Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966270 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
feelamong:

hahahahaha

i have always been close to the NSE........just that my exposure to the market has been very low in recent times...(no thanks to continuous naira devaluation)

I spend more time trading cryptos.

But it was clearly a no brainer to buy those days market was down......with interest rates this low and bond yields very low, fund manager simply have to increase their exposure to the markets. Moreover the valuations of most of our NSE listed coys are dirt cheap in dollars terms...

For now we go dey enjoy the market.....until we see another side of Emefielenomics

Fantastic

NSE is the only bride for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cucumbar: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:

The way you dey look for stocks to buy,it's like you will soon buy kpomo.

Have you heard of NSE school fees before?

Instead of you to hide at the back of your ogas here,you want a different suggestions.
I Dey una back o, that’s why I Dey ask for guidance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:

Not a millions traded stock by one person.

As you can see,2.36 is ok for me today it's gradually offloading while we are moping Sterling at 1.98 since morning
You eh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Monibabakan:
Investnow platform back now

Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
cucumbar:
i no mind o grin seems she knows the market so it will be to my favor.
Abeg, make I follow make this money.
You don't seems to read comments here, I don't think so. Cos if you do, you would have entered one or two stocks that will give you some gains.
I mentioned Access to you, that you should keep eye on the price mvmt, and as at yesterday, I still mentioned something with you in copy. Later deleted it cos I assumed you read it already.
You can't keep going and coming just to post. You need to stretch yourself a bit.
Even if you invest, you can't go to sleep, you'll need to keep eye on your investment.
Sorry for the way I put it ooo, no vex. Make e no be like someone I gave an advice and it turned to insult for me. smiley

Loco even mentioned one or two stocks here on Monday if I'm right, fidelity was among. The prices jumped up since xtyday. Access jumped up already from below 8. Maybe you needed to still be more patient.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hajicairo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
FCMB GROUP PLC- QUARTER 3 - FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR 2020
locodemy:

You are not far from the paradise.

We are emptying Neimeth for Sterling today.

While we pray for Fidelity/Fcmb ministry to move higher.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by steveneche(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Experts in the house, I sold my UBN shares yesterday and up till now my trading account has not been credited, pls how long does it take?

I use Afrivest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Biafran4life:
Pls I need sincere suggestions.I want to transfer my account with witchcraft to another broker.I am considering between meristem and investment one base on what I have read here.This is an account I would not want to transfer again in the future because it is will be my wealth creating account .I already use Morgan but don't want it there because I have experienced them.The CHN is different from that of Morgan that is why I have left it there as I have a lot of pending dividend and don't want registrars to have excuses again.Now I am in the recovery of my dividends .And when I finally move it,I will want the CHN to be the same with that of Morgan.

Open account with investment one with the link on my signature. On the space for CHN on the form, write the current one with Morgan on it.
An account will be opened and the process of transfer can start. Find attached requirements to do the transfer.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Biafran4life:
Pls I need sincere suggestions.I want to transfer my account with witchcraft to another broker.
Which one is wit.chcraft again?
Na village people get the broking firm? Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

Which one is wit.chcraft again?
Na village people get the broking firm? Lol. grin

Village People Capital grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cucumbar: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

You don't seems to read comments here, I don't think so. Cos if you do, you would have entered one or two stocks that will give you some gains.
I mentioned Access to you, that you should keep eye on the price mvmt, and as at yesterday, I still mentioned something with you in copy. Later deleted it cos I assumed you read it already.
You can't keep going and coming just to post. You need to stretch yourself a bit.
Even if you invest, you can't go to sleep, you'll need to keep eye on your investment.
Sorry for the way I put it ooo, no vex. Make e no be like someone I gave an advice and it turned to insult for me. smiley

Loco even mentioned one or two stocks here on Monday if I'm right, fidelity was among. The prices jumped up since xtyday. Access jumped up already from below 8. Maybe you needed to still be more patient.
I use to read comments here per second per second.I think this is my most frequent thread recently ,didn’t see where you quoted me though.
I think I should start paying more attention and here and begin trading from the inputs here with money I can afford to lose. grin thanks, I appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
talk2tonie:

Village People Capital grin
Lol.
Cashcraft don suffer. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
cucumbar:
I use to read comments here per second per second.I think this is my most frequent thread recently ,didn’t see where you quoted me though.
I think I should start paying more attention and here and begin trading from the inputs here with money I can afford to lose. grin thanks, I appreciate your input.
Lol. I don't imply that you should buy anything mentioned here oooo.
Mcy of all Nsempas is a learner too. cheesy
Try and do more of reading, you'll be able to do it yourself.
Learning FA/TA like my ogas used to say will assist you lot.
One of the reasons for advising you to subscribe with one of the ogas was to be able to improve as well as get stock pick recommendations based on expertise advice.
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

When he sees Sterling bank at above 2.10 tomorrow,he won't remember it was selling at 1.97/98 today.

Even begging now at 1.98 as I speak.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

One of the reasons for advising you to subscribe with one of the ogas was to be able to improve as well as get stock pick recommendations based on expertise advice.
It is well.

Did you not pay school fees?
We didn't have a guidance/ forum like this when he started this business.

Allow the guy to make a choice that will either lead him to pay school fees or win scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Witchcraft Broker grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:
When he sees Sterling bank at above 2.10 tomorrow,he won't remember it was selling at 1.97/98 today.

Loco, Sterling at 1.98.....is it based on TA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cucumbar: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

It is well.
what’s FA/TA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
locodemy:

Hey, I joined this jijo team today with 100k unit of sterling @ 1.98
Let’s see how it goes.
It’s my first time trying this grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
talk2tonie:

Let’s see how it goes.
No wound ooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don buy small DANJUMA stock today... Let's watch the movie jare grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
cucumbar:
what’s FA/TA
FA - Fundamental Analysis
TA - Technical Analysis

Each stock as you see them on the exchange (NSE) are subjected to FA and TA analysis by the stock experts based on various factors including their quarterly and yearly results to be able to know how healthy they are financially and otherwise (FA), TA to be able to know entry/exit point at a given time.
You needs to get stock investment books and be reading.
Also, most of these questions have been answered here, just to find time and be reading.

Abeg, who wan take over, make Una signify biko. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
talk2tonie:

Poor portfolio analysis.

Which other portfolio analysis could you not find in their Portfolio Valuation Summary?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
@Loco,

Join @1.98

locodemy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lion123:

Binance to buy Crypto becauae Emefiele is mad

Lol pension funds one buy crypto join or that useless treasury bills that is almost zero, I pity people’s pension this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
sellydion:
@Loco,

Join @1.98

Una just dey buy Sterling for JIJO... Well make we dey look sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
talk2tonie:

Let’s see how it goes.

100k is not a good jijo volume for a N1.98 stock. If you are lucky to sell at a 10% gain, your net profit will be around N9k!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LagosWahala: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
steveneche:
Experts in the house, I sold my UBN shares yesterday and up till now my trading account has not been credited, pls how long does it take?

I use Afrivest

I use them too.......3 working days.

Credit is on Friday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
IYGEAL:
Which other portfolio analysis could you not find in their Portfolio Valuation Summary?
Very glaring he didn't explore the site well enough to know Morgan has a robust platform.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2tonie: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
IYGEAL:

Let it slide; Let’s not debate it grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mcy56:

Loco, Sterling at 1.98.....is it based on TA?

Some people are not done buying at that price,it will gallop when (they) are done.

You don't need TA to buy Sterling bank in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LagosWahala: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
I need help with my TA ability.......my FA is spot on but this recent rally don teach me say my TA really need work.

Before e send me go back village......edakun una epp me. Assume say I never hear of TA for my life abeg.

I be old poster for here (DaV8King) but NL block my old account(dunno why)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, molybdenum0012 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.