Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10976247 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Watch out for the banks. The trajectory would change soon. Don't be left out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
That is true grin

You are welcome

PharmAlfred:
WAPCO seems ready for N30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:

You have boarded Transcorp. Well done.
Yeah I sold a lot to enter TRANSCORP let's hope for TESLA levels
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:
I am loaded in ACCESSBANK waiting to do a topup if any corrections...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:
How sir?
Left or right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
Still on the matter... I have been acquiring COURTEVILLE for days now... Abeg na GAMBLE oooooo... No news yet oooooo

DD always grin

You see the volume? Huge volume.., i mentioned it sometime
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
ebuka1997:

You see the volume? Huge volume.., i mentioned it sometime
Yeah... You did
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
Yeah... You did
Beware of woundjurement with this your Courtville o. Wanted to warn you earlier.

What news is it riding on? General Penny stock bull?
CHAMS can't be compared here.

Btw, you're in many stocks, you must be moving around with bullion van.
Abeg don't forget your paddy o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

Beware of woundjurement with this your Courtville o. Wanted to warn you earlier.

Na gamblegrin

You know I aren't new to murky waters... I know what I bought sha... Make I gist you about am but no need because enemies plenty oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Today's transactions on NSE

COURTEVILLE 6th largest traded stock... Not a buy recommendationgrin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
Na gamblegrin
Hope the stock won't turn you to long termer.......by the time conductor locked door. grin

Also saw some guys buying Afromedia!
Even RT Briscoe!! shocked
Newbies, don't go and be buying anything in the name of Penny stock.

Insurance is what we've been empasizing here for now cos of the Recapitalization exercise.
Japaul too......on the news of mining divestment, fund raising.
The Vice President sometimes signed some docs relating to this. Was posted here but I can't find the link again..........we can see the effect on the share price and will likely see more effect once support is sighted or there's any updated news again ........
Make Una dey play safe.

Don't mention me if you buy DAARCOMS and think you're buying bargain o...... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

Hope the stock won't turn you to long termer.......by the time conductor locked door. grin

Insurance is what we've been empasizing here for now cos of the Recapitalization exercise.
The Vice President sometimes signed some docs relating to this. Was posted here but I can't find the link again..........we can see the effect on the share price and will likely see more effect once support is sighted or there's any updated news again ........
Make Una dey play safe.

Don't mention me if you buy DAARCOMS and think you're buying bargain o...... tongue
Even the insurance no safe... You know I don't buy crabs grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
You know I don't buy crabs grin
Lol.
Just using the medium to warn newbies about DAARCOMS, Afromedia, Tantalizer, Swap Capital and RTB........though dead may rise too...but we need to have some good news on those ones. grin
I hope the purchases weren't from here anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

Lol.
Just using the medium to warn newbies about DAARCOMS, Afromedia and RTB........though dead may rise too...but we need to have some good news on those ones. grin
I hope the purchases weren't from here anyway.
I don't believe they are here sha unless na BOT grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

Btw, you're in many stocks, you must be moving around with bullion van.
Abeg don't forget your paddy o. cheesy

Na jijo na, no catching feelings on stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
ebuka1997:

Na jijo na, no catching feelings on stock
Louder bro... Although COURTEVILLE is up to something sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
ebuka1997:

No be them get that fine office in Ikoyi, that’s all the research I need grin
Funny reason. Though we are in WAPIC together.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
locodemy:
Going with the % which Transcorp is gaining daily, it gonna end the week at 1.55.
Abeg make una release just 1m units for me today o.I am ready to pay 1.40 for today per share.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
locodemy:
The truth is none of these stocks attract our fundamental friends. Sometimes, I join the winning stocks than staying waiting for charts or fundamentals. It's well

I have never seen up to 500m bids for any fundamentally sound stock since I joined digital trading platform.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
I think na survival of the fittest things sha

Sometimes the system defaults. It has happened to me several times. There was a day I placed an order for CHAMS and was at position 11. When it got to my turn my bid was partially filled and the system took me to position 32 and that was it for the day. I couldn't get the balance filled. On another day recently I bided for FTN COCOA and I was at number 19 with over 30m bids ahead of me but surprisingly I later received a trade alert of my bid being 100% filled. When I later checked the total volume exchanged for the day that day, it wasn't up to 15million even..... meaning that the system displaced some people in front of me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I have never seen up to 500m bids for any fundamentally sound stock since I joined digital trading platform.

This is even the first time I am seeing such bids since I started trading for more than a decade now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Daretobeawinner: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Can anyone put me through
I am a complete novice
But I want to know how to go about stock exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:
WAPCO seems ready for N30.

Noticed it too

Still well seated still.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
locodemy:

This is even the first time I am seeing such bids since I started trading for more than a decade now.

Part of the game

If you know you know

Wake me up at N3....I will come down

Nottingham interested in N5 junction for TranscorpOIL plc grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

How sir?
Left or right?

North pole. They have shown some resilience these past few days with accompanying huge volume
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
For those buying insurance stocks, approach with care cos exiting can be a major challenge when the door closes. Volumes can be abismally low even with the cheap prices available on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Sometimes the system defaults. It has happened to me several times. There was a day I placed an order for CHAMS and was at position 11. When it got to my turn my bid was partially filled and the system took me to position 32 and that was it for the day. I couldn't get the balance filled. On another day recently I bided for FTN COCOA and I was at number 19 with over 30m bids ahead of me but surprisingly I later received a trade alert of my bid being 100% filled. When I later checked the total volume exchanged for the day that day, it wasn't up to 15million even..... meaning that the system displaced some people in front of me.
Hope you no dey follow me bumper to bumper... Na gamble I dey do ooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
locodemy:

E shock everyone oooooo... Some people dey talk others dey activate money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
PharmAlfred:
For those buying insurance stocks, approach with care cos exiting can be a major challenge when the door closes. Volumes can be abismally low even with the cheap prices available on the floor.
Words of the wise that paid school fees in younger days grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mcy56:

Make Una dey play safe.

Ha. Afromedia!!! Since 2011. I even gave it out at .10kobo. My last mistake waiting to be corrected. The other one was Japaul. Got out and ran faast during the Milost era.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Stocks with new 52 week highs

Guinea insurance #0.22k

Uniondac #0.33k

Wapic #0.66k

Livestock feeds #2.55k

Aiico #1.45k

Champion brew #1.48k

Linkage assurance #0.82k

African alliance insurance #0.24k

Universal insurance #0.24k

Cornerstone #0.74k

Mutual benefit #0.50k

Regency alliance #0.39k

Lasaco #0.53k

Royal exchange #0.40k

Nnfm #8.00k

Veritas kapital #0.29k

Sovereign #0.30k

Niger insurance #0.30k

Ucap #5.35k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
megawealth01:
E shock everyone oooooo... Some people dey talk others dey activate money

Your own beta o.
My own profit will start germinating from Friday.
Next week will be complete 10 10% daily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stcool(m), phemmie06(m), mk3jax, IYGEAL(m), Ginalex(f), sophy17(m), egojeny1(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.