Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10852067 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2020
ojeysky:

Really? I guess I should stay with meristem then. I thought Morgan platform was okay

You are not a newbie bro. You should be able to use it; I use it too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2020
talk2tonie:

Morgan capital trading platform is very terrible. Not good for a newbie. I use them only to play around stocks.

Works very well for me. Maybe 'cos I use lap/desk and a very fast Internet connectivity. Not as good on a phone though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Financial Times: Nigeria's richest plough money into Africa's biggest economy.
https://www.ft.com/content/c5b98699-a5bb-49b2-8436-4a7edf314b87

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dgitrader(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
S007:

Chai. See bad mouthing o. Why don't you just sell your own product.

We have had enough of this debate on this forum already.

morganCap has best fee no doubt, but has terrible user interface!!!
if truth is too bitter to accept, Counter argument is more sensible than tantrum!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2020
talk2tonie:

Poor portfolio analysis.

That may be true though, I use the Yochaa app to track my portfolio. I believe transaction wise they are ok.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dgitrader(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
ositadiima1:

That may be true though, I use the Yochaa app to track my portfolio. I believe transaction wise they are ok.

That's the point. A newbie using only morganCap is setup for occasionally trade entry and portfolio assessment miscalculations. My dashboard was not updated for over 6 days after nov12 , I hope that wasn't the case with you too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
bigjay01:

Works very well for me. Maybe 'cos I use laps/desk and a very fast Internet connectivity. Not as good on a phone though.

Who owns the laps o?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2020
AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC -Issuance of Bonus Shares

2. That in accordance with section 383 of CAMA, and Article 111 of the Articles the funds for the time being
standing to the credit of any of the company's reserve accounts or to the credit of the profit and loss account
or otherwise available for distribution, up to the sum of N12,750,000,000 (Twelve Billion, Seven Hundred and
Fi�y Million Naira), shall be capitalized, for the purpose of issuing Bonus Shares as fully paid shares to the
shareholders.

3. That the newly created 25,500,000,000 (Twenty Five Billion Five Hundred Million) ordinary shares of N0.50K
each be issued and allotted as fully paid bonus shares to the Company's shareholders standing in the
register of members of the Company as of 23 November 2020 (the Relevant Date); in the proportion of
Seventeen (17) new ordinary shares for every seven (7) ordinary shares held as at the Relevant Date (“the
Bonus shares”).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2020
AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC - Consolidation / reconstruction of shares

5. That, in accordance with Section 101 of CAMA and Article 44 of the Articles; the nominal value of the issued
ordinary shares of the Company be and is hereby altered from 50 kobo each to N2.00K each, by the
consolidation of every four (4) shares held by each shareholder into one (1) share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:
When there's recession, efforts seems to be in top gear to stem or find solutions to it, this may in turn be followed by a recovery in which stock market especially won't be left out.

modgba:
CBN Holds MPR at 11.5% to Quicken Economic Recovery
https://businesspost.ng/economy/cbn-holds-mpr-at-11-5-to-quicken-economic-recovery/

FG Exempts Minimum Wage Earners from Income Tax
https://businesspost.ng/economy/fg-exempts-minimum-wage-earners-from-income-tax/.
Measures to take Nigeria out of recession ongoing as rightly expected.
I read somewhere that the CBN Governor (not sure who says it) ......says Nigeria will be out of recession by ending of this year.
We just needed to find a way of balancing news when we heard/read it, especially from Media or social media.
Lots of wrong/ right/ incomplete/ scandalous/ politically inclined info going on there.
E Ku Market o. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC - Consolidation / reconstruction of shares

5. That, in accordance with Section 101 of CAMA and Article 44 of the Articles; the nominal value of the issued
ordinary shares of the Company be and is hereby altered from 50 kobo each to N2.00K each, by the
consolidation of every four (4) shares held by each shareholder into one (1) share.

OBAGADAFFI:
AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC -Issuance of Bonus Shares

2. That in accordance with section 383 of CAMA, and Article 111 of the Articles the funds for the time being
standing to the credit of any of the company's reserve accounts or to the credit of the profit and loss account
or otherwise available for distribution, up to the sum of N12,750,000,000 (Twelve Billion, Seven Hundred and
Fi�y Million Naira), shall be capitalized, for the purpose of issuing Bonus Shares as fully paid shares to the
shareholders.

3. That the newly created 25,500,000,000 (Twenty Five Billion Five Hundred Million) ordinary shares of N0.50K
each be issued and allotted as fully paid bonus shares to the Company's shareholders standing in the
register of members of the Company as of 23 November 2020 (the Relevant Date); in the proportion of
Seventeen (17) new ordinary shares for every seven (7) ordinary shares held as at the Relevant Date (“the
Bonus shares”).

So after giving (17) new ordinary shares for every seven (7) they will consolidate every four (4) shares held by each shareholder into one (1) share.

I think these guys are messing with our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Market looking up this early trading day.........with lots of green in sight........
Low volumes so far with investors such as Peter grin peeping to see what's happening and know the direction first..........
volumes increasing gradually........

f. u. g. a. z including Wapco in early lead..........'f' joined ........Ucap, dangsugar, fidelity, Jaiz joined.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Green zones go plenty today oooooo... NAIJA Las Las no dey recession as announced... If in doubt check the price of OIL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
megawealth01:
Green zones go plenty today oooooo... NAIJA Las Las no dey recession as announced... If in doubt check the price of OIL grin

Who said Jijo no sweet.
Gsk wey I jumped out at 7.30 on Friday buy back at 6.30 is now 7.15.

Opportunities abound in this stock market.

Let the bull continue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith: Getting attention at 24............with some huge cross deals in sight...........
UCAP: The traffic here get as e be.................bargain hunters on queue .........
Yesterday post.
Almost 2B entered Zee yesterday........the early leap witnessing today is justified.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Toluway:
No vex Sir Emanuelewumi, just digressing.
Prior to 2008, you would just buy a stock and go to sleep, without fear that players would have dumped on you before you sign into your account the following morning.
In 2008, it took two weeks before i knew i had made over 200 percent profit on gtb and zenith, and i had no problem. But today, you have to stay glued to your stock trading platform while someone is running a commentary on updates.
The system has indeed undergone a radical change, making it difficult to pose as a gentleman investor.
This is not to say that you cant still contend yourself as a dividend investor though.

Since converting one's PAPER PROFIT to CASH is now a CRIME.

What happen to the 200% PAPER PROFIT you made on GTB & ZENITH by the time you realized there was a GLOBAL MELTDOWN

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

Yesterday post.
Almost 2B entered Zee yesterday........the early leap witnessing today is justified.....

You can never learn angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smitten99: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:

Who said Jijo no sweet.

Let the bull continue

So na u dey follow me drag the 1mm shares on offer at 6.30 abi

Adon sabi u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Toluway:
But today, you have to stay glued to your stock trading platform while someone is running a commentary on updates.
Uncle Tolu, who is the someone? grin
Failure to answer will attract heavy fine...... tongue
Nah joke o. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:

Who said Jijo no sweet.

Let the bull continue
My paddy before for JIJO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YesWeCan11: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2020
dgitrader:

morganCap has best fee no doubt, but has terrible user interface!!!
if truth is too bitter to accept, Counter argument is more sensible than tantrum!

Please how do you trade live on Meritrade. Can only see where to place orders but no real live trading.
Helping someone with it manage his account for a short while.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
PETERiCHY:
You can never learn angry
grin grin
Make me to learn nah.
Are you saying investors were running with over 1.7B in Zee? tongue
The cross deals in Zee yesterday alone, was a pointer to the fact that guys were jumping inside the bus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Our Monkey is about to do full bid.
Whosoever sees transcorp below N1 and didn't buy is OYO. tongue
Make I stop there. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2020
smitten99:

So na u dey follow me drag the 1mm shares on offer at 6.30 abi

Adon sabi u

Gsk is released.
Sterling bank we drag back to #2 to allow it remain at 2.10 later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Make I stop there. grin

This energy stock must respond to our #2 call o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
bigjay01:

Works very well for me. Maybe 'cos I use lap/desk and a very fast Internet connectivity. Not as good on a phone though.

This is true.
Morgan website is not optimised for mobile devices. Be sure you use lap/desktop for flawless navigation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Make I stop there. grin
already full bid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Transcorp on full bid.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Neimeth,oando and Fidelity my best stocks as per returns at the moment.

Transcorp,Gsk,Sterling and UBA not doing bad in our portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Market looking up this early trading day.........with lots of green in sight........
Low volumes so far with investors such as Peter grin peeping to see what's happening and know the direction first..........
volumes increasing gradually........

f. u. g. a. z including Wapco in early lead..........'f' joined ........Ucap, dangsugar, fidelity, Jaiz joined.....

So people are finally buying.....people that refused to buy a few days ago when we were asking them to buy

I trust Oga Peter..he will buy in December when Market has reached the peak cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:
This energy stock must respond to our #2 call o.
Loco you dey inside the bus?
When I was reading positive news from you, I just said, Loco dey inside market. Lol. grin

You can't even run away from transcorp, it's a JIJO stock....including fcmb, Zee and some other ones. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2020
https://investnow.ng is down

Anybody experiencing this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, 9free(m), Boshins and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.