Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884687 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Jochez15:
As the qualification date for aiico bonus have passed, is it still advisable to continue holding aiico?
If you sell now, hope you will get the whole bonus?

The qualification date was yesterday which is a public holiday. I don't know if it will automatically be shifted to today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

who made you fund manager
and who and who have you successfully managed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
However, following the Federal Government’s announcement of a public holiday on the said
December 28, 2020, we are pleased to inform the shareholders that the qualification dates for
both bonuses are now being moved to the next working date being December 29, 2020 i.e. from
28 December 2020 to 29 December 2020.

I think one has to be very careful when dealing with AIICO shares.. The listed shares outstanding as at today is 20,673,265,406 units. As at Q3, the outstanding shares in the unaudited financial statements was 11,330,202,920 units. How this has grown to 20,673,265,406 units as at today is beyond me. Please note that the 2 bonuses of 1 for 8 and 1 for 5 is even yet to be effected. Please deal with the shares of the company with a lot of caution.

Heishere:

The qualification date was yesterday which is a public holiday. I don't know if it will automatically be shifted to today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
They raise eyebrow and now they want in at low.. All these spoilers putting offers ehn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jochez15: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2020
rebekah2011:
However, following the Federal Government’s announcement of a public holiday on the said
December 28, 2020, we are pleased to inform the shareholders that the qualification dates for
both bonuses are now being moved to the next working date being December 29, 2020 i.e. from

I think one has to be very careful when dealing with AIICO shares.. The listed shares outstanding as at today is 20,673,265,406 units. As at Q3, the outstanding shares in the unaudited financial statements was 11,330,202,920 units. How this has grown to 20,673,265,406 units as at today is beyond me. Please note that the 2 bonuses of 1 for 8 and 1 for 5 is even yet to be effected. Please deal with the shares of the company with a lot of caution.

Ok thanks.
All this people dumping, I don't think they know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2020
;
Jochez15:

Ok thanks.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Jochez15:

Ok thanks.

It is a free world.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Redoil:

who made you fund manager
and who and who have you successfully managed

The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Jochez15:

Ok thanks.
I expect Aiico to shift the date backwards to the last trading day instead. sad
Similar thing happened in NEM - qualification date passed, some sold, just to see that the new qualification date was shifted to either 21st or 24th Dec again....
What of those who held it for long, sold and would end up not being qualified?
I don't think it's fair.

In another news, Lasaco on full bid @37kobo!
That's what we say, that Mr. Market has a mind of its own, anyone that follows my opinion, make Una no vex, it was categorically pointed out as my opinion and that's what I may have followed......Maybe that's where risk taking and following one's mind comes to play.......together with doing DD.

** @36kobo again.....we see how it goes....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monibabakan(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2020
smiley cool

yMcy56:

I expect Aiico to shift the date backwards to the last trading day instead. sad
Similar thing happened in NEM - qualification date passed, some sold, just to see that the new qualification date was shifted to either 21st or 24th Dec again....
What of those who held it for long, sold and would end up not being qualified?
I don't think it's fair.

In another news, Lasaco on full bid @37kobo!
That's what we say, that Mr. Market has a mind of its own, anyone that follows my opinion, make Una no vex, it was categorically pointed out as my opinion and that's what I may have followed......Maybe that's where risk taking and following one's mind comes to play.......together with doing DD.

** @36kobo again.....we see how it goes....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2020
yMcy56:

They didn't raise eyebrow at Dangcem and Airtel's manipulations. Dem try. tongue
You dey mind them investors... They should allow CHAMS move na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Abbasmh:
Please what is happening in oando?
75m units at 4 naira has been traded at market opening
That stock eh... E fit journey pass 8naira... This is manipulation from Wale and team grin

Disclaimer

I don't have any interest in OANDO... Enter at your own risk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Ftn cocoa 5.1m offers at varying range except 0.81, 5.3m bid at 0.81.
Some persons trying to get it and so manipulation in motion.

Still has juice to fly at whatever is about to happen..

Ps: Not a recommendation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2020
rebekah2011:

Thanks for this

The increase should come from the right issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jochez15:

Ok thanks.

Lol. I was about to join them. I had to retrace and wait for comment here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
ACCESS: Moving ......8.85 now......
BUACEM: Up with +N4.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jaiz on full bid.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
keep ignoring first bank. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Any advice or info on Transexp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingdemu: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good day Gents. I just stumbled upon this thread. I bought Dangote Sugar shares sometime around 2006/2007 and I received dividends via check through my mail and a certificate for some bonus shares the following year. Thing is I graduated immediately afterwards and no longer had access to the school mail for the past 12yrs so I have not received dividends since then. Is there a way I can claim my unclaimed dividends and also know if there are bonus shares given to me in the last 12 to 13yrs? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
naturalflow:
30 naira support.

Day number 4 undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingdemu:
Good day Gents. I just stumbled upon this thread. I bought Dangote Sugar shares sometime around 2006/2007 and I received dividends via check through my mail and a certificate for some bonus shares the following year. Thing is I graduated immediately afterwards and no longer had access to the school mail for the past 12yrs so I have not received dividends since then. Is there a way I can claim my unclaimed dividends and also know if there are bonus shares given to me in the last 12 to 13yrs? Thanks.
Just take a breath. Madam mercy, the CNN of NSEMPA unlimited will soon treat your case.
Trust me, she is on a short break.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingdemu:

so simple

just find your way to veritas registrar at Ajose Adeogun in victoria Island,Lagos.

All your issues will be resolved ASAP

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingdemu: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
samguru:

so simple

just find your way to veritas registrar at Ajose Adeogun in victoria Island,Lagos.

All your issues will be resolved ASAP
I'm in the North. Can I walk into any of their offices here (saw one on their website)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingdemu: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Leggitsam:

Just take a breath. Madam mercy, the CNN of NSEMPA unlimited will soon treat your case.
Trust me, she is on a short break.
I'm confused here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingdemu:
I'm in the North. Can I walk into any of their offices here (saw one on their website)?

sure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingdemu: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
samguru:

sure
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Asset managers need the prices to remain high till year end. Thereafter, the bears will follow in January. Don't be sucked in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bargain hunters should be patient, January bears are coming in full force.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
There will be bears but nobody knows how Mr. Market will go about it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrokerHaruna:

The market has left everyone speechless including our top analysts.

You better remain silent and watch or follow the market the way you see it now.

Time will come when our TA and FA will guide us accordingly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ayufun, dangle, Bbbwings and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.