Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858424 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NewBola: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcy56:

You could have just make up your mind and pick some units. It's okay anyway.
If you see it @20 or below you may just pick some.
This stock stayed so long at 10/11 region before it finally moves.

**Remember DD applies**

Okay. Thanks ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcy56:
UACN:
Quite a lot of volumes @7.80.......
Could it be that they're planning to reward shareholders from their UPDC-REIT sales?
We wait and see.......

FMN: 32.45 as at now..........up with 2.45

Am tempted to jump in, what's ur thought on Ucap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Honest question.

Can this "bullish" trend currently driving insurance tickers be sustained in the short term (at least till end of Q1 2020)?

Don't want to sound like a pessimist though but it's scary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ardova almost on full offer undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dear All,

Please help out here...

Is it possible to trade on NSE on phone from the comfort of your home as we are doing for US stocks?

Appreciate you share details, please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
InaNla:
Dear All,

Please help out here...

Is it possible to trade on NSE on phone from the comfort of your home as we are doing for US stocks?

Yes Ma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
InaNla:
Dear All,

Please help out here...

Of course. Pick the broker, download the app, sign up and there you go!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
lmm4real:

Yes Ma

Please show me sir... Would be so glad..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Curry30:

Of course. Pick the broker, download the app, sign up and there you go!

I have a normal broker for years past TRW.

Kindly show the ones that allowed trading from home...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Diverting your loots from NYSE thread abi grin
InaNla:
Dear All,

Please help out here...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
lmm4real:
Am tempted to jump in, what's ur thought on Ucap.
You're always coming in when prices are up.........
I've directly and indirectly mentioned this UCAP here times without number.......@ below 5.
I hope you take responsibility for your pick at this time.............
If you're tempted, then follow your mind....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Zagee:
Diverting your loots from NYSE thread abi grin

My brother... 2021, money MUST be MADE.

Let us also join you guys too in the current looting in NSE.... why we continue the foreign loots as well...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have just avareged down. We wait for next week
lmm4real:
Ardova almost on full offer undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
InaNla:

Meristem, Morgan Capital, ARM etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
In that case, majority use Morgan Capital here but, there's also Meristem
InaNla:

My brother... 2021, money MUST be MADE.

Let us also join you guys too in the current looting in NSE.... why we continue the foreign loots as well...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Curry30:

Meristem, Morgan Capital, ARM etc
@Zagee

Nigerians are always the best... Thank you for your prompt response.

I am downloading right away and will be back...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
For downloads, Morgan is only available on web platform unlike others
InaNla:

@Zagee

Nigerians are always the best... Thank you for your prompt response.

I am downloading right away and will be back...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
IYGEAL:

Once bitten, etc cheesy

You probably still didn't gain from the sale. So you would have waited more. But I understand selling as it has stayed at 20k for long.

not by any chance, it wasn't a dividend paying stock so the N45-50K (after all buy/sell commissions) has been eroded by inflation! (time value of money in view)
in 2009 when i did the IPO, I changed £1 to ~N200.
Do the maths!

I don't normally quote figures, but this is to put things into context and sound a note of warning to newbies
Do not get carried away!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Zagee:
For downloads, Morgan is only available on web platform unlike others

Ok...

Still figuring where to click for the account opening on their site.. I sent Morgan email already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
InaNla:

What do you mean by trading from home.....

as far as i know, internet service is what you need firstly. And that has nothing to do with whether you are at home, office or bush. The platform has nothing to do with your location whether you are in Europe, Australia or in Ijebu land
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Can nature short-circuit just this weekend so that tomorrow becomes Monday? This current Wapic run must not stop. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
unite4real:

What do you mean by trading from home.....

as far as i know, internet service is what you need firstly. And that has nothing to do with whether you are at home, office or bush. The platform has nothing to do with your location whether you are in Europe, Australia or in Ijebu land

grin grin grin
As in Oracle dey trade from inside Niger-Delta evil forest and sometimes from the middle of Atlantic and Indian Oceans without interruptions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good start
InaNla:

Ok...

Still figuring where to click for the account opening on their site.. I sent Morgan email already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
InaNla:
Dear All,

Please help out here...

Definitely sir.
You can trade at your comfort zone.
With investment one financial services you can trade using our mobile app or ussd code.
1) ziing mobile app
2) IOFS
3) ussd code.

Investment One Stockbrokers Int'l Limited is a licensed broker/dealer with The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

To open an account with us kindly use the link on my signature and if you need more info regarding our trading platform you can also reach out to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mutual Benefits appears to be on steroids. People have finally realised the value here. This stock traded at N0.20 with no takers, at a P/E of less than 1 [b][/b]for months.

I'm not giving up my shares until N1.00

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dividend yield

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dsticks47:

Definitely sir.
With investment one financial services you can trade using our mobile app or ussd code.
1) ziing mobile app
2) IOFS
3) ussd code.

Investment One Stockbrokers Int'l Limited is a licensed broker/dealer with The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

To open an account with us kindly use the link on my signature and if you need more info regarding our trading platform you can also reach out to me.

Very good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
Dividend yield
Imagine Zenith higher than GTB self......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InaNla(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dsticks47:

Definitely sir.
1) ziing mobile app
2) IOFS
3) ussd code.

Where is my account number?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
We queue up everyday just to get 200k units on Champion cry. Na wa oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcy56:

Imagine Zenith higher than GTB self......

If Zenith goes higher than GTB, Zenith Dividend yield will go down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prettyirene: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dear all, happy New year and thanks for all your contributions. I have been following this thread since November last year, decided to follow the advise of gurus in the house not to invest but wait for first quarter. I would need your advice on what store is to invest in. I also got my fingers burnt in the 2008 meltdown. Would like to try the NSE again .I am aiming for short and medium term investment. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.