Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859781 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Did you bother to read the Bloomberg image you posted?

Nigerian Stocks Head for Best Annual Run Since 2013

It was published on December 29, 2020, 8:36 AM EST

This why I avoid unnecessary arguments here.

My goodness
It’s amazing to see how some people rationalize misinformation. Mehn undecided

You and the article said best market for last year.
Bloomberg said best run. A dude can have his best run and still be the last guy in a race if all the others also improve.
I also included a list of the best performing markets

Can’t believe you came back with this argument
A man should know when he has made a blunder
Am shocked by this 100%

Mehn
Best performing market and now best performing since 2013 my goodness
You didn’t say had it’s, you said was the...
Or is this an English problem now

Chai undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:
I entered another gamble today... Although that one dey always deliver 20% regularly... Na one of TONY bread... We go dey chop am always grin

Drop name jor and add DD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deadlytruth:

That is it. Everyone came to this market to make money to avoid poverty post retirement age. Of what use is a fundamentally sound company that will not appreciate by even 10% in months where the dry bones are waking up and giving 600% in question of three weeks?
GOD bless all hustles... Alubarika na em we need
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

When I read that bloomberg page the guy posted I thought my eyes were not working well. He just contradicted himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
lmm4real:

Drop name jor and add DD.
I can only give hint ooooo... It did the highest TRADING volume today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Boss you no need respond jare... I read the contradictory stuff and just look away angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
9free:
Something is definitely brewing in the insurance sector. All these Full-Bids cannot be just mere coincidence.
It could be coincidence oooooo... As for me na GAMBLE I dey ooooo until the market organise itself grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:
I entered another gamble today... Although that one dey always deliver 20% regularly... Na one of TONY bread... We go dey chop am always grin
Transcorp smiley

Btw:
Here is what you should know as SEC plan to regulate Chaka, Trove, other investment tech apps:

https://techpoint.africa/2021/01/12/sec-regulate-chaka-bamboo/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Zenter-System&utm_campaign=%2321327+%3D%3E+MORNING+NEWS+HEADLINES&utm_content=91703c13d2a63a3ec463db5ebbebfe405601c186
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
moneymanager:

My goodness
It’s amazing to see how some people rationalize misinformation. Mehn undecided

You and the article said best market for last year.
Bloomberg said best run. A dude can have his best run and still be the last guy in a race if all the others also improve.
I also included a list of the best performing markets

Can’t believe you came back with this argument
A man should know when he has made a blunder
Am shocked by this 100%

Mehn
Best performing market and now best performing since 2013 my goodness
You didn’t say had it’s, you said was the...
Or is this an English problem now

Chai undecided

I like dis your new pastime better than the old one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
ositadiima1:

Some results:
1. Stock data: March, 2020 to December, 2020
2. In total 20 trades: 18 winning trades and 2 losing trades.
3. Used 500,000 per trade
4. Total turnover was 10,000,000
5. Profit after trading fees 3,894,000

In fact, I will be adopting this strategy after a few more tests grin

#systematic_trader
As always, it's refreshing reading your post...

I just wanted to high light a few things based on this strategy of yours...

2020 was quite a generally bullish year... Anything investors touched turned to gold, literally (Japaul is a good example... Lol)

Basing your conclusion just on data from March to December 2020 might not be the best. I'll advice you back test your theory for a couple of years. That's might give a better representation of reality over various market conditions (bullish and bearish markets)...

Well done!

Besides, I tried sending you an email... Kindly check your email associated with Nairaland... Kindly get in touch... Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Stock with new 52 week lows
John Holt #0.50k
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Champion brew #1.23k
Nascon #17.50k
Japaul gold #1.39k
Ardova #21.85k
Veritas kapital #0.24k
Tripple gee #0.72k
Mutual benefit #0.39k
Regency alliance #0.30k
Lasaco #0.45k
Ucap #5.19k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:
The game is don't give up... Take calculated risks, be patient and always truth whom you are serving... This market must deliver our billions in JESUS name

Amen ooo

We are making more money this year ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:

Your leg no de pain you?

Which Tony's you jumped in again angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
S007:

I like dis your new pastime better than the old one.

You guyz should just push GTB to 25-ish for me
You won’t see me here again till next year

It’s a constant migraine to be monitoring so many things at the same time. I don’t know how you guyz do it

undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deadlytruth:

That is it. Everyone came to this market to make money to avoid poverty post retirement age. Of what use is a fundamentally sound company that will not appreciate by even 10% in months where the dry bones are waking up and giving 600% in question of three weeks?

Which sound stocks that have not appreciated more than 100% since March 2020 low?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
moneymanager:

It’s a constant migraine to be monitoring so many things at the same time. I don’t know how you guyz do it

undecided

Where will you go?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:
Boss you no need respond jare... I read the contradictory stuff and just look away angry

True, I should have ignored him.

I hope you are prepared Q4 Banks results are on the way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deadlytruth:

When I read that bloomberg page the guy posted I thought my eyes were not working well. He just contradicted himself.

The guy na Peter junior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

John Holt #0.50k

Stocks with new 52 week highs

Champion brew #1.23k

Nascon #17.50k

Japaul gold #1.39k

Ardova #21.85k

Veritas kapital #0.24k

Tripple gee #0.72k

Mutual benefit #0.39k

Regency alliance #0.30k

Lasaco #0.45k

Ucap #5.19k

Lasaco is still cheap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Lasaco is still cheap

Based on what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Goodluck

quote author=megawealth01 post=98056121]I entered another gamble today... Although that one dey always deliver 20% regularly... Na one of TONY bread... We go dey chop am always grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
quote author=megawealth01 post=98056121]I entered another gamble today... Although that one dey always deliver 20% regularly... Na one of TONY bread... We go dey chop am always grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

True, I should have ignored him.

I hope you are prepared Q4 Banks results are on the way
Yes boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mcy56:

No, you won't.
Qualification date passed already, think it was Nov or Dec.
Was posted here that time.

His current holdings will be reconstructed. He only missed out on the bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
ukay2:

Based on what?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
moneymanager:

undecided

I think it will happen but u may have to wait till Q2 to Q3. When CBN turns their attention from exiting recession to managing inflation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 12:39am On Jan 15, 2021
ukay2:

Where will you go?

To another basket of eggs undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 12:44am On Jan 15, 2021
S007:

I think it will happen but u may have to wait till Q2 to Q3. When CBN turns their attention from exiting recession to managing inflation

That’s not bad then
Let’s be watching as penny stocks multiplies others capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2021
moneymanager:

undecided
Are you tired? Why not just cool down and follow the market. Your starategy is excellent in terms of money management. You exited after making more than 100% from your open positions and may not need to bother yourself till another crash, to buy from the lowest.
So, stop harassing those who are still in open positions especially by brandishing negative scenarios for the past 3 months! Chop make i chop makes the world go round. Abeg no vex o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Guess you had a relaxing and reassuring night.

Please Aunty Merci and other good people. Could you kindly suggest the most ranging stock to me? That is, always rising and falling during bullish and bearish period. Please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), Digitron and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.