Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,090 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896768 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Curry30:

It's called greed honestly. Zenith @11?! Except another plandemic hits
Anything is possible. The only way to win in this market is to have a strategy.

Don't jump into the market all at once and don't exit completely. Invest regularly from your cash flow by buying in tranches. Only invest in fundamentally sound stocks. And don't forget that having cash on the side is also an investment strategy.

Do these things, and you will always win - bears or bulls!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
yMcy56:

That's the payment date. A bit far.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
moneymanager:
This market is not ready to be serious in one direction. Imagine GTB gaining +6.43% today alone.
If this is not manipulation then I don’t know what is.
If I hear devaluation and inflation grin grin grin
Better to be cautious than jumping in only to be left holding the bag undecided

Lol. The moment you people realize that the guys who control the market are not on this forum is the moment you'll begin to find peace. 90 million units of GTBank at N29 is not beans.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Apparently GTBank is finalizing arrangements to transition to a holding company. Might be the reason for the delay in results.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
seyisanya:

Don't jump into the market all at once and don't exit completely. Invest regularly from your cash flow by buying in tranches. Only invest in fundamentally sound stocks. And don't forget that having cash on the side is also an investment strategy. Do these things, and you will always win - bears or bulls!

That's all and nothing more. Avoid FOMO always

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Curry30:
It's called greed honestly. Zenith @ 11?! Except another plandemic hits
It's not only greed, it's selfishness, wickedness and wishing the country calamity.
Zenith can only touch down on that arena on very unfortunate incident.
Those waiting should also bear in mind that quite a lot lost fortune with lots of life lost during the Pandemic.
While anything is possible in this market, we don't pray for such occurrence again.
If NSE don tire anyone, make he carry his/her Kaya commot. NYSE, LSE, ME, etc are there, make he go there.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
How's OGG? Hope he's fine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Curry30:
It's called greed honestly. Zenith @ 11?! Except another plandemic hits
The thing is: Even if at all Zee hits 11, many of them will still not buy.
It took Oga RabbiDoracle lots of efforts to convince some of them to buy when Zee hits 10.70 last year March.
Fear no gree them. grin
Peter even had to shift goal post to N5, and even if it gets there, trust him, the goal post would go to N1. He would then buy N1 stock and collect N2.80, then N3 dividends within a space of less than 2yrs.....grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
yMcy56:

It's not only greed, it's selfishness, wickedness and wishing the country calamity.
Those waiting should also bear in mind that quite a lot lost fortune with lots of life lost during the Pandemic.
While anything is possible in this market, we don't pray for such occurrence again.
If NSE don tire anyone, make he carry his/her Kaya commot. NYSE, LSE, ME, etc are there, make he go there.
You are a good person.God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
yMcy56:

If you know you know

NSE has been a blessing....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
seyisanya:

Don't jump into the market all at once and don't exit completely. Invest regularly from your cash flow by buying in tranches. Only invest in fundamentally sound stocks. And don't forget that having cash on the side is also an investment strategy.

Very Apt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
yMcy56:

DANGSUGAR was marked down today.
Closed @17.50 yesterday and opened @16 today.
Dumping not witnessed because
market is somehow up today........the beauty of price markdown when market is moving northwards.
E Ku Market o.

Didn't know the markdown was today .....couldn't get my desired holdings

Will like them to dump on me....I love sugar without diabetes grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
unite4real:

That's true. just found out. This life no balance at all. Imagine mark down on a bull day. Lucky sugar

Sugar without Diabetes

Most core investors in Dangsugar hardly sell....don't know why..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
GTB report has finally landed

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32621_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
yMcy56:

It took Oga RabbiDoracle lots of efforts to convince some of them to buy when Zee hits 10.70 last year March.
Fear no gree them. grin
Peter even had to shift goal post to N5, and even if it gets there, trust him, the goal post would go to N1. He would then buy N1 stock and collect N2.80, then N3 dividends within a space of less than 2yrs.....a year self. grin

That's the fact. I stopped looking at price and started focusing on the value of what I'm buying. People with that rock bottom expectation on a stock will never be satisfied even if the stock falls to their said price. Goal post will shift again. I picked up some Zee at 16.40 last year and still made lots of gain. So just get a strategy and follow through biko.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
seyisanya:

You nailed it ja re.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
ukay2:

Sugar without Diabetes

The sugar dey sweet them na and they want the sweetness to continue in the family even after they are gone - generational sugar!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
From Uncle G's audited report

"The Directors recommend the payment of a final dividend of N2.70k (Two Naira, Seventy Kobo Only) per ordinary
share of 50 Kobo (bringing the total dividend for the financial year ended December 31, 2020 to N3.00k (2019:
N2.80K per share). Withholding tax would be deducted at the point of payment. "

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
GTBank with the BIG d*ck - http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32621_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
ukay2:

Sugar without Diabetes

Ants and sugar come to mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
unite4real:
From Uncle Zee's audited report

"The Directors recommend the payment of a final dividend of N2.70k (Two Naira, Seventy Kobo Only) per ordinary
share of 50 Kobo (bringing the total dividend for the financial year ended December 31, 2020 to N3.00k (2019:
N2.80K per share). Withholding tax would be deducted at the point of payment. "

Copied and repeated by brother GTB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
emmasoft:

Copied and repeated by brother GTB

lol. Those two are competing for better dividends back to back. One is more profitable, the other is more valuable

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kayuscares4u(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pls how can i move my stocks from non active stockbroker to another one that is more active online. Kindly help me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monibabakan(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
yMcy56:

Fear no gree them. grin
Peter even had to shift goal post to N5, and even if it gets there, trust him, the goal post would go to N1. He would then buy N1 stock and collect N2.80, then N3 dividends within a space of less than 2yrs.....a year self. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
ukay2:

Sugar without Diabetes

Value stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
kayuscares4u:
Pls how can i move my stocks from non active stockbroker to another one that is more active online. Kindly help me.

Simple. Open account with the more active stockbroker and use the same CHN you already have while filling the form.
When account is opened, Approach the new stockbroker and all necessary forms for the transfer will be sent to you.

You can do all this online if you decide to go with Investment one.

Click on the link on my signature to open a new cscs account with investment one because we are very active online. I'm sure Ione will meet your set standards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
I recently purchased Zenith bank shares on the 3rd of March from investment one.I was paid dividend for the ones I bought through another stock broker last year but was not paid dividend for the one I recently purchased from investment one.Is there any reason for this ,house.Please help me o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
debostar:
I recently purchased Zenith bank shares on the 3rd of March from investment one.I was paid dividend for the ones I bought through another stock broker last year but was not paid dividend for the one I recently purchased from investment one.Is there any reason for this ,house.Please help me o

You did not mandate the one you bought from investment one. Most likely you did not use your previous CHN while opening the account with investment one. Don't worry it's a simple thing to rectify.

Send a mail to Veritas that they should update and mandate your bank account on your recent purchase, They will pay you when done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
I started investing on the NSE about a year ago and I’ve never sold any of my purchases. My plan was never to sell anything and just continue to collect and reinvest dividends for 20 years, but oga Guinness is giving me sleepless nights now.

Currently up 55% on my Guinness investment but this one that oga Guinness has refused to reinstate dividends I am considering selling. I actually think there UBA, UCAP, and Zenith are not bad investments to replace Guinness. Should I sell? Anyone with any advice?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Now you can pick the option that works best for you and secure the future of the ones you love.

For more info, you can reach me through the details on my signature.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mirallas: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jejebabaa:

Are you her only child? grin grin grin
If not, why not let her activate her stock brokerage account with an active stock broker then she can transfer it to the new broker.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Strategical, MARKETJJC, Laso09, ololufemi, ositadima1(m), Palomadove, chloride6, presiade(m), BabsO2(m), Zegra, Adinije(f), lancee(m), Pete002, ndept, MrDiligence, Princkez and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.