Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881049 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dhappyking(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
hmohammed:

I never get alert ooo. Cant wait to buy more at this great price

The Eagle has landed. ZIB, making investors happy since 1800.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yazga: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
What we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 7

What market delivers: 1+2+4-3-2+0+5 = 7

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Time to reactivate Morgan capitals trading account.
Pls note now that stocks are dropping we didn’t insult anyone or call names Oooo....
Unlike ....
shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
ositadima1:

If u are bleeding, you better exit now. -10% is better than -40%, it will still go down o. Me I am wating for zenith to get to 15 or 16 so I can buy more, hopefully.

I usually average down, seems to work......most of the time as no be every stock I buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zenith landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
My zenith bank dividend don land oooo

@Mercy come chop oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin grin same here
samguru:

@Mercy come chop oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
samguru:

@Mercy come chop oooo
@Mercy, if you by any chanc[quote author=arduino post=99938511]
@Mercy, if you by any chance fit enter Area11 this night, your bill for plates of Nkwobi and bottles of Odeku on me.
Zenith Bank, I thank you oooohhhhh

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zenith has landed, thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
I downloaded my e-dividend form for zenith bank @ veritas registrar's.

Filled form and took to my bank for verification. Bank stamped and signed.
I scanned the form and sent to enquiry@veritasregistrars.com as stated on the form but i keep getting feedback from enquiry@zenithregistrars.com and also got the message below from zenithregistrars

"Please be informed that you purchased the shares through the secondary market and your stockbroker is yet to process your transfer form through CSCS to enable us have your signature specimen in our records.However, you can submit the e-mandate form through your bank for onward transmission to us. "

I sent the form to Morgan capital to assist and they asked me to email it to veritas registrars taking me back to the beginning.

Please what have I missed here.

Cc mcy56 emmanuelewumi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sentoms: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zenith bank don land , Am buying more make 11/Mobil just pay me by exist consideration on time . I will better exist 11/ Mobil shares has they delist from NSE to Nasd .

What is happening to GTB result o, na student wey fail exam they hide result for house . Abi their profit drop? When is their Braa Segun retiring?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
vacanci:
I downloaded my e-dividend form for zenith bank @ veritas registrar's.

Filled form and took to my bank for verification. Bank stamped and signed.
I scanned the form and sent to enquiry@veritasregistrars.com as stated on the form but i keep getting feedback from enquiry@zenithregistrars.com and also got the message below from zenithregistrars

"Please be informed that you purchased the shares through the secondary market and your stockbroker is yet to process your transfer form through CSCS to enable us have your signature specimen in our records.However, you can submit the e-mandate form through your bank for onward transmission to us. "

I sent the form to Morgan capital to assist and they asked me to email it to veritas registrars taking me back to the beginning.

Please what have I missed here.

Cc mcy56 emmanuelewumi
Tell Morgan Capital to sent a share transfer form, filled part and sent to MC to process for You to CSCS portal.
That will solve your problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
arduino:

@Mercy, if you by any chanc

I am planning on doing something that may end in premium tears. grin

Ok, I have a bulk of my funds tied down in the 7yr Sukuk bond, paying out 11.2% annually. My plan is to secure a loan from my bank worth 80% of d bond value and invest it in zenith stocks at an entry of 14, if it should ever get that low.(that should give 20% annually)

By amortizing, I pay d bank back 20% annually plus 11.2%(returns from sukuk) to cover bank interests. Hopefully, if Zenith continues to pay dividend consistently for next 5 years.

Note that my bank is also Zenith. Now, that is hacking. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Tell Morgan Capital to sent a share transfer form, filled part and sent to MC to process for You to CSCS portal.
That will solve your problem

Thank you but pls what is the share transfer form all about because I don't think I am transferring any share. I be novice here.

I sent e-dividend forms to 4 other registrars but I don't have this challenge.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
ositadima1:

I am planning on doing something that may end in premium tears. grin

Ok, I have a bulk of my funds tied down in the 7yr Sukuk bond, paying out 11.2% annually. My plan is to secure a loan from my bank worth 80% of d bond value and invest it in zenith stocks at an entry of 14, if it should ever get that low.(that should give 20% annually)

By amortizing, I pay d bank back 20% annually plus 11.2%(returns from sukuk) to cover bank interests. Hopefully, if Zenith continues to pay consistently for next 5 years.

Note that my bank is also Zenith. grin

I accessed GTB's quick loan facility and put everything in Zenith Bank @ around N11.00 months back. Capital gains+healthy dividend.
Chia..... Everything na double double oooohhh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeminded(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
I still haven't gotten my zenith bank alert yet. I dey wait patiently make ogun no kill zenith bank o

The Eagle has landed[color=#006600][/color] cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
arduino:

I accessed GTB's quick loan facility and put everything in Zenith Bank @ around N11.00 months back. Capital gains+healthy dividend.
Chia..... Everything na double double oooohhh

Lucky you, early last year when zenith was at 11, I was still a learner. If Zenith should try it now, he go see something from me.

So my plan makes sense, chai. Make Zenith come my junction, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
freeminded:
I still haven't gotten my zenith bank alert yet. I dey wait patiently make ogun no kill zenith bank o

I never see alert too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
vacanci:

Thank you but pls what is the share transfer form all about because I don't think I am transferring any share. I be novice here.

Bros, if they are wasting you time, just do a signature verification with your bank and forward to Veritas registrar. Chikenan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
ositadima1:

Lucky you, early last year when zenith was at 11, I was still a learner. If Zenith should try it now, he go see something from me.

So my plan makes sense, chai. Make Zenith come my junction, abeg.
If Zenith near that price again........ Make I no talk sha...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
arduino:

If Zenith near that price again........ Make I no talk sha...
it will
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
vacanci:

That is the name the form is called. it doesn't mean you are transferring shares to anybody. Actually the form is very important when you are moving your shares from paper to electronic form. The reason for it now is to enable the registrar capture your signature specimen to compare with whatever is on your e-dividend mandate form.

Other registrars may not ask if they have your specimen signature one way or the other or it's also possible your e-mandate has not be processed by those registrars.

As earlier advised send a mail to Morgan Capital or any stockbroker you are using, asking for transfer form. Check some of my earlier post. I answered someone who needed to know how the form is filled. Don't worry once it's processed you will still get your dividend in full. Even in the new finance bill your dividend is valid for 6years before any government can borrow it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
emmasoft:

That is the name the form is called. it doesn't mean you are transferring shares to anybody. Actually the form is very important when you are moving your shares from paper to electronic form. The reason for it now is to enable the registrar capture your signature specimen to compare with whatever is on your e-dividend mandate form.

Other registrars may not ask if they have your specimen signature one way or the other or it's also possible your e-mandate has not be processed by those registrars.

As earlier advised send a mail to Morgan Capital or any stockbroker you are using, asking for transfer form. Check some of my earlier post. I answered someone who needed to know how the form is filled. Don't worry once it's processed you will still get your dividend in full. Even in the new finance bill your dividend is valid for 6years before any government can borrow it.

Thank you very much but pls may i ask.

i got my CHN through Afrinvest. i used CHN while opening account with Morgan Capital. i have been buying shares and trading wirh morgan. i havw never patronized afrinvest.

which of these 2 brokers should i request the share transfer form pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
ositadima1:

I never see alert too.
me too.any news on Pz.dividend payment yet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lavylilly: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
veecovee:

But early last year, zenith and UBN denied involving in this deal.

Do you think they've later agreed?
We wait to see how things unfold. In Nigeria merger, if it's a rumour there are 60% chance it's actually true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Even in South africa trading hours are Between 09h10 (09h15 for ETFs) and 16h40 Monday to Friday. The Johannesburg Stock Exchange opens for trading at 09:00am.

NSE is too lazy.

salanda:

Nigerians are starting to leave the place for them - another failing institution from nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zenith we start buying from tomorrow .we are ok with 15% as per dividend if they pay another #3 next yr.Alert received

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
vacanci:

Thank you very much but pls may i ask.

i got my CHN through Afrinvest. i used CHN while opening account with Morgan Capital. i have been buying shares and trading wirh morgan. i havw never patronized afrinvest.

which of these 2 brokers should i request the share transfer form pls

Request it from the broker where you have zenith and fill in the particulars as stated on the cscs statement from the same broker. What cscs will be looking at when processing the form is at least one transaction you did on Zenith shares. If you have zenith with the two of them just pick one the other will be covered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EduC(m), jaybee3(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.