Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971406 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Happy 2021 my brother s and sisters ..Wishing u all a prosperous 2021 ..Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2021
What is happening United Capital down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Be like say all these solid stocks wan establish new heights

News all over that naija stocks performed well last year and they are still cheap ..*Watching *

Any pull back will be good , and if not ..no probs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jochez15: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Good Morning,
I am trying to sell some stocks, it is writing seller account has insufficient balance to sell.
But I have more than the number of shares I want to sell.
Please what is the cause, I am using Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
VITAFOAM- FULL BID

yMcy56:
Welcome to the 1st trading day of 2021

BUACEM : Opened the floor with +9.89% .......up with 7.65.........now N85....
The first stock to officially advance with +10% for the year....... wink

Followed by:
FBNH......up with 5kobo......
Transcorp: Up with 7kobo....
Access: Up with 25kobo.....
Japaul: Full bid......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Jochez15:
Good Morning,
I am trying to sell some stocks, it is writing seller account has insufficient balance to sell.
But I have more than the number of shares I want to sell.
Please what is the cause, I am using Morgan.

Same here, could be the reason why there are no offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2021
I thought I was the only one, its actually arousing appetite
Pesuzok:

Same here, could be the reason why there are no offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Thanks for the best wishes for the Christmas and New Year from all NSEMPA's.

Wishing all, the best in the year in 2021 and for God to grant every one of us our greatest heart desires in Jesus name.

Special thanks to madam Mcy56 and other forum members for their contributions to assist both the newbies and oldies.

Also hoping for more wins than losses in our 2021 investments by His grace!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2021
VITAFOAM: Full bid @8.55.......
NEM: Full bid @1.96.....
ZENITH: @26!!
BUACEM: Full bid...

Market started with green sighted across board......though low volumes so far...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Please gurus in the house, I am new to investing in stock. I have little change from christmas gift and would like to invest it.

My question is when can I buy First Bank and qualify for dividend?

Thanks for your answers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jochez15: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Zagee:
I thought I was the only one, its actually arousing appetite

I called Morgan technical team, they said is from CSCS, that they are compiling list of those that have the issue. So they can send it to CSCS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
yMcy56:
Vitafoam: Full bid @8.55.......
NEM: Full bid @1.96.....
ZENITH: @26!!

Market started with green sighted across board......though low volumes so far...

Honeywell has join the full bid gang.
But all these full bids has no 100k block trade to effect changes in price at the end of trading today.can they make it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2021
FCMB on full offer, Market the reason their MD matter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2021
January started green... Like I said this NSE has a mind of its own
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2021
@eziokwunwoko
You asked about deap capital........STAY Away from that stock.

@Danniee
The offer on ground is barely 4M.
FCMB is just correcting the last minute magic performed by the MM in the last trading day. Was done to close register. Don't think it has to do with any MD or whatever.... ..my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
I have 1120 units of a stock. I placed all for sale and I am getting the reject message below

" (43):Seller account has insufficient balance to sell"

This is my first time trying to sell. Am I locked in without any ability to sell?

On morgan capital itrade.

Pls what should I do. I have sent message to them without reply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Thanks
yMcy56:
@eziokwunwoko

@Danniee
FCMB is just correcting the last minute magic performed by the MM in the last trading day. Was done to close register. Don't think it has to do with any MD or whatever.... ..my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
vacanci:
I have 1120 units of a stock. I placed all for sale and I am getting the reject message below

" (43):Seller account has insufficient balance to sell"

This is my first time trying to sell. Am I locked in without any ability to sell?

On morgan capital itrade.

Pls what should I do. I have sent message to them without reply

Check the figure you inputted to be sure it is exactly what you have in your account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Thanks
yMcy56:
@eziokwunwoko

@Danniee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2021
PharmAlfred:

Check the figure you inputted to be sure it is exactly what you have in your account.

I even put 1 unit and the same thing happened
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2021
dharpzee:
VITAFOAM- FULL BID

Expected

Bye bye to single digits price for Vitafoam plc share

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021
vacanci:

I even put 1 unit and the same thing happened

You already have executing trades which are not yet cancelled.

To make a fresh order and have your way,pls kindly cancel all the orders you have made previously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2021
locodemy:

You already have executing trades which are not yet cancelled.

To make a fresh order and have your way,pls kindly cancel all the orders you have made previously.

I don't have any active trade on order be it buy or sell. I tried same thing with other stocks. My account even have more than 200k unused. Every effort not allowing me to sell but I tried if I could buy, it was possible to do this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Danniee:
Thanks
All offers @3 has been packed.........now 3.10..........lets not be surprised if it closes higher self.......fcmb is determined.....MM is active.........they also have good figures so far......Q4 may likely be impressive as well........we see how it goes..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
vacanci:

I don't have any active trade on order be it but or sell. I tried same thing with other stocks. My account even have more than 200k unused. Every effort not allowing me to sell but I tried if I could buy, it was possible to do this.

I have the same issue. I think is from Morgan or NSE. Don't worry yourself they will sort it out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
vacanci:

I don't have any active trade on order be it but or sell. I tried same thing with other stocks. My account even have more than 200k unused. Every effort not allowing me to sell but I tried if I could buy, it was possible to do this.

I had similar issue...call Morgan capital so they can resolve it from CSCS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Any advice on NCR, I don't even know what they are into, just thinking is a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2021
@Mcy56, what is the best price to sell Japaul or when is the right time.

yMcy56:
Welcome to the 1st trading day of 2021

BUACEM : Opened the floor with +9.89% .......up with 7.65.........now N85....
The first stock to officially advance with +10% for the year....... wink

Followed by:
FBNH......up with 5kobo......
Transcorp: Up with 7kobo....
Access: Up with 25kobo.....
Japaul: Full bid......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2021
Calebbold:

I had similar issue...call Morgan capital so they can resolve it from CSCS

Pls which number did u dialed. All the lines I have are connecting but calls always dropping after some ring.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
kalkah:
@Mcy56, what is the best price to sell Japaul or when is the right time.
This is one thing I don't li.ke to tell anyone.......I can give likely entry price but not exit.
It depends on you actually. If you've made quite some profits, you may sell some to cover your capital + some profits, then leave the rest to continue with the game.
Mr. Market has a mind of its own, it may keep moving up to circa N1, depending on the factor(s) moving it. Keep monitoring the movements to know when resistance/support is sighted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
MANSARD:
Full bid @1.15...........think we were shouting this here........that bargain hunters should pick below N1......... tongue

FBNH: 7.85 as at now........up with 70k!

FTNCOCOA : Back to full bid after some cool off......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
vacanci:

Pls which number did u dialed. All the lines I have are connecting but calls always dropping after some ring.

01 454 0114

(1) (2) (3) ... (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), Jerry59, Digitron, Coolcash1, SetrakusRa(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.