Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883029 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2021
LASACO:
Wonder why everyone is neglecting this stock.
In my opinion, it's undervalued, and I think I've posted it times without number here at different times.....
Though I understand that they're coming to the market to raise capital with very unclear terms.
I think my view has changed on it again, more especially when we look at it from their financials and dividend paying angle.

**Just my updated opinion. DD applies. Gurus' inputs also welcome*
Make you no talk say Mcy don come again o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Mcy56:
LASACO:
Wonder why everyone is neglecting this stock.
In my opinion, it's undervalued, and I think I've posted it times without number here at different times.....
Though I understand that they're coming to the market to raise capital with very unclear terms.
I think my view has changed on it again, more especially when we look at it from their financials and dividend paying angle.

**Just my updated opinion. DD applies. Gurus' inputs also welcome*
Make you no talk say Mcy don come again o. grin
Entered Wapic @0.42k. This insurance bull-wave shall not pass me oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Seems like this is the period for drive bones to rise again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
I have sworn never to buy insurance stocks irrespective of any Bull run. grin grin grin

I will continue to stick to blue chip stocks ... do what works for you ooo cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:

Entered Wapic @0.42k. This insurance bull-wave shall not pass me oh cheesy
A whole Nsempa boss in insurance! shocked
Hope it's not based on the posts here........
Abeg Mcy is not monkey hunting oo. Nsempas are not the only set of people on the exchange. grin
I even expected Lasaco to make use of the positive opportunity in the sector to move the stock self.

As for Wapic, well, lets hope it came up with rewards for shareholders too............the stock can range too much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mcy56:

Abeg Mcy is not monkey hunting oo. Nsempas are not the only set of people on the exchange.
grin
I even expected Lasaco to make use of the positive opportunity in the sector to move the stock self.

As for Wapic, well, lets hope it came up with rewards for shareholders too............the stock can range too much.

Instead of dashing the money to betnaija, I decided to use play kalo-kalo on NSE grin grin
I swear, na only tashere 2Million units I buy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drills: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Did UACN sell their UPDC REIT today? 755000000 unit was swaped
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mcy56:

Abeg Mcy is not monkey hunting oo. Nsempas are not the only set of people on the exchange. grin

Once I escape this one, I go repent and not do am again. cheesy
Insurance don been deal with me sha oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
What if Japaul and Silas Gold is the stock talked about to meet Nestle at the top? grin

Work is yet to commence with the Chinese guys nor clear terms published about it, but how low or high can a gold mining firm go if everything goes well?

Maybe congrats in advance to those in the bus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
IYGEAL:
What if Japaul and Silas Gold is the stock talked about to meet Nestle at the top? grin

Work is yet to commence with the Chinese guys nor clear terms published about it, but how low or high can a gold mining firm go if everything goes well?

Maybe congrats in advance to those in the bus cheesy

Where is Japaulgold GOLD DEPOSIT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:

You are coronated grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
ukay2:

Where is Japaulgold GOLD DEPOSIT?

More like envisioning the future wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Justcul:
I have sworn never to buy insurance stocks irrespective of any Bull run. grin grin grin

I will continue to stick to blue chip stocks ... do what works for you ooo cool

Speculators take the most risk. They evaluate penny and new stocks. Take high risks and when it pays off they make huge rewards but also when it doesn’t ...
They are more frequent in entering and exiting the market and majorly short term traders
Focus is price appreciation

Investors take very calculated risks. The focus on blue chip companies and tried and tested principles. The don’t make as much as speculators but they don’t lose as much either (note not all speculators lose)
They are medium term traders
Focus is more on price appreciation plus dividends

Money managers are the most boring kind of people in the stock market because their main goal is capital preservation. They try to eliminate as much risk as possible. They usually stay away from the market in fixed deposits and t-bills. They only enter the market in known seasons and buy tired and tested stocks
Usually long term traders
Focus is more on dividends

The great thing is you can decide what kind of trader you wanna be and ofcourse you can also switch from one kind to the other or even combine strategy with varying percentage of your finance.

I think someone is playing with GTB and Zenith bank. Just selling enough shares to put them at an end of day loss. That’s why for the last few days the are at a loss but barely above 1% undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:
Instead of dashing the money to betnaija, I decided to use play kalo-kalo on NSE grin grin
I swear, na only tashere 2Million units I buy. grin
I for say ooo. grin
....but you for dash me the money nah...............cos I'm sure you'll soon jum out again.......lol.
Think its okay to take gambles sometimes oga mi. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
drills:
Did UACN sell their UPDC REIT today? 755000000 unit was swaped

I think so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:

grin grin
In as much as insurance recapitalization is still ongoing, I believe we'll continue to witness more activities in the sector.
We are watching out for mergers, buy-out, big investors coming in, etc.
As a result, some surprises may spring up, more reason there's more attention on the sector now.
My opinion anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
ukay2:
You are coronated grin
lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mcy56:

I for say ooo. grin
....but you for dash me the money nah...............cos I'm sure you'll soon jum out again.......lol.
Think its okay to take gambles sometimes oga mi. grin

I reason am oh but this law enforcement officer made me think twice grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
ukay2:

You are coronated grin
I think so Doc. wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:
Stingy Men Association! shocked
Chai!! No be small thing. Isoorite ooo boss. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:

I need SMAN application form jare.
Any help?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
please anyone knows when NEM will credit us with the dec bonus shares abeg?
chunkuli:
anybody got the NEM PLC december bonus credited to their account yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SmartMoneyGuy: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NewBola: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
My Ogas, please help. Do you think JB will be able to pay dividend for 2020 given it reported loss for Q3? Bought @ 18.2 after markdown last year.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
MANSARD: getting lots of attention
@1.26 now......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
bigjay01:

I need SMAN application form jare.
Any help?
Send an email to Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Even Omatek gained max! (to think i bought this @ #2.8 many moons ago, chai)
Time to check out word on the street. As soon every Joe starts talking about NSE, time to ...

#DeadBonesDoRise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mcy56:
MANSARD: getting lots of attention
@1.26 now......
Mansard is surprising even the ogas grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NewBola: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
NewBola:
My Ogas, please help. Do you think JB will be able to pay dividend for 2020 given it reported loss for Q3? Bought @ 18.2 after markdown last year.
Thanks.

Please mas/sirs. Help with your opinion on this. I have been holding for dividend. Not sure how it might play out anymore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
9free:

Send an email to Don Jazzy

Here is your form and ID template.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
NewBola:

Please mas/sirs. Help with your opinion on this. I have been holding for dividend. Not sure how it might play out anymore.

If a company reports profit at the end of the FY is not an assurance that you will get dividend from them .
On the other hand,a company that reports loss at the FYE can still pay dividend from their reserve.

Your guilding principle in stock market investment should be centered on the future performance of the company you have invested your money

E.g Google has not paid any dividend for years and yet investors keep buying the shares with the
hope that the company will do well in the future.

Back to the matter,Julius Berger is a good company to buy and the fundamental is still intact especially now that the company is diversifying into agriculture.

Come rain,come sunshine,JB will still be counted among the company with better returns

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
samguru:

If a company reports profit at the end of the FY is not an assurance that you will get dividend from them .
On the other hand,a company that reports loss at the FYE can still pay dividend from their reserve.

Your guilding principle in stock market investment should be centered on the future performance of the company you have invested your money

E.g Google has not paid any dividend for years and yet investors keep buying the shares with the
hope that the company will do well in the future.

Back to the matter,Julius Berger is a good company to buy and the fundamental is still intact especially now that the company is diversifying into agriculture.

Come rain,come sunshine,JB will still be counted among the company with better returns

We all should watch out for JB and their moves on Agriculture.....,,,Big time farmers are all waiting for Dangote urea plant to kick off production and crash the price of urea(N), a major component of plant Nutrition......

I would really love our members to dig in and find what JB strategy in Agriculture is....,, probably might be to construction of Large scale Agricultural structures like mills, silos and dams

..........Just thinking out aloud as NaijA is on d brink of a new Agricultural revolution

(1) (2) (3) ... (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mk3jax, Ojoboak(m), Bbbwings, Agbalowomeri, IamR, Prince081 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.