Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950378 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) (6394) (6395) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
locodemy:

Leave these local stocks for us and go back to your bitcoin.
Hope you didn't miss your way?
Calm down... My cryptocurrencies still paying massive... I gain NSE where necessary
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
onegentleguy:

Assuming u were to make them your friend, then the 1st should be a companion and the 2nd a pal. Some pals though, can also be great. ...it'll often depend on what u make out of them. smiley wink cheesy

Regards
TRANSCORP don suffer sha... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
rebekah2011:
Oga Loco, Japaul will likely take some JIJOists down when the time comes. Please be careful.
BitterTruth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hope still arising @ Gold side

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
GTB - yea that’s right, you can do it undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
moneymanager:
GTB - yea that’s right, you can do it undecided

If Gtb no kill you, you will kill Gtb.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
locodemy:

He no fit kill GTB grin

Regalins is answering a call.
Make the stock touch N1 if it can. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Like play........ like play

Oil, Gold and Stocks on the rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
locodemy:

@loco
You are someone respected in this group.
You shouldn’t communicate this way as it only engenders insults to your person

Except that’s what you really want and then am happy to oblige undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
moneymanager:

@loco
You are someone respected in this group.
You shouldn’t communicate this way as it only engenders insults to your person

Except that’s what you really want and then am happy to oblige undecided

Ejooo sir.....kpele sir......I am sorry sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
locodemy:

Ejooo sir.....kpele sir......I am sorry sir

undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sniper4real(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1Password: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Hello trade gurus, I am new in this space and need your help to make a good decision, please between stock trading and crypto trading which one is most profitable?
Can someone with a reasonable capital make it a full-time job and live off it comfortably?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 3:12am On Jun 03, 2021
1Password:
Hello trade gurus, I am new in this space and need your help to make a good decision, please between stock trading and crypto trading which one is most profitable?
Can someone with a reasonable capital make it a full-time job and live off it comfortably?

I don't know much about crypto, but for what it's worth, my view is that the volatility is too high to live off the income from trading. The likelihood of having a very bad month is too high and would prove catastrophic if it is your only source of income. As for equities, I think it is possible - but certainly requires a rigorous amount of study and a wealth of experience.

The responsible way to live off of equities is to have a diversified portfolio of stocks that returns in total between 15-20% annually (which is good in absolute terms but inflation is almost 18% so your real return would be in the low single digits). The size of the portfolio would then be dependent on how much you require to live monthly. For example, to have N250k per month you would need a portfolio of N15m that returns 20% annually and that is no easy feat.

You can also attempt to day trade, and use technical analysis to try and predict price movements but the "science" behind it is questionable and I personally think the strategy is akin to gambling and should be treated as such. Would you try to live off an income from bet9ja?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
ukay2:
@Onegentleguy, your take on UPDC custodian MTO...please

Don't want to sell,my refers to hold even taken taken private by custodian management

Sir Doc pls kindly surf through my past post on UPDC. ...u'll sure get enough guide therein.

Ur last sentence is something I already adviced, if it'll be possible. Because an MTO would ordinarily not allow for that. That's why it's called a mandatory take over.(MTO)
Let's wait and see if there'll be room for that. smiley wink cheesy

But if as an investor one can explore that option, then I'll strongly advice them to go for it!
Especially if they hold a mid to long term investing mindset.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pickatyouu: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Take this and thank me later.

Please note. This is not a financial advice. Risk what you can afford to lose.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Is SEC in cahoots with all the criminal issuers in the Nigerian capital market?
Otherwise, how can anyone explain the case that UNIONDAC have been running roughshod over minority shareholders.
They are without doubt sleeping at the wheels.
I have about #xm sitting and doing nothing with UNIONDAC and her collaborators. I could have quadrupled it at the other side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pickatyouu: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2021
If any of you did, then congratulations.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2021
pickatyouu:
If any of you did, then congratulations.
What app is this?
I don't even understand what tip you were trying to pass across?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2021
Niggas are trying to bring Zenith Bank down. 44 million offers, but it is still stuck at 23.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pickatyouu: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Wapgod:

What app is this?
I don't even understand what tip you were trying to pass across?

I put it in the wrong thread, sorry. It's an meta trader 4 (mt4) app
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Honest Question.

Does one need to send dividend mandate every time dividend(s) will be paid assuming the shares held are never sold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Today's market na only traders come oooo.
They came with their usual price limit orders.
Just need market orders to create liquidity in the system.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Transcorp-
That stubborn 12m offers @90kobo
Once broken
Bullish journey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lion123:
Niggas are trying to bring Zenith Bank down. 44 million offers, but it is still stuck at 23.
This is like the first time I'll see Zenith showing much resilience in the face of plenty offers than bids........just defending the N23 junction. smiley

Fidelity on the other side has more bids than offer 79M bids vs. 14M offers, yet price refuse to move..........once the seller is done selling, it will move sha.....

Lots of retail trading generally.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curry30:
Does one need to send dividend mandate every time dividend(s) will be paid assuming the shares held are never sold?
NO!
Once processed and approved, that's it.
It's done once........
However, like it's been advised several times here by the ogas, don't sell all units at any point in time. Leave about 100units in your portfolio to avoid repeat of the e-mandate processing again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
yMcy56:

This is like the first time I'll see Zenith showing much resilience in the face of plenty offers than bids........just defending the N23 junction. smiley

Fidelity on the other side has more bids than offer 79M bids vs. 14M offers, yet price refuse to move..........once the seller is done selling, it will move sha.....

Lots of retail trading generally.....

I just hope Zenith will break the support.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
I just hope Zenith will break the support.
Support has formed @22.95 and resistance has formed @23 for quite some days.........more pressure at that junction.
Let's hope there'll be some more good news to allow Zenith and others break the resistance and move up........
The kind of money picking @23 though..........one 5M bulk unit was picked once........alongside several others...........bargain hunters like Peter must be getting frustrated at their various low junctions......... grin
We see what coming days will be like.......Let's just hope for more good news...

FCMB has been doing great anyway.......defending the share price, the MM has always been superb....... smiley

Dangsugar is trying to lift body........sighted @17.50 but no 100k block to move the price....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33436_INTERNATIONAL_ENERGY_INSURANCE_PLC%20RECAPITALIZATIONAQU.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33431_NEM_INSURANCE_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_.pdf

Have sold my NEM @2.08, lets see how the reconstruction plays out. Either way I am good, we did collect almost 1:1 bonus last year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Is Acorn petroleum on NASD OTC a good stock to buy?
There seem to be little information about the company's current operation on their website(acornpetroleum. com) and the internet.
I also can't find their annual report for any year particularly 2020.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) (6394) (6395) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gamaliel9, sincerelymine and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.