Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10886101 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by machine606: 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
GSK don land .
Yes oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iby2000: 1:57pm On May 31, 2021
Please does anyone knows when UBA or MRS PETROLEUM PLC paying Dividend for this Year ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Royle4: 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
Gjj
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
freeman67:

Been trying to figure out the answer to this since yesterday to no avail. My conclusion is that maybe it was not ratified... If not the payment date was to be 28 May.

GSK has finally landed!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 2:59pm On May 31, 2021
Umargarr:

GSK has finally landed!
I'm yet to see anything sha..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 3:29pm On May 31, 2021
iby2000:
Please does anyone knows when UBA or MRS PETROLEUM PLC paying Dividend for this Year ?

UBA paid dividends on April 1st. Expecting part 2 in September

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:30pm On May 31, 2021
NASCON don land grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:52pm On May 31, 2021
Finally got into GTB at +3 naira extra than planned. Let’s see how this goes undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2021
Is this a country? Court ordered meeting states that refunds will be made to shareholder 10 days after AGM.

Its over five month after the AGM and no refund to shareholders.

What we were told is that the buyers of Union Diagnostics minority shares have deposited the money in an account.

And do we really have a regulator in this country? I s SEC dead?

What lawlessness exists in this country!

We brought shares at N5.50 and we are now forced to sell at N0.35k. God! Some people wont make heaven!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 31, 2021
Ades1:

UBA paid dividends on April 1st. Expecting part 2 in September

Misleading.UBA has not paid any dividend for 2021.what they paid in April was the final dividend of 2020 financial year.You can expect the interim dividend of 2021 by August

Learn before you teach.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2021
freeman67:

I'm yet to see anything sha..

Same here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:59pm On May 31, 2021
nascon landed, i did not even know.....tasere units tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 10:20pm On May 31, 2021
GTB to the moon undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 10:43pm On May 31, 2021
moneymanager:
GTB to the moon undecided

Not only to the moon, to mars grin grin

The only stock going to the moon is JAPAUL

Jegede is about to make an announcement!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Guys quick question when is the best time to buy shares for dividends...is there also a pattern to when share prices fall?...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2021
New Month, New Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
salanda:

Not only to the moon, to mars grin grin

The only stock going to the moon is JAPAUL

Jegede is about to make an announcement!
pls when are we expecting this announcement from JEGEDE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Princkez:
pls when are we expecting this announcement from JEGEDE
Monkey hunting things as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Has anyone got MTN loot?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS COMMENT 1 JUNE 2021
FIDSON is one stock that is in buying zone in Nigeria at the moment. If you want to make money in Nigeria market follow our us https://twitter.com/PicksScientific.

I say hello to everybody in the group, may lady luck continue to be with us all. We will be making more postings with our picks based on technical analysis most of the time. Our followers need not worry as we will ensure that no useless stock enter our screen, for this we will use out knowledge of each individual company performance and our believe is that fundamentals is fairly easy to catch compared with the shifting goal post of the market for which technical analysis is more suited for. Bye for now.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lovelygbems: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
5% on bulk deposit for a year......

Bonus for referrals

Happy new month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
E dey work

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
yok:
SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS COMMENT 1 JUNE 2021
FIDSON is one stock that is in buying zone in Nigeria at the moment. If you want to make money in Nigeria market follow our us https://twitter.com/PicksScientific.

I say hello to everybody in the group, may lady luck continue to be with us all. We will be making more postings with our picks based on technical analysis most of the time. Our followers need not worry as we will ensure that no useless stock enter our screen, for this we will use out knowledge of each individual company performance and our believe is that fundamentals is fairly easy to catch compared with the shifting goal post of the market for which technical analysis is more suited for. Bye for now.

Time for us to see 10% weekly.
We are waiting sharpaly sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
locodemy:

Misleading.UBA has not paid any dividend for 2021.what they paid in April was the final dividend of 2020 financial year.You can expect the interim dividend of 2021 by August

Learn before you teach.

What do I need to learn? The Calendar? Continue bros

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ades1:

What do I need to learn? The Calendar? Continue bros

No pick offence pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Interesting time.
I like it..... fluctuations here and there.
One can easily make 10% during fluctuation of prices in a day if fast finger is activated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
E Ku Market o.
E Ku JP. wink
Cc: @Loco

Oga @Yok nice to see you back on the thread. Don't forget to keep us updated on MSCI table too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
faoogoke:
Is this a country? Court ordered meeting states that refunds will be made to shareholder 10 days after AGM.
Its over five month after the AGM and no refund to shareholders.
What we were told is that the buyers of Union Diagnostics minority shares have deposited the money in an account.
And do we really have a regulator in this country? I s SEC dead?
What lawlessness exists in this country!
We brought shares at N5.50 and we are now forced to sell at N0.35k. God! Some people wont make heaven!
SEC has been bought over. Now a toothless dog.
Over 5mths, no payment, nothing.
Seems corruption is eating deep into the system. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o.
E Ku JP. wink
Cc: @Loco

Oga @Yok nice to see you back on the thread. Don't forget to keep us updated on MSCI table too.

Was able to complete my Jp units today.
I know we will win this one Nah.
The time is up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
locodemy:
Interesting time.
I like it..... fluctuations here and there.
One can easily make 10% during fluctuation of prices in a day if fast finger is activated.

I had the opportunity to make 10% in Jp today but why the rush?
Let's see if 20/30% is achievable in the coming days

Transcorp is warming up.soon 1.20 will be stirring at our face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
locodemy:

I had the opportunity to make 10% in Jp today but why the rush?
Let's see if 20/30% is achievable in the coming days

Transcorp is warming up.soon 1.20 will be stirring at our face.

I know VILLAGE PEOPLE want to push you out but i REPEAT before the END of next month (JULY) TRANSCORP will cross the N2:00k mark

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleBone, Jerry59, Toluway, Agbalowomeri, Konnektions146(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.