Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870398 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6411) (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) ... (7748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

I have a feeling it will overtake StanbicHolding very soon.
Nothing like feelings in this GAME grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
yMcy56:
UCAP
Went as low as N6.01 earlier........back @6.17.....
I'm still waiting @km3 sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Willie2015:
GT hit N30
Na wa o....
I'm still waiting for a bargain entry sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
megawealth01:
Nothing like feelings in this GAME grin
Personal feeling is allowed in this game grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Toluway:

Personal feeling is allowed in this game grin
I feel OANDO will get back to 100+ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
erwinschro:

The issue isn't really with how the companies report their numbers. The one input that would be difficult to calculate is the levered beta of the stock. In the industry, you can just pull this information from bloomberg. Without access to a bloomberg terminal (or similar financial data) then you will have to calculate the company's historical beta using regression analysis. Not too difficult, but a little tedious. Another more thorough method involving bloomberg is to spread comps of similar companies unlevered beta, take the average and then re-lever beta based on the capital structure of the company you are analyzing
Thanks for the education sir or Ma...
My learning still needs to learn more...
Gracias...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Agbalowomeri:
You dey laugh me
When I begin laugh you no cry o
Apologies boss.
Just point of reference and emphasy.....
..that no one can accurately time Mr. Market.
I used to refer mostly to Peter with his ridiculous bargain junctions....... although you were the one that mentioned sub 20 of recent.
E ma Binu sir. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
GTCO
Sighted @30.25.........then 30.40.......Up with 1.25 as at now.........back to 30.....
with quite a lot of picks and crossings @ this junction.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
yMcy56:

Apologies boss.
Just point of reference and emphasy.....
..that no one can accurately time Mr. Market.
I used to refer mostly to Peter with his ridiculous bargain junctions....... although you were the one that mentioned sub 20 of recent.
E ma Binu sir. smiley

All na gragra GT is still coming home to Daddy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Willie2015:
GT hit N30
Na wa o....
No be #30 e dey before? Even #33. Until it goes over 33, no story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
GTCO to the moon grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Agbalowomeri:
Lol. Alright sir.
We are watching..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
moneymanager:
GTCO to the moon grin grin
We can understand your euphoria. You entered at 28 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

You better enter before it goes far. The bus now has a new name and engine!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Toluway:

This one got me laughing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Toluway:

We can understand your euphoria. You entered at 28 grin

Nah. Am not a short term trader
Am in for 5 years undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
megawealth01:
I'm still waiting for a bargain entry sha grin

As for me in my house, I am pumping in more Access.... While waiting on zenith at km20ish.....will how it goes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Toluway:

But same passengers and probably same wheels grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sniper4real:
Please bosses in the house. I'm presently doing my MSC program in UI and exams is knocking at the door. But the problem I have currently is that, I'm yet to pay for the sch fees which is #141400. And 80k had been seen

Please, I'm pleading to you guys. In anyway you can be of help to me. Please help me with any little amount you can. Please, please.

God bless you as I anticipate your benevolence.
Bros go find one skill learn.I wanted to take you serious but when I zoomed what you shared and saw field of interest. I lost interest because this is Nigeria.Lets tell ourselves the truth what do you need a second degree in such in present Nigeria..That amount would have been better channelled into skill acquisition

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sniper4real(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
Bros go find one skill learn.I wanted to take you serious but when I zoomed what you shared and saw field of interest. I lost interest because this is Nigeria.Lets tell ourselves the truth what do you need a second degree in such in present Nigeria..That amount would have been better channelled into skill acquisition

Boss, I'm aiming up to PhD level. It deals with relationship between religion and society. Which gives us the knowledge on settling crises in the society. And we know religion majorly plays the 1 role in our decision making in our society nowadays.

Moreover, I've photography as my skill acquisition

Please, don't draw back your helping hands. I've gotten additional 20k to this. Please help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sniper4real:

Boss, I'm aiming up to PhD level. It deals with relationship between religion and society. Which gives us the knowledge on settling crises in the society. And we know religion majorly plays the 1 role in our decision making in our society nowadays.

Please, don't draw back your helping hands. I've gotten additional 20k to this. Please help
With due respect sir, Nigeria is presently in the era of practical innovations and commerce. No yet matured for ideologies and intellectual/philosophical inputs. I read up to masters level. Above that, i am an intellectual and philosopher of no mean order. I hereby advise you to re-channel your resources please. Na power to make money dey reign o!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
ojeysky:

But same passengers and probably same wheels
You self grin
But you can see the difference at the moment. Cant you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
moneymanager:

Nah. Am not a short term trader
Am in for 5 years undecided
Na lie. I know you. You can't try it. Zenith that may give some rally and come back to base by around March next year? Not to talk about 2023 election. Stop deceiving newbies. Even if everyone is doing five years, no be you. I trust Moneymanager!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
hmohammed:

All people like you know how to do is just complain. Be sleeping there while Oyinbo man take position

Alright sir. I never knew Oyinbo man is taken position. Wow, that’s a breaking news grin
Maybe I should stop sleeping then and buy as well SMH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
There’s plenty of money to make while waiting for a wonderful bargain than chasing. Time will tell grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sniper4real(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Toluway:

With due respect sir, Nigeria is presently in the era of practical innovations and commerce. No yet matured for ideologies and intellectual/philosophical inputs. I read up to masters level. Above that, i am an intellectual and philosopher of no mean order. I hereby advise you to re-channel your resources please. Na power to make money dey reign o!

It's well. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bepositive11: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sniper4real:

Please, be realistic. PhDs are better suited for developed countries because there they invest a lot into research.

In developing countries however, practical skills matter more than advanced academic skills.

While figuring out your path in life, look at the demand. Yes, religion has a big impact in Nigeria, but to capitalize on it, you need to become a pastor for example. A PhD won't get you far in religion and society

Another thing to remember is that time is your only key asset. Every year you spend pursuing your degree is a year of experience in the real world lost. Think of the opportunity costs and spend your time wisely

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sniper4real(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Well if nothing is coming tru embarassed . if you're in Ibadan and u want to buy car or anywhere in nigeria, I'll deliver it to you. Halla me please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Godisfaithful:
There’s plenty of money to make while waiting for a wonderful bargain than chasing. Time will tell grin grin

There were massive bargains last year. I hope you keyed in, sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eddyakinrinde(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
I used to think stock prices on NGX are determined by amount of bid and offer prices of each stock. That is to say forces of demand and supply so to say. But, pls elders here, who can explain why prices of a stock (sterling specifically), for the past 1 month, will open at 1.56 or 1.57 and like 2 mins to close of trading will move to 1.60 or 1.61. I ve been watching Sterling and Wema since like a month now. They both have same behaviour. I just assume and conclude now that a hand is just influencing the prices to allow people to move to the stock early in the day and prevent them from selling at close day. My observation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
IYGEAL:

There were massive bargains last year. I hope you keyed in, sir?

The year I started active trading, wish I knew what I know now about stocks during pandemic last year. I don't think that season will show up anytime soon again. Imagine me buying nestle at that time at 700+ and selling when I saw 800+ grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
eddyakinrinde:
I used to think stock prices on NGX are determined by amount of bid and offer prices of each stock. That is to say forces of demand and supply so to say. But, pls elders here, who can explain why prices of a stock (sterling specifically), for the past 1 month, will open at 1.56 or 1.57 and like 2 mins to close of trading will move to 1.60 or 1.61. I ve been watching Sterling and Wema since like a month now. They both have same behaviour. I just assume and conclude now that a hand is just influencing the prices to allow people to move to the stock early in the day and prevent them from selling at close day. My observation.
I also observed a queer behaviour in caverton. The price will open at 1.81, traverse all maner of prices, and close at 1.81, everyday!
I tried to buy it at 1.81 without success for two weeks, until i decided to leave my bid open for a period of two weeks. The bid was probably filled during opening or closing period.
It was as if stock bid and purchase was another human being that was playing a chess game with me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6411) (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) ... (7748) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: allabouttolu, Princkez, Payunsin, Adinije(f), Whytehandy, rebekah2011(m), megawealth01, floydmayweather, USAfall2024, Pifebhor(f), robobo, debeey87(m), Mills55, sterlingD(m), 222Martins(m), akpumpy, Streetinvestor2, unite4real, Locotrader(m), dapix, bbduty, Oloro29(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.