Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11564024 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6346) (6347) (6348) (6349) (6350) (6351) (6352) ... (8192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
2020 audited result of CSCS was also released today.
Made over N7 billion from Investment income

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Mad o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

This shows even if the market closes for a whole year, the company will still make an income of over N7.4 billion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Here are some stocks that have shown strength the most this April using a slightly modified version of Mark Minervini's Trend Template:

Stock Name, Current Value, Scale from 1 to 8

'AIRTELAFRI', 930.0, 7.3
'ETERNA', 5.8, 6.8
'GUINNESS', 31.85, 7.1
'SEPLAT', 550.0, 7.6
'UACN', 10.0, 6.8

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SlahJoe(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
NGX group closed at N17.89k today, it won't be a bad buy at N15.00 for long term Investors
How can I buy stocks from NASD sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
SlahJoe:

You will need to open an NASD account, provided your Stockbroker is licensed to trade on NASD.

United Capital, FSDH securities, Investment one Stockbrokers, CSL Stockbrokers, Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers, APT Stockbrokers and few others are licensed to trade on NASD platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
ositadima1:
Here are some stocks that have shown strength the most this April using a slightly modified version of Mark Minervini's Trend Template:

Stock Name, Current Value, Scale from 1 to 8

'AIRTELAFRI', 930.0, 7.3
'ETERNA', 5.8, 6.8
'GUINNESS', 31.85, 7.1
'SEPLAT', 550.0, 7.6
'UACN', 10.0, 6.8

cheesy

They are most likely to pull back for a while and continue in there forward trajectory. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
SlahJoe:

If you wish to go with Investment one stockbrokers click the link on my signature.
After completing the form online, send a mail to customer care instructing them that the form you just completed should be profiled for NASD platform.

Please note to buy stock on NASD platform you will need to send a purchase order to customer care because stocks on that platform can't be traded by investors on their own as it's done on the regular NSE mainboard.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lion123:
Shout out to moneymanager
undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

This shows even if the market closes for a whole year, the company will still make an income of over N7.4 billion

How much dividend was declared by CSCS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmasoft:

If you wish to go with Investment one stockbrokers click the link on my signature.
After completing the form online, send a mail to customer care instructing them that the form you just completed should be profiled for NASD platform.

Please note to buy stock on NASD platform you will need to send a purchase order to customer care because stocks on that platform can't be traded by investors on their own as it's done on the regular NSE mainboard.
Why can't the customer trade on their own without sending mandates?

And rule preventing retail investors trading on NASD platform?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
deity:
Pls how do I retrieve my shares, I just found out they have been sold, how do i investigate it was registered under a stock broking firm but they the firm has gone under
Haaa, you'll have to consult a deity to help you with this one ooo. Well, you're capable since you're one yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pesuzok:

LOL, Maybe he doesn't have data.
He only shares ''RED'' data. It's well!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deity: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=seyisanya post=100971304] Haaa, you'll have to consult a deity to help you with this one ooo. Well, you're capable since you're one yourself grin[/quote

smiles, pls any help? I'm a deity in some fields but not this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
ukay2:

Why can't the customer trade on their own without sending mandates?

And rule preventing retail investors trading on NASD platform?

Thanks

There is no rule per se. Just that the NASD platform is not as robust as the main board and activities there are not much. Currently all licensed brokers have to trade on behalf of their clients. Just like the main board some years back where only your broker can trade on your behalf I believe with time NASD will also be like the main board where investors can trade on their own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=deity post=100973079][/quote]

You can trace every transaction on your holdings from the registrar. The cscs can also help.

First go to the office of the registrar in charge of the stock and request statement and transactions of your holdings.

The registrar knows the day you first bought the stock and when it was transferred to another investor; This is why you here of close period when a company have corporate action like dividend or bonus. The registrar can trace investors holdings and their status.

The cscs can go further to know further details on the transactions.

However, with the fact that your former broker has gone under and also considering the amount involved that will determine if its worth the wahala.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
ukay2:

How much dividend was declared by CSCS?

N1.17k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

N1.17k

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmasoft:

There is no rule per se. Just that the NASD platform is not as robust as the main board and activities there are not much. Currently all licensed brokers have to trade on behalf of their clients. Just like the main board some years back where only your broker can trade on your behalf I believe with time NASD will also be like the main board where investors can trade on their own

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2021
What is the name of the stock broking firm?

deity:
Pls how do I retrieve my shares, I just found out they have been sold, how do i investigate it was registered under a stock broking firm but they the firm has gone under
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Insiders squealed to us that the bank’s board may have perfected plans to sack her as the board has lost confidence in her leadership because she has failed to turn around the fortunes of the bank.

Our sources added that the bank’s board is already talking with a director in one of the top banks to replace her.

For those who don’t know, the National Industrial Court of Nigeria commenced committal proceedings against Oluwatomi Somefun to commit her to prison for flouting orders made by the court in a motion filed by 25 ex-staff of the bank, in whose favour the Lagos division of the court had given a monetary judgment on July 3, 2019.

Besides, one of her troubles is the personal data breach suit filed by the Digital Rights Lawyers Initiative against the bank following the unauthorized exposure of over 53,000 job seekers on the bank’s job portal.

In Suit No. FHC/AB/CS/85/2020, filed few months ago, the applicant sought: “A declaration that the Respondent’s privacy policy on its website – “https://www.unitybankng.com/privacy” violates the provision of regulation 2.5 of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation 2019.

We also gathered that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is considering revoking the operating license of Unity Bank Plc over its failure to meet regulatory benchmarks.

Our sources said that CBN is worried about the poor performance of the bank for some years now which has made it unable to meet key regulatory requirements.

Our sources added that the CBN may be left with no option than to withdraw the bank’s license and nationalize it to safeguard depositors’ funds as its share capital has continued to run into the negative territory.

Unity Bank’s auditors, KPMG has raised a red flag over its ability to continue operations because its liabilities exceeded its assets, resulting in a negative outlook.

https://www.newdawnngr.com/2021/04/12/unity-bank-in-trouble-sets-to-sack-md-for-inability-to-turnthe-fortunes-of-the-bank-around/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2021
ositadima1:

They are most likely to pull back for a while and continue in there forward trajectory. tongue
Osita, so what should be the fair price of UACN and Guinness?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2021
TRANSCORP heading to full bid, ok oooooo....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
yMcy56:

Osita, so what should be the fair price of UACN and Guinness?

I stopped calculating fair prices with the fundamentals. Cos it was toomuch work, finding balance sheets and income statements was beginning to cause me headaches. Not to talk of the inconsistency in timing, how do u use a 9 month income statement if ur computations depend on annualsized data?

I currently base my insights solenly on price action.

I think a 10 to 15% drop is possible. Guinness at less than 27 and UACN at less than 8.5 may work.

Pls do ur DD as always.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
ositadima1:
I stopped calculating fair prices with the fundamentals. Cos it was toomuch work, finding balance sheets and income statements was beginning to cause me headaches.
I currently base my insights solenly on price action.
I think a 10 to 15% drop is possible. Guinness at less than 27 and UACN at less than 8.5 may work.
Pls do ur DD as always.
Ok thanks.
As for UACN, though anything is possible, but I don't see it dropping below 9 around this period.......
Support already formed @ circa 10.50.........
lets keep watching if it will go below......if it goes below it, then N10 is the next support.........
if it doesn't drop below 10.50, then next support will likely be N11......
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
yMcy56:

Ok thanks.
As for UACN, though anything is possible, but I don't see it dropping below 9 around this period.......
Support already formed @ circa 10.50.........
lets keep watching if it will go below......if it goes below it, then N10 is the next support.........
if it doesn't drop below 10.50, then next support will likely be N11......
Lol.

U are probably right, it has been moving up for a long time. Any news ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
ositadima1:
U are probably right, it has been moving up for a long time. Any news ?
** Juicy dividend + special dividend
** REIT bonus
** Disbundling from loss making arm
** Food inflation
** More profitable and promising outlook....

Pls where is CP - @currentprice ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
E Ku Market o. grin

GTB, Zee, Fidelity inching up small small.......

Where is my oga talking about rain? Abeg come and clarify and talk in newbies' language pls. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Leezah(f): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Are they paying dividends in April? Just shared expected dividends for the month of April
She also shares expected stocks to be bought.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Fidelity Bank

First Bank

SFS REIT

Custodian Investment

Access Bank.

They should be more than these, but these are what I am expecting for April.

SFS REIT paid on Friday 16th April

Fcmb received

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
FCMB don land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o. grin

GTB, Zee, Fidelity inching up small small.......

Where is my oga talking about rain? Abeg come and clarify and talk in newbies' language pls. smiley

GTBank about to become GT Holding PLC. Big money moves!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6346) (6347) (6348) (6349) (6350) (6351) (6352) ... (8192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.