Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949521 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2021
maishai:
The way every manner of Nigerian is guzzling down Trophy beer has kept me wondering "WHY THIS HAS NOT TRANSLATED TO PROFIT FOR ITS SHAREHOLDERS".................

I keep looking and international breweries and feel like jumping in

Would love to hear counter opinions

Funny. The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2021
gamaliel9:

I paid 1k to Meristem to transfer me to Meritrade.
And because i wanted to merge my two accounts[ i had two accounts with Arm, so i merged all], I had to pay #430, at #215 each to CSCS to merge and change my address. They will give you the procedure and even the CSCS bank account number to pay into

Meritrade is an app created by meristerm which serves as platform for their clients to trade.

Be careful on whom you are interacting with on your shares.Hope your guidance is not coming outside meristerm staff?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalu61(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2021
seyisanya:
Exited 50% at N16 after 110%. The remaining will be passed on to my unborn child grin
Chai, very lucky unborn children.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2021
maishai:
The way every manner of Nigerian is guzzling down Trophy beer has kept me wondering "WHY THIS HAS NOT TRANSLATED TO PROFIT FOR ITS SHAREHOLDERS".................

The clamp down by Northern state is not good for business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2021
gamaliel9:

Why would i ask them this question? Why would i argue with Meristem... Arm was blocking me, they cannot offer fast online service, 1k looked negligible grin you get the point now? i just punched 1k cool

I use ARM and they respond promptly to my requests. Why is the case different with yours?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fazobeth: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Please I need the contact details of Davandy Finance & Securities Limited (Nigeria).

I have tried to reach out to them but no luck.

I want to close my account with them and I still have few units of Vitafoam shares in my account.

Grateful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you

I am expecting payments from Airtel, Presco and Nahco

Pls note Presco just revised the AGM and payment date. Payment date now 28th of July
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sasural: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2021
I would like to but funds are quite limited atm. How much would you say should be the absolute minimum? Is there any stock that you can advice on that would be under 15 dollars?

Sorry for the bother�

Coolcash1:
As an experienced trader and investor, Newbies forget NSE and invest in foreign stocks to give you twin benefit of hedging inflation and devaluation risk in the country. NSE can’t give you that needed leverage!

Channel the same energy you use for research into picking good foreign stocks. Your effort will surely pay off.

I cum in peace!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sasural: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Is it a good idea to invest in FBN holdings and Access bank at this time? Was waiting for Zenith Bank but it's not coming down yet�
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2021
sasural:
Is it a good idea to invest in FBN holdings and Access bank at this time? Was waiting for Zenith Bank but it's not coming down yet�

Well, for me o, I will prefer UBA and ACCESS instead.

Note: Due diligence applies o!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Access bank
UBA
Custodian and allied insurance
Caverton

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin

Full disclosure, I am yet to fully understand the usefulness of d computation above though, working on it grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
ositadima1:
grin grin grin

Ok, I was thinking about the concept of money flow, partly because people often talk about how lots of money was entering stock xyz, especially Mcy56.

In my opinion, if 500 mil naira where to be exchanged on a given day at same price, I wouldn't consider it as an inflow/outflow, infact we wouldn't even know which side money is flowing (in or out).

But, if there was volume at higher/ lower price than the previous price we can comfortably say that there is money flowing (again in or out the stock).

That is what I intend to compute, the challenge was I didn't have enough data to pinpoint at what exact price and quantity a stock was being bought/sold over d course of d day.

So I made some assumptions and calculations:
1. For each day, I averaged the high, low and closing price ==> (high + low + close) / 3

2. For each day, I multiplied Volume by d average above to get value.

3. The difference between previous days Value and present value.

4. Wrote a simple python script to automate d whole thing across all stocks.

5. Tabulate results in d form of 10 top inflow against 10 top outflows as per month. And below are attached d results.

Note dat I didn't need to do the averaging step cos Morgan daily Price List comes with a row for total value pre-calculated. Right now, I am too lazy to modify d script, but I think the outcome should be pretty similar.

#systematic trader. grin

Wow good work, can we be getting this on a weekly basis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2021
yMcy56:
ACCESS: 8.30 ........UBA: 7.20.......
N1.10 difference?
Looks like improper fraction......the difference shouldn't be this much. grin

Anyway, ACCESS is still getting lots of attention @8.30, maybe it wants break-out......... we'll see.......
June 15 post.

ACCESS sighted @ 8.95.....
UBA sighted @7.70.......as at now.....

E Ku Market o.

Shout out to Oga @Wanaj0. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Access Bank now at 9, not bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
yMcy56:

June 15 post.

ACCESS sighted @ 8.95.....
UBA sighted @7.70.......as at now.....

E Ku Market o.

Shout out to Oga @Wanaj0. cool

Your doing well Ma grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
maishai:

One of the respected old timers called it here about a month ago. I decided to put small 25k wey I no dey use, e never gree move since then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
FIDELITY
We will see where they intend to end this movie......

ACCESS, UBA, ZENITH:
Stealing today's show in the market.......
Access is close to full bid.........sighted @9.35........
UBA.......sighted @7.75
ZENITH.......sighted @24.50...........

Where did all the plenty offers in the past few weeks disappeared to?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ades1:

One of the respected old timers called it here about a month ago. I decided to put small 25k wey I no dey use, e never gree move since then

Me too am waiting patiently grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Eez like bull is about to show in banking stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
yMcy56:
FIDELITY
These guys are trying to create a situation whereby people will bring out their wares for them.........so they can have their fill.....
If in Fidelity, just sit tight, we will see where they intend to end this movie......

ACCESS, UBA, ZENITH:
Stealing today's show in the market.......
Access is close to full bid.........sighted @9.35........
UBA.......sighted @7.75
ZENITH.......sighted @24.50...........

Where did all the offers in the past few weeks disappeared to?

They go soon come talk say na me dey move ACCESSBANK grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
UACP on fullest bid...

Custodian guys now pumping UACP maybe km3 is their target grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
megawealth01:
UACP on fullest bid...

Custodian guys now pumping UACP maybe km3 is their target grin

Mandatory take over
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
ukay2:

Mandatory take over
Seems UACP is becoming goldmine...Well I won't give them mine grin

Not a recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Naira Exchange Rates Today, Tuesday, July 6, 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/naira-exchange-rates-today-tuesday-july-6-2021/

Central Bank of Nigeria, BDC Monthly Exchange Rates of Naira From 2004 to May, 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/central-bank-of-nigeria-bdc-monthly-average-exchange-rates-of-naira-from-2014-to-may-2021/

CUTIX, NCR, Others Sustain Nigerian Exchange Limited on Monday

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/cutix-ncr-others-sustain-nigerian-exchange-limited-on-monday/

Chief Kolawole Babalola Jamodu, Heineken Brouwerijen B.V and Uaboi G. Agbebaku Elect to Receive N1.9 Billion Final Dividend in Nigerian Breweries Shares

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/chief-kolawole-babalola-jamodu-heineken-brouwerijen-b-v-and-uaboi-g-agbebaku-elect-to-receive-n1-9-billion-final-dividend-in-nigerian-breweries-shares/

Naira Plunges by About 300 Percent Under President Muhammadu Buhari Administration

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/naira-plunges-by-over-300-percent-under-president-muhammadu-buhari-administration/

Jeff Bezos Steps Down as Amazon CEO- How Much Power Will He Give Up?

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/jeff-bezos-steps-down-as-amazon-ceo-how-much-power-will-he-give-up/

US Investors Earned $4.1B from Bitcoin in 2020, Three Times More than Chinese

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/us-investors-earned-4-1b-from-bitcoin-in-2020-three-times-more-than-chinese/

Opera Launches Interest-based Social Clubs in its Fast Growing Chat Service Hype in Nigeria, Others

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/opera-launches-interest-based-social-clubs-in-its-fast-growing-chat-service-hype-in-nigeria-others/

Fidelity Bank’s Stock Trading Volume Jumps by 350 Percent on Monday Despite Shedding 1 Percent

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/fidelity-banks-stock-trading-volume-jumps-by-350-percent-on-monday-despite-shedding-1-percent/

Stock Investors Gained N292 Billion Last Week

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/05/stock-investors-gained-n292-billion-last-week/

Dividends Announced in the Week Ended July 2, 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/05/dividends-announced-in-the-week-ended-july-2-2021/

Nigerian Oil and Gas Sector Rebounds from Record Decline, Gains 37.61 Percent Year to Date

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/05/nigerian-oil-and-gas-sector-rebounds-from-record-decline-gains-37-61-percent-year-to-date/

Nigerian Exchange Limited Suspends Trading License of African Alliance Insurance Plc and Three Others

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/05/nigerian-exchange-limited-suspends-trading-license-of-african-alliance-insurance-plc-and-three-others/

NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Opens Rights Issue and Public Offer for Subscription

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/05/npf-microfinance-bank-plc-opens-rights-issue-and-public-offer-for-subscription/

Despite Global Crude Oil Price Recovery, NNPC Revenue Declined by 27.02% In the First 5-Months of 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/05/despite-global-crude-oil-price-recovery-nnpc-revenue-declined-by-27-02-in-the-first-5-months-of-2021/

Verdant Capital Successfully Raises USD 7.9 Million for Leading Challenger Fintech, Zeepay

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/06/verdant-capital-successfully-raises-usd-7-9-million-for-leading-challenger-fintech-zeepay/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,

Let us all welcome hot money into our market.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
samguru:
Ladies and gentlemen,

grin grin grin

It is indeed hot money (owo gbona in my local language)..... Interesting that Unilever did not even move at all. UBA pursuing access but am sure hee go tire soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Investors Webinar undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
megawealth01:
Seems UACP is becoming goldmine...Well I won't give them mine grin

Not a recommendation

They are mopping up every available unit of UACP from the floor.

Me: HOLD grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
samguru:
Ladies and gentlemen,

grin grin grin

Hot money with 118 million shares sold
Only preparing for the big August-September fall and continues in November

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Droyal(f): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Evening everyone please I am trying to fill the edividend mandate for my mum.

I have been able to get some of the docs for the shares she bought back in 2006-2007.

Is the e dividend mandate form all she needs to fill? The securities company she used in buying back then I don't even know if they are still existing. The shares have been lodged in CSCS, I have a printout from 2011.
Some of the companies are not even existing anymore e.g oceanic bank and bank PHB

Secondly I have some shares she bought for me back then but I have gotten married and changed my name legally. How do I go about changing this information so I can also fill the e dividend form with my new name. I also have a printout of the CSCS online showing the shares.
I sent a mail to first registrars and they told me the requirements, but was wondering if all could be done at once instead of moving from one registrar to another.

Thanks so much

cc: emmasoft

(1) (2) (3) ... (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emeka1441, Frangel, ernie4life(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.