Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899017 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6343) (6344) (6345) (6346) (6347) (6348) (6349) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Good Morning oooo my people

Has firstbank released its 2020FY result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
yMcy56:
E Ku Market oo. E Ku JP. grin
Amesiere ooooo.. what happened you didn't register your presence yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
robobo:
Good Morning oooo my people
Has firstbank released its 2020FY result?
Yes.
45kobo dividend for 2020 FYE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Mfunkynation:
Amesiere ooooo..
what happened you didn't register your presence yesterday?
I've been on the sideline. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2021
yMcy56:

Yes.
45kobo dividend for 2020 FYE.

Thanks Sis

Can u please share the result (if per chance you have it)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2021
robobo:
Thanks Sis
Can u please share the result (if per chance you have it)
I don't have it again.
No site to get such info for now.......NSE site is offline.
We've been posting different 2020 FYE results at different times here, you may do some search.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2021
yMcy56:

I don't have it again.
We've been posting different 2020 FYE results at different times here, you may do some search.

okay, thanks, appr8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2021
JAPAUL falters - excellent!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/32876_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC%20FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_A.pdf

yMcy56:

I don't have it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
webizone:
Guys, which stockbrokers allow me to trade on margin? Because I am tired of only 1% ~0.5% per day while I pay 1% commission.

Talk to Meristem
They were still doing it as at 2014 because I know they did it for a friend.

Also when I asked for shorting in 2019 their response was that if I mean marginal lending it’s available.

So they may still be doing it. Who knows undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sold off JAPAULGOLD @.70k.....bought @.47k and .48k, waiting for another low

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
jideflash:
make we no lie, the names mention below are part of the problem in nigeria investment space. they are master stockmarket manipulators, serial debtors that get away with so many malpractice while enjoying large corporate bonus and govt bailouts. Truth is; no one has ever been punished by regulators.

okomu strong growth against inflation and devaluation is due to the fact they export most of their products, earning FX. Their operations do not depend on imported inputs.

Just master how to ride the wave.

The highlighted cannot be correct.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Presco is another company with a wonderful growth story.

Listed at N2.00 about 20 years ago, gave a bonus of 1 for 2 and currently selling at about N50

Stanbic IBTC Pension managers currently own 7.5% of Presco.

Unfortunately the 2 companies making billions of Naira and earning forex from agriculture are foreign owned, does that means Nigerians don't have an eye to see opportunities in this sector

They earn little or no FOREX. Most of their customers are locals.

Presco's only foreign customer is a German company.

They can't be exporting when we are yet to meet local demands. There was no export in 2019 and 2020

While revenue from local sales for Presco in 2020 was N23.5 bn, related party sales (can even classify this as export) was N0.4bn which is less than 2% of total sales.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 119mba(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
rebekah2011:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/32876_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC%20FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_A.pdf

Thanks.
Please the Live Equity prices on nse like @ymcy56 asked, how can we Access now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
119mba:
Thanks.
Please the Live Equity prices on nse like @ymcy56 asked, how can we Access now?
Here:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/market_data-site/trading-statistics-site/Pages/Equities0918-9941.aspx

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 119mba(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
@yMcy
Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Unilever has been reporting loss for couple of years back and the board is coming up with resolutions that will make the company to bleed further.

Imagine the board is proposing #62 million for director as directors fees and as well as #12million vehicle allowance for the chairman.

This proxy AGM is an opportunity for some rogues in board of the listed companies to strangulate our companies.

Securities and Exchange Commission,minority shareholders can not breath again!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
samguru:
Unilever has been reporting loss for couple of years back and the board is coming up with resolutions that will make the company to bleed further.

Imagine the board is proposing #62 million for director as directors fees and as well as #12million vehicle allowance for the chairman.

This proxy AGM is an opportunity for some rogues in board of the listed companies to strangulate our companies.

Quite unfortunate I just say, we may experience further deep on the stock with the way things are going
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
samguru:

This is chicken change compared to the emoluments of First Bank directors that run into billions of naira every year. That bank has the highest paid directors in the whole of the banking industry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
ojeysky:

Quite unfortunate I just say, we may experience further deep on the stock with the way things are going

Any further deep will be getting close to COVID era... it will be an opportunity for others to load more... I don't see it going less than 11 though...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by djunit1(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2021
samguru:

Why does the European arm of this company continue to buy the shares of the Nigerian company? Is it that they know something we do not? I recently sold out of Unilever with 10% gains when they refused to reinstate dividends. I keep thinking there must be something the Europeans see that I am missing, I'll buy again if it crashes to March level
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2021
dipoolowoo:

NGX Group Stocks Gain 2.31% on NASD Exchange
https://businesspost.ng/economy/ngx-group-stocks-gain-2-31-on-nasd-exchange/

Brent Jumps 4% as US Stockpiles Shrink
https://businesspost.ng/economy/brent-jumps-4-as-us-stockpiles-shrink/

Why are NGX Group(NSE) shares listed on NASD instead of the NSE.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Can anybody help me with how I can reach datamax registrars. Concerning my GTB dividend.

Each time I sent email to datamax@datamaxregistrars.com, I keep getting the message below.

Thank you for your interest in DataMax Registrars Ltd.

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and the appropriate unit has been notified to deal appropriately.

Kindly visit https://shareholderportal.datamaxgroup.ng to sign up for our new shareholder's portal which gives you access to:
· Access to your shareholding.
· Access to your share Statement
· Access to your current Bank Mandate Details

. Get general meetings notifications
· View dividend history

Kind regards,

DataMax Registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JamiuO: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Guinness on full bid. What is happening here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Why are NGX Group(NSE) shares listed on NASD instead of the NSE.?

Speaks volumes about where their focus is
Still chasing foreign money instead of focusing on building the economy.

The whole world celebrated Jumia on the NYSE but Jumia debut in Africa and had its greatest success in Nigeria and yet left Africans unable to invest by going to the NYSE

So this is really not that far fetched undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
JamiuO:

Guinness on full bid. What is happening here?
FTNCOCOA on FULL bid too. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Instead of the federal government coming after our chicken change with taxes, they should focus on the e-commerce giants, tech giants e.g interswitch.

As a matter of fact any huge company making a killing profit in Nigeria to become quoted on the NSE the same way
Awolowo, Azikiwe and Bello did to similar companies after our independence

But will they do that, no. They are coming after our coins undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chidoo1234: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Please what’s was the tb primary market percentage for 14 April 2021?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
The systematic trader to resume soon. grin

I have been labouring very hard d last 30 days in d middle of d sea. Hmmm, plenty posts to catch up on. Looks like bears are winning.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6343) (6344) (6345) (6346) (6347) (6348) (6349) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stepbystep1010, dapix, crownprince2017, owolabi5, debeey87(m), ExpertDealer, cleverland and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.