Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10976304 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Imagine holding Japaul at the days high when the full offer starts and it goes ahead to lose 600% of your money.

Lets do the maths. You invest 10m in Japaul and immediately after, the full offer starts. then you lose 600%.

The value of your portfolio will become N1.67m

And you will hold it for ages. Till thy kingdom come

Dont forget Japaul's deal in the past with Milost in 2018 that crashed. This is the enhanced version

In this one, they have changed name o
That Milost thing didn't even reach one naira.

If they crash the deal, all the insiders need to be locked up grin

NB. I'm not here. I was in from 20k and sold below 40k. Waited for entry that wasn't forthcoming. At the moment, I'd rather buy when the deal is clear and price is 10 naira than buy now, into hope and uncertainty.

Meanwhile, congratulations are in order for the big winners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

This alone should tell you and them that you guys are into NSE MMM and I pity anyone still hoping to exit without a wound or scar.

TRADING generally is lose and win na... Your smile is another's tears
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
That's a lie... 2008 made people stronger jare

Whats the percentage of people who invested in 2008 that are still trading in the Nigerian market?

Most are dead and incapacitated. Thats why Unclaimed dividend is climbing

You buy Zenith at 45, FCMB at 15, Oando at 300

and watched them drop to their current prices

and you are still alive

story

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2021
IYGEAL:

In this one, they have changed name o
That Milost thing didn't even reach one naira.

If they crash the deal, all the insiders need to be locked up grin

NB. I'm not here. I was in from 20k and sold below 40k. Waited for entry that wasn't forthcoming. At the moment, I'd rather buy when the deal is clear and price is 10 naira than buy now, into hope and uncertainty.

Meanwhile, congratulations are in order for the big winners.
Everyone with their investment appetite na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Whats the percentage of people who invested in 2008 that are still trading in the Nigerian market?

and you are still alive

story
They plenty here and they are still contributing to the success of this forum

The bottom line is take your risk management serious without blaming a fellow adult grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Yea,

All to God's glory. grin

GANDALF1:

and you are still alive

story
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:
This alone should tell you and them that you guys are into NSE MMM and I pity anyone still hoping to exit without a wound or scar.
Oga, na NSE MMM we dey oo. Allow us play in peace biko. grin

BTW, Japaul already returned to profitability for the past 3-4 quarters going by their financials.
Access granted waiver to Japaul. Do you think Access dont know what they're doing?
Na so I argue tire before this stock started moving. tongue
Instead of guys to follow the money, they were busy arguing upandan.

Theres even another penny we don dey monitor now self, make we follow billionaires chop jare. grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Someone can exit unscathed, yea. Except if they are those buying today, in which case it will be them grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:

Those investing in this Chaka era don't know this. Most have move their funds from the treasury bills thread to this slaughter house.

They will be used as mincemeat soon

NEVER GAMBLE WITH MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE FOREVER.

ONLY INVEST YOUR SAVINGS AND IMPORTANT FUNDS IN DIVIDEND PAYING STOCKS

LEAVE JEGEDE AND HIS 419 ANTICS ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

BTW, Japaul already returned to profitability for the past 3-4 quarters going by their financials.
Access granted waiver to Japaul. Do you think Access dont know what they're doing?
I already said it here that na gamble I dey na... All my tickets dey always enter... Ekene dili OLISEH kere m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
They plenty here and they are still contributing to the success of this forum

The bottom line is take your risk management serious without blaming a fellow adult grin

After this my warning, they dare not come here to blame anyone.

I don talk enough already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Those investing in this Chaka era don't know this. Most have move their funds from the treasury bills thread to this slaughter house.

They will be used as mincemeat soon

NEVER GAMBLE WITH MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE FOREVER.

ONLY INVEST YOUR SAVINGS AND IMPORTANT FUNDS IN DIVIDEND PAYING STOCKS

LEAVE JEGEDE AND HIS 419 ANTICS ALONE
I am sure I have more monies in real stocks than this your advise Sir... No force me to reveal my real IDENTIFY... I AREN'T A LEARNER at all... I have real time INVESTMENT in foreign commodities sef... NSE has given me so much in the past few months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:

You mean the Zero-sum game? grin

Not always
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2021
grin
IYGEAL:

You mean the Zero-sum game? grin

Not always
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
I am sure I have more monies in real stocks than this your advise Sir... No force me to reveal my real IDENTIFY... I AREN'T A LEARNER at all

Good for you. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

After this my warning, they dare not come here to blame anyone.

I don talk enough already
We already said na MMM abi gamble na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
We already said na MMM abi gamble na grin
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2021
ositadiima1:

Happy New Year guys.

I said I was going to start trading the strategy with 1 mil and that is what I did.

The strategy spit out MANSARD and so I bought it, no question asked just a few searches on this thread and noting negative turned up.

I am up 12% already, let's see what happens between now and 3 months time. I might exit before then if it goes above 50% though. If it goes down I hold till march ending and count my losses.

@Mcy56 I owe u, and I always pay my debts.

MANSARD is doing 25% today from my entry. Will it cross our 50% mark? OR go burst from here. Time shall tell...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

and you are still alive

story

Very much around.

You will average down, if the stock is fundamentally sound.

Your Zenith Bank gave bonus thrice between 2008 and now. You must have also earned about N30 dividends till date, if you add the dividends earned by the initial shares and additional shares through the bonuses declared
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Very much around.
Thank you jare... You are one of the bosses here sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 119mba(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

Instead of guys to follow the money, they were busy arguing upandan.

Theres even another penny we don dey monitor now self, make we follow billionaires chop jare. grin lipsrsealed
I agree with you 100% my Dear. You are doing great here my sister.
I think Japaul is a new rebirth. Starting afresh in a new and lucrative venture (because of the large untapped gold reserve Nigeria has).
Also Jegede am sure would have learnt lesson on better management (hopefully) from the drag Access bank must had put him through.
And in addition, Chinese people don't play when it comes to business and money!
I believe this company will do well going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
I am sure I have more monies in real stocks than this your advise Sir... No force me to reveal my real IDENTIFY... I AREN'T A LEARNER at all... I have real time INVESTMENT in foreign commodities sef... NSE has given me so much in the past few months

Your typing and font format looks like that guy that was begging everyone to invest in him some moons ago. The guy that trades in foreign commodities and FX Demos. Forgotten his name already

Are you the one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Very much around.

You will average down, if the stock is fundamentally sound.

Your Zenith Bank gave bonus thrice between 2008 and now. You must have also earned about N30 dividends till date, if you add the dividends earned by the initial shares and additional shares through the bonuses declared

Good one. So tell me, How much has Japaul returned to those trapped in it since their IPO in 2007?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Your typing and font format looks like that guy that was begging everyone to invest in him some moons ago. The guy that trades in foreign commodities and FX Demos. Forgotten his name already

are you the one?
Sir, are you Gandalf the gray from lord of d rings?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

and you are still alive

story

So many still in this forum bro....
We dont have anywhere to go....
Stock Biz is all what we know....
And have passion for...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2021
ositadiima1:
Sir, are you Gandalf the gray from lord of d rings?

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Leave Japaul shell holders alone. I dont play empty stock.

I strongly opin that SEC should investigate this MMM coy grin.

GANDALF1:

Good one. So tell me, How much has Japaul returned to those trapped in it since their IPO in 2007?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

cool

Sir, you really need to step up to your version 2.0, Gandalf the White.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

I never owned Japaul ooo. I consider figures, fundamentals, growth potentials, margin of safety and management before I invest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Willie2015:

And have passion for...

Yeah bro. Every one cannot leave but my question was clear and can be comprehended.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE THAT INVESTED IN 2007/2008 ARE STILL IN NSE AS OF TODAY

Lets look at this forum self.

where is Knight of Delta (KOD)

Nosa

Feelamong

and all our other comrades?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Willie2015:

And have passion for...

Always good to diversify in order to maintain our sanity and sleep well at night
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I never owned Japaul ooo. I consider figures, fundamentals, growth potentials, margin of safety and management before I invest.

Good. So when commenting, also sound this warning along side.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seyisanya(m), ekkywolex(m), EmmyBen14(m), Ades1, tijany130(m), dangle, IamR and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.