Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891565 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6223) (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
maishai:

HBP. High Blood Pressure

......and CPR -cardiac pulmonary resuscitation

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
moneymanager:
Not so
We aren’t saying you aren’t doing great or blaming you for the mistakes of others but just some post that skew towards bull when the reality is uncertain sometimes
‘nough said undecided
Okay.
Only that I love bull more than bear and I'm an optimist too.
Will adjust. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
anjilgreat:
Still trying to understand my yesterday's experience, could it be stockbroker advantage?

I bought some units of transcorp@ less than #1.00 last week through Morgan capital.

Wanted to add to my position yesterday, bidded through both Morgan capital and Meristem:

- Placed my first bid through Morgan capital and was in the 1st 10 positions but my bid failed at the end of the day

- Later placed my second bid through Meristem and was close to the 30th position. All my bid was filled at the end of the day!

Please does anybody have any reason for this disparity? Thanks

I think brokers sell to their clients first if both buyers and sellers are from them by chance. It's a form of cross deal because they care about their commission which will accrue from the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
currentprice:
Ekuu Tony Mkt o

@ Loco this ur new MM style inform of putting petrol to fire na die. i doubt u have no transcorp before today. i can bet u dont cross nothing today grin

picure or i dont belive it grin grin

grin grin grin

Where are you coming from?
I am not ready to reply you now until at a certain stage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
PORTPAINT AND CAP MERGER:
Obtained merger approval from court:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32186_PORTLAND_PAINTS_AND_PRODUCTS_NIGERIA_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_C.pdf

Shareholders have the option to sell their Portpaint shares to CAP at Premium Price or exchange their shares @ ratio 8:1 (8 Portpaint for 1 CAP).

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31701_PORTLAND_PAINTS_AND_PRODUCTS_NIGERIA_PLC%20PROPOSED_SCHE.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
There's a time for every thing. This is the time to RUN from the banks! Do not say you were not informed!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
locodemy:

Where are you coming from?
I am not ready to reply you now until at a certain stage.

not attacking bro. i just believe u are experience enough in this business to be desperate to buy transcorp at a price higher than cp cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
There's a time for every thing. This is the time to RUN from the banks! Do not say you were not informed!

Including ecobank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
run away from Banks to Insurances and transcorp jare..
all those red in banks is cos of above mentioned.
Nothing to be scared
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:
Chai!!
Bad Belle's don commot our J-GOLD from penny stock bull run...... others are doing very well, even some dry bones are rising.....
@Megawealth01 you see one of the reasons I said I don't want to post Penny Stocks info here again...... undecided
Don't mind bad belle them... Abeg I dey always enjoy your posts on penny stocks and I am sure many here too do

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
IYGEAL:

I think brokers sell to their clients first if both buyers and sellers are from them by chance. It's a form of cross deal because they care about their commission which will accrue from the transaction.

This makes lot of sense, thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

Okay.
Only that I love bull more than bear and I'm an optimist too.
Will adjust. Thanks.
During bears I no dey talk for here because I go don withdraw all my money dey enter solid stocks... I am active here during BULLS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
currentprice:
Ekuu Tony Mkt o

@ Loco this ur new MM style inform of putting petrol to fire na die. i doubt u have no transcorp before today. i can bet u dont cross nothing today grin

picure or i dont belive it grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Peter the second grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mfunkynation:

run away from Banks to Insurances and transcorp jare..
all those red in banks is cos of above mentioned.
Nothing to be scared
Una wan crash banks ba? Well like I said NSE isn't determined here... Those who determine NSE aren't here... PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
BrokerHaruna:

You no dey tire for dis kain tin ni?

Be patient. Your Gtb go soon reach 25.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:
Chai!!
Bad Belle's don commot our J-GOLD from penny stock bull run...... others are doing very well, even some dry bones are rising.....
@Megawealth01 you see one of the reasons I said I don't want to post Penny Stocks info here again...... undecided

c'mon, you know better than this na!
it was always going to come to an end.
what has changed from the days of Japauloil? Name change alone cannot do any magic (IMHO)
reminds me of 2007-9 when everything with oil in its name performed all sorts of magic.
Thank you to whoever bought my kaya

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
S007:

You no dey tire for dis kain tin ni?

Be patient. Your Gtb go soon reach 25.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nessot: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Madam, what does this signpost?
Mcy56:
PORTPAINT AND CAP MERGER:
Obtained merger approval from court:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32186_PORTLAND_PAINTS_AND_PRODUCTS_NIGERIA_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_C.pdf

Shareholders have the option to sell their Portpaint shares to CAP at Premium Price or exchange their shares @ ratio 8:1 (8 Portpaint for 1 CAP).

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31701_PORTLAND_PAINTS_AND_PRODUCTS_NIGERIA_PLC%20PROPOSED_SCHE.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
nessot:
Madam, what does this signpost?
This has been posted here before........when CAP offers to buy Portland Paints shareholders out.

Now they obtained court approval to merge or pay-off shareholders.

CAP Plc offered to pay premium price of N2.90 kobo to Portpaint shareholders as exit/buy-off price.. OR,
Portpaint shareholders becomes CAP PLC shareholders by way of share conversion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Roughly 20% from today's price...
Mcy56:

This has been posted here before........when CAP offers to buy Portland Paints shareholders out.

Now they obtained court approval to merge or pay-off shareholders.

CAP Plc offered to pay premium price of N2.90 kobo to Portpaint shareholders as exit/buy-off price.. OR,
Portpaint shareholders becomes CAP PLC shareholders by way of share conversion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
currentprice:

not attacking bro. i just believe u are experience enough in this business to be desperate to buy transcorp at a price higher than cp cheesy

When you know where the rally will reach, why not buy at higher price outside the floor?
Have you not done this before?
I don't think I made any mistake paying 1.42 to get my copy since I missed the train when it was steaming.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Global Credit Rating has reaffirmed an A-rating for Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc.
https://nairametrics.com/2021/01/15/global-credit-rating-reaffirms-sovereign-trust-insurance-plc-a-rating/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
I repeat, think medium to long term here.

LOCAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT: NAF PARTNERS CAVERTON HELICOPTERS FOR LOCAL MAINTENANCE OF ITS AIRCRAFT, CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONNEL
https://twitter.com/NigAirForce/status/1349130548829151240

https://caverton-offshore.com/chief-of-air-staff-cas-visits-caverton/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
locodemy:

When you know where the rally will reach, why not buy at higher price outside the floor?
Have you not done this before?
I don't think I made any mistake paying 1.42 to get my copy since I missed the train when it was steaming.
Even blind investors know that this TRANSCORP bull whether real or not will be really LOUD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
jideflash:
I repeat, think medium to long term here.

LOCAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT: NAF PARTNERS CAVERTON HELICOPTERS FOR LOCAL MAINTENANCE OF ITS AIRCRAFT, CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONNEL
https://twitter.com/NigAirForce/status/1349130548829151240

https://caverton-offshore.com/chief-of-air-staff-cas-visits-caverton/
They go reason CAVERTON matter now... The real price will soon emerge... Not a buy recommendation sha as I bought low grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Looks Japaul has locked its gate and threw away the key. There is problem now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
WAPCO seems ready for N30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:
Looks Japaul has locked its gate and threw away the key. There is problem now.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:
I already left the ship... Una goodluck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
I already left the ship... Una goodluck

You have boarded Transcorp. Well done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:

The stock is showing serious strength in the past few days. Maybe it is ready.

DD applies oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6223) (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), SonofElElyonRet and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.