stock market? But he is a multimillionaire in the market.

Chris Ogunbanjo nko? and many more
You're right boss.
Don't mind me. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
EKUU mkt o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol... i wanted to comment on the boc gas days ago but decided to hold back cos it wlll not benefit my pple here much due to the highly illiquid nature of stock grin the stock may keep rising if 100k daily unit met.

assuming they wanted to sell this company today based on the current mkt value, the buyer will pay nothing and still collect some cash on it.

Cc OGG

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Does the name Engr Yemisi Shyllon ring a bell in the stock market? But he is a multibillionaire in the market.

Chris Ogunbanjo and Bisi Rodipe nko? and many more

I know Yemisi Shyllon for his art collection. Didn't know he's a major player in the market. Pls what are his major holdings? Does he hold shares in his own name or through nominee accounts or holding companies?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lion123:

I know Yemisi Shyllon for his art collection. Didn't know he's a major player in the market. Pls what are his major holdings? Does he hold shares in his own name or through nominee accounts or holding companies?

He is heavy in real estate and the stock market.

Trained as an Engineer, worked with Tractor and Equipment a subidiary of UACN, crossed over to Nigerite where he later became the Marketing Director of the company till he retired.

Got MBA in Marketing, studied law and went to the law school, became a Chartered Marketer from the Chartered Institute of Marketing London. About 15 years ago he studied for the exams of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers and he also qualified as a Stockbroker.

Yemisi Shyllon is the largest art collector in Nigeria, he recently built and donated an Art Exhibition Studio to the Lagos Business School.

Yemisi Shyllon is an Engineer, Marketer, lawyer and a Stockbroker. The man is a well read book man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. JIJO things. cheesy

Okk, so you were attacking me before but now chose to be my friend with the new moniker.
Any explanation to this? smiley
You always acted maturely in all of your responses back then and now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Trained as an Engineer, worked with Tractor and Equipment a subidiary of UACN, crossed over to Nigerite where he later became the Marketing Director of the company till he retired.

Got MBA in Marketing, studied law and went to the law school, became a Chartered Marketer from the Chartered Institute of Marketing London. About 15 years ago he studied for the exams of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers and he also qualified as a Stockbroker.

Yemisi Shyllon is the largest art collector in Nigeria, he recently built and donated an Art Exhibition Studio to the Lagos Business School.

Yemisi Shyllon is an Engineer, Marketer, lawyer and a Stockbroker. The man is a well read book man

Our one and only NSE encyclopedia. Tuale baba.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31925_ACCESS_BANK_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf

Access Bank don land. Good result. Access is underpriced.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rabbi4real: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
PharmAlfred:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31925_ACCESS_BANK_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cucumbar: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mcy56:

So, you can see that you needed a good dose of patience to able to buy any stock now.
If to say you'd come around July, you would have picked stocks at bargain prices.
Keep tab on this forum.
Try and be reading posts here.
Look for books on stock market investment and be reading.
Ask question before you jump into any stock cos not all the stocks recommended here will fall into your investment objective.
I don try for now. smiley
thank you, you don try well well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
PharmAlfred:

Yes... That stock is supposed to be trading nothing less than 20 naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
megawealth01:
Yes... That stock is supposed to be trading nothing less than 20 naira

Let's say N15 at least. Market hasn't been fare to Access Bank, UBA and FBNH. Let's what happens in the days ahead. Those 3 stocks are usually bought on sentiment. Sentiment of what their price has always been in the past and not what it should be now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Boc gases #6.77k
Lafarge #25.10k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
onegentleguy:

I knew u will want to carry GSK in ur head. …but as I told u then, u will not see what I see in that coy.
It will probably be too deep for u. …because u'd only draw ur judgement from the surface, with indicators like Groses, Nets, PEG, PE/EPS, ROE, ROA, NAV, Cash stand etc. wink cheesy grin
But Extreme fundamentals have gone past that stage. ...as it takes into consideration, several inputs that looks at the overall health of a coy, value accretion and feasible reward discounting risk !!

Let me give u a small hint:
Go and read about coys with –EV/negative enterprise value, CGPR, AER and how value can be taped from looking at the financial print of a company as a collective. …the only exception to this rule(where its not applicable) are coys in the financial services sector.(banks and insurance coys) There are other very powerful indicators though.

I’ll say it again; unless u have a broad knowledge of extreme fundamentals(FA), u can not see what I see in GSK !! …Its very similar to what I saw in NEIMETH before it delivered over 650% ROI.

If u still have doubt on GSK, then lets do a bet in the 7 digit figure(N1M and above), and I’ll put out an in-depth and comprehensive analysis here to show u why it is no doubt, grossly undervalued.
I would’ve just put it up, but I will be given out a few of my FA tips using one of my models. …so I need to be sure that I can make something off it. So that next time, u will stop been a doubting Thomas. wink cheesy grin

I am waiting bro !!

As I’ve always said in times past, I like it when folks like u have doubt. …but for anything, it helps better my bargaining power over strategic positioning. I am presently on the queue to acquire more GSK, and I will acquire even more. Na make my Oga pay me my minimum wage for last month 1st. wink cheesy grin
btw, I don't think u understand the melody that's been played in GSK.

Regards
onegentleguy:

Meanwhile, on the part in italics, GSK currently sits on almost zero debt, despite consecutive print in -EV.
I just did another modelling drawing from the coys BS, and I can even see that my FVE with the part in bold is even a bit conservative.(now N14.1 FVE even with an unusually high risk premium)

I kept laughing from the sideline, when some folks say that FIDSON is fundamentally healthier. Coys can make u believe what they want u to believe from what they present to u. wink cheesy grin ...which is why I've always emphasized on the need to know how to see the bad in a good FP(result), and the good in a seemingly poor or average one while seeking VALUE !! While FIDSON is also fundamentally healthy(though currently overpriced), it is at present, NOT more healthy than GSK.(value-drive in view)
...its only those that can model extreme fundamental analysis that'll see the huge potential in GSK at present.

I am betting big on this coy. The last 2 times I used that phrase(betting big) of recent was when I took big positions in WAPCO @N9 and NEIMETH @ 38-41k.
We'll see how things play out from here.

Dislaimer: NOT an investment advice.
My advise? Pls follow ur instinct.
currentprice:

Lol... i wanted to comment on the boc gas days ago but decided to hold back cos it wlll not benefit my pple here much due to the highly illiquid nature of stock grin the stock may keep rising if 100k daily unit met.

assuming they wanted to sell this company today based on the current mkt value, the buyer will pay nothing and still collect some cash on it.

Cc OGG

grin grin grin grin

U are now begining to see clearly. I thought u said I should use what works for me while u use urs? wink cheesy grin

Anyway, Gen. Ty Danjuma is a smart fellow. The decision to take up a great stake in BOC gases is a fine move. His advisers must have done their homework well.
BOC gases current BS position shows that an investor looking to buy up the entire company can actually do so and still get some cash reward.
More like going to the market to purchase a commodity originally worth $1,000... only to discover that the product package came with an attached cash-equivalent item worth $5,000 on opening it !! wink cheesy grin
Infact with BOC gases, the buyers overall reward can well accrue to as much as near N2B !! This is even assuming that the company has zero cash in its books and excluding equity. …or assuming that the coys current cash stand can offset its equity consideration.
So ur correct with the part in bold. Gradually ur beginning to grasp the points from the post above.
BOC gases doesn’t have a negative EV oo !! …yet it holds this much promise.

Now imagine that of GSK !! GSK is currently the only quoted coy with -EV, Zero debt position, High CGPR and AER, low EFIR and more !! …what a great value-drive combination !!
If I begin to breakdown the figures in GSK, some folks will be be amazed. Its funny why that asset is not selling for N15… which by the way would still be undervalued !!
When GSK starts its rise in price, it will be much more than an “escape velocity”. I used this same line when I recommended WAPCO and NEIMETH before their speedy surge in price… I am also using it now. wink cheesy grin

Time will help put things in perspective. ...I love Mr TIME !!

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rabbi4real:
shocked shocked shocked

Hope u are gradually begining to see why ACCESS is currently a step ahead of UBA !! wink cheesy grin
...its at the very least, a N17.35 stock !!

Btw, I also believe that that of UBA, when released will be good and also reflect an underprised stance. ...but then, the $1M question will be; which is better?

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2020
onegentleguy:

Hope u are gradually begining to see why ACCESS is currently a step ahead of UBA !! wink cheesy grin
...its at the very least, a N17.35 stock !!

Btw, I also believe that that of UBA, when released will be good and also reflect an underprised stance. ...but then, the $1M question will be; which is better?

Regards
I sold off my uba but couldn't sell a dot from access... Something is brewing big in ACCESS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirleke(m): 1:30am On Nov 20, 2020
I have come to say THANK YOU......

I eventually won......

Thank u guys plenty...... I m honored

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Sharpen your cutlasses and wait for MARKET CORRECTION between now and year end.

Best entry point will be DEC 20-24th in anticipation of XMAS rally & NEW YEAR EUPHORIA...

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE or GET BURNT!

*ThE OcToPuS*

BARGAIN HUNTERS rightnow grin grin grin

LOCO hope you have cash out because this time around the gods won't be blame.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2020
megawealth01:
You always acted maturely in all of your responses back then and now
Thank God.
More happy you now have positive mindset towards Mcy and you can see that some of you guy's perception towards me were wrong then.
May Mercy of God continually speak for you IJN.
Any other testifier? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2020
cucumbar:
thank you, you don try well well.
One of the stocks you should keep eye on don land ooo.
I still mentioned it to someone this week before this Q3 came out (including Zenith)
......and, some of my Ogas, especially OGG has been ringing it's bell here too....
ACCESS .......surprising we doubting Thomases and dishing out surprises Q on Q, back to back...... grin

**Watch out for bottom /support level**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Mcy56:
UBA just have to answer to Access.
Was saying it the day someone talks about taking-over, can't remember the moniker now, that Access will not agree......
If Access moves, UBA moves.....
Nov 12 post. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
WAPCO will touch #27 today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
AIICO DON DO ANOTHER WONDER AGAIN
KM #2 STRAIGHT AWAY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
austinkenneth:
This stuff is going to at least N1.00 after the conclusion of the rights.
Mcy56:
Yes. It's going back..........moreso with the recapitalization still coming up self.
Anyone interested and will see Aiico at 79kobo should pick it.
Mcy56:
Full bid now.
@80-82kobo wouldnt be a bad pick in my opinion.
Sept 24.
I hope insurance/aiico bargain hunters took this serious then.
Small time, you will be paying for this free services.................shebi Mcy is unprofessional ni. grin

Aiico which you refused to buy at 79-82 kobo range is now 1.01 and you're queuing up at this price...........Una weldone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Princkez:
WAPCO will touch #27 today
I won't sell that wapco again till #50

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Mcy56:

Thank God.
More happy you now have positive mindset towards Mcy and you can see that some of you guy's perception towards me were wrong then.
May Mercy of God continually speak for you IJN.
Any other testifier? grin
Amen... You be my bae any day... Just that I dey like look for your talks back then grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), Freespirit89(m), rebekah2011(m), dapix, Diyke4rich, Mpeace(m), leparj(m), mails4funshi(m), robobo, NettyNelly(m), LILBIMS and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.