Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882721 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
grin
drills:
What is happening to Dangcem share buy back end of year bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by klas(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
What is happening? There is neither heavy bid nor offer for Dangcem
Is the buy-back taking place off market abi what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
I want to invest for dividend and get out the funds afterwards. Looking at UCAP, ZENITH, etc. What will all ogas here advise please, abeg?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
EchoLima262:
I want to invest for dividend and get out the funds afterwards. Looking at UCAP, ZENITH, etc. What will all ogas here advise please, abeg?

UCAP and Zenith bank dividend yields for 2020 FY may be 10%or slightly below.

Your selections are okay.

Fire on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
EchoLima262:
At current prices, LASACO, AFRIPRUD & UBA have the best yields.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
EchoLima262:
I'll advice you allow the festive euphoria to go first.......quite some posts have answered your questions concerning this period.
Reading some pages of this thread to see related comments/advice can't hurt.
Anyone not yet in a stock and planning to buy around this time is taking a huge gamble...........only Jijoists are allowed.......
**My 50cent opinion**

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

At current prices, LASACO, AFRIPRUD & UBA have the best yields.
Awesome response, particularly the last two. Buy in tranches!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
klas:
What is happening? There is neither heavy bid nor offer for Dangcem
Is the buy-back taking place off market abi what?

Not over until it is over.

Watch out for cross deal before the market closes either today or tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
yeeeee Flourmill....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
BUACEM:
Full bid @70.40!

DANGCEM:
Alhaji's guys at work........+N5.5B done so far......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Danniee:
yeeeee Flourmill....
what is @flourmill, share your opinion, please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benjacky48: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why is Wapco not moving like other cement coys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
yMcy56:
BUACEM:
Full bid @70.40!

DANGCEM:
Alhaji's guys at work........+N5.5B done so far......

BUAcem is too aggressive grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Benjacky48:
Why is Wapco not moving like other cement coys

Wapco is drinking water after moving from N8 to N25.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
PETERiCHY:

"2021 is the year of THUNDERSTORM!"

2008 will be a CHILD'S PLAY compare to what is ahead

Keep your CASH ABREAST.

Those that has ears let them hear what the FUTURE holds........

*ThE OcToPuS*

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has said that the nation’s health system is struggling to cope with the increasing number of coronavirus infections daily.

The centre warned that the nation would pay in January for disregarding the health protocols.

Speaking at the briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Tuesday, the Director-General, NCDC, Dr Chikwe Iheakwazu said, “We just faced the worst week since we started responding to this outbreak. We had more cases in Nigeria last week than in any other previous week since the beginning of the outbreak.

“January will be a tough month, no doubt about it. So, we have to brace ourselves for the consequences of the activities that we have decided to carry out in December.”

https://punchng.com/january-will-be-tough-spike-in-covid-19-infections-imminent-ncdc/

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
PETERiCHY:

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has said that the nation’s health system is struggling to cope with the increasing number of coronavirus infections daily.

The centre warned that the nation would pay in January for disregarding the health protocols.

Speaking at the briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Tuesday, the Director-General, NCDC, Dr Chikwe Iheakwazu said, “We just faced the worst week since we started responding to this outbreak. We had more cases in Nigeria last week than in any other previous week since the beginning of the outbreak.

“January will be a tough month, no doubt about it. So, we have to brace ourselves for the consequences of the activities that we have decided to carry out in December.”

https://punchng.com/january-will-be-tough-spike-in-covid-19-infections-imminent-ncdc/

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Na so.....nothing will happen

Sensational news as usual

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
The Federal Government has suspended the passports of 100 in-bound airline passengers who failed to take the second test of COVID-19 after arriving in the country.

he names of the passengers would be published on Jan. 1, 2021, while the suspension of the passports would last for six months.

“With effect from January 1, 2021, passports of the first 100 passengers, who failed to take their day-seven post-arrival polymerase chain reaction test, would be published in the national dailies,” he said.

The new policy started from Monday, Dec.28, 2020, with key changes that include requirement from passengers for two additional documents: permit to travel/QR code obtained from the travel portal, after payment for the day seven post-arrival test; and COVID-19 PCR negative test with a validity now shortened to 96 hours or four days.

https://healthwise.punchng.com/fg-suspends-100-passports-of-passengers-who-refused-post-arrival-covid-19-test/

2021 the year of THUNDERSTORM.
STOCK UP ASAP.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
ukay2:

Even though I might disagree with Peter on a lot but I must point out.....
Unfortunately, stocks are beginning to respond to news better than TA and FA...... In other words,.. the generation into stock are news driven.... Just an observation..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Day 5 - GTB down - zenith catching the bug
I was about to ask what was going on because I know sectors always follow the market leader and GTB is the market leader in the naija banking sector and yet despite the fact that GTB had been down for 4 straight trading days zenith was still going strong but now I see it’s catching on

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
ukay2:

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
moneymanager:
Day 5 - GTB down - zenith catching the bug
I was about to ask what was going on because I know sectors always follow the market leader and GTB is the market leader in the naija banking sector and yet despite the fact that GTB had been down for 4 straight trading days zenith was still going strong but now I see it’s catching on
Interesting, keep the data coming. Personally, I look forward to crash 2.0!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ekuu this season o

where i want even start from, 22 pages behind to read embarassed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
yMcy56:
BUACEM:
Full bid @70.40!

based on the company's cash valuation anything above N64 is grossly overvalued.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hope January land the awaiting Bears.... there is this one stock that may be closer to the nestle of our generation, the future look very good.

it a popular stock but not going to reveal it until Q4 report release. Q4 is needed for confirmation grin

not a monkey hunting... in fact i dont have 1 unit of d stock yet "work/consultations still going on on it"

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
yMcy56:

On top this Japaul?
No be small thing........
Make those of you wey well stay away and allow those wey wan follow Jegede chop....chop in peace. tongue
Nsempas no dey buy nah...... except maybe very few..... smiley

Your Zee is moving gradually......now 25.25........at least you go sip your wine on top this info nah. cheesy

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
currentprice:
Ekuu this season o

grin grin grin

The thing use to tire person o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Agba please help me confirm. Next key ASI resistance is 43k briefly before touching 45k and time frame is btw now and second week in January.

Cc: other TAs should help me check and confirm too. Thanks. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
currentprice:
Ekuu this season o

grin grin grin
This one wey you show face,should we be expecting vitafoam result tomorrow. grin. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
currentprice:
Hope January land the awaiting Bears.... there is this one stock that may be closer to the nestle of our generation, the future look very good.

it a popular stock but not going to reveal it until Q4 report release. Q4 is needed for confirmation grin

not a monkey hunting... in fact i dont have 1 unit of d stock yet [sup]"work/consultations still going on on it"[/sup

grin grin grin grin grin

FLOURMILLS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, stronglink, crownprince2017, ositadima1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.